The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hierarchy (Medieval/ some fantasy elements)  (Read 8754 times)

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Felis Cattus
  • Coloring: Light Orange, Bronze, White
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Ectomorph
  • Currently: I edited my profile~
Re: Hierarchy (Medieval/ some fantasy elements)
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2016, 03:37:37 AM »
(Is our OCs qualified?)
Be careful now... you might cut yourself with that tounge.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2016, 04:30:49 AM »
Once the forest returned to its peaceful state, Geoff continued his looting. He snacked on some apples from a bowl on the table. Hopefully the apples weren't experimented on or anything. They smelled and tasted fine, so he assumed the best and chowed down. The world won't be lost without him anyway.

He filled up his bag with goodies, then grabbed a shovel out in the garden and went to dig a shallow hole for the crow nearby and thought his thoughts as he did. Iris Gin was the crow's name, according to his client. Didn't really matter if she was a "bad" person or not. She deserved a respectful burial like anyone else.
The bear wondered if he should settle down in the woods and grow some crops to keep sustained. What if he studied alchemy himself and made potions and such to sell. If this elderly lady could do it, surely he could. He found books on alchemy while searching the place, including some recipes Iris created. It will take a good amount of time to get running, but it was a more honest living than petty killing. Maybe he should start here, now that the place was vacant.

Once the hole was a decent enough size and depth -- he didn't want to spend a huge chunk of time getting it perfect -- he placed the crow in an empty wooden crate, and managed to lower it in. It was a rough landing, but he tried. By the time he got to filling the hole back up with dirt, he was exhausted.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 06:08:42 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: classic fox colors
  • Height: 6.2
  • Weight: 130 (i am pretty skinny!)
  • Build: small muscles (but i know martial arts!)
  • Currently: bored, im free to talk about anything!! (seriously anything!!)
« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2016, 05:31:04 AM »
*finally they arrived at the cottage! it was deep in the woods, the trees about blocked out the sun and the ground below was covered in leaves, "were here!" night said sighing and he looked down at raz and saw the pain in his eyes! night quickly ran over to a well next to the cottage and pulled up a bucket of watet, he ran back to raz and put it next to his mouth*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2016, 06:06:12 AM »
(Is our OCs qualified?)

((Yes, and just as  reference for any new comers. If I do not disqualify you outright. feel free to post))
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2016, 06:09:30 AM »
(Oh thanks, now how will I make an entrance...)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2016, 06:24:37 AM »
Red was finally able to regin his bearings as the strength sapping spell wore off in all of its prolonged and painful glory, mages know how to make some painful spells. rendering Heavily armed opponents like him nearly useless, the only way he himself could kill one of them was using a warded shield... which he sold afterwards like and idiot. Regretting his past actions and wishing to have the shield back he started to follow where the necromage went*

"In the name of king Typion, I'm going to kill that lich."*He said whilst walking down the trail the necromage went*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2016, 06:58:50 AM »
Geoff finished filling the grave and placed seven stones in a ring onto the leveled dirt. He'd place some flowers in the middle as well, but the only ones nearby were in the shack for potion making, and those might come in handy later. Surely the old crow would understand.
He tiredly stood in front of the grave with his hands clasped. "Rest in peace, Iris Gin."
The first person he could give a burial they deserved. Now his mind was at ease.

The bear staggered back into the shack. Tomorrow he'll head back to his client and turn in the necklace and feathers, maybe get the gems and jewelry appraised. However, they could have an important use, so perhaps he should wait on that. He should look into those books and try finding more information.
His tired mind was so full of thoughts of what to do now, but he needed some sleep before getting to it. And so he curled up in bed and drifted off.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 07:00:56 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2016, 07:40:16 AM »
Red was finally able to regin his bearings as the strength sapping spell wore off in all of its prolonged and painful glory, mages know how to make some painful spells. rendering Heavily armed opponents like him nearly useless, the only way he himself could kill one of them was using a warded shield... which he sold afterwards like and idiot. Regretting his past actions and wishing to have the shield back he started to follow where the necromage went*

"In the name of king Typion, I'm going to kill that lich."*He said whilst walking down the trail the necromage went*

A Marble Fox looked up to Red, smirking slightly. "Hey mate, I couldn't help but overheard what you said. Need some help?". He said while leaning unto a wall under a light shadow. His green eyes piercin through the dark.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 11:59:00 AM by WingsOfBronze »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2016, 10:31:10 AM »
Ray, after a time, sighed and set up camp. He looked mildly displeased, as the dwarf-raccoon wasn't used to camping in the open. The noises and constantly moving foliage kept him on edge. He eventually got a small fire going, had some salted meat cooking inside a cook-pot, and had set about a small tent, just comfortable enough for the smallish creature. Ray was then struck with a terrible realization. "By my beard,I left home without m'drinks!" He sighed heavily, sat down at the fire, and moped for a few minutes. Ray's mood eventually passed, and he took up singing songs of old, his voice carrying high and away through the air.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2016, 11:42:35 AM »
*finally they arrived at the cottage! it was deep in the woods, the trees about blocked out the sun and the ground below was covered in leaves, "were here!" night said sighing and he looked down at raz and saw the pain in his eyes! night quickly ran over to a well next to the cottage and pulled up a bucket of watet, he ran back to raz and put it next to his mouth*

Raz shakily turned his head to the bucket and he slowly started drinking; each swallow causing some pain.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2016, 12:15:45 PM »
*night gently tilted it up so they it would flow in more smoothly, then he went back to the well and grabbed a few cloth shirts that were hanging to dry and went back to raz, he dipped it in water and slowly started to put it on one of raz's wounds...*

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2016, 01:30:41 PM »
Raz let out whines as his tender wounds were touched.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2016, 02:48:10 PM »
*night rubbed the wounds softly with the wet cloth, he didn't want them to get infected, finally he finished and then looked down at the chains and cuffs "whatare we going to do about those?" he said to himself*

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2016, 03:30:38 PM »
  Healuks was rather stinged. Knowing at some point he would have to come back and bury the body of the now, dead corpse. Being that it's just a mess to leave them liking around. But nether the less, he had to think of where he must go now. Being that the swing happy knight must be in his trail. And as easy as it should be to off him, he doesn't need a band of smash happy metal men trying to track him down. So it would be time to go with some good old fashion trickery. And was heading to a town not quite far from her, keeping his hood on and then pondering up something. Though he had to stop and check his staff, it would be unwise to have it displaying not so friendly runes. If one could tell, and so he decided to slip it inside his rope and carefully placed it on his back so he could walked hunched over like a older man. And took any sturdy and long stick he could find, so it would make as a poor mans cane and kept moving forward.
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2016, 03:55:14 PM »
Raz continued to whine when Night was cleaning his wounds and when Night stopped, Raz's whines became quieter as he was still in pain.