The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256102 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5595 on: August 09, 2021, 11:56:45 PM »
*** Fury-class Interceptor en route to Korriban ***

"That sounds a lot like Force-sensitivity to me," Wrath commented, making sure Spade's head was supported and in a position where she could breathe. "Said something about an oasis... Nari, know anything about that?"

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Mathayus rose from his meditative trance, and approached Asara. "Good, you've arrived. I need your help on this matter... and I need you to be discreet. There is a dark presence here on Dragon'taan, but I cannot ascertain who or what it is, nor any motive."

Meanwhile, the strange Pandaren woman continued to wander the streets, looking curious - as any newcomer would be - but refraining from doing anythying to draw attention to herself. That she did not need. Still, she was unclear as to why her master would come here - or what exactly it was she was expecting to find.

*** Mongdrigo ***

Fortunately, the Harrower would take the cue and move away from the storm. "Has this kind of thing happened before?" Quinn asked Farvo.

In the streets, Sith soldiers were setting up all kinds of anti-air and anti-personnel defenses, as though they sensed impending danger from this event. It was unclear what spurred them, but they seemed to be focused on the Storm.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5596 on: August 10, 2021, 02:17:32 AM »

"Can't say I'm familiar with any in particular i was mostly in the sith tombs searching for artifacts for the crusader temple archives..." Nari replied "There are various oasis outside of the  tombs and Valley of the Dark Lords, I recall one near the old Sith academy.." Nari replioed.

"I think I felt it's presence on the way in, it was a  feint dark signature i felt, but i wasn't able to get a good view as i was too high up." Asara replied "What do you want me to do with this prsense? I'd prefer not to fight as Nari puts it a "Jedi" or what you refer to as a experienced Force-sensitive."

The Pandarian women would end up mistakenly bumping into a tann almost brown furred fox who fell to her behind...

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #5597 on: August 10, 2021, 03:16:17 PM »

As soon as Spade woke up she said "Don't land yet! I need a map of Korriban." After being shown a map of Korriban she pointed at an oaisis near the same Sith academy that Nari referred to and said "There, that's the oasis where he is, but we need to get to him quick! He does not know yet but he is dying of internal bleeding that needs medical treatment and fast!"
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5598 on: August 15, 2021, 05:50:53 AM »
*Mongdrigo*

Another two storms formed around the city, completely hemming it in. Power flickered and died throughout the city as the storms intensified. More of the small craft dipped in and out of the clouds, followed by much larger crescent shaped craft.
Another groan echoed around the city, causing some of the weaker windows to crack and splinter. An almighty crash filled the air, like an earthy explosion. In the distance, a huge plume of dirt and tiberium dust rose from Five Points Rock, all the way to the storm clouds.

*Research Outpost*

Doctor Maxwell Hymar, lead to the now ex-research program, dragged himself from the wreckage of his lab-trailer. As he pulled his broken frame from the wreck, he looked to the sky and began to weep as the bottom of Five Points Rock disappeared into the sky. He watched, in horror, as a white-blue glow began emanating from the clouds. It was would be the last thing he would see.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5599 on: August 18, 2021, 01:52:16 PM »
*** Mongdrigo ***

"What the hell is going on out there?!" Quinn demanded.

*** Fury-class Interceptor, Korriban ***

"Vette, alter course!" Wrath commanded.

"On it! Hang on!" Vette responded. The Fury dropped out of hyperspace, and descended the atmosphere of Korriban, headed for and landing in the Oasis. The boarding ramp lowered, and Wrath was the first off. "Spade, take us to the injured man," he told Spade.

"For now, ascertain it's motives and intent," Mathayus responded. "There has to be a reason this dark presence is here. If it attacks, you are authorized to defend yourself - but somehow, I don't think it'll come to that. Call it an instinct."

The Pandaren with the churning yellow eyes smiled. "My apologies," she apologized, extending a hand. "I did not intend to knock you to the ground. I was taking in the... enormity, of this city."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5600 on: August 18, 2021, 03:40:50 PM »
*** Korriban, Cole POV ***

Cole woke up with a pounding headache and worse still he was bleeding through his nose and ears, which he knew was not a good sign. He tried to stand but his limbs barely moved and as the darkness swallowed his vision he saw a ship descending into the oasis.

