The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Family Matters {RP for teaching some of the less-good how to.}  (Read 14480 times)

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I lie about nothing but my honesty
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey / Black
  • Height: 6' 3''
  • Weight: 78kg
  • Build: Muscular and tall
Re: Family Matters {RP for teaching some of the less-good how to.}
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2007, 10:42:45 PM »
Fyroh raised a brow. "I can't think of any work that you'd be able to do more than get in the way, to be honest. Don't give it a thought." he replied.

Kapei sighed. This day appeared to be getting worse; stranger types were coming in, including someone who seemed particularly strange, yelling his head off about wanting a bed. He still tried to ignore it.
RP characters:

Fyroh = Wolf furry. See profile.

Offline Scheer

• Avid Aardvark
  • For The Order
    • Awards
  • Species: Thylacine
  • Coloring: Tan with black stripes.
  • Height: Just under 6 feet
  • Weight: Around 200 lbs
  • Build: Well built, Not stacked, but muscular none the less.
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2007, 10:47:34 PM »
Scheer heard the yelling of an impatient patron and turned around to look, where he saw, standing in the doorway a rather annoyed being, demanding a bed. With a mutter Scheer turned back around, and continued to drink his ale slowly.  It wasn't very good ale in flavor or in temperature, but it was something to drink. He looked around the room, the Guests of the inn going about there way, some were drinking, so were laughing, one he spotted looked forlorn. Scheer shrugged, none of my business he thought.

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
  • =^^= Don't Mess With us Furry's
    • Awards
  • Species: Reptile-Fox Supreme god
  • Coloring: Gray tinted black fur with Emerald green tinted sliver scales
  • Height: 198 Cm tall 190'cm long Dragon tail ( That CAN Hit you with unspecified amount of Power from Pure solid muscle)
  • Weight: 72 kg can adapt with less kg for preforming G Focre move's
  • Build: slim, Ultra extremely strong, and Fast also Verry muscular and Flexible
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2007, 11:05:32 PM »
Scheer heard the yelling of an impatient patron and turned around to look, where he saw, standing in the doorway a rather annoyed being, demanding a bed. With a mutter Scheer turned back around, and continued to drink his ale slowly.  It wasn't very good ale in flavor or in temperature, but it was something to drink. He looked around the room, the Guests of the inn going about there way, some were drinking, so were laughing, one he spotted looked forlorn. Scheer shrugged, none of my business he thought.

"anubis felth Verry dizzy"
im sorry but i really need one he lookt with verry tired eye's and a dizzy look he felt to the ground hard making a few glases fall over and Fainted ... out of foces

...i am Cursed and doomed... unrepairable damage hase been done ... lie's... frands lie!!!!! thay LIE !!!!!!

Offline Scheer

• Avid Aardvark
  • For The Order
    • Awards
  • Species: Thylacine
  • Coloring: Tan with black stripes.
  • Height: Just under 6 feet
  • Weight: Around 200 lbs
  • Build: Well built, Not stacked, but muscular none the less.
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2007, 03:16:23 AM »
(( OOC: Anubis, its not necessary or useful to quote last post before yours. ))

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
  • Build: average
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2007, 04:04:08 AM »
((OOC: As a note, going too far can make it a rather interesting experience for those left behind to catch up without breaking the continuity of the rp.))

Ishe had not spoken, only touching her lips with the tips of her fingers, signaling she would not, or could not, speak. She had remained silent thought the ruckus, but looked questioningly to the laughing group. When the Germanic knight came in, her smile faded somewhat when she saw his weapon, cleared as it was. She breathed a heavy sigh, obviously uncertain of these newcomers and their intentions, her brows scrunched into a worried fashion.
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2007, 09:31:34 AM »
((Sorry, Lythis.))

Kapei tilted his head at her. "Is it too loud?" he asked, not quite understanding the signal being made. The screaming one had now fainted, or so it seemed. Must have wasted too much energy in his desperate, impractical demands for a bed, Kapei thought.

Fyroh smiled. "Ah, here we are at last; the inn." He motioned a hand to the door. "Ladies first, of course." he added, waiting for her.
RP characters:

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2007, 10:30:32 AM »
((OoC: That's ok, but it was a good point to bring up. A lot of us have to work on that one.))

She frowned, shaking her head slightly. She touched her lips again, then grabbed her throat, then making a key turning motion at her lips again. She rested her hands in her lap and smiled a small smile, hoping he understood she could no longer speak. She was worried about the one that feinted, but thought he must be one of the cities Invalids given the ruckus he had caused. In which case, his caretaker or guards should arrive within the next few moments to cart him off back to the bedlam. She's already learned once not to meddle in their affairs. She Looked back to Kapei and shook her head sadly with a sigh.
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
  • Height: 198 Cm tall 190'cm long Dragon tail ( That CAN Hit you with unspecified amount of Power from Pure solid muscle)
  • Build: slim, Ultra extremely strong, and Fast also Verry muscular and Flexible
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2007, 10:33:39 AM »
((Sorry, Lythis.))

Kapei tilted his head at her. "Is it too loud?" he asked, not quite understanding the signal being made. The screaming one had now fainted, or so it seemed. Must have wasted too much energy in his desperate, impractical demands for a bed, Kapei thought.

Fyroh smiled. "Ah, here we are at last; the inn." He motioned a hand to the door. "Ladies first, of course." he added, waiting for her.

