The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lost: Tropic Crash  (Read 10878 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: Lost: Tropic Crash
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2017, 01:28:28 AM »
Once Al was close enough he began to speak to the coyote. "You're not going anywhere with that leg of yours. And considering how we fellow survivors should look out for eachother, I suggest we band together." The wolf looked around at the various other survivors. Realising that he may be in the best condition out of everyone, he thought to himself; I wonder how many of them will make it past the first day... Hopefully, not many.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Drake
  • Coloring: Teal
  • Height: 5'10
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2017, 01:31:48 AM »
Rick stared at the sky, laid in a patch of grass.

He didn't quite remember much, apart from sitting on a plane, in fact he was quite confused by the fact that he was lying on the grass, surrounded by huge bushes that blocked out the sunlight. He could hear speaking nearby, but couldn't determine where, he decided to lie back down in the grass, he'd investigate after a brief rest
rah!

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Malina is here and deffo queer
    • Awards
  • Species: Border collie
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2017, 08:07:05 AM »
Rhudé looked at the wolf, then looked at the others. "What about all them over there?" sie asked. Sie then looked at hir leg, rubbing it slightly under the bandage. He was right about hir leg. "It's better if we rest first isn't it? Before running off to find anything in there,"
[/URL]

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2017, 10:30:09 AM »
Al shook his head. "Every minute we lose resting is a minute we could spend building shelter and looking for water." The wolf looked over towards the others. "We'll eventually meet up with them again if they manage to survive the first few nights. After that, it should get easier." The wolf extended a paw towards the coyote. "Now, are you going to come with me? Because I won't wait around here any longer than I have to."
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2017, 12:18:58 PM »
"Erh, okay" sie reached out and grabbed his paw, careful to not put too much pressure on hir injured leg. I guess we should introduce ourselves then, I'm Rhudé, nice to meet you," sie said with a wince.
[/URL]

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2017, 12:30:30 PM »
Al pulled Rhudié up, careful not to tug too hard. Afterwards, he slid a shoulder under hirs on the side with the injuried leg and used the other side to carry his back-pack. "Al. The pleasure is yours." He said looking through the tree-line before them. "We should try and get a little bit deep into the jungle. That way, the tree line could protect us from both the sun and the rain. I'll try not to move too fast." He said as he took the first step into the trees.

Reference of Alka

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2017, 12:49:46 PM »
(sorry ventus I didn't mean to exclude you :(  )

(Don't worry about it ^^ Just was worrying a bit trying to figure out how to get back in, you guy post fast O_o)

Ratface felt a weird sensation in his stomach and throat.
Is this what guilt feels like?
Without showing any change in his emotional state, he stood up.
"It's why I was letting him rest. Moving him around is just as bad as letting him stand up now."
He paused before continuing, having a moment to calm down his mental state. "It doesn't matter as long as he is fine where he is now."
Ratface noticed the hyena was suffering from injuries as well.
"Seems you have some problems yourself too."

Raz heard Ratface and he looked guilty back at him as he got up and came walking his way.

"Don't come back, stay where you are! And lay down, damnit." As he noticed the dragon working up the strength to return to him.
If they would just give me some more time... he thought to himself.
Ratface had a small twitch in his left eye.
"Sorry to be rude, but Hyena-dude, considering your situation, why don't you stay with this dragon... critter? You're both in pain. I'll look for some painkillers. It was my plan anyways, I actually have a soaring headache myself."
This last part was partially a lie, as he only had a minor headache and couldn't care less about his own headache.
"After I get some pain medication for the both of you, I'll take a look at that... thing in your arm. After that I can worry about the sun and shade, and all that luxury."

Ratface turned towards the wreckage to pinpoint where most of the luggage fell so he could easily look into various suitcases in close vacinity to each other.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 08:13:43 PM by Ventus Fall »
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2017, 01:19:02 PM »
Rhudé squeezed the wolf tight so sie didn't slip. It was good to have some support; sie knew it would have been difficult making it alone. "So, what's with the instinct to flee? Wouldn't it be better if we all stayed together?" sie asked as they walked out into the woods
[/URL]

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Drake
  • Coloring: Teal
  • Height: 5'10
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2017, 01:20:27 PM »
Rick noticed two figures walking into the woods, he got on his feet and crouched down
rah!

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard Gecko and Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: amethyst purple with black
  • Height: 12 inches long from nose to tail tip. Standing height about 9 inches
  • Build: slender and wiry
  • Currently: I'm back for a while
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2017, 06:07:19 PM »
"thanks.." Talon said to the rat watching him walk away. Medicine would be good but he knew once he had the strength he would have to bury Erin, it was only right. But he'd wait with the 'dragon-critter' for now and rest like he was told- It was sorta in the plans already. "if you need something just wake me up." he said to the dragon as he put his jacket under his head like a pillow and tried to rest.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
-Edgar Allan Poe
My life flashed before my eyes! it was really boring...
-chicken run
Blood may be thicker than water but that just makes it easier to drown in.
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2017, 08:20:34 PM »
"Sure," Ratface said as he walked off to look for paracetemol and aspirin. He took a quick look behind him to see if the two were doing well, or at least... OK.

He stood next to a few suitcases.
Good, now for my handywork...
Ratface took off his gloves. He would usually keep them on when picking locks, but considering the situation, he doubted anyone would have a need for his fingerprints. He preferred to work without gloves anyway.

The first suitcase unlocked. He looked through it quickly. Apparently a woman owned this suitcase. Lots of clothing, some make-up things, a brush, some shampoo... Nothing interesting or helpful.
He went on to the next few and got a bit luckier.
While not a lot, he managed to get a couple of tablets, mostly paracetemol. This was all he needed, but he decided to look through some more luggage, just in case.

• Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2017, 08:54:07 PM »
Raz laid back down and looked over at Talon making a dry wheezing noise, trying to sound that he was thirsty

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2017, 09:01:24 PM »
Talon heard the little wheeze and turned over to look at the dragon "I don't have any water- sorry. Maybe that guy from before will find some in the luggage so just sit tight ok? We can't drink the ocean water so we'll have to find fresh water."
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2017, 09:30:09 PM »
Raz looked at Talon and continued to wheeze as he really needed some water... and some food wouldn't hurt either...

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2017, 10:13:36 PM »
Talon sighs and nods "Ok Ok.." He gets up and walks over to the rat, "By any chance have you found any water?" He says crouching down close by and looking through some bags still hoping to find his.
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss