The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hierarchy (Medieval/ some fantasy elements)  (Read 8591 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: Hierarchy (Medieval/ some fantasy elements)
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2016, 06:34:11 PM »
((Alrighty, go for it team captain.))
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2016, 06:38:25 PM »
Red had been wandering through the grassland for a while, passing through the trees his armor gleamed and clanked. he examined the surrondings
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2016, 07:02:41 PM »
  Healuks was passing by his favorite tree as a child. And noticed a carving of his call sign and then looked back at it as he stopped to think about his current mission. That was to find some place to get fresh corspes. Seeing that this fallen soldier with three arrows sticking out of his chest wasn't going to last long in a battle. And he stopped as the sound of metal... and such he looked in the direction of the noise.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2016, 07:07:49 PM »
*Approaching the cloaked figure, he could be seen clearer and clearer as he held a hand on his Zweihänder.
He could see Healuks infront of the tree, and he himself could be seen almost entirely
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: classic fox colors
  • Height: 6.2
  • Weight: 130 (i am pretty skinny!)
  • Build: small muscles (but i know martial arts!)
  • Currently: bored, im free to talk about anything!! (seriously anything!!)
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2016, 07:35:14 PM »
*Night was in a faraway feild relaxing in a tree*

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2016, 08:02:10 PM »

Healuks took a glance back as he quickly pulled out the arrows in his minion and tossed them to the ground while ordering his minion to stay and then slowly turned around and kept the hood covering his beak and face. "Ah.. hello there..I'm just reliving childhood memories..sorry if I'm invading your space." Said a wispy voice from me.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2016, 08:15:08 PM »
"I know what you are, Necromancer."*He said through his armet helmet, a hand rubbing the hilt of his sword*"I will not let one of your kind escaoe so easily"

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2016, 08:49:38 PM »
    Healuks looks up revealing his tip of his bony beak and then chuckled. "Ahh... you paladin types never learn...worshiping treacherous deities." He said while he jumped back and was preparing a spell. "Attack!" He order his minion as the shambling corspe held up its broad sword to swing at you.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2016, 09:31:21 PM »
Raz was wandering down the path that everyone was on, but he was out of sight of them and he couldn't see the others either.  Raz looked rabid without the froth falling, as he was staggering whilst he walked; his belly was skeletal looking as he was near starving and he looked very dehydrated. Soon after walking for a little, Raz collapsed to the ground on the side of the path beneath a bush, but his tail was slightly hanging outside of the underside of the bush. As he hit the ground, his broke  chains and shackles chimed slightly as they hit each other from the sudden collapse.

In the direction that the others would head, was where Raz was.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2016, 09:36:18 PM »
*Red grabbed the blade of his sword, getting in a halfswording stance before bringing the crossguard down and straight onto the minions shoulder*

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: classic fox colors
  • Height: 6.2
  • Weight: 130 (i am pretty skinny!)
  • Build: small muscles (but i know martial arts!)
  • Currently: bored, im free to talk about anything!! (seriously anything!!)
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2016, 09:43:24 PM »
*night heard the sound of the rattling chains, he quickly looked to investigate*

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2016, 10:13:20 PM »
Name: Geoffrey "The Ghost" Noah

Species: Black bear

Side: None

Class:
Poor class, amateur assassin/bounty hunter

Armament: Black leather armor and robes (Think something like a mix of shrouded armor/robes in Skyrim), a couple daggers

Height: 5'7

Weight: kinda thin for a bear

Personality: head-in-the-clouds with an aggressive side.

Geoff came from a middle class family gradually pushed down the ladder and eventually wiped out by a rival family, leaving Geoff to live on the streets. He was "adopted" and taught by a gang of magic-wielding assassins who disappeared without warning (or were captured/killed somewhere), and so he was once again left to survive on his own, making use of the skills he learned to get by and hopefully make a difference in his kingdom while he's at it.
He was taught a sort of force magic which allows him to influence surrounding light (temporary invisibility/translucence, luminescence, and "shadow" appearances) and magnetic fields, and can push/pull objects within a certain distance. However, it takes a lot of energy, concentration, and a reasonable balance of emotion to do properly, and as a young homeless boy not yet trusted in the bounty-hunting business, it's hard to keep his strength up.

(Let me know if that sort of magic doesn't work for the RP, I can change it)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 07:24:23 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2016, 10:23:57 PM »
(Good enough))

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2016, 10:31:02 PM »
((Is that a negative "good enough" or positive? I can totally change stuff if you want.))

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2016, 10:36:46 PM »
((Very positive))