The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fall of Savior Station  (Read 8456 times)

Offline AlexLion

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Sleepy Werelion
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: natural yellow -ish, darker mane
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Build: avg
  • Currently: Covered in snow
Re: The Fall of Savior Station
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2017, 12:42:59 PM »
(I say we need a map. I'm just lost. My last action was hacking the door to the flight lounge. And it's done. But do we need to go there now? So care to draw a map anyone? ;)  Also, welcome Raz!)

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2017, 11:46:58 PM »
(Savior station is massive, creating a map for something that ginormous would be nearly impossible, but from what I'm picturing Karlo and Ray are near the airlock, which is on a docking deck adjacent and about 20-30 feet away from the flight lounge, and the shuttle is just in front of the flight lounge, about 30-40 feet away, I guess that's all I could say, it's extremely hard to create a map for a Canada sized station, but I'm just telling you thats how I picture it, and I also see a force field behind the shuttle, which is obviously the front entrance the station, and right after that would be th e docking bay, sorry to confuse you, but that's just what I'm seeing.)
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove and boot markings. Icy blue eyes.
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: lean build; athletic tone
  • Currently: A fluffy ball of anxiety
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2017, 11:47:52 PM »
((I know that a map would greatly help, but my main concern is this: how can we map out a whole country-sized space station?? Perhaps we can just map it out as we go along and post updates of the drawing? It would kinda be a sort of drawing collab + RP. Might be fun. We could just use MS paint or whatever. What does everyone else think?))

"Look, Friend," Said MELANTHIOS to Ray over the radio, "I think you've misunderstood... I am not with the PDA. That's why you need to get to it - because it's unprotected. Believe me, I would protect it if I could. But it's up to you. It's waiting for you in Fluidics. Do you copy?"
  • Avatar by: Jenny Lloyd ©Compassionate Dorset
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
You don't know what that means...
Because a KITCHEN SINK to you
Is not a KITCHEN SINK to me
Okay, friend?

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2017, 11:51:10 PM »
(What I'm seeing is there are multiple docking decks in the docking bay lined up in a domino-like row, and the shuttle is in the very middle deck, and in front of the row of docking decks is the flight lounge, and to the left is the airlock door, and to the right is the control room for the flight lounge, hope this helps)
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
  • Coloring: A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove and boot markings. Icy blue eyes.
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2017, 01:45:34 AM »
((Okay, guys, I made a map. I'm going with the "make-it-as-we-discover-it" route. Anything that needs added or fixed, feel free, but when you post your updates, please make sure you save it in PNG format to preserve the quality. One pixel is about the size of a person. Also, the pieces at the top left and right of the map aren't fixed. They can be moved around, connected, or added to, as deemed necessary. Darwin, should we open a separate OOC thread for posting maps, or should we just link to them here? Razuel, sorry, don't know if I got your room right; you can always fix it if you need to.))
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2017, 02:23:24 AM »
((Thanks for making the map, but I'd say you have the general area right.))

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2017, 03:03:39 AM »
(Good work blue! That should help us until we get into the other sectors.)

Karlo heard the screams getting louder and louder, he was now hearing screeching and banging as well, he heard them right behind the door, and then, they came.

The door opened and waves of mutated corpses and aliens swarmed Karlo, he tried to get them off by knocking them on the walls with his back, it worked somewhat and now he could fight.

Karlo quickly deployed a force field to block off the remaining hordes of aliens, and he switched his minigun to the aliens behind him, he quickly spun up the barrel and started to fire, large, blue plasma shots exited the barrel and mowed down the enemies in front of him, with tons of blood splattering across him and the floor.

Karlo yelled a fear enducing warcry as he kept on firing, an alien from his side tried to ambush him, but the shoulder minigun quickly shot it down.

He turned around, he missed a few as at least 20-30 aliens were rushing towards Alex and the rest of the crew.

"NO!" Karlo shouted, he noticed as the force field finally broke and he was being surrounded by hostile creatures.

He was forced to drop his minigun and use hand to hand combat to fight off the aliens that were attacking him.

His fists were then covered with iron spikes and studs to improve impact and force with the fists.

Karlo quickly threw them off one by one, and started to punch them into oblivion, each punch knocking them down and sending them off their feet, breaking their bones and sending blood spewing from their mouth.

He kept punching and throwing around the enemies as his shoulder minigun shit down any enemies he missed

"There's so many of them!" Karlo thought Ashe was brutally punching, kicking and throwing around amthe aliens, he saw a group trying to go for the shuttle, he activated his plasma cannon.

A large, metal barrel erupted in his forearm with an intimidating design. He charged up as plasma energy was gathering into a single, explosive shot,after a few seconds, he fired it at the group of aliens.

A large, greenish blue ball of electric energy fired from the cannon and quickly followed his aim towards the enemies, then a bright flash appeared as a large explosion emitted from the blast, obliterating the enemies to shreds and chaining electricity to other enemies near them.

Karlo was still surrounded by aliens, he was mad, he was tired of this, he let out all his rage by shouting in anger while raising his fist in the air, and then slamming it into the ground, creating a large dent in the surface and sending all the aliens around him flying across the docking bay.