*** Korriban, Spade POV ***

Spade nodded to Wrath and led them to a man laying in the sand, unconscious and bleeding through multiple places on his face. "It's worse than I thought, judging by how much blood is coming out of his nose and ears he is in big trouble" she bent down and checked his pulse. When she did so her eyes widened and she said "He's still alive! He needs the pressure from the blood in his skull to be released, quick, give me some surgical tools!" When one of them did so she began to work on his head, once she was finished she said; "That's the best I can do, he will need to be monitored to make sure no more bleeding occurs." As she turned around everyone saw that she was now bleeding heavily through her nose....
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 05:16:56 PM by Queen_of_Spades »
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5601 on: August 18, 2021, 04:31:44 PM »
*** Mongdrigo ***
"Luro, do we have a quick way off planet?" Kyva asked "I don't think were getting off without something big happening."

*** Fury-class Interceptor, Korriban ***
The silver vixen stepped off the ramp in  some rather light clothing she looked around and stopped for a second. "Be careful the sith acadamy is one of the most active places for the dark side aura due to it's history." she explained.

"Alright, I'd prefer not to get into a fight, since I'm not armed at the moment, most thugs i can take out with my dragon powers, but I'll see what i can do Shall i bring such person to you if possible?"

the Fox, now human accepted the hand and pulled herself up "So your new here too?" She asked "what can you tell me about this city i kinda got lost myself." the human female replied, her green eyes glowing a little.

***UNSC Territory, Reach, Spartan II training facility, armory***
A young UNSC officer stepped up to the podium in front of many new Spartans, not in their armor, yet,but in their tech suits. in the background Dr.halsey, Tigress arcnon and the Tiger's asssitant a khajiit named Keri were discussing minor details quietly.

THe officer began to speak "ATTENTION!" The Spartans all stood at attention, in responce "These last few months have been grueling and tiring for all of you ,but know that your sacrifices and vigilance will be rewarded in kind ,as for those who washed out of this program, we salute them and thank them for their service, And we thank you as well, we hope that one day they will get their chance to serve their dream.  As for the rest of you it's finally time to done your armor and become full spartan II's , the best humanity has to offer, remember that you not only hold the fate of humanity in this new era, but also the traditions, customs and name of the UNSC as well as the formal Title of SpartanII, Consider the armor akin to your diploma or initiation, and may you serve the UNSC and it's allies with honor and distinction, may you continue to honor the  Customs and traditions  of the UNSC and the Spartan II program, Congratulations, you are now officially Spartan II"s, talk with the ops officer for your assignments, DISMISSED!

After the speech the spartans would walk to the side of the room to don their new Armor Keri and Tigress assisting the tech teams...

***Dragon'taan orbit***
 A Harrowing Class Destroyer dropped out of warp and it's captain a Grey male wolf would Hail  the control tower on the ground...

« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 08:58:26 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5602 on: August 24, 2021, 03:14:02 AM »
*** Oasis near Dreshdae, Korriban ***

In response, Wrath reached out with the Force in an attempt to stop the bleeding before it got worse for either of them. The Force had a great many applications - healing and medical attention was just one of many uses.

While Wrath went about trying to heal Cole and Spade, an unusual shuttle shaped like an arrowhead roared overhead and settled somewhere in the Valley of the Dark Lords.

"Yes, if they are willing," Mathayus replied.

"You're asking the wrong person," the Pandaren replied to the woman. "I only just got here." She looked about. "I was trying to find my master. I was under the impression he came here."

*** Reach ***

Spartan-X050 walked among the streets of Reach with his longtime Sangheili companion, Zuka. Most people paid little heed to the Spartan-Sangheili duo, as though it were an everyday occurrence. Which it practically was - wherever Andrew went, Zuka followed. They headed for the UNSC HQ in the distance, having been summoned there by Command.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5603 on: August 24, 2021, 03:21:04 AM »
Nari was distracted by the odd shuttle pulling out a set of macro binoculars to get a good view of it "Anybody expecting company?" The silver vixen asked.

