The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Silver Crystal  (Read 5535 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: The Silver Crystal
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2016, 08:18:02 PM »
Raz made a surprised noise as he was grabbed and made a screaming noise as they jumped over the crowd of monsters, clutching onto Ray's side as he heard the loud noise of the mech assaulting his ear holes

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2016, 09:07:57 PM »
The monsters looking around the corner catiously came closer to the weird acting machine...

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2016, 11:45:10 PM »
As soon as everyone else is aboard, Angder hits the accelerator. Immediately, the craft begins to move at dangerous speeds, Angder did not care. He had no intention of sticking around, and trusted his skill as a driver. "Everyone OK?" He yells back, to his two passengers.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2016, 12:39:36 AM »
Raz was clutching hard onto Ray, leaving holes in Ray's clothing

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2016, 03:23:40 PM »
The monsters were still ignoring Angder's craft as they tried to hold the mech going crazy.

Mary noticed the sound of Angder's appearing craft and asked him through radio: "Did you manage to save Ray?"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2016, 03:31:53 PM »
Angder responds immediately. "Ray, and the dragon, are in the back. It seems the monsters have ignored me for some reason. As far as I can tell, the 3 of us are safe." Angder switches off the radio. "As far as I can tell..." he mutters, That was far too easy. Angder never liked it when things felt too easy.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2016, 03:38:30 PM »
Mary gave a sigh of relief. "Good. That's one concern less. Now , the rest of the miners has already gathered at the Hq, ready for defence... Wait... WHAT THE--" She looked up and saw two of the biggest, most evil red eyes ever. She muttered: "Oh no... We've got a problem. A big one... Literally AND figurally."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2016, 02:10:21 PM »
Just as the monsters made contact with the exosuit, the thing erupted into a massive fireball, consuming anything nearby.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2016, 05:38:08 PM »
Angder slows his vehicle, and speaks over the radio. "I only have one Laser ca~ Mining laser" Angder states. "What should I do?"

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2016, 06:02:23 PM »
Mary answered in panic: "USE IT!"
While the blow of the exosuit shattered all the monsters nearby the ceiling above the HQ started to move, with a heavy, intense vibrating roar. Mary had trouble standing in it.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2016, 06:32:56 PM »
Angder's eyes go wide, then he grins. "Moving in" This was what he was more used to. Suicidal, crazy attacks, with weapons nowhere near good enough for the job. He charges up his laser, and moving in front of the monster, and while moving at significant speed, fires with everything the craft had.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2016, 06:47:27 PM »
A small chunk went out of the monster's body. Being hit, the monster pointed its huge eyes on Angder. With just a single move it crushed Angder's craft, and the monster went to standing in its full size, towering over the HQ. It was so big it had to duck to not hit the ceiling. Mary trembled in fear.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2016, 08:34:10 PM »
Just before the draft got hit, Raz jumped out of the back through a service hatch as his hacky sack had rolled out there.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2016, 11:22:13 PM »
Angder swears as his laser does almost nothing, and then swears even louder as the monster hits the craft. I mean, the ceiling should hold... have held. Angder hits the deck, as his craft comes down around him, leaving him trapped, but shockingly, alive. He stays silent, trying not to move. He was probably injured, probably fairly seriously injured judging by the remains of his craft. He would worry about that later. For now, he just wanted to survive.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2016, 11:29:40 PM »
Raz looked back at the now crushed craft, and then up to the monster, to which he pressed the button on his walkie-talkie, and said in a meek and scared tone, "Help..."