The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Spriteworks from Vosur (Mark 2)  (Read 40351 times)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Spriteworks from Vosur (Mark 2)
« Reply #150 on: April 25, 2018, 01:11:42 PM »
Been working on something for a while, but this one was easier to get out there (had most of the parts already). A simple over-under 12-gauge shotgun with a skull branded onto the stock.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #151 on: April 25, 2018, 05:54:40 PM »
12 GA. Dragon's breath turns your shotgun into a flamethrower.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: April 25, 2018, 07:00:54 PM »
Yeah, and they have fletchette rounds that turn them into armor-piercing shots too.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: April 28, 2018, 11:26:21 PM »
Maybe I'm starting to get my groove back, I don't know for sure...

Another shotgun, this time a hybrid of an auto-shotgun and of a standard pump-action. It not only uses clips for the shells, but it uses a tube magazine for alternate ammo to be held in the same weapon. And yes, those are grenade-rounds on the blue-shells.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: April 28, 2018, 11:29:17 PM »
 I seem to prefer pump action shotguns but that's just me nice looking though my dad owns a couple tube mag guns a 12 guage and a 22 rifle, i've shot both
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #155 on: April 29, 2018, 01:41:03 PM »
Okay, I REALLY like this shotgun, that's going to get some work done for sure! How fast does it fire?
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: April 29, 2018, 01:57:03 PM »
Okay, I REALLY like this shotgun, that's going to get some work done for sure! How fast does it fire?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoUVeyaY_8

this fast.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: April 29, 2018, 06:52:43 PM »
That's about right for full-auto. Pump-action is rather standard.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: May 10, 2018, 10:07:07 PM »

Not really that active in my sprite-making lately, but I've not really had any good inspiration either. So here's a pair of Cestī and deer-horn-knives.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 10:09:04 PM by Vosur Aekira, Reason: Found true plural »

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: May 16, 2018, 01:29:28 AM »
Wow I didn't know that deer horn knives existed until I saw your sprites, those are pretty cool!

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: May 16, 2018, 05:51:36 AM »
There is a martial-art that uses those, and it uses a lot of punching rather than slashing or stabbing if I saw it right.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: May 23, 2018, 09:40:29 AM »
I'm still trying to keep going with my sprites, but I have hit a rather strong slow-down.

Here we have a set of gear for our own Trixsie, a lot of it being designs similar to the gear from Ulysses 31 with an extra raygun included.

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: May 23, 2018, 12:42:51 PM »
Trixsie's weapon sure looks a lot like the one of those 1950s comic book ray guns that the little green men would have.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: May 23, 2018, 01:57:46 PM »
That's pretty much the idea.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: July 11, 2018, 08:09:46 AM »

Been rather busy as of late outside of sprites, but I did manage to get something done.

Edit: Corrected the image-link.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 04:42:31 AM by Vosur Aekira »