The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256077 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5550 on: June 13, 2021, 10:19:06 PM »
*** Mojave Desert, Terra ***

"Right then, you to do your work and i'll do mine,"Rika said openining the wooden door to the vault entrance cave.

*** Indari Manor Grounds, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
"He was planet side when they glassed it, barely made it off ,from what I was told." Kylie pointed out, using some sort of an inhalier to relieve  his allergies.

*** Pakuuni Sector ***

"Subspace band like the kind Starfleet uses to transmit messages, we're trying a diffrent frequency but it still  is getting garbled..."

*** Dromund Kaas ***
"If you don't need anything more from me here i'll go take a nap, if you don't mind." Nari said from outside the tent.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5551 on: June 14, 2021, 01:00:56 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
Farvo took the weapons and deposited them into a sleek black container that another guard had dragged over. The lid moved upward on four hydraulic pistons, and closed with a hiss as three heavy rotary locks spun into position.
Farvo then motioned the guards to either side of the pair, drawing small square tools from their belts. The tools whined as they were waved over the pair, and over each of their extremities. Farvo studied each of the tools read outs, eyeing the pair every few seconds.
“Hm…your armor’s showing up. But, I don’t see anything out of the ordinary.”
He stepped to the side, his troopers following suit, and Farvo motioned to the door. “You’re free to enter.”

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #5552 on: June 14, 2021, 04:07:46 PM »
***Dromund Kaas***

"Well that is a lot to swallow. I do have a request to make though; when you plan to leave this planet, please take me with you, I might find clues to my past elsewhere." She shifted anxiously, "and I don't want to be subjected to the constant death glares I am getting in this camp."
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5553 on: June 15, 2021, 10:21:16 PM »
*** Dromund Kaas ***

"Think nothing of the looks our subordinates give you," Vulkest said. "They just don't like being here on Dromund Kaas." He looked to Nari. "Go ahead, Nari. I will summon you if I need to."

"As it happens, I was going to Korriban soon, if you'd like to tag along," Wrath offered Spade. "I'll warn you, though - Korriban's a dangerous place.

*** Mongdrigo ***

Luro entered, and was immediately greeted by Malgus. "I trust the guards did not give you too much trouble?"

"It's a good thing my advisor was not down here - I can't say she'd approve of me surrendering my lightsaber," Luro responded.

"They're just doing their jobs," Malgus sighed. "They take my safety very seriously. Surprising, given how poorly their previous leader treated them."

"Regardless, I feel something is off with this world," Luro said.

"I know," Malgus agreed. "I've felt it myself. Like I told one of my lieutenants, it's almost as if this world attracts unscrupulous factions."

"It does seem odd that Mongdrigo would get hit by three near-simultaneous attacks," Luro commented. "So either the Mongdrigans have extremely bad luck..."

"... Or something - or someone - is drawing them here," Malgus concluded, "In which case, I can't help but wonder what or who that might be."

*** Mojave Desert, Terra ***

Richard took off the safety of his AKMS and held it ready to fire, fully expecting something to jump out at them.

"He was...?!" Vitani gasped. "... No wonder he went pale when I mentioned it." She stood just shy of the front door. "Do you wanna ring the doorbell, or should I?"

*** Pakuuni Sector ***

"That's strange," the Alliance Captain commented.

"Confirmed - I'm getting interference, now, too," Knight reported. "I think someone's jamming us."

"But why?" the Captain asked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5554 on: June 15, 2021, 11:04:36 PM »
*** Mongdrigo ***
"Same with my weapons." Kyva huffed... "Would it possibly be anything to do with those odd green crystals?"

the cave to the vault entrance was barren nothing but rock not even a cave mouse. Rika hooked something up to the vaults control panel, pausing for a second, she put on some sort of one sided headset with a hologram scren over her eye a reverse image of the security camera showing to those looking at the front of it "Yeah he's got  a lot of robots Robo-brains, protectrons, but mostly securitrons ,i can't access the overseer's office camera Yes man is probably in there or whoever is running the show, hope you got AP bullets i don't see and sentries." Rika said "When your ready i'll open the door."

