The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hierarchy (Medieval/ some fantasy elements)  (Read 8667 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
Re: Hierarchy (Medieval/ some fantasy elements)
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2016, 11:13:34 PM »
((Okay, just making sure.))

Within the forest laid an old shack filled with alchemical supplies. An elderly crow sat in a stationary rocking chair not moving a single muscle. Not even breathing.

"Sonovah..." a voice growled.
The disguised bear faded into sight, pressing two fingers against her neck. No pulse, waning warmth, lacking apparent wounds. Either someone stole his kill using a funky spell or the lady died naturally not long before he got there. Just his damned luck. However...
He grinned as he unlatched the golden emerald necklace around her neck and plucked twelve feathers from her head. "Heh, thank you, ma'am," he rasped, patting her on the shoulder.
At least he could take credit for half the mission. Then again, he could simply say nothing of the details and imply it all his doing.

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: classic fox colors
  • Height: 6.2
  • Weight: 130 (i am pretty skinny!)
  • Build: small muscles (but i know martial arts!)
  • Currently: bored, im free to talk about anything!! (seriously anything!!)
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2016, 11:29:49 PM »
*night moved silently though the brush and located the fallen dragon and waited to see if it would get up*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2016, 11:54:38 PM »
*He threw the minion to the ground, smashing his helmeted head with the pommel*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2016, 02:34:45 AM »
Geoff remained within the forest shack, listening to the wind rustling the leaves outside and lightly creaking the humble home.
"I don't know your full story," the bear spoke soft, rubbing the arm of the lifeless crow. "Maybe you were a nice lady... I hope you don't take this personal, wherever you've gone..."

He eyed all the ingredients and equipment, all the bottles of potions and unusual gems and objects. Quite organized in contrast to the shoddy structure of the place.
"I hope you don't mind me taking all this, ma'am. You've no use for them now, and I, uh... kinda need money..."
His pack didn't have the space for everything, but as long as no one came back here, he could return later to grab the rest.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2016, 03:26:14 AM »
Raz laid motionless beneath the bush; his tail tip was the only thing visible and one of the chains from his shackles from beneath the bush, but his body could be easily missed as his scales were a very dark gray colour.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2016, 03:57:30 AM »
*night slowly and silently approach the dragon his his dagger outjust in case it decided to make a move*

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2016, 04:22:17 AM »
Raz heard Night approach him and he swiped at him, and immediately after, Raz tried to run, but his run was extremely limped as he ran, and despite his running, he wasn't really fast; his speed in running was a fast walk.

When Raz came into light, his facial and body expression was tired and hurt as that was apparent from his limp and very heavy breathing. On him, he had a set of leather restraints on his snout, paws, and wings, along with cuffs and chains shortly trailing behind his legs.  He had many scars, and some fresh wounds, but they had scabbed over enough that they wouldn't get infected.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2016, 04:36:58 AM »
*night looked at the wounded chained beast and felt sorry for it, he followed it*

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2016, 04:48:47 AM »
Geoff started with small things with the most perceived value, mainly the gems, jewelry, and gold. Seeing all the interesting objects heated his pack rat fever, but he knew to hold off. Even if he had the space to lug it all, it'd only weigh him down.
The light shuffling of drawers and chests was accompanied by the repeating growls of his empty belly. Once again with the growling. One of these days it might blow a stealth mission.

"May I have some food, ma'am?" the bear asked quietly while glancing back at the crow. "Don't worry, I'll find it myself. Thank you."

Of course, he knew the poor crow was dead, but the rare times the location was safe after the kill, he liked to speak to them a little. Despite the morbid oddness, it calmed his nerves somewhat after the deed. Granted, he didn't actually kill the crow, but he was going to otherwise, which was bad enough in his mind. He hated it, but he needed to eat, and clean work was hard to come by for him. If work came at all...

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2016, 02:19:11 PM »
((Accepted Tybalt))
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2016, 05:52:49 PM »
Raz eventually tripped and fell for a moment, taking a few minutes to struggle to get up, and when he did, he seemed slower than before, and now he was making weak whines as he ran, calling for help

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2016, 06:32:52 PM »
Geoff swore he heard something other than wind shuffling outside. Probably a wild feral, but he didn't want to take the chance of it being a person.
He stared at the expired crow in the rocking chair, in thought. Normally he just fled the scene without doing anything to the body. This time he was in the forest, and he planned to give her a respectful burial. But until he knew the threat was gone, he had to think of something else for now. He may have not killed her, but looting a house while in armored robes and a corpse slumped in a chair wouldn't give a friendly first impression.

He carefully shut the chest he had open then took the blanket off the bed and gently covered the lady with it, making it look like she was simply sleeping.
"Rest well," he whispered.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 06:35:33 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2016, 06:48:54 PM »
*night waited in the brush eliminating his breath so he would not be heard, he wanted to see if it would faint from the blazing heat produced by the sun, thats when he would make his move, he hide a little far off from the beast so he wouldn't disturb it, the last thing he wanted was to get in a fight with a dragon...*

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2016, 07:21:55 PM »
Raz didn't bother looking back as he ran and he eventually fell again, falling onto his belly and sliding a few feet whilst his chains and shackles chimed as the dragged across the ground.

Raz struggled to get back up, but his legs seemed too weak to support his body anymore in his desperate state.   As he struggled, he made whines in fear, knowing somebody had to be near.

On the restraints that are on his body, there seemed to be a slavery insignia on each piece.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2016, 08:59:10 PM »
Chains.

The bear's brow furrowed as he peeked an eye through the window, not seeing anything yet. Now he was very curious. He couldn't think of any reason for rattling chains out in the forest. For whatever reason, a staggering zombie dragging heavy shackles against the ground came to mind. Supposedly there was a necromancer around these parts. If he had the bravery -- and perhaps a reward -- he might try to get the guy himself. But he certainly had little reason to bother him now, nor was he prepared for such a feat. But that's if the sound really was the necromancer's minion. He didn't want to find out.

Geoff sat down on the bed and listened carefully.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 09:01:29 PM by Evnamishko »