The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Silver Crystal  (Read 5532 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: The Silver Crystal
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2016, 09:03:23 PM »
Mary stared at the monster, petrified. It was the biggest one she'd ever seen. She didn't know what to do. In a rush of panic she called the orbital HQ. The chief appeared on-screen and asked: "Hey Mary. You're shaking like mad. What's up?" "Giant... huge... MONSTER!" she gasped. "What? A monster bigger than ever? Call me a fool, but I have no clue. In fact, about some things you know more than I do!"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2016, 02:13:12 PM »
Raz was petrified as he stared up at the large monster, not thinking to move, but he could still hear his communicator if someone tried to speak with him.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2016, 11:41:40 AM »
Ray found himself pinned in the ship's hold, and called out. "Anyone alive? Pilot? Dragling?"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2016, 12:15:26 PM »
Angder yelps as he hears Ray, "Quiet!" Angder says, as loudly as he dares. "Its still out there! If it hears us, we are dead!"
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2016, 01:03:16 PM »
Raz didn't move, still petrified, but he was breathing in a stuttered pattern.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2016, 05:59:10 PM »
The giant monster heard Ray's calling, but all it wanted was the silver crystal. He wanted to grab it, but Mary grabbed it first and tried to keep it away from the giant.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2016, 12:22:18 PM »
Angder crawls in rays direction, moving towards the door to the hold. The pain from his right leg. confirmed his leg was badly injured, possibly broken. When he reaches the doorway to the hold, Angder leans against the doorway trying to peer inside (thankfully the door had fallen out completely, rather than holding, and blocking the doorway). "Ray?" He whispers. "Ray? are you in there?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2016, 03:13:18 PM »
Raz heard a piece of metal shift and creak and he let out a squeak, he then, without thinking, started to run, trying to find the garbage chute so he could climb inside.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2016, 06:26:09 PM »
Mary made a desperate attempt to keep the precious crystal in hands. The big monster focused fully on it as Mary tried to make an escape with the Inspector II.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2016, 09:51:39 PM »
Raz managed to find the chute... but it wasn't on the HQ building... it was on the Inspector 2, and he was in a ventilation shaft, not a garbage chute.

As the Inspector II started up, the ventilation did too, and Raz was sucked through the shaft and as he flew through the shaft he screamed, he then saw the pair of blades that forced the air through and he quickly approached them, that is until he was shot down through a vent grate and right into the cockpit of the Inspector II, right behind Mary.

Multiple times before, Raz had been told never to go into shafts or chutes as he could get himself hurt one day, but he never listened as he found the tight spaces to be cozy. A few times before he had gotten hurt, but not badly, such as when he fell down a 1 story vent and broke a forearm. It took a few days for them to get Raz out, but he made a full recovery... but he forgot the whole thing the next day and tried to do it again... they blocked the vents the 2nd time it happened.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2016, 02:29:10 PM »
Ray groaned quietly, and looked around the wrecked hold. "Yeah...I passed out for a second."
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 02:40:57 PM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: November 22, 2016, 12:20:43 AM »
Angder stumbles over to ray. "Sounds like its moving away... here... I will give you a hand." Painfully, but carefully, Angder starts to remove some of the rubble pinning Ray.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: November 24, 2016, 03:37:20 PM »
Raz managed to find the chute... but it wasn't on the HQ building... it was on the Inspector 2, and he was in a ventilation shaft, not a garbage chute.

As the Inspector II started up, the ventilation did too, and Raz was sucked through the shaft and as he flew through the shaft he screamed, he then saw the pair of blades that forced the air through and he quickly approached them, that is until he was shot down through a vent grate and right into the cockpit of the Inspector II, right behind Mary.

Multiple times before, Raz had been told never to go into shafts or chutes as he could get himself hurt one day, but he never listened as he found the tight spaces to be cozy. A few times before he had gotten hurt, but not badly, such as when he fell down a 1 story vent and broke a forearm. It took a few days for them to get Raz out, but he made a full recovery... but he forgot the whole thing the next day and tried to do it again... they blocked the vents the 2nd time it happened.
(Raz? The Inspector II is a small hover vehicle and does NOT have a cockpit. It's not even big enough to feature a ventilation system at all! You could've at max jumped in the small cargo holder.)

The big monster followed the swift thing with its eyes. Mary made some sharp confusing turns hoping to shake the monster off, and at least lured it away from the HQ.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: November 24, 2016, 03:57:29 PM »
(Oh... sorry about that... um... lemme try and fox my mistake...))

Raz believed he was in a shafts,  but was just in a cargo hold and in the instance of hearing the stomping and getting tossed around, he wanted to escape the small hold, and thud he started banging at the walls around him, and scratching the walls, making enough noise for Mary to hear him if she was listening.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2016, 04:27:08 PM »
Mary looked over her shoulder at the monster, then noticed Raz sitting in the cargo bay. It didn't shield him from view as the bay had no roof and only low walls. She gasped: "RAZ? What in the universe are you doing there?"