"You do it remember i can't handle gravity." Kylie joked "Besides your closer."

*** Pakuuni Sector ***

"Attempting other communcation methods, our subspace drives will work fine but our comms are jammed."

** Aeos Orbit< Aleksandr Cluster, **

"Best behave, Malcolm I hope you've been learning from those lessons I've been giving you about Clan culture..." Kelli said as she opened a channel " Aeos command, this is Kelly Wolf, requesting  landing clearance..."  "Aff,  Star Commander you have clearance to land at doc Alpha three. "Aff control starting decent." Kelli replied, cutting the comm.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5555 on: June 16, 2021, 05:13:17 PM »
***Dromund Kaas***

"I may have no memory of my past, but that does not mean I can't defend myself. I am also tired of this planet, so I will gladly join you."
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5556 on: June 19, 2021, 02:06:56 AM »
*** Dromund Kaas ***

"Alright, follow me - I'll take you to my ship. I am still waiting on one or two matters to be concluded, which my XO is taking care of, but we'll cast off once he returns," Wrath told Spade as he turned and started in one direction.

*** Vault 23, Mojave Desert, Terra ***

Richard was quick to load a magazine of 7.62x39mm Magnesium-Tip Rounds and rack a round into the chamber, then gave Rika a nod.

"Ah, bite me," Vitani growled as she rang the doorbell and waited for the response.

*** Mongdrigo ***

"Possibly, but I can't currently say how. I'm still waiting on my science teams to get back to me with intel on what the greater powers of the galaxy could use the Tiberium Crystals for," Malgus sighed.

*** Pakuuni Sector ***

"Who could be jamming our long-range comms? And why?" Knight speculated.

*** Aeos Orbit, Aleksandr Cluster, ***

"You never did explain to me what this trip was all about," Malcolm said to Kelli. "Dad looked like he knew something, but he was evasive when I asked. Mom just said to follow your lead."

*** Rebel Facility, Jabiim ***

Once the team was inside, Anne took point and was headed for the central computer core while the mechs outside were busy wrecking everything that shot at them. "Keep your heads on a swivel, team - those b*****ds are in here somewhere..." She cautioned the team.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5557 on: June 19, 2021, 02:37:19 AM »
***Dromund Kaas***
As Spade followed Wrath she could not help but wonder: why did the dream feel so familiar? It was so familiar, she could not help but think it already happened. She decided to think about that later and continued to follow Wrath, all while she knew that the people around her were watching with so much jealousy it was almost tangible. Wait a minute... she almost felt like she could feel the emotions of the people around her. "Wrath, um, do you ever feel the emotions of the people around you?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5558 on: June 19, 2021, 07:16:28 AM »
Rika opened the vault door it's large door creeking open, oddly the first room was empty..

Risa turned invisible and entered the vault  weapon in her hand as she check the room "Room is clear, for now." She said still on alert

"I have a feeling, our target is luring us into a false sense of confort." Rika reported

"I would, but I don't think you'd like it..." Kylie replied with a smirk.

*** Mongdrigo ***
"On one of my Journey's I heard rumors of a green crystal that held  wonderous powers, but with those powers came a horrible curse, I'd never thought i'd be able to see one first-hand" Kyva replied.

*** Pakuuni Sector ***
"Your guess is as good as mine."

*** Rebel Facility, Jabiim ***

"I don't like how smoothly this is going, keep on your toes." Fixel said to the others.

"A New clan has finsihed setting up thier territory on this planet, and as the  DMC representative, to the clans, It's my job to formally welcome them, and Tigress wanted me to strike up a couple of deals as well..
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 02:50:32 PM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #5559 on: June 22, 2021, 03:14:36 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
As the three conversed, without warning, defensive blast shields dropped over the windows and door, effectively locking the three into the room. A blue-rimmed rift would open in the room, scorching the floor. A hooded figure would step forth, head bent low. They would toss the hood back once the rift closed, revealing Anakin Skywalker.