"Master? Are you a slave or something?" Ayumi asked.

Asara exited the temple and took to the sky seeking out that 'dark' aura she felt before as she flew through the skies.

***  Reach, Spartan II training facility, armory***

The outfitting of the spartans with their armor went rather uneventfully, quiet boring if Tigress was concerned, but she hadn't been called for anything exciting and with Reaches terriforming and the UNSCs newest tech that incorporated Forrunner and other technology the upgraded Security of Reach did make it a lot harder to invade since the last time...

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5604 on: August 24, 2021, 04:03:06 PM »
*** Oasis near Dresdae, Korriban ***

Spade felt both the blood dripping out of her nose and some sort of presence in her nose that was stopping the bleeding but she realized it was just Wrath using the force to heal her so she was not worried about it, however she was worried by the fact that seconds before she had vast medical knowledge and now she had absolutely none of it. She decided she would ask Wrath about it later as she also spotted the ship that was flying over them.

She heard a blast and the sand behind her exploded by an unseen force and she screamed "their not friendly!" She then grabbed Cole and flung him over her shoulder and ran towards the Sith academy hoping it will be enough to shelter them the blasts.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #5605 on: August 26, 2021, 02:22:29 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
Farvo stood, watching the storm. His mind raced as his mouth tried to catch up, providing the captain nothing more than half-finished mumbles.

Then the sky broke.

From the dark, iridescent clouds descended a great ring, five miles wide. A large, rhomboid shape hovered in the middle, iridescent lines pulsing gently.

Farvo stared up at the super structure, as the light grew inside the central mass. He shook his head, and stated flatly. “Bunker.” He turned to the guards standing dumbstruck, and repeated himself, more forcefully. The guards collected themselves and moved, beginning to usher Malgus, Quinn, Luro and Kyva. Farvo stayed right beside his Great Leader, speaking while the blob of Mongdrigans hustled through the tower.
“I know you aren’t the kind to lead from the rear, Lord Malgus, but we must get you out of harms way. I don’t know what that thing is, but it’s not good. Someone will come get you once the danger passes.”

The exterior doors to the tower flew open, exposing the group to the cacophony outside.

Heavy anti-air artillery roared, launching high-explosive shells up at the alien superstructure, but the shells were quickly intercepted and destroyed by the small, agile, ‘L’-shaped craft. Medium anti-air weapons fired into the clouds, eliciting strangely beautiful light shows from the clouds, and the alien things within. Light anti-air and small arms arched tracers high into the clouds, flailing to strike any sort of target.  And still, the alien superstructure glowed ever brighter.

“There,” Farvo shouted, pointing at a heavily reinforced doorway. “Get Lord Malgus inside!”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5606 on: August 28, 2021, 04:13:04 PM »
*** Mongdrigo ***

"I will take my colleagues with me - they will be useful later; and return their weapons, quickly!" Malgus commanded as he headed for the shelter.

"That shuttle looked Klingon in design!" Vette remarked. "My guess would be a Koroth-class Shuttle!"

"What are Klingons doing on Korriban?" Wrath asked as they made for the Sith Academy. "This isn't anywhere near their turf!"

"Apprentice, technically," the Pandaren chuckled. "I am the Apprentice of a Darth Alduah. He came here looking for something, and bid me meet him here after I got done with matters on Azeroth."

*** Reach ***

Andrew and Zuka reached the outer gate of the UNSC Headquarters on Reach, where the guards stopped them.

"Halt," the lead NCO stated. "Name and business."

"Captains Andrew Harrison and Zuka 'Vadam, here to see Commandant Grevin," Andrew responded. The NCO checked that on his computer, then stepped aside.

"Head on in - Grevin is in his office," he told the pair. Andrew and Zuka then headed inside the facility, and started making their way toward the Commandant's office.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5607 on: August 28, 2021, 05:32:37 PM »
*** Mongdrigo ***

"I have a bad feeling about this, Ship Master Luro" Kyva said.

