The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251353 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5625 on: September 16, 2021, 01:30:55 AM »
*** Sith Academy, Korriban ***

"I don't know if they'll be able to reach us - but fellow Sith forces are not too far away," Wrath said. Then Spade collapsed, and Wrath once again was forced to call on the Force trying to revive her.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Tell me what you know about Darth Faasnu," the Pandaren woman requested. "Is he as powerful as the stories say?"

*** UNSC HQ, Reach ***

"We don't have that kind of time - if there are survivors to whatever happened, they'll be running out of supplies soon. If they yet live, we need you to go in and rescue them. I already have the coordinates of the crash site sent to the UNSC Allegiance's computers. Tigress, gather up your best spartans and send them to the ship. We need to get underway before any survivors starve." Andrew and Zuka made their respective salutes.

"Aye, sir," they both said, before heading out.

*** Unknown Planet, Ground Zero ***

The halls of the ship would be eerily quiet, save for the occasional contained fire raging in one or two spots. The corridors would be filled with a thin fog - but thankfully, none of the creeping black smoke that signified the creature's presence.

The infirmary door was half-ajar, and not restrained, making it easy to pry fully open. Supplies were scattered all over the deck, none of it appearing to have been even touched, aside from them being strewn about from the force of the crash. The stars were clearly seen in the sky, though Weaver may not have been able to see this. The creature was out there, somewhere... but that would not last. It hated the light. And the sun must rise at some point.

So when the sun came up... the creature would be back.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5626 on: September 16, 2021, 05:07:42 AM »
"I still hold the offer open." Nari replied turning to Spade. "I swear if this keeps up.." the vixen sighed.

"Considering I got here only a few months ago, I have no idea." Asara replied entering the crusader temple passing by some odd looking but turned off destroyer droids, or Droideka's as some would call them, she would walk up to two oddly blue cat like jedi who were waiting in the next room  the male one closing his eyes 'paging Darth Fassnu Paging Master faasnu."He said through the force the female smacking him on the cheek, "Cut it out.." She said. "OW!" the male responded.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5627 on: September 17, 2021, 01:45:23 AM »
*Mongdrigo*

In all, little more than one hundred Mongdrigans would survive the attack, in subterranean bunkers or by sheer dumb luck. They looked shocked, confused. In truth, most of their conscious memory had been annihilated by the mind-wipe. They looked upon their rescuers and even Malgus with a bizarre, half-conscious gaze.

Al stepped up to the surviving Mongdrigans and sighed.
“Fried ‘em. They’re in a mental flux.” He separated fifty of the purple raccoons from the group, leaving two mirror groups of males and females, children not withstanding.
“Alrighty,” the metal creature continued. “Take yours with ya. I’ll keep an eye on this bunch, and reach out when they’re ready t’join ya. Yours will remember ya in due time, but these ones gotta be clean. It’ll keep the Steward from chasing ya. ‘Least ‘til you’re big enough to tango with ‘im.”

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #5628 on: September 17, 2021, 05:11:15 PM »
*** Sith Academy, Korriban Spade POV ***
After falling unconscious Spade found herself sitting at a round wooden table, highly disoriented. Sitting across from her was a figure that seemed to constantly changing shape, a voice coming from the figure said "I see you are finally back, I knew you would eventually. No one can escape death forever. Now that you are on your last card one mistake is all it will take for me to claim you once and for all..."

*** Sith Academy, Korriban Cole POV ***
Cole turned towards Spade and noticed something quite odd; her deck of cards were glowing a dim blue light. Confused he asked Wrath "is it just me or are Spade's cards glowing?"
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5629 on: September 18, 2021, 09:24:55 PM »

Weaver crept slowly through the hall leading towards the infirmary. It was dark, though luckily for him his Explorer's Tool managed to survive the crash as well. It came with several handy features, most useful now was a flashlight. It took a few moments for Weaver to fully pry open the door, still being hampered by the pain throughout his body.

He gave a quick scan of the room with the light of his tool, the light eventually landing on the face of Jade. This person wasn't familiar. They didn't look like any kind of monster. Did scavengers already get to the ship? How long was he out?

"Uh... who are you...?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5630 on: September 18, 2021, 11:33:07 PM »
** Reach Orbit ***
"This is the Tiger's BLizzard to the UNSC Allegiance. requesting permission to dock,we have some, precious cargo on board." Came a comm frequency from a small ship a highly modified LAAT/i Gunship carrying Tigress the Fox Mandalorian, Kelsey and two of the newely commisioned Spartan II's on board....
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5631 on: September 19, 2021, 02:35:58 AM »
"So someone did survive the crash, my name is Jade. About 342 years ago me and my research ship crashed on this planet, everyone but me died. Before you ask how I have been alive for that long; I was exposed to one of our experimental substances, this substance changed my biology in a way that makes me age much slower than other people. Since my vessel was completely destroyed on impact I have been trapped on this planet. When I saw this ship crash land I went to see if there were any survivors, which apparently there was." she paused for a second and asked "What was this ship for? I noticed a lot of incredibly strong cages scattered in the rubble." she paused again and looked Weaver over and said "It seems you did not come out of the crash unscathed, I may have been a researcher but I know enough to address most of your wounds and check and see if you have any that can't be seen. Would you like me to help you take care of those injuries?" 
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5632 on: September 22, 2021, 04:56:31 PM »
*** Mongdrigo ***

Malgusd turned to Quinn. "Captain, get these survivors topside and try and get them to the ships," he commanded.

