The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hierarchy (Medieval/ some fantasy elements)  (Read 8681 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Hierarchy (Medieval/ some fantasy elements)
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2016, 09:49:16 PM »
Raz looked around frantically as he was alone, only hearing silence... that was until he heard growling and he saw a small pack of wolves going towards Raz.

Raz didn't care now if he was caught by his former slavers, he didn't want to die, despite how much pain he is in.

Raz watched as these wolves surrounded him, circling him like vultures, and as they neared, Raz became deftly scared and he let out a whine for help the rung out in the area, and he continued to do so as he tried to get up, but his efforts to stand were met with a charge when one of the wolves rammed the tiny dragling, making him tumble onto his back, revealing his soft underbelly.

Raz was genuinely terrified now; believing that he was going to be dead soon.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: classic fox colors
  • Height: 6.2
  • Weight: 130 (i am pretty skinny!)
  • Build: small muscles (but i know martial arts!)
  • Currently: bored, im free to talk about anything!! (seriously anything!!)
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2016, 10:34:44 PM »
*suddenly a knife was thrown into the wolves head causing the others to stop, then out of the brush night jumped out in front of raz, he held two daggers in each hand, he threatened the wolves in front of him and shouted* "Back off!!" *his teeth were clenched and his eyes were gleaming!*

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2016, 11:55:36 PM »
The wolves didn't back off, but that one that got hit, did die, but the others diverted their attention to Night and ran at him to attack.

Meanwhile, Raz still laid on the ground; spacing out and staring into the sky with the fear that had paralyzed him

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2016, 12:04:45 AM »
*night jumped back dodging the wolves right and left, then as one lunged at him he slit its throat, the other wolves could see night smile as he did so and blood spattered on his clothes*

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2016, 12:26:51 AM »
The remaining wolves put their ears down and ran away into the forest, whimpering.

Raz had witnessed the last little bit of the battle, and he was mortified, some of the blood had splashed onto his face, and he was having visions of whippings and beatings from before.

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2016, 12:59:45 AM »
*night panted repeatedly before pulling out the knife that was in the dead wolves head and wiping it clean the a rag from his pouch, he then walked over too raz and looked down at him with gleaming eyes

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2016, 01:55:31 AM »
Raz looked up at the blood on Night's face and clothing and thought to himself that this person was going to kill him, so in this instance once Night stood over Raz, he let out whines and cries for help in high-pitched groans and screams.

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2016, 02:26:10 AM »
*night could see the beast better up close, and he could see wounds were much deeper then he thought snd he could see the chains were rubbing against his scales causing even more pain, slowly he reached out his paw...*

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2016, 03:07:38 AM »
Raz looked back at Night, and his eyes went wide in fear and anticipation on what was going to happen.

As the fear grew, Raz's soulstone seemed to eminate a bright light, casting a red hue around him and a small radius in the area, the soon followed by red bright particles condensing towards Raz's soulstone.

This soulstone held one special property; If it's host is in immediate danger from a 3rd party threat, then it will condense the light around into the stone until ready to unleash a strong, face-melting beam of light in the direction of the threat.  This process takes 3 minutes to charge up and will leave Raz extremely tired and exhausted after it shoots.

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2016, 05:14:16 AM »
*night reached out his hand and gently stroked the back of his neck and he whispered* "sshhh.....shh..calm down scaled one" *he said this with a peac in his eyes*

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Felis Cattus
  • Coloring: Light Orange, Bronze, White
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Ectomorph
  • Currently: I edited my profile~
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2016, 09:23:12 AM »
Name: Marble Valdyr Foxheart

Species: Marble Fox

Side: Neutral Side- No Enemy, No Friend: Commonly Hired

Class: Assassin Cross (If ur not familiar, it's a ragnarok class, its okay)

Armament: Two Katars, Seven Daggers, and Three Poison Bottles. Light Leather Armor with elf like boots and two tailed long red scarf with a matching hood. He has elbows, shoulders and knee pads and leather gauntlets with steel knuckles. His green eyes turn to slits on battle phase.

Height: 5'8

Weight: 130 pounds

Personality: Sly and Brave. Jumps on buildings, stabs and poisons, keeps his reputation. Punches a few jokes and uses the element of surprise as always. He also is adept in archery.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 01:56:07 PM by WingsOfBronze »
Be careful now... you might cut yourself with that tounge.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2016, 09:47:11 AM »
Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackstone

Species: Dwarf Raccoon

Side: Neutral

Class: Dwarf tinkerer/holdseeker.

Armament: One dwarven hammer, one dwarven shield, one dwarven crossbow.

Height: 4' 3''

Weight: 240 lbs

Personality: Raucous, boastful, but loyal and nice to have in a pinch.  A good stiff drink'll get you on his good side, that's for sure.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2016, 01:29:52 PM »
*He threw the minion to the ground, smashing his helmeted head with the pommel*

(( Wow... that's a lot to catch up too you know XD but anyways. I had to go to sleep.))

Healuks snicker at your performance while he was having time to buff up his spell. Which he quickly shot a ray from his dry figure. This of which would sap strength from the target, though being that it has been boosted. This would hit harder, though as quick as the ray was. He was unsure if it will it.
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2016, 02:53:53 PM »
*night reached out his hand and gently stroked the back of his neck and he whispered* "sshhh.....shh..calm down scaled one" *he said this with a peac in his eyes*

The particles seemed to fizzle out and Raz's soulstone returned to normal.  Raz's heart was still racing but he calmed down slightly from the ginger touch.

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2016, 03:44:13 PM »
*night then stopped stroking him and looked around to make sure no one was near, "ill be right back" *he said and he walked off to find something, leaving raz by himself*