The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Family Matters {RP for teaching some of the less-good how to.}  (Read 14567 times)

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
  • Build: average
Re: Family Matters {RP for teaching some of the less-good how to.}
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2007, 12:47:30 PM »
((America, actually. English is my primary language. I learned German when I was in high school and limited amounts of Germanic variants, including Dutch. I've also got a limited understanding of French, Russian, and Spanish. I've learned most of those on my own or from people that spoke the language. ...I'm still trying to get a grasp of Chinese (Mandarin), but it's very hard since there is nobody to learn from here. I'm more then a little out of practice with any of them though, since I never get a chance to use them.^^;

And now I need sleep, so last post for the night. (4:30 AM where I am.) And just to keep this from being excessive OoC's...))

Ishe wondered to herself just what this young man was thinking. She began to think she was making him nervous. She tapped her staff with one of her fingers, trying to draw his attention to the staff's figurehead. She figured that should let him know what she was, if nothing else.
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
  • =^^= Don't Mess With us Furry's
    • Awards
  • Species: Reptile-Fox Supreme god
  • Coloring: Gray tinted black fur with Emerald green tinted sliver scales
  • Height: 198 Cm tall 190'cm long Dragon tail ( That CAN Hit you with unspecified amount of Power from Pure solid muscle)
  • Weight: 72 kg can adapt with less kg for preforming G Focre move's
  • Build: slim, Ultra extremely strong, and Fast also Verry muscular and Flexible
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2007, 12:53:57 PM »
((America, actually. English is my primary language. I learned German when I was in high school and limited amounts of Germanic variants, including Dutch. I've also got a limited understanding of French, Russian, and Spanish. I've learned most of those on my own or from people that spoke the language. ...I'm still trying to get a grasp of Chinese (Mandarin), but it's very hard since there is nobody to learn from here. I'm more then a little out of practice with any of them though, since I never get a chance to use them.^^;

And now I need sleep, so last post for the night. (4:30 AM where I am.) And just to keep this from being excessive OoC's...))

Ishe wondered to herself just what this young man was thinking. She began to think she was making him nervous. She tapped her staff with one of her fingers, trying to draw his attention to the staff's figurehead. She figured that should let him know what she was, if nothing else.

( oke go sleep and read this wen you wake up  I've also got a limited understanding of German, Russian, Japanis, Spanish and Finis.
ow and trust me German IS NOT A variant of my language really its tottally not sleep well Marquis Lythis )

"Anubis sat on the ground thinking deeply"

...i am Cursed and doomed... unrepairable damage hase been done ... lie's... frands lie!!!!! thay LIE !!!!!!

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2007, 02:54:26 PM »
Ayame entered the Inn looking around questioningly. Everyone in the Inn seemed so different and strange. She wondered what they may be thinking about her for the ones who looked to the door when she came in.

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
  • Height: 198 Cm tall 190'cm long Dragon tail ( That CAN Hit you with unspecified amount of Power from Pure solid muscle)
  • Build: slim, Ultra extremely strong, and Fast also Verry muscular and Flexible
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2007, 03:15:19 PM »
Ayame entered the Inn looking around questioningly. Everyone in the Inn seemed so different and strange. She wondered what they may be thinking about her for the ones who looked to the door when she came in.

"Anubis closed his eye's " still Thinking deeply

...i am Cursed and doomed... unrepairable damage hase been done ... lie's... frands lie!!!!! thay LIE !!!!!!

Offline Scheer

• Avid Aardvark
  • For The Order
    • Awards
  • Species: Thylacine
  • Coloring: Tan with black stripes.
  • Height: Just under 6 feet
  • Weight: Around 200 lbs
  • Build: Well built, Not stacked, but muscular none the less.
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2007, 04:11:11 PM »
The activity at the Inn was picking up, alot more folks were coming in, every time the door opened Scheer and a good bunch of the Inns patrons would turn and look to see who was at the door. Quite an interesting crowd, Scheer thought, a mix of what looked like profits, crazys, warriors and folks he just didn't understand. He shrugged to him self and gestured to the barkeep for another ale. He thought to him self that he would have to get a room soon, before the Inn filled up. Once I finish my ale, he thought, smiling and sipping it slowly.