"A crying shame, that only this bunch survived what happened here," Luro said solemnly.

"If what that creature said was true... they'll rebuild their numbers easily enough," Malgus sighed.

The creature had started it's journey back. Dawn would be breaking soon, and it wanted to be inside when that happened. And it had caught the scent of fresh prey, and was eager to hunt.

Wrath himself had noticed the glowing blue cards, but was unsure of what to make of them. The Klingons on Korriban, for the moment, stayed in the Valley of the Dark Lords, for what purpose was unknown.

Mathayus was already waiting for the Pandaren Sith, and when she arrived, she bowed before him. "Darth Faasnu," she greeted him.

"So you know of me," Mathayus chuckled.

"What modern Sith isn't aware of the legendary Darth Faasnu, Immortal Sith and servant of Ahkrinviingah?" the Pandaren responded.

"Hnh... I suppose I can't argue that. But, you have me at a loss - you know my name, but who are you?" Mathayus asked.

"Bahkriid is my name... Darth Bahkriid," The Pandaren Woman admitted. "I came here at the bidding of my master, Darth Alduah."

"Alduah, you say? Red Fox, hook-hilted lightsaber with facial tattoos similar to the late Darth Bane?" Mathayus asked. Bahkriid looked up at him.

"Have you seen him?" She queried.

*** UNSC Allegiance, Reach Orbit ***

"Roger, Tiger's Blizzzard, this is the UNSC Allegiance - clearance granted. Land in Port-Side Hangar three. You will be met by military personnel," came the response to the approaching LAAT/i Gunship.

*** Unknown World Orbit ***

As Dawn would begin to break planetside of the unknown world, a Smuggler ship would arrive in orbit. Immediately on arrival, a trio of weapons platforms would send an automated message, warning the ship to stay away, and that the planet was a Quarantine Zone. The Smuggler ship's captain evidently ignored the message, and headed toward the planet. In doing so, it triggered a setting on the platforms, who fired on the ship, severely damaging it. Caught off-guard and unable to maintain orbit, it started to plummet to the planet below. It would scream distress signals all the way down, , try to level its descent, and inevitably crash a couple kilometers from the ship Weaver was on.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5633 on: September 22, 2021, 06:58:22 PM »
*** Mongdrigo ***

"Indeed it is but a sad state but like the Unggoy, they shall repopulate quickly. I think that is the least of our concerns however, what were those other ships, where did they come from and why did all the Tiberium vanish?" Kyva replied.

"I know of the force but, does anyone know what is going on here?" Nari asked holding her forehead with one hand.

Asara had left the temple having other things to do

"On another note" Began the male blue cat jedi

"Welcome to the Crusader temple." the female finished

"You may notice that there are both light and dark siders here, as the Crusader temple is  what most would consider a 'Grey' Jedi temple." The male added

"We only ask that while your here you obey the simple rules of the temple" the female finsihed again "Which is mainly don't be a nuisance." She added breaking the 'train of the two twins starting and finishing another's thoughts. "I am Tonya and this is my Brother Tony, we once served the Jedi order on Coruscant, but they grew distance from thier founding priciples, and have been  for the most part extinct." Tonya explained.

"Reguardless of what happend, we are here now and that time is long gone." Tony added. "The jedi Order has been created anew and we were already here."

"Affirmative, Allegiance, be there in 2" responded the pilots, the LAAT/i landed in the port hanger 2 minutes later unloading Tigress Arcnon, Kesley a Fox Mandalorian  and two Spartan-IIs that had just been commissioned.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 07:03:30 PM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5634 on: September 22, 2021, 09:33:59 PM »

Wow, Weaver thought to himself, what a blatant liar.

"Okay then..." Weaver diverted his attention to the medical supplies scattered around.

"The ship? Oh... it was a scout vessel. We had a few scientists on board, maybe they wanted to capture something. Never got to use them, considering our only landing was a crash. As for medical aid, I'd rather not. We've got auto-injectors thingies around here with some kind of healing juice. Stimpaks, I think. Besides, I don't really know you." That and this person was probably lying again.

Weaver grabbed a stimpak in a medi-kit off the ground. He took the cap off, hesitated for a few moments, pressed the tube against his carapace, winced, and flicked the switch. The device injected a needle, quickly dispensing the fluid. In a few minutes, Weaver would be in mostly good shape.

