The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hierarchy (Medieval/ some fantasy elements)  (Read 8771 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Hierarchy (Medieval/ some fantasy elements)
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2016, 04:02:18 PM »
Raz made a whining sound as he saw Night go away, and although he'd be able to get up eventually from his legs resting, currently he was stuck on his back.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2016, 04:37:55 PM »
*He was hit by the ray, nd just as predicted... It hurt like hell*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2016, 08:12:09 PM »
  Now if he could smile he would be like the joker. Seeing that now all the armor and gear your carrying in yourself is going to ether slow you down dramatically or made you tumble to the ground. But this, lucky for you. Was only temporary lasting about 8 minutes. But it would be more then enough time to do plenty. "Well then, my smash happy friend. If I was truly the evil thing you despise. I would take advantage of this. But, I won't." He said back with his wispy voice and then turned around to walk away with hustle , deep into the forest.
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2016, 08:34:33 PM »
*He looked at him, and sighed as he managed to escaoe his grasp... for now atleast... He should've learnt that ward spell*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: classic fox colors
  • Height: 6.2
  • Weight: 130 (i am pretty skinny!)
  • Build: small muscles (but i know martial arts!)
  • Currently: bored, im free to talk about anything!! (seriously anything!!)
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2016, 08:42:02 PM »
*after about ten minutes night emerged from the brush with what looked like a large stretcher, it was two large sticks with a cloth wrapped and tied on both sides, he held the ends of the sticks and the other ends dragged behind him with the clth streched between them, he dragged it next to raz and said* "this might hurt a little" *and he tried to roll raz on the cloth

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2016, 11:59:37 PM »
As Raz was rolled onto the stretcher, he let out a crying roar as he was made to roll over his dislocated wing, but nonetheless he did get onto the stretcher, he was crying from the pain, but at least he wouldn't have to move much more for now.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2016, 12:48:57 AM »
*night put a sheet over him so no one would see him* "stay under this sheet ok?" *night said and he pick up the other ends of the sticks and dragged toward his town*

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2016, 01:16:44 AM »
*night put a sheet over him so no one would see him* "stay under this sheet ok?" *night said and he pick up the other ends of the sticks and dragged toward his town*

As Raz was dragged along on the stretcher, he groaned and made soft cries as the slow movement and occasional bumping of the road caused his pained body to jostle slightly.

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2016, 01:39:02 AM »
"try to be quite, were nearing the town" *night said as the approached the small town in the woods, they were now walking in the middle of the street and night prayed that raz would be quite, slowly he carried on....*

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2016, 01:48:27 AM »
Raz tried to be quiet, and seemed to manage, but he was being strong in the sense that his cries and groans were being held back, but as they reached a pothole that made Raz drop abruptly, and this caused him to hurt immensely and he let out a massive pained roar from beneath the blanket.

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2016, 02:17:18 AM »
*all the towns people looked in shock at the as raz roared! "crap!" night said and he ran off past the town and headed for his masters cottage!*

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2016, 02:34:16 AM »
The pick up in speed made Raz bounce more and he kept letting out loud cries with each bounce

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2016, 03:15:40 AM »
*after the town was out of sight night slowed down* "sorry about that, but we couldn't let them know you were hear or they would probably kill you, were almost there, just hang on a little longer..." *the air was cooler and the wind grew silent, these part of the woods seemed more peaceful and a lot calmer*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2016, 03:21:19 AM »
Ray, after leaving his homestead, found himself in a forest. Completely out of his element, the dwarf-raccoon had his hammer and shield drawn, the gilded weapons glinting in the moonlight. "Stupid surface," the raccoon grumbled, "too much stuff blockin' my eyes."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2016, 03:24:52 AM »
Raz shuddered his breathing as they continued, and if Night looked at his face then he'd see lines down from his eyes, showing that he was crying, and by now, it seemed that he was so dehydrated that although he wanted to cry; his body wanted to cry, but nothing would come out, and only the scene of sadness from him was from his maw creating sobbing and other noises of pain, and if the area was quiet enough, then Raz's cries would carry for a short distance.