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
  • I lie about nothing but my honesty
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey / Black
  • Height: 6' 3''
  • Weight: 78kg
  • Build: Muscular and tall
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2007, 04:14:48 PM »
Fyroh followed her in soon afterwards. "Hmmm... ah, there's a table." He signalled to a table near Scheer. He walked over, pulled out a chair for Ayame, and pulled the other out for himself; then Scheers blade caught his eye. "Oh, god, that's a beauty!!" he exclaimed. "Wow, dude, you a travelling soldier or something? That's some fearsome blade... Mind if I take a look at it?"
RP characters:

Fyroh = Wolf furry. See profile.

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2007, 04:18:16 PM »
Fyroh followed her in soon afterwards. "Hmmm... ah, there's a table." He signalled to a table near Scheer. He walked over, pulled out a chair for Ayame, and pulled the other out for himself; then Scheers blade caught his eye. "Oh, god, that's a beauty!!" he exclaimed. "Wow, dude, you a travelling soldier or something? That's some fearsome blade... Mind if I take a look at it?"

Anubis"was trying to Re-unlock some of his powers" bij focesing deeply"

Offline Scheer

• Avid Aardvark
  • For The Order
    • Awards
  • Species: Thylacine
  • Coloring: Tan with black stripes.
  • Height: Just under 6 feet
  • Weight: Around 200 lbs
  • Build: Well built, Not stacked, but muscular none the less.
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2007, 04:27:28 PM »
Scheer was taken off guard by the new excited patron, striating his back, and Setting down his ale, Scheer cleared his throat, Said with a heavy Prussian accent " A soldier of sorts, I'm a Doppelsöldner, Heavy mercenary" Scheer smiled, and with one paw, grabbed the sword by the Ricasso, just past the Quillons and just before the parrying Lugs, offering the sword to him, "Here, Look, It is heavy though" Scheer smiled " I am here looking for work, My mercenary band, disbanded recently, so I have traveled a long distance, do you know anyplace around here that needs an elite swordsman?"

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2007, 04:45:25 PM »
{This has pretty much sucked and it failed its purpose...Sorry I hven't been on lately..My computer is a little temperamental..}
Eli shook her head and walked off, in the direction on Ancyra. She looked around with hooded, red-ringed purple eyes and tapped her dagger patiently above her belt. She had taken a lengthy bandage and wrapped her chest so it didn't stick out under her cloak as much. "I believe I am in need of supplies and such." She mumbled, strolling into the first shop she ran into.

She looked around for a while. There were bottles of every size, shape, color and texture lined up on shelves that stacked from floor to a few feet from the ceiling. A pile of square boxes sat at the end of the aisle. She gently prodded them open and rooted around in them for a few minutes, shocked at what was contained in them. Blood samples of every creature alive and some that were extinct now. Papers headed for reasearch with records of twisted expiraments done to the poor animals caught. She sighed heavily and turned, growling slightly at the young jaguar that stood inches from her.

"May I help you, sir?" The jaguar had hard, dark blue eyes swimming with pale red.

"Yes. I need a blood sample.." Eli disguised her voice well, it sounded rough enough to pass as an older man.

"Well, sir, let me show you all the ones we have in stock and I will help you find whatever you need."

"Thank you, Young One. You are very respectful and wise. Pray tell how many turns you are. I am looking for a bird of sorts. Black in color with horribly dark red eyes, pale blue  rings on its' wings."
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2007, 05:02:21 PM »
{This has pretty much sucked and it failed its purpose...Sorry I hven't been on lately..My computer is a little temperamental..}
Eli shook her head and walked off, in the direction on Ancyra. She looked around with hooded, red-ringed purple eyes and tapped her dagger patiently above her belt. She had taken a lengthy bandage and wrapped her chest so it didn't stick out under her cloak as much. "I believe I am in need of supplies and such." She mumbled, strolling into the first shop she ran into.