"I'm probably not the only survivor. I'm searching the ship to see if anyone else made it out alive. Or at least find food or water. That and an SOS beacon," Weaver paused for a moment, looking around the room again, the true direness of the situation finally settling in, "and maybe somewhere to cry. This is seriously screwed. Oh man..."

Little did the two know, it was about to get a lot worse.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5635 on: September 22, 2021, 11:17:27 PM »
"Based on the look on your face I can tell you don't believe anything I say," she pulls out a syringe and extracts some blood and holds the syringe out and says "However, DNA does not lie."

*** Sith Academy, Korriban Spade POV ***
Slowly she wakes up from the horrible nightmare and the moment she does, her cards stop glowing.
"Uurgh, what happened?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5636 on: September 24, 2021, 02:19:09 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
Al lifted his ball cap and scratched his head, watching Malgus’s group of Mongdrigans shuffle along with Quinn. “Well, I reckon that the Steward didn’t want any complications, so he called his boss. Though the ring-ship was already in the deck. As for the crystals goin’ away; the ring-ship’s equipped with a sort of “tiberium resonance gun”. ‘Causes tiberium to break down aggressively. S’why the ‘Drigans got poof’d, same as the walls. Singin’ to a wineglass ‘til it pops, y’dig?”
The metal man reached into one of his many bulging pockets and withdrew a etched metal cylinder with a wide base.
“Atmosphere’s runnin’ low,” he began, placing the small device on the ground. He then gently pressed the top of the cylinder with his boot, and the device sprung to life. Around it, grass grew almost instantly, and it spread rapidly. “Gotta love it,” Al said with a chuckle. “Oh, but the tiberium’s not gone. Deep in the earth now. Probably tainted the core. It’ll be back, ‘least the last eight or so runs show as much.”
He looked to Malgus, studying the reformed Sith hard. “Usually, the would-be hero gets done in in this story. But somethin’s differ’nt about you. Got a good feelin’. Now, get’cha goin’. Me ‘n the folks here’ll be just fine.”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5637 on: September 27, 2021, 11:29:19 PM »
*** Mongdrigo ***

"Next time you need to find us, we'll likely be in Sith Space - check Ziost, Korriban or Dromund Kaas," Malgus told Al. "Until we meet again." He gave a bow, then turned and left with the Mongdrigans given to his care. He directed a comment to Luro and Kyva: "Let's get everything packed up and moving. I want to be offworld by nightfall."

Not long before dawn broke, an animalistic growl reverberated through the halls. It sounded akin to an Alligator, but much louder and more sinister.

The creature had returned to its lair, and it smelled its prey.

"Thank you, you two, but I have told you not to interrupt my conversations before," Mathayus said to Tony and Tonya. He then addressed Bahkriid. "Yes, I met him. Sounded like he was trying to operate under the radar, didn't say why. Said if you came through here, to head for Ruusan."

"Ruusan?" Bahkriid repeated.

"Home to the legendary Valley of the Jedi. Alduah didn't say why he was going there - just told me to send you there if I ran across you," Mathayus stated. Bahkriid bowed, and said,

"Thank you, Lord Faasnu. Now I just need to find a way to get there."

"Feel free to take one of the academy's transports - it'll be less conspicuous that way," Mathayus offered. "And they have star charts that include Ruusan's location."

The team was greeted by a pair of Sangheili adorned in armor sporting the UNSC Olive Drab colors. Both wore the rank insignia of PFCs. "Captain Harrison sent us to escort you to the bridge. Please follow us."

"I'm afraid I'm not entirely certain," Wrath responded. "You just collapsed for no reason. Can you walk? We need to get to Dreshdae - the door to the outer edge of the colony being on the other end of this academy."

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5638 on: September 28, 2021, 12:01:56 AM »

Weaver stepped back at the sight of the needle, staring at the syringe, "Uh... I'm not sure how a vial of your blood is going to tell me how old you are. I'm not a doctor. A-anyways that's not important. I've gotta see if anybody else made it out alive, SOS beacon, stuff like-" Weaver abruptly went silent at the sound of the creature echoing throughout the ship.

"Did you hear that? Oh man... of all the things to survive the crash..." Weaver backed up to the door from whence he came, "L-look, we need to leave. Now. The thing that crashed the ship is still here," Weaver poked his head out of the door, flashing his light down the hall, his Rifter now humming with a soft glow.

"Unless you're hiding a giant gun, we really ought to abandon ship."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5639 on: September 28, 2021, 02:31:30 PM »
*** Mongdrigo ***
"That shouldn't be a problem, unless Luro has some plans that interfear with that idea." Kyva said.

The two remained silent for the rest of the covnersation.

"I was not aware, that Sangheili were working directly wiht the UNSC." Tigress noted as she and her group followed along. "Thel must have given you the honor personally."She added.

"Thankfully this time of year most of the sith spawned monsters tend to be in some sort of Hybernation, though that doesn't mean you should let your guard down." Nari pointed out.