He felt a tendril wrapped around his leg, Karlo looked down and saw a horrifying creature, it's eyes and mouth were mixed and mutated, it was covered in tendrils and an infested fungal growth, it had a stomach full of parasites and worms, they were human, this wasn't an alien invasion, this is an infestation.

Karlo grabbed the terrifying creature with one hand and lifted it up to eye level,he then threw it across the docking bay as it hit one of the walls near the flight lounge, and nearly hit one of the military personnel whenit fell off the wall.

"Guys, look out!" Karlo shouted as a dozen infested aliens rushed towards Alex, Rudy and the security personnel.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2017, 09:51:25 AM »
Ray nodded. "Oh. Okay, I'll keep an eye out for that pad. Opening the locks now, standby." He began fiddling with a few of the panel's controls, and the doors began to slide open.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2017, 04:56:54 AM »
(Lot of inactivity nowadays, please reply soon, this thread is starting to die.)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2017, 06:40:19 AM »
Angel's pod door suddenly broke off, along with the rest of it before the room's fire prevention system started to shower the smoke and putting out the fire, but from the look of things, the aliens haven't gotten to thus area yet.

Slowly, as the water seeped into her cryogenic pod, it started to short out until it caused the pod to start the realization process.

Throughout the station, the sentence blared, "Fire in Biodome lobby secured."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2017, 02:06:29 PM »
As the doors opened, loose objects near the airlock were shot into empty space. Ray watched as many of the bits he could, and yelped when the PDA shot out. He jumped after it, and eventually caught the little device. Ray then used the maneuvering jets on his suit to scoot his way back. "Whoever wanted it, I've secured the PDA."

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2017, 04:59:25 AM »
Karlo could see as Rudy and Alex were trying to hang on to various items to avoid being shot into space, Karlo's gravity boots kept him on the ground, but what kept the aliens on the ground?

Karlo turned around and grabbed rays arm as he was trying to fly back in, Karlo pulled forcefully on his arm,sending him flying back into the docking bay.

Karlo looked at the infesteds feet, they were wearing thick, clunky boots, which had to be gravity boots.

"Smart bastards." Karlo muttered as he threw Ray towards the rest of the ergency response unit, hoping he could save them, as he threw Ray Karlo deployed a force field in front of the airlock door to stop the vacuum from killing them.

It worked, the door was blocked by the force field,which have enough time for Karlo to shut the door, he watched as everything flew to the ground in an instant, so did the crew members, they weren't injured but it the drop definitely looked painful.

"Ray, use your suits jets!" Karlo uttered at Ray, hoping he heard, Karlo was too bulky and slow to reach them in time, only Ray could save them now.

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2017, 05:40:18 AM »
Upon hearing Ray's update, Melanthios beamed with delight. Suddenly, the PDA in Ray's paws flickered to life. The face of a jackal came up in poor resolution, intermittently interrupted with short bursts of static and distorted audio.

"Good! You found the PDA," Ray would be able to hear over his comm. "I figured it would be a lot better if I talked to you a bit more... privately. I think someone may be listening in on our radio convo," he explained, "so semi-localized encrypted communication seems to be our best bet. As long as you stay close to the PDA, I'll be able to talk with you. I do apologize for not having introduced myself earlier. My name is Melanthios. But you can call me 'Mel' for short, if you prefer."
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2017, 11:42:16 AM »
Ray, whose only goal was the PDA, immediately plugged the PDA into his helmet and spoke. "So, you were up here too, huh? W-Well, what next? S-Should we link up? W-Where are you?" As he spoke, he walked down the access hall, ignoring Karlo's orders. His voice had a pang of hopefulness, and a touch of loneliness. On the inside, Ray was hoping that Melanthios would agree.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2017, 06:58:51 PM »
"Ray! Ray! What the hell!" Karlo shouted
He saw Ray just walking about, talking to Melanthios on his PDA, ignoring the fact there were alien creatures going after the crew.

Karlo surged his suit with energy, and jumped 15-20 feet in the air as he raised both hands while he was closing in on the infested, once he landed he quickly brought his arms down, creating a powerful slam which sent the creatures of their feet and created a massive dent in the surface.

Karlo ran to go finish them off, but they all disappeared, it's like they just vanished put of thin air.

"Great, now they can ambush us later on."

Karlo walked over to Ray in a very aggressive manner, his weight combined with the suit made loud clanks that could be heard a mile away.

As soon as he got to him, he out his hand on his.shoulder and forcefully spun him towards his direction, facing Karlo's face.

"What the hell? Those people could have died and we need them to get around! I just saved you from captivity and this is how you repay us!? Just ignoring me and putting peoples life at risk? Who cares about your PDA? I have a job to do, and that job is saving this station, if your going to be like this then your can save your own ass when those things come for you."

Karlo walked away, his massive shoulders bumping into Ray as he walked towards the airlock to grab his minigun.

Once he picked if up his helmet automatically came off, when the plates shifted and went down into his suit, the face of an orange and white panda could be seen.

Karlo squinted at Ray and made an intimidating face, he couldn't be trusted but Karlo wasn't ready to throw him out yet.

He walked towards Alex.

"You seeing this guy? He just left you people to die, what an asshole, he only cares about his PDA."

He turned to Rudy's direction.

"Rudy, can you check and see if any of these people are hurt? The last thing we want is an injured crew."