The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Silver Crystal  (Read 5432 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: The Silver Crystal
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2016, 08:31:55 PM »
Raz was playing around on the mining site, him having a small radio on him for when people needed to find him.
Raz had found a small little hacky sack in a bow and was tossing it around, running into the area that Ray was in, and accidentally throwing the sack at him, hopping up onto the machine and playing with the hacky-sack that had fallen beside him, not paying attention to the radio

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2016, 09:18:54 PM »
Angder jerked to life after hearing mary's warning over the radio, he started to power the engines up. He also, instinctively, started powering up the mining lasers. He got on the radio himself, broadcasting to any nearby Miners. "This is meteor-12, I take it everyone heard that, I am currently at sector 14. Please respond if you need a lift back to HQ. I will pick you up before I leave. over."
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2016, 12:58:42 AM »
Ray brought the drill to a halt, and glanced down at the dragling. He bit his lip, took a chance, and unbuttoned the vehicle. "Psst!" Ray whispered to Raz. "Get in."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2016, 01:03:48 AM »
Raz looked up at Ray with large eyes and he climbed in, sitting tight next to Ray, playing with the hacky-sack while he sat

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2016, 01:05:06 AM »
Ray slowly pulled the hatch shut, and backed out as carefully as he could. "Okay...easy now."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2016, 01:13:01 AM »
Raz continued to play with the hacky-sack, accidentally batting it up into Ray's face, only for it to fall down on his lap, to which Raz pounced at it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2016, 01:52:13 AM »
Ray grunted as Raz landed in his lap, but still drove out of the site. He turned towards HQ, and continued on. "Perhaps they'll let us go with a warning?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2016, 01:57:57 AM »
Raz looked up at Ray and nuzzled into his belly, and slowly falling asleep to the machine's vibrations and passing out on Ray's lap, himself lazily nodding to Ray's question before letting out a cute but tired coo as he fell asleep.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 10:24:53 PM by Razuel »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2016, 02:14:28 PM »
 Gus woke up to the sound of the portable radio buzzing with commands as he jumped back to life as his hat hat slipped over his eyes. Which he pushed up ad then stood up on his feet as he realized that he had snoozed for a bit too long and then getti ready at HQ. I quickly got to my tool box and then was calling other furs at HQ too get ready for our miners return.
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2016, 09:00:37 AM »
The walls with eyes now started to show signs of movement- Mary looked worried from one to the other as a large amount of rocks turned out to be alive. Mary turned to the miners, who sought out help and jumped in any nearby vehicle: "They ARE going to attack! Beware! This is not a training!" The living walls formed monsters, making their way to the HQ...

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2016, 09:54:00 PM »
Angder watches as a couple of miners climbed into his vehicle, and then, slowly, the machine begins to move. hovering a short distance off the ground, before gaining speed as it began to accelerate. The mining lasers on top were glowing, ready to fire at anything that could be a threat.

Angder spoke into the radio a second time. "Ok, this is the Meteor12, times up, we are moving if anyone is still out there your going to have to find your own way back." He states. It was never a nice thing to say, but things were starting to get dangerous. He could see the forms moving about in the darkness; He was not going to blast them if he did not have to, and for now they kept their distance. That would change if he stayed still much longer, he knew that much.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2016, 05:12:03 PM »
The mass of monsters slowly advanced, all releasing low grumbles, that now were actually causing tremors. Their eyes shined evil and their numbers were great.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2016, 05:14:41 PM »
Raz slowly woke up with a questioning grunt and he looked back through the window of the vehicle he and Ray were in and his eyes went wide, he then nudged Ray to look behind, terrified grunts coming from Raz.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2016, 05:39:22 PM »
Surely seven monsters stood around Raz' mech, the one he had been drilling in made clear it wanted revenge.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2016, 05:44:10 PM »
Raz looked extremely scared and he was now shaking Ray pretty strongly, and as he saw one coming around he remembered what his soulstone was capable of, so he braced himself on Ray and shot a strong, concentrated, laser at this smaller monster, the beam hitting it's head, causing a deep welt in it's head