The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Family Matters {RP for teaching some of the less-good how to.}  (Read 14395 times)

Offline Scheer

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • For The Order
    • Awards
  • Species: Thylacine
  • Coloring: Tan with black stripes.
  • Height: Just under 6 feet
  • Weight: Around 200 lbs
  • Build: Well built, Not stacked, but muscular none the less.
Re: Family Matters {RP for teaching some of the less-good how to.}
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2007, 07:14:30 PM »
Name: Scheer
Species: Thylacine
Fur Coloring & Any Special Markings: Tan fur with a few black stripes over lower back, tail and legs.
Clothing [if any]: A Burgonet helm, with visor. Landsknecht 'Munition armor' consisting of a breastplate pauldrons and a fauld. He wears a bright red shirt, and yellow and black checkered pants, with knee high brown leather boots. The classic gear of a Doppelsöldner Shock trooper.
Eye Coloring: Blue
Weapons: Zweihänder sword, and Katzbalger short sword (if you dont know what they are, google search them.)
Setting: Main road leading to Ancyra
Other: Scheer is a Ex Doppelsöldner, the band of Landsknecht mercenaries he was a part of have recently disbanded.

A few months ago, Scheer was a front line solider in a group of roudy Landsknecht mercenaries, but because of political reasons Scheer and many other  Doppelsöldners and Landsknechts left the group. A new leader of the group had been elected, and he wanted to wage war on innocents, he wanted to raid and attach the local villages. So Scheer and many others  left, and never looked back, now hundreds of miles away, he is looking for a new place to work, and live.

He yawns, Scheer is alittle tired he has been walking most of the day. He stops infront of a sign post it reads 'Ancyra' and an arrow points down the road. Scheer holds his blunt ended Zweihänder like a cane, its tip in the dust, his paw on the pommel. He pauses for a second, befor adjusting his helm.

"Ancyra.. Never heard of it"

Scheer shrugs, and putting his Zweihänder over his shoulder starts to walk towards Ancyra, Hopeing he can find work there. He kicks at the dust, and curses the road, muttering on how bad his feetpaws hurt, and how dry his throat was.

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
  • I lie about nothing but my honesty
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey / Black
  • Height: 6' 3''
  • Weight: 78kg
  • Build: Muscular and tall
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2007, 07:50:36 PM »
((Anubis, try typing like the rest of us. You know, typing out in proper sentences our actions, and putting speech in speech marks (" "). Try to avoid using stars to describe your actions.))

Fyroh smirked. "Well, Ayame is what I'll know you as, then." he replied. "A travelling nothing... otherwise known as a traveller, in my vocab. Any reason you're travelling? Seeing the world? Finding a place to settle? On the run? I've done all three of them." He began looking at the scenery absent mindedly, half looking for something edible.
RP characters:

Fyroh = Wolf furry. See profile.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2007, 07:56:54 PM »
"Eh, I shouldn't be here if that's what you mean. I suppose you could say I'm on the run. But that stays between us." Ayame answered, tapping her claw against the battered metal collar around her neck. "I've just been trying to put distance between myself and somewhere else. I don't have a clue as to where I am. Do you?" she smirked, hoping he would no since he was in the same area.

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
  • =^^= Don't Mess With us Furry's
    • Awards
  • Species: Reptile-Fox Supreme god
  • Coloring: Gray tinted black fur with Emerald green tinted sliver scales
  • Height: 198 Cm tall 190'cm long Dragon tail ( That CAN Hit you with unspecified amount of Power from Pure solid muscle)
  • Weight: 72 kg can adapt with less kg for preforming G Focre move's
  • Build: slim, Ultra extremely strong, and Fast also Verry muscular and Flexible
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2007, 08:05:38 PM »
((Anubis, try typing like the rest of us. You know, typing out in proper sentences our actions, and putting speech in speech marks (" "). Try to avoid using stars to describe your actions.))

Fyroh smirked. "Well, Ayame is what I'll know you as, then." he replied. "A travelling nothing... otherwise known as a traveller, in my vocab. Any reason you're travelling? Seeing the world? Finding a place to settle? On the run? I've done all three of them." He began looking at the scenery absent mindedly, half looking for something edible.
(wye not star's you don't like stars ? but oke ill use " )
" Anubis lookt at The tiger "    tell me

...i am Cursed and doomed... unrepairable damage hase been done ... lie's... frands lie!!!!! thay LIE !!!!!!

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2007, 08:07:23 PM »
((He means to type in past tense like everyone else. Like instead of saying *Anubis looked at the tiger* Tell me. use Anubis looked to the tiger, "Tell me." ))

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2007, 08:11:06 PM »
((Thanks, Night.))

