The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Silver Crystal  (Read 5486 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: The Silver Crystal
« Reply #90 on: November 24, 2016, 06:30:39 PM »
Raz froze and looked Mary, lowering his head and looking at her with a sorry look on his face, "Sorry..." was the only thing that came out of his maw.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2016, 05:58:43 PM »
Mary made a sharp turn to avoid being smooshed, then said: "Sorry doesn't help! I don't want you to get in trouble because of me! Going is your biggest chace on survival!"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2016, 07:44:49 PM »
Raz looked outside and saw how fast they were going and he shook his head, "Too fast!", he said as he looked out of a window.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2016, 08:52:53 PM »
(Inspector II: no windows)
Mary yelled: "Ugh. Stay in there then. I'm going so fast to escape that large doop behind us!"
Mary was indeed slowly distancing from the big monster.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2016, 11:39:47 PM »
((GOD DAMMIT! Sorry... I really need to brush up on these things... anything else it doesn't have?))

Raz did stay there, laying down so he wouldn't get thrown around.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: December 02, 2016, 08:01:15 PM »
(Look at my first post. How I described the vehicle is really all there is to it. Hover system, small engine, cargo holder and scanner with screen. No more. Really.)

The monster couldn't just jump behind the thing forit would smash its head. In fact it was so large that as the tunnels grew narrower it had to bend over to not hit its head. Mary was making distance more rapidly as the monster lost speed.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2016, 12:43:47 PM »
Ray pushed the rest of the rubble off of himself, and stood slowly. "That...hurt."

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: December 08, 2016, 06:50:13 PM »
Ray would find most of the monsters were gone after Mary took the silver crystal with her. The HQ was still buzzing with activity, though.

Mary herself pushed the Inspector II trough a tunnel too small for the big monster to pass. It could only look at the vehicle.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2016, 08:38:49 PM »
Angder limps out of the wreck of his craft. "Seriously... Need... better... Pay." He mumbles to himself, as he pushes himself through a broken part of the Hull.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #99 on: January 07, 2017, 05:18:58 PM »
Ray, limping as well, followed Angder. "I'll second that notion."

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2017, 12:54:37 PM »
The HQ, they could see, was now no longer under attack. The monsters had crawled back into the walls as Mary made an escape with the silver crystal.