The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Family Matters {RP for teaching some of the less-good how to.}  (Read 14399 times)

Offline Scheer

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • For The Order
    • Awards
  • Species: Thylacine
  • Coloring: Tan with black stripes.
  • Height: Just under 6 feet
  • Weight: Around 200 lbs
  • Build: Well built, Not stacked, but muscular none the less.
Re: Family Matters {RP for teaching some of the less-good how to.}
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2007, 09:05:50 PM »
(( OCC: Allright, Well Look at an RP like a story, which is in essence what it is, its a story, so post like you were writing a story. Details Details Details! Detail everything, every little detail helps, and is usefull. the weather, the environment, that annoying little itch on your  right thigh, just above the belt. Ya cant go wrong with details. ))

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
  • =^^= Don't Mess With us Furry's
    • Awards
  • Species: Reptile-Fox Supreme god
  • Coloring: Gray tinted black fur with Emerald green tinted sliver scales
  • Height: 198 Cm tall 190'cm long Dragon tail ( That CAN Hit you with unspecified amount of Power from Pure solid muscle)
  • Weight: 72 kg can adapt with less kg for preforming G Focre move's
  • Build: slim, Ultra extremely strong, and Fast also Verry muscular and Flexible
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2007, 09:17:34 PM »
(( OCC: Allright, Well Look at an RP like a story, which is in essence what it is, its a story, so post like you were writing a story. Details Details Details! Detail everything, every little detail helps, and is usefull. the weather, the environment, that annoying little itch on your  right thigh, just above the belt. Ya cant go wrong with details. ))

((=3 Detail freak  ^_^V))

Edit: (im a Detail Freak in Pawprint Topics / Serious /RP Global Survival )
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 09:19:33 PM by Anubis777 »

...i am Cursed and doomed... unrepairable damage hase been done ... lie's... frands lie!!!!! thay LIE !!!!!!

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
  • Build: average
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2007, 09:39:25 PM »
((OOC: He's right. It's the details that really make the RP worth it. Details make the characters come alive, for the situations to seem almost real. It's a cooperative attempt at writing a story.))

Ishe held a hand out to the scale that left his table for her sake. She smiled and motioned to the two chairs at the table, as if saying there was no need for him to have left it for her sake. She moved to the table slowly and sat down, resting her staff on her shoulder as she watched him. She brushed a speck of dust from her robe's shoulder languidly.
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
  • Height: 198 Cm tall 190'cm long Dragon tail ( That CAN Hit you with unspecified amount of Power from Pure solid muscle)
  • Build: slim, Ultra extremely strong, and Fast also Verry muscular and Flexible
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2007, 09:43:16 PM »
((OOC: He's right. It's the details that really make the RP worth it. Details make the characters come alive, for the situations to seem almost real. It's a cooperative attempt at writing a story.))

Ishe held a hand out to the scale that left his table for her sake. She smiled and motioned to the two chairs at the table, as if saying there was no need for him to have left it for her sake. She moved to the table slowly and sat down, resting her staff on her shoulder as she watched him. She brushed a speck of dust from her robe's shoulder languidly.
"Anubis Run's to the nearest small City"

...i am Cursed and doomed... unrepairable damage hase been done ... lie's... frands lie!!!!! thay LIE !!!!!!

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
  • I lie about nothing but my honesty
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey / Black
  • Height: 6' 3''
  • Weight: 78kg
  • Build: Muscular and tall
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2007, 09:51:30 PM »
((I agree. You gotta have the details in there; just saying, 'Fyroh said "Hi. How are you?"' isn't good, this is more like it; 'Fyroh turned, and saw the stranger. He raised a hand in greeting, giving a short smile as he quickly said, "Hey! How've you been?"' That might not be the best example ever, but it gives my point. And Anubis, don't put your normal actions in speech marks.))

Fyroh couldn't help but smirk. "Right, well, money is like... uhh, it gives a value to things. Like, I could go and buy something off someone with money; lets say they had an apple, I could give them some money for it, lets say a few coins- that's what money is, these little coins." He pulled a few coins from his pocket, and held them out in his outstreched hand. "You can use money to get almost anything you want; but to get money, you have to work; that's doing things for someone, like helping to grow food. Or, you can sell things for money, like for example, I could sell my sword to some one, for some money, which I could then use to buy food... you following me?" He realised that he was probably overloading her with information, and quickly slipped the coins back in his pocket.

Kapei felt a little embarrassed, and shuffled back over. After a moment of silence, he finally spoke, "Uh, what's your name?.." He knew he was bad at starting conversations, and cursed himself for it. He constantly broke eye contact to look at the bar, for no particular reason other than avoid staring at the stranger.
RP characters:

Fyroh = Wolf furry. See profile.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2007, 10:01:05 PM »
"I think I am. Money... puts value on things. You have to work for money to buy what you want." She arched a brow, then looked back to him. "That's a silly concept." She looked over to the horizon, where the sun slowly sunk into the ground. Night was trying to take over; sending its cool purples and blues to clash with the sun's contrasting orange and reds. "Didn't you say you had to be somewhere by dark?" Ayame wondered aloud.