Outside, the guards were in a panic. Already, cutting tools went to work on the three-foot thick ceramic-steel amalgam, but were having little effect. Farvo paced behind the engineers, talking with the technicians.
“What do you mean it’s a “local override”? I’m the only one with codes like that.”
“We aren’t sure, sir. But we’re splicing into the array now, should regain control in an hour or so?”
“Make it an hour! And reach out to Lord Malgus’ fleet. Let them know.”
“We can’t sir. Something’s broadband jamming communications. We’ve got runners relaying messages.”
Farvo sighed. “Can we get a ship up there?”
The technician shook his head. “Negative, sir. Weather’s gone south and flight assists aren’t able to communicate with flight control.”

*Coruscant*
Alarms blared loudly, deep in the maximum security wing of the detention center. The cell that once held the Anakin imposter was empty. No signs of internal or external damage, just empty.

*Vault 22, Mojave Desert, Terra*
“You sure about this,” the figure asked, hidden behind the canary-yellow radiation suit.
“Sure as sun-up,” the other rad-suit clad individual responded. “Hildern said there’s a bunch of caps to be made, and I need a new pair of boots.”
“And the suits?”
“Precaution. Been in a few Vaults and dang near got cooked. Rads’re scary, pre-war ferals even moreso. Keep yer gun close.” For emphasis, the first figure racked a shell into his well-worn hunting shotgun. “Be careful with that flamer. If plants’re thick out here, bet they’re thicker inside.”
“Of course,” the second figure responded, seating the projector of their flamer against the backpack-tank. They drew a stockless plasma rifle from their hip, checking the energy cell and emitter before following the first radsuit inside.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 05:45:29 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5560 on: June 26, 2021, 08:14:45 PM »
*** Mongdrigo ***

"What's the meaning of this?!" Malgus demanded, standing to face the Anakin imposter.

"Would not surprise me," Richard said, keeping his AKMS leveled. A glint of white caught his eye, and when he went to investigate, he came upon a skeletal corpse with an MA5D ICWS in its lap. "... the hell?" Richard whispered. He looked to Rika and Risa. "Either of you know anything about a UNSC group operating in this area?"

*** Dromund Kaas ***

"Sometimes - many Force-Sensitives often do, but they initially learn to tune it--" Wrath spoke, but then stopped speaking and walking abruptly, slowly turning to Spade. "Spade... have you ever done something you couldn't explain, something that seemed unnatural or magical?"

*** Pakuuni Sector ***

In an unexpected turn, a battle group of Starfleet vessels dropped out of warp, and an open hail went out: "This is Admiral Sullivan to anyone within the sound of my voice - I am answering your distress call. If you can hear me on this channel, please acknowledge this transmission."

"That's nice, but I still don't get why mom and dad sent me along for this mission," Malcolm said.

The door opened up to reveal Anna standing with a smile. "Welcome, Vitani - you're right on time," she said, ushering Vitani and Kylie in. She turned to call out, "Markus! Your sister is here!"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5561 on: June 26, 2021, 10:54:25 PM »
*** Mongdrigo ***
"I'm just as surprized as you are, Lord Malgus." Kyva growled mostly angry at the intruder...

"UNSC out here?" Risa asked

"What would they be doing out here, there's nothing much of value to them." Rika added.

*** Pakuuni Sector ***
The NCC fleet sent a hello hail ,but otherwise remained silent.

"They thought you'd like being with me , and besides it's a good way to learn about Clan culture." Kelli replied.

Kylie crossed his arms. "And what about me?" he grumbled "I may spend most of my life in space ,but that doesn't mean I'm totally a loner..."

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5562 on: July 01, 2021, 03:22:47 PM »
***Dromund Kaas***

Surprised by the sudden question she wracked her brain and tried to remember any instance of strange or irregular occurences around her and remembered seeing a pond starting to ripple faster and more noticeably as she got closer, she then remembers trying to pick a fruit from a tree that was too tall for her to reach and somehow the branch with the specific fruit that she wanted moved into her grasp without her even touching it. She then spoke her thoughts to Wrath with a bit of discomfort.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #5563 on: July 02, 2021, 02:41:25 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
The imposter raised a single, blue-hued hand and spoke. “I come bearing a message. An ultimatum, more accurately.” His voice was cold, inhuman. Mechanical. His hand lowered, folded behind his back. “You, Malgus, have become quite the…headache, as you forms say. You’ve broken our quarantine of this planet. No doubt, you barely grasp what the lifeforms here pose to the galaxy.” He made an odd, muffled cough, as the disguise vanished. Instead of Anakin’s visage, the visitor’s true face was revealed. Two horseshoe shapes stacked at angles with each other, a ruby red eye on each of the side protrusions, a strange proboscis on the bottom and a strange membrane on top.

