The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Silver Crystal  (Read 5490 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: The Silver Crystal
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2016, 06:28:13 PM »
Now the monsters gave off a mighty roar that shook the earth. The monster he just hit now punched his mech. The others got close as well...

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2016, 08:14:47 PM »
Raz was told before to never use his leg mounted radio unless in a dire emergency, and he registered this as one, so he pressed the clear red button on his radio and started making terrified grunts and whimpers, the sound of the monsters in the background, and as Raz complained for help in his normal grunts, a clear as day "Help!" came from Raz, which was his first english word he had ever spoken, aside from hungry, food, play, or thank

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2016, 08:37:16 PM »
Mary heard the call. "Help..." She quickly responded: "Is that you Raz? Under attack, of course. How many?" She could not see how the monsters started to punch-combo his mech...

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2016, 09:00:32 PM »
Raz climbed up to one of the windows and saw only four, but heard 3 others outside the mech, outside of his view, "Se... Seve... seven!", he then looked to the front, "B-big..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2016, 01:34:38 AM »
Ray spun the upper body of the exo-suit, and socked one of the monsters in the face with the diamond-tipped drill. He then started driving away quickly.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2016, 02:19:15 PM »
  Gus over heard the radio commands and was getting packed up and stepped on a teleporter to get to the planet as fast as he can, since he knows that if they are going to ,are it out. I would need to change the maniacal protocol within them.
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2016, 06:27:12 PM »
The monsters, however, weren't planning on letting Ray go that easily. One of them managed to get hold of the mech's arm and yanked it back. The rest of the monsters in the cave came closer and closer to the HQ.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2016, 07:37:35 PM »
Angder's hovercraft kept moving, appraching the HQ, he hoped to arrive before things got too bad, but with thee tremors Angder was not optimistic. As the monsters grew more numerous, he started to blast the ground beside the craft. Warning shots to discourage them from attacking.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2016, 07:52:06 PM »
The monsters looked at Angder's craft. One of them pointed at it... and started laughing at it. Others joined in too, but the laughing didn't take long- They went into assault.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2016, 07:57:37 PM »
Angder swore loudly, and brought the lasers up, targeting the monsters approaching the craft. Still, he was not going to get them all even if the lasers worked against them. He reaches for his pickaxe, things were going to get messy.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2016, 08:03:03 PM »
The monsters came very close. They were smarter than they looked: they targeted the lasers first.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2016, 08:13:07 PM »
  I got into the carrier ship pod HQ and then start booting it up to get from the ground and then started to head to the mining base, as I checked the ships systems and gears as I set it on auto pilot.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2016, 08:18:38 PM »
(Who needs spaceships if there's teleportation?)
The same instant Rasha hit the button he found himself at the HQ.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2016, 08:23:55 PM »
((Sshhhh I like it old fashion  XD

I was confused and grumble as the wiring was messed up somewhere and then open up the console to figure out what went wrong.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2016, 08:26:04 PM »
(Sorry bruh. Perhaps I should've told that this group ONLY has a teleport connection from true base to mining HQ.)