Anubis shcoked and stud up argg howe what did happen this must be a reality that drains me of my powers 2 fast argg i have to Regain enegry primitively he knockt his fist into the door portch uhggg .. sorry about my rude look and screaming i have no intentions to hurt anyone  he sed while looking around the room he was in, stopt and lookt at Fyroh questionly.

...i am Cursed and doomed... unrepairable damage hase been done ... lie's... frands lie!!!!! thay LIE !!!!!!

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2007, 10:40:59 AM »
Fyroh paused, and simply stared at Anubis. "Am I in your way, sir?" he asked, noting the look, and returning it.

Kapei sighed; why did he have to meet anybody here? The place was full of madmen, and he was sitting next to a strange lady who didn't appear to be able to tell him her name. He'd gotten the idea that she couldn't talk by now, though. He wriggled uncomfortably in his seat, unable to think of anything that he could say, which she could actually answer.
RP characters:

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2007, 11:41:14 AM »
(( OoC: -=~Basic English: 101~=-

Ok. It took me a bit but I think I translated that. Ok...
1. Spell-check, please. This is the internet, correct spelling is but a click away.
2. Proper punctuation. Use it, you might find it works.
3. I don't ever want to see you type '2' to replace 'too' again, this is not an IRC chat, this is a roleplay forum.
4. Proofread your posts. If you have trouble understanding it at first glance, chances are, we will too. Now, I'm not 100% certain of the meaning, but I'll take a stab at it, just so you can see the difference it makes in your posts.

The Original:
Anubis shcoked and stud up argg howe what did happen this must be a reality that drains me of my powers 2 fast argg i have to Regain enegry primitively he knockt his fist into the door portch uhggg .. sorry about my rude look and screaming i have no intentions to hurt anyone  he sed while looking around the room he was in, stopt and lookt at Fyroh questionly.
My interpretation:
Anubis shook((?)) and stood up, "Arg... how? What happened? This must be a reality that drains me of my powers too fast. Argg, I have to regain energy primitively." He knocked his fist into the door porch((?)). "Uhggg ... Sorry about my rude look and screaming, I have no intentions to hurt anyone," He said while looking around the room he was in. [He] stopped and looked at Fyroh questioningly.

As a side note, it will do your reputation a favor to follow these basic writing rules, as continuing as you are effectively reduces other's perceptions of your level of intelligence, as well as lessening the likelihood they will want to RP with you at a future date.

This concludes your friendly neighborhood writer's tip on communicating online.  Have a nice day.))

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2007, 11:50:23 AM »
(( OoC: -=~Basic English: 101~=-

Ok. It took me a bit but I think I translated that. Ok...
1. Spell-check, please. This is the internet, correct spelling is but a click away.
2. Proper punctuation. Use it, you might find it works.
3. I don't ever want to see you type '2' to replace 'too' again, this is not an IRC chat, this is a roleplay forum.
4. Proofread your posts. If you have trouble understanding it at first glance, chances are, we will too. Now, I'm not 100% certain of the meaning, but I'll take a stab at it, just so you can see the difference it makes in your posts.

The Original:
Anubis shcoked and stud up argg howe what did happen this must be a reality that drains me of my powers 2 fast argg i have to Regain enegry primitively he knockt his fist into the door portch uhggg .. sorry about my rude look and screaming i have no intentions to hurt anyone  he sed while looking around the room he was in, stopt and lookt at Fyroh questionly.
My interpretation:
Anubis shook((?)) and stood up, "Arg... how? What happened? This must be a reality that drains me of my powers too fast. Argg, I have to regain energy primitively." He knocked his fist into the door porch((?)). "Uhggg ... Sorry about my rude look and screaming, I have no intentions to hurt anyone," He said while looking around the room he was in. [He] stopped and looked at Fyroh questioningly.

As a side note, it will do your reputation a favor to follow these basic writing rules, as continuing as you are effectively reduces other's perceptions of your level of intelligence, as well as lessening the likelihood they will want to RP with you at a future date.

This concludes your friendly neighborhood writer's tip on communicating online.  Have a nice day.))

(( looks down at the ground im using google for translation :'( ..ill do so ps don't give me bad carma just about that :'(  im not evil i don't have the number's 777 for fun on my name :'( )
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 11:53:39 AM by Anubis777 »

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2007, 12:00:29 PM »
((...Google translation? What's your primary language?  Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Français? Espagnol?))

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2007, 12:03:21 PM »
((...Google translation? What's your primary language?  Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Français? Espagnol?))

(( o god dousen't anny furry look an a biograpy for info on that furry  primary language is Netherlands im from the Netherlands))

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2007, 12:12:17 PM »
((OoC: I don't take that information at face value, Mine says the 'netherworld', or 'hell'. on a side note while this is sure to come out garbled a bit.. Here goes nothing.
Ik spreek niet heel veel nederlands. Het blijkt een beetje ... slecht. Gelukkig is een derivaat van het Duits, waarvan ik weet meer van. ))

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2007, 12:19:21 PM »
((OoC: I don't take that information at face value, Mine says the 'netherworld', or 'hell'. on a side note while this is sure to come out garbled a bit.. Here goes nothing.
Ik spreek niet heel veel nederlands. Het blijkt een beetje ... slecht. Gelukkig is een derivaat van het Duits, waarvan ik weet meer van. ))

( Soo howe did you make that ? you sed that you can speak my language a litle with a mix of German from you know more  so what country are you really from ? i know howe to speak German but wrichting it is different  =^^= )