The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251304 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5565 on: July 02, 2021, 11:51:23 PM »
*** Vault 23, Mojave Desert, Terra ***
Risa nodded going semi-transparent as she slowly walked into the vault, nothing happened, yet the entrace room was barren  not even a rad roach. "I imagine the robots are waiting for us in a deeper section." Risa pointed out

Meanwhile Rika worked on unlocking more doors in the vault...

*** Aeos ***

"I would have thought you'd be a little more interested.." Kelli spoke up as the shuttle hit the atmosphere.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #5566 on: July 04, 2021, 12:59:39 AM »
(I'm making a new character)

***Dromund Kaas***

"If I used to know about it I don't now. Will there be anything else you will need from me before we leave?"

***Korriban***
Bio::
Name: Cole
Home world: Korriban
Species: Ferinian
Attire: Light tactical body armor, Light sun visor
Weapons/Items: No weapons, one multi tool.
Height: 6'3
Biography: His parents fled their home world when he barely a year old and took him to Korriban to raise him, at age 21 both of his parents died of a mysterious disease that he was somehow immune to and he was forced go out into the world and scavenge for food and water.
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5567 on: July 04, 2021, 02:37:17 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
The creature pondered this a moment before speaking. “You are a student of the Sith, yes? Your kind were once a conclave of great number. But now you are scattered. I suggest you find them. Dromund Kaas. There you will find like minded allies.”

*Mormon Fort, Freeside*
“Gentlemen,” Hildern said as he handed a small burlap bag of caps to the two adventurers. “I’m very pleased with this outcome. We’ll be able to vastly improve crop production, both here and for the sharecroppers. Provided, of course, he added with a grin. “The NCR pay for the treatments.”

Taking their spoils, Tyberius and Six walked out of Hildern’s office, and out of the Fort. “Let’s head home, Mr. Sent. This suit is uncomfortable,” Six spoke in a matter-of-fact tone. Tyberius chuckled, patting his friend on the back before heading towards Novac.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 02:48:54 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5568 on: July 08, 2021, 10:41:12 PM »
*** Dromund Kaas ***

"No - just strap in. We'll be underway shortly," Wrath told Spade.

*** Mongdrigo ***

"Other Sith... Dromund Kaas... and you think telling me about these Sith will convince me to abandon the Mongdrigans? Look at who you are talking to," Malgus told the entity, "I am Darth Malgus. Warrior of the Sith Empire. I seek to create an Empire, united in passion and loyalty, rather than simplistic dedication to an absent Emperor! Sith on Dromund Kaas like me? They will be offered a place in this new Empire. The Tiberium? Between what I know and what I have learnt, it is clear to me that Tiberium is unique in this part of the galaxy. With knowledge and precautions, we can refine it to things this region has never seen. We will be the Custodians of Tiberium - where fools misuse Tiberium, we will be there to contain and eliminate the threat. The Mongdrigans will have a presence in the galaxy, free from tyrants and monsters alike. So, abandon the Mongdrigans to you? After all I have done for them? After the victories we have achieved? You mistake me for another kind of Sith."

*** Vault 23, Mojave Desert, Terra ***

"So I imagine," Richard said. He kept his AKMS leveled and ready to fire as he moved slowly among the corridor. "You'd think that whoever controls this vault right now would make some kind of indication they know we're here; that vault door wasn't exactly subtle."

*** Aeos ***

"I'm just leery about being among the clans," Malcolm sighed.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5569 on: July 09, 2021, 01:22:11 AM »
***Dromund Kaas***

"Ok, get me if you need me. I'll be going to find some food." She walks off in search of said food.

***Korriban***

When his parents got the illness he wasn't worried at first, but when they started to cough up blood he became concerned, then when they were constantly coughing and hacking he realized something was very wrong. He tried everything to keep them alive but it was no use, they eventually died and left him alone with nothing but a multi-tool and a few rations. He was soon out of supplies and decided to venture out into the desert hoping someone will find him.
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5570 on: July 09, 2021, 01:49:54 AM »
*** Aeos ***
"Just do not use conjuctions."

*** Mongdrigo ***

"I tire of this conversation." Kyva growled.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #5571 on: July 12, 2021, 02:42:56 AM »

*Mongdrigo*

“A bold claim,” the creature stated. “However, that is not my concern. My superiors are more than capable of containing the spread of Tiberium. It is the Mongdrigans themselves that are the issue. Your actions may doom hundreds of thousands of planets.” He shook his head. “I’m afraid I cannot allow this. The Mongdrigans will be culled to fifty percent of their current population. It is unfortunate we could not reach an agreement, Malgus. Perhaps next time.” He then turned away, facing the door to Malgus’s chamber. “My time here is up.” A warp sphere snapped into the room, scorching the floor and knocking loose paper astray. The sphere contained an environment not dissimilar to a xenomorph hive. Blue-black organic material lined the wet walls, humid air poured fetid from the entrance. A few strange, four-legged spherical beings scuttled to and fro, paying no mind to the warp sphere.