She looked around for a while. There were bottles of every size, shape, color and texture lined up on shelves that stacked from floor to a few feet from the ceiling. A pile of square boxes sat at the end of the aisle. She gently prodded them open and rooted around in them for a few minutes, shocked at what was contained in them. Blood samples of every creature alive and some that were extinct now. Papers headed for reasearch with records of twisted expiraments done to the poor animals caught. She sighed heavily and turned, growling slightly at the young jaguar that stood inches from her.

"May I help you, sir?" The jaguar had hard, dark blue eyes swimming with pale red.

"Yes. I need a blood sample.." Eli disguised her voice well, it sounded rough enough to pass as an older man.

"Well, sir, let me show you all the ones we have in stock and I will help you find whatever you need."

"Thank you, Young One. You are very respectful and wise. Pray tell how many turns you are. I am looking for a bird of sorts. Black in color with horribly dark red eyes, pale blue  rings on its' wings."

"anubis felt the engergie of  Eli and left to her direction"

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2007, 05:13:43 PM »
"This way. I hope you find everything to your liking. And if not, please give us suggestions to mke it more comfortable for you." He seemed to be bent on getting her to the back.

She picked up on this and stalled, picking up a bottle and politely asking questions about it. "What's inside of this and have you made sure no one has been hurt by your products?"

"Yes, we test them and we're always looking for volunteers. In the back, we have severa newer breeds that haven't made it to the shelves yet."

She looked to the back and turned purposefully away from it. "I think I'm fine for now. I will return when I am in dire need of newer blood, thank you." She replied, walking briskly toward the door. She made it there and went out into the waning sunlight. The back room inside the shop held numerous heads of unnamed fursons on silver platters stained bright pink with blood. She almost retched but she held it. Keeping her head high, she walked into the Inn and ordered a drink from the bar.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2007, 05:22:07 PM »
"This way. I hope you find everything to your liking. And if not, please give us suggestions to mke it more comfortable for you." He seemed to be bent on getting her to the back.

She picked up on this and stalled, picking up a bottle and politely asking questions about it. "What's inside of this and have you made sure no one has been hurt by your products?"

"Yes, we test them and we're always looking for volunteers. In the back, we have severa newer breeds that haven't made it to the shelves yet."

She looked to the back and turned purposefully away from it. "I think I'm fine for now. I will return when I am in dire need of newer blood, thank you." She replied, walking briskly toward the door. She made it there and went out into the waning sunlight. The back room inside the shop held numerous heads of unnamed fursons on silver platters stained bright pink with blood. She almost retched but she held it. Keeping her head high, she walked into the Inn and ordered a drink from the bar.

aah i can see the forest anubis sed

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2007, 05:42:19 PM »
"Hey there, beautiful." A girl-cheetah purred, rubbing all over Eli.

"I'm taken, love. When I'm free again, I'll come talk to you." She purred back, smiling charmingly. And why do I get the woman but not the men? Oh wait..Could it be that I'm covered? Stupid! Hmm...I think I'll shop around for a bit, look for some new catches while I'm here. She smirked, showing a glimpse of her lovely fangs, pale white dripping with plae orange venom. "Care to join me, anyone?" She asked politely, still flashing her fangs.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2007, 06:09:59 PM »
"Hey there, beautiful." A girl-cheetah purred, rubbing all over Eli.

"I'm taken, love. When I'm free again, I'll come talk to you." She purred back, smiling charmingly. And why do I get the woman but not the men? Oh wait..Could it be that I'm covered? Stupid! Hmm...I think I'll shop around for a bit, look for some new catches while I'm here. She smirked, showing a glimpse of her lovely fangs, pale white dripping with plae orange venom. "Care to join me, anyone?" She asked politely, still flashing her fangs.

"anubis lookt in at the horison seeing Eli. i better not yell i don't wanna lose more enegrie anubis run's at her.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2007, 07:59:01 PM »
She walked away from the bar, downing the drink in less than three seconds. "That's nice..."
Your Worst Nightmare