Fyroh turned back, and faced her. "Oh, right." he replied, not being able to think of a more suitable reply. "Don't worry, you can trust me with that. I haven't given someone away yet, and I don't plan to. Oh, and this is, err, I dunno the country and all that very well, but we're near a town called Ancyra. I have to be there by sunset, so I have plenty of time... gotta help this kid figure out how to use a sword. That's why I was so annoyed earlier, cus last time I attempted to train people, it didn't go well..." He broke eye contact at this point, somewhat embarrassed.
RP characters:

Offline Scheer

• Avid Aardvark
  • For The Order
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2007, 08:12:14 PM »
Scheer stopped, he took off his helm, and with the back of his paw, wiped his forehead. He returned the helm to his head, visor up, with that he put the Zweihänder down like a cane. Scheer rests on it and removes a bottle from his belt, with a pop, he pulls a cork from its neck, swishing the fluids inside it. He takes a deep gulp, spilling some of the ale on his breastplate. He chuckles, and wipes it off with the back of his sleeve, before returning the cork to bottle, and bottle to belt. With a heave, he picks up the Zweihänder, and continues his walking, hopeing to find an inn or a lodge or some place where he can get a bite to eat, and some rest.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2007, 08:24:05 PM »
"What's an Inn?" interrogated Ayame as she totally disregarded the last part of Fyroh's sentence. She could literally feel his uneasiness about it. She hadn't been out long, and the whole trek she had taken was nothing but woods. She wondered what it could possibly be as she reviewed the definition of "In" mentally. "You'll have to excuse me if I tend to seem stupid. But being isolated like I was, I hardly know anything of the outside."

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
  • Height: 198 Cm tall 190'cm long Dragon tail ( That CAN Hit you with unspecified amount of Power from Pure solid muscle)
  • Build: slim, Ultra extremely strong, and Fast also Verry muscular and Flexible
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2007, 08:28:51 PM »
"What's an Inn?" interrogated Ayame as she totally disregarded the last part of Fyroh's sentence. She could literally feel his uneasiness about it. She hadn't been out long, and the whole trek she had taken was nothing but woods. She wondered what it could possibly be as she reviewed the definition of "In" mentally. "You'll have to excuse me if I tend to seem stupid. But being isolated like I was, I hardly know anything of the outside."

(( are xNightxDragonx and Scheer even family  ?? of us  ??? ))
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 08:55:34 PM by Anubis777 »

...i am Cursed and doomed... unrepairable damage hase been done ... lie's... frands lie!!!!! thay LIE !!!!!!

Offline Scheer

• Avid Aardvark
  • For The Order
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2007, 08:31:26 PM »
OOC: Broken~Hearted invited me via PM a few days ago, I haven't any idea how I'm affiliated :P

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2007, 08:34:21 PM »
((No, I'm not. Should I not be participating in this thread?))

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2007, 08:38:25 PM »
((No, Anubis, this is a roleplay for public use, not just your family, despite the name. And please use brackets when using OOC. Scheer and Night, I believe this RP is for public use; it's for experienced furres to help inexperienced ones, generally to improve the quality of RP on the Serious RP thread, I think. Broken~Hearted never told me it was private, but she did specifically invite me; the way she talked about it, I think it is public, despite the name. I think the name sort of symbolises us teaching and helping each other; like a family, if you get me... just my two pence.))

Fyroh blinked. "Oh, you were isolated? You have a lot to learn, then. An inn... well, it's a place where you can buy food and drink and eat it while you're there, and sleep the night, too. You have to pay money if you want to stay at an inn, or eat... Oh, do you know about money?" He realised that he needed to find out just how much she knew if he was going to be any help; but he guessed she didn't know about anything.
RP characters:

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2007, 08:42:19 PM »
"Money?" she asked, her eyes bright with the thirst for knowledge. "I was isolated and I know a few things, but it's mostly about how things work. Like why the leaves fall off trees in winter, or what's happening to you when you get sick. I know not that much of social interaction. I ran away before I was taught that, providing if they were going to teach me."

Offline Scheer

• Avid Aardvark
  • For The Order
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2007, 08:49:08 PM »
((OOC: I know what its for, I have my ideas on why it was started. I'll gladly assist inexperienced rp-ers. I know I yelled at a bunch in my Rp "the third crusades" I sopose helping is better then being annoyed at people.   ))

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2007, 08:58:05 PM »
((OOC: I know what its for, I have my ideas on why it was started. I'll gladly assist inexperienced rp-ers. I know I yelled at a bunch in my Rp "the third crusades" I sopose helping is better then being annoyed at people.   ))
so teach me something good. mr long storry =^^=