The visitor stepped into the sphere and turned back to face Malgus and his guests. “I do wish you all well.” With that, the sphere snapped shut, a noise like thunder followed.

A mechanical groan quickly filled the silence, as blast shields shuddered and attempted to rise.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5572 on: July 14, 2021, 01:58:17 AM »
*** Mongdrigo ***

Malgus growled for a moment before extinguishing his lightsaber and clipping it back to his belt. He would try and access the comms and reach his subordinates - where, if successful, he would tell them to prep for imminent assault.

*** Aeos ***

"Right," Malcolm sighed.

*** Dromund Kaas ***

It did not take long for the rest of Wrath's crew - a female Twi'lek, a Talz, a bulky human, and an HK Droid - to get to Wrath's ship. He called for everyone to strap in as he prepped the ship for launch.

*** Dromund Kaas Orbit ***

A Dragon Federation battle fleet emerged from Hyperspace over Dromund Kaas, and sent out an open hail, making clear they were there to assist. The hail was met by Darth Vulkest, who welcomed the DF fleet to Dromund Kaas.

*** Indari Manor Grounds, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Kylie," Vitani spoke to her boyfriend, "My brother asked you a question."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5573 on: July 14, 2021, 07:22:06 AM »
*** Mongdrigo ***
"Lord Malgus i do believe your loyal servants are about to break in, What should i do to avoid conflict?" Kyva asked.

** Aeos ***

"I'll be able to translate what their saying ,so don't worry about it."

*** Dromund Kaas ***
 "Mind if I tag along?" Nari asked alredy strapped in to one of the other seats.

Kylie was spaced out looking for his sister "OH, well uhh." He paused rubbing his head "I do wish we could spend more time on the Galatae...." he noted "other than that... I don't think i can recall any problems."

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5574 on: July 14, 2021, 03:17:07 PM »
***Dromund Kaas***

Spade returns from her search for food with a sandwich, she straps herself in and starts to devour the sandwich. Once she has finished she says "ready when you are!"

***Korriban***

After days of searching for food and water and only finding sand, Cole was just about ready to give up and kick the bucket when he stumbles upon an oasis complete with water and food, he had found his salvation.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #5575 on: July 18, 2021, 01:38:42 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
The blast shudders shook, just as the entry door was exposed, and collapsed back into the floor. Then, a cacophonous rattle came from the other side of the door, followed by a few slight bangs.

Outside the office, Captain Farvo paced, as another empty fuel tank was added to the growing pile beside the cutting torch. “Blast these doors!” He then stopped, turned on his heel, and faced the door. “Blast…exactly! Bring up the liquid tiberium charges.” Farvo turned and looked out the window, satisfied with himself.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5576 on: July 21, 2021, 01:10:27 AM »
*** Mongdrigo ***

It was at that moment that Captain Quinn came running up to the office, and to Captain Farvo. "Captain, I had received word that Lord Malgus was in trouble. What's the situation?" he asked.

"Stay away from the doors, for starters," Malgus responded to Kyva. "Ten to one, they'll use the Tiberium charges."

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"If you want to," Wrath told Nari. The ship shuddered as it rose, and then shot into the sky. The clouds churned and blocked view, until they finally gave way to the stars. "Plot a course for Korriban, Vette," Wrath commanded.

"Plotting course," The blue-skinned Twi'lek responded. "Let's hope this trip goes better than my last to Korriban."

"Didn't you have some plan to have Vitani included in your band for this year's Victory Day Celebration and Parade?" Markus asked. Vitani frowned, looking to Kylie. "You never mentioned anything like that!" She protested. "What position did you intend me for?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5577 on: July 21, 2021, 03:27:11 AM »
*** Mongdrigo ***

Kyva nodded and stepped away from the door leaving Malgus space as to not appear threatening.

*** Dromund Kaas ***
"If I may, what happened 'last time?' "  Nari asked.

" I dunno can you play anything, honestly I'm still working up the playlist along with talking with Tigress, about the preperations the band is going to play on the Galatae this time we're going to be flying her in low orbit as part of the aerial parade." Kylie explained "I'd been meaning to ask you ,but stuff came up."

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5578 on: July 21, 2021, 03:21:12 PM »
***Dromund Kaas***

Spade finished her sandwich then turned to Nari and muttered; "Are you sure you want to know, I may not have been there but judging from his tone, it was not good."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #5579 on: July 23, 2021, 03:45:18 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
Farvo turned and smiled. “Ah, Captain Quinn. Excellent timing. Lord Malgus’s chambers sealed themselves off, a manual override on his side. We suspect the visitors are to blame. We’ve confiscated their weapons, but even then, they could’ve overpowered the Lord. We’re preparing to breach. Just stack against the wall opposite me, behind Dagrim and Sark there. Just gotta wait for liquid charges. We’ll uh…uhm…Quinn, do you see that?”

Far in the distance, over the Five Point Rock research post, an ion storm formed. But something sat inside it, gigantic and mechanical.

Farvo rushed around Quinn, and tapped away at a communication terminal.
“Blast,” Farvo hissed, pounding the keypad. “Long range communication is down. Can’t reach the research post. Something’s going on.”