“Now, let me clarify a few facts. These…Mongdrigans, are a sigma-class infestation. Simulations infer that an unchecked population would strip a planet of its resources within a handful of years. We had isolated them to this planet, poisoning it to keep their population small. We allowed them transorbital flight, after a time, to keep them from exploring further. By removing all life from the system aside from their own, it would dissuade them from exploring further. And yet,” he cast a withering glance to the Sangheili, before setting his gaze on Malgus. “You have grown attached to this…infestation. Sangheilios has been saved, and the situation on Coruscant has been handled. But now, we face a crossroads. Your meddling with this species was unforeseen, your victory against Brottleheim even moreso. So I have come as a peaceful envoy. Take your men, your technology, and leave this planet. Within the hour, our contingency plan will be inacted, reducing the Mongdrigan population to below half. Afterwards, we will rewrite their memories, removing your involvement and of the past. Tabula rasa, such the ancient Earthlings would say.”

*Vault 22, Mojave Desert, Terra*
A flurry of green plasma arced through the once sterile hallways of Vault 22, splashing against the carnivorous plants that grew uncontested. Meanwhile, practiced hands picked the lock of yet another box, a bag full of scavenged goods beside it.
After another burst, the plasma rifler spoke.
“You gonna drag your feet any more? I’m about ready to cook this place. Running low on cells.”
The lockpicker chuckled.
“Settle yerself. I’m almost through. Gotta be a password in here, yeah? Then we’ll copy the data on that terminal and make like trees, present company ignored.”
A sigh of frustration preceded another burst of fire.
“Tyberius Sent, you never take anything seriously.”
Tyberius laughed heartily as the safe door swung open.
“Gotta give that razor sharp wit of yours a rest sometimes, Six. C’mon, let’s scoot.”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5564 on: July 02, 2021, 10:49:42 PM »
*** Mongdrigo ***

"And where would you have my followers and I go?" Malgus asked. "I liberated these people as a show of mercy. I have not been on this planet near long enough to find any effective counters to whatever threat these people pose."

*** Dromund Kaas ***

Wrath hummed in thought. "This... sounds somewhat like signs of Force-Sensitivity. But I cannot be certain," he said. He motioned for Spade to follow him, and they would walk into the Fury-class Interceptor. "We can pursue this further after we complete the task on Korriban. Which reminds me, it may be a redundant question, but are you familiar with Korriban?"

"It's always something out here in the Mojave..." Richard growled. He looked to Risa, motioning his head. "Take point - I've got your six."

*** Pakuuni Sector ***

With another fleet present, Jacqueline decided to run the message to IA Command on Coruscant. She and her fleet warp jumped away, leaving the Federation and NCC fleets to run damage control on the Pakuuni Starbase.

*** Aeos ***

Malcolm sat back in his seat with his arms crossed as his girlfriend piloted the shuttle.

"No one said you were - we all know you're dating Vitani. Welcome to Indari Manor, Kylie," Anna chuckled. It was then that Markus came out, and he and Vitani hugged.

"So glad you could make it," Markus told Vitani. He looked to Kylie. "I trust she hasn't been giving you too much trouble?"

*** Onyxia Prime Orbit ***

Bryce awoke aboard his starship, the Steelhawk, and marched onto the bridge. He'd been sitting over the home world for days, with nothing to do. But that would change today. "Commodore Bryce, sir! Message from high command!" piped up one of his crewmen.

"Acknowledged," Bryce responded. He accessed the computer unit in his chair, and read over the message. He wasn't surprised, but he was pleased. "Comms, get a line to Captain Sebastian, have him and his escorts form up around me. Tell our escorts to form up. Helm, prepare to break orbit, destination: Dromund Kaas."