"Very far away from Kronos too." Nari noted. "Did you catch the house logo  by any chance?

"Ahh so He is your sensei." Ayumi replied  suddenly looking up into the sky.

"Ahh so that's why your here?" said a blue dragoness said landing near the two. "Well You 'Master' request Your presense and sent me to hunt your location down." Said the blue Dragon Asara.

*** Reach ***
As the last spartan donned their armor Tigress bid the tech crew farwell and headed to the exit of the building taking a ride to the headquaters to report back as well as check on a few things.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5608 on: August 30, 2021, 03:30:00 PM »
*** Oasis near Dreshdae, Korriban Spade POV ***

Spade turned and looked over her shoulder to see that the others were just standing and watching. "Don't just stand there! Run!" she yelled and presumed running.

*** Oasis near Dreshdae, Korriban Cole POV ***

At first all he could feel was a sea of pain and he was most definitely drowning but for some reason he was pulled out and he was beginning to feel the world around him. He was being... carried? Who was carrying him? Before he could fully wake up he felt a force put him back into the darkness.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #5609 on: August 31, 2021, 08:29:40 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
“Of course, my Lord,” Farvo nodded as he ushered the group inside. The visitors weapons were locked securely within a black polymer case, which one of Farvo’s men gingerly handed to Quinn. As the group  descended the stairs, Malgus would see Farvo salute at the top of the stairs. “It’s been an honor, sir.” The huge doors slammed shut, and a soft hiss sounded as a pair of hydraulic rams lowered into position.

Farvo turned and looked to the sky. The spire glowed brighter than before, and small tendrils of energy reached towards the ground. Anti-air fire focused harder on the spire, but the rounds were either ineffective or intercepted. He sighed, turning to his guards. “An honor, gentlemen.”

A few minutes of ineffective fire later, ballistic weapons clunked empty and the plasma weapons hissed as the last of their reservoirs ran out. Malgus’s defenses thundered on, but still remained useless.

Then the reality split.

A solid white beam of energy streaked from the spire, striking the ground. The concrete beneath was turned to glass, as a wave of energy passed through the city. Malgus’s men would watch as the Mongdrigans began to change. The tiberium within them resonated with the energy, and began to burn. En mass, the Mongdrigans began disintegrating, as the alien weapon did as it was designed.

*Elsewhere*
The alien creature stood at a strange, organic monitor, watching his work. One of the tripedal spheroid things scuttled up to the man, and chattered. The alien man nodded. “Over ninety-five percent saturation? More than expected. But, a necessary evil. None of the others were hurt?” A few seconds of silence passed, and the alien man nodded again. “Excellent. Command the others, we must disappear. Ready the memory wipe.”

*Mongdrigo*

A fleshy pod-thing shot from beneath the alien spire, drilling into the earth slightly. It pulsed slightly, before another burst of energy moved throughout the city. All of Malgus’s men would forget the exact details of what killed the Mongdrigans, remembering only that they *were* killed. Malgus and his group would remain unaffected.

Around forty-five minutes would pass before the hydraulic rams would lift, allowing the doors to be opened.

Outside, white ashes would wisp across the empty streets, as Malgus’s soldiers wandered about, confused. All of the buildings began to disintegrate, though much slower than the Mongdrigans. It was inevitable, however. The Mongdrigans would, once again, start from almost nothing. But where the survivors were was unknown.

The alien vessels would disperse soon after the memory device detonated, taking the storms with them. A flood of radio chatter would explode from every device available, asking questions and demanding updates.

All the while, Gorbis would continue to fall to ash, getting lost in the wind. The sky, Malgus would notice, had changed. Where rolling clouds of sickly green blocked the sun, were now replaced by an almost imperceptible atmosphere. In fact, in a few hours, life support devices would activate, as the available oxygen would diminish somewhat rapidly. Outside the walls, too, had changed. The ever present tiberium crystals were now gone, revealing the truly dead planet beneath.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 08:51:58 AM by Rayleonarde »