Offline Scheer

• Avid Aardvark
  • For The Order
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2007, 10:03:18 PM »
Scheer yawns stretching, hes pauldrons joints pinch his arms alittle. He sees an Inn, in the distance, A haggered building, weathered and dirty, with vines climbing the walls. But it is an inn none the less, which pleases him, with a smile, hes picks up his pace, some what revitalized upon seeing his goal. He now adjusts his grip on his Zweihänder, bracing it against his shoulder, holding it by one of its quillons. He armor clanks as he walks, his Katzbalger, bottle, and coinbag banging against the Fauld. Scheer smiles, thinking of food, ale, and rest.

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2007, 10:08:59 PM »
Fyroh blinked. "Sunset already?! Time flies. Alright, let's get a move on. You can come if you want. I'll pay for you at the inn." He motioned for her to follow. "Yeah, it IS a silly concept, but it's the most practical one. It's more efficient than carrying around things you might want to swap with people." he added to her, as he began walking through the forest, heading for Ancyra.

Kapei was beginning to worry. The sun was beginning to set, and his trainer hadn't showed up yet... and he was with a strange woman that he didn't know, and even worse, a few tables away, some grown furres kept laughing to each other and motioning to their table. He pretended not to notice anything.
RP characters:

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2007, 10:18:11 PM »
Ayame tagged along, not wanting Fyroh to pay for her without working. Though for the most part her logic was way out of tact, she didn't want to take charity. If she was going out on her own she'd have to adapt. "You have to work for money. Is there something I can help you with?"

Offline Scheer

• Avid Aardvark
  • For The Order
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2007, 10:21:43 PM »
Scheer arrives at the inn, He stops for a second out side, and quickly examines the structure. It clearly is an old building built of old heavy stones and weathered lumber. Scheer notices old burn marks scaring parts of the building behind the vines, he wonders for a second the history of the building. It isn't uncommon for burned buildings to be repaired or new buildings being built with the recycled lumber of buildings that have burned down, Scheer wonders which is true in this case, but shrugs it off as something unimportant.

With a heave, he pushes open the door the inn, holding the Zweihänder out behind him to fit it through the door. Its a big sword, just under 6 feet in length, not uncommon for a sword if this type. Upon entering, he looks around the room, it is rather full, but there still are some empty tables, one of which he selects. He places the Zweihänder on the table, and sits, with a thump, his armor clanking. With a smile he wipes his face, and removes his helm, setting it next to the sword.

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2007, 10:26:53 PM »
Fyroh laughed. "Hah, it's true that you work for money, but you don't need to work for me to pay this off; it's my way of being nice. Besides, I haven't got any jobs for you to do... Seeing as you've been isolated from society, I doubt you'll know how to train people with a sword, which is what I'm about to do."

Kapei noticed the newcomer, and the sight of the giant sword suddenly reminded him of how weak he really was. He'd come to a foreign, unknown country to train, and everyone around him was so much bigger... The newcomers sword seemed larger than he was, which was a frightening prospect. He tried to ignore it; he was hopefully getting trained later on, which should help him become stronger... Kapei kept that thought in his mind as he tried to push out the other thoughts.
RP characters:

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2007, 10:27:17 PM »
Fyroh blinked. "Sunset already?! Time flies. Alright, let's get a move on. You can come if you want. I'll pay for you at the inn." He motioned for her to follow. "Yeah, it IS a silly concept, but it's the most practical one. It's more efficient than carrying around things you might want to swap with people." he added to her, as he began walking through the forest, heading for Ancyra.

Kapei was beginning to worry. The sun was beginning to set, and his trainer hadn't showed up yet... and he was with a strange woman that he didn't know, and even worse, a few tables away, some grown furres kept laughing to each other and motioning to their table. He pretended not to notice anything.

Anubis saw the City in the distance huffing and slowed his phase ahhg im not gana make it in very tired

Offline Scheer

• Avid Aardvark
  • For The Order
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2007, 10:35:14 PM »
With a smile Scheer looked around the room, and spotted what he was hopeing to see, the bar keep. He gestured for him, and with in a few minutes had a tankard of ale. Scheer griped the pewter tankard, and sipped at its contents, the froth covering part of his nose. chuckling to him self he wiped his nose, and set the tankard down, He yawned and relaxed in his chair, slumping as much as his armor would let him. "This place reminds me of the old country" He said to him self, as he watched the patrons of the inn drink and eat, listening at the conversations, picking up bits and pieces of all of them, but under standing none of them. He would spend the night here, he concluded, and look for work in the morning.

Offline ANOOBis777

• Banned
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2007, 10:38:11 PM »
With a smile Scheer looked around the room, and spotted what he was hopeing to see, the bar keep. He gestured for him, and with in a few minutes had a tankard of ale. Scheer griped the pewter tankard, and sipped at its contents, the froth covering part of his nose. chuckling to him self he wiped his nose, and set the tankard down, He yawned and relaxed in his chair, slumping as much as his armor would let him. "This place reminds me of the old country" He said to him self, as he watched the patrons of the inn drink and eat, listening at the conversations, picking up bits and pieces of all of them, but under standing none of them. He would spend the night here, he concluded, and look for work in the morning.
ahhhhh im at the city anubis saw a inn
Anubis slamd the inn door open yelling i need a bed

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2007, 10:40:22 PM »
Ayame looked troubled at the gesture of getting money without working. "Are you sure? I'm willing to do anything to help." they hadn't been walking for long when she spotted a small establishment in the distance. Must be the inn, she thought.