The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Spriteworks from Vosur (Mark 2)  (Read 41550 times)

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
Re: Spriteworks from Vosur (Mark 2)
« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2017, 04:02:58 AM »
*Hides from all the weapons*

HeeHee No...but they look good.
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #121 on: December 19, 2017, 09:19:37 PM »
Thank you. I do have some more made for that friend, but I also have a different project (non-weapon this time) in the works as well. When I finish this next one, I'll upload the both of them and drop them here for you to see.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: December 26, 2017, 11:11:13 PM »

Some gear for a futuristic ninja (who follows the same universe-setting as the ex-gang-member-turned-general). I did re-use assets on this one, but I did not have too much else to work with that was remotely similar.

And some bell-fruit. Not sure why I got this idea, but I went with it. They would be edible fruit with flavors like peach, pear, apple, sugar-cane, and even pomegranate. Yes, they do ring when fully-ripe and these attract anthropomorphic bats akin to the Pavlov experiment for dogs.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: January 10, 2018, 08:53:46 PM »
Not much to give here this time. Still trying to get stuff going.

Something unusual for a change, weapons not of a serious nature this time.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: January 19, 2018, 11:47:55 PM »

I'm not really sure what inspired this one, but the person who wanted it gave me a description and I kinda went from there. The design on the blade is supposed to be reminiscent of a circuit board, but I see it almost like an Aztec pattern instead.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: January 26, 2018, 11:01:26 PM »
Got a few more to post this time. Wanting to still keep up my practice with these, so I'll do a few at a time in batches.

In this case, a simple mace that becomes something akin to a bishop's flail.

A sword with a blade of pure fire.

And a katar with a couple of claws (center being one view of the claws and the bottom being a turned-view of the claws).

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: February 19, 2018, 10:37:22 PM »
Been a while since I posted up anything, so here goes:

An item for a person that takes a liking to Horror storries.

A set of items for a gal that loves noir and some good mysteries.

A set for a 'class clown' type of person. She does love to laugh and to make others laugh too.

And a group of sci-fi pistols. Couldn't really think of much to do with these. The person that they were for rejected them.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #127 on: February 20, 2018, 03:13:55 AM »
I think I saw some of these on your FA. They look good, especially in a Toren Zabbic production!
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: February 20, 2018, 04:58:32 AM »
Most of these actually have been made to help people out in getting a design for their own ref-sheets (sometimes they can't put a weapon design into a good enough description).

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: March 06, 2018, 10:19:12 PM »

Some reused assets, some re-color for better appearance, some new items. Been kinda null for ideas lately, so some of these are starting to come from out-of-the-blue.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #130 on: March 10, 2018, 06:34:50 AM »
Woah, I like those electric guitars, how long does it take you to make some of these drawings?
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: March 10, 2018, 08:42:55 AM »
Hybrid electric/acoustic guitar with a nice little 'surprise' to it. And it really depends. These kinda took me almost a month because of lack of inspiration.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #132 on: March 20, 2018, 09:43:59 PM »
Nice weapons and random doodads I guess you don't do people and stuff then?
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: March 20, 2018, 10:19:34 PM »
I have done character sprites, but they're not easy and I've not been that motivated as of late.

This is an example of how a character sprite would look fully assembled (I don't have the program to properly assemble them, but this one I did make from scratch to the individual pieces)

And this is how characters would be put into a scene

As for "stuff", you might need to clarify. I have made everyday props and vehicles as well, but vehicles are about as challenging as the characters themselves.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #134 on: March 20, 2018, 10:36:15 PM »
It's all very well done either way and but stuff I meant things you haven't done.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13