The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255379 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5610 on: August 31, 2021, 10:07:11 PM »
"T-The Crystal's their all gone.. but the planet looks dead did that alien devise just remove all traces of the crystal from this planet?" Kyva asked astounded as he looked around using the various modes of his combat harness' vision to see everything thankfully his suit was rated for space, immdiatly sealing. "A-and left.... nothing... did the crystal's somehow leeche everything from the ground?" "Were those crystal's nothing but a resource to those aliens, something to gather minerals?" Kyva asked.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5611 on: September 01, 2021, 04:00:45 PM »
*** Mongdrigo ***

"I do not know," Luro said solemnly.

"We need to find any survivors, and fast," Malgus said with determination. "We need to evacuate them, then make for the other Sith the creature spoke of, on Dromund Kaas." He turned to Luro. "Can I count on the Eternal Alliance's support on this?"

"Of course," Luro responded. "We do not leave behind those in need."

Malgus looked over to Kyva. "What about your people, the Sangheili? Will you aid us?"

*** Sith Academy, Korriban ***

Once everyone had made into the Sith Academy, decrepit and dark as it was, they would all stop to catch their breath. "What are Klingon's doing on Korriban?" Vette mused.

"Something had to attract them here - or they were sent by the Tal Shiar; either way, considering they fired on us with no provocation, we can assume they were from either House Torg or House Duras," Wrath said. He knelt next to Spade and Cole. "How's he doing?" he asked.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

The Pandaren raised an eyebrow at the newcomer. "Darth Alduah never spoke of a dragoness in his service," she said. "How do you know my master?" Her hand drifted toward a lightsaber clipped to her belt.

*** Reach ***

Andrew and Zuka stepped into the Commandant's office, and were greeted. "Captains - good, you're here. Please, make yourself comfortable. I'm still waiting on that Quartermaster lady to get here," Grevin said. "Can I offer you anything?"

"We ate and drank prior to making planetfall," Andrew said as he removed his helmet. His skin was pale and scarred, and adorned with tattoos. His dark green eyes seemed, contrary to his body's appearance, lively and energetic.

"So what's this about a crashed ship?" Zuka asked.

"You'll get the full brief once quartermaster Arcnon gets here," Grevin said. "This task comes down straight from HIGHCOM."

Zuka looked to his Spartan companion. "You know what that means, Andrew," he said.

"Yeah," Andrew grumbled. "Ops from HIGHCOM are never simple, and often laced with covert objectives from ONI... damn it..."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #5612 on: September 01, 2021, 04:36:47 PM »
*** Sith Academy, Korriban Spade POV***

Spade looks at Wrath and mutters "He will live, unfortunately he will most likely have difficulty doing complex actions and answering complex questions do to complications with my makeshift operation on him" Spade pauses for a second and asks Wrath "Are you able to heal brain damage?"

*** Sith Academy, Korriban Cole POV***

Cole felt as he was floating in oblivion, unable to move. He keeps hearing voices in the darkness. As he was in the darkness he thinks of his parents, the last few days of their lives and he started to become angry as he heard the voice of his father, telling him one of his favorite sayings; 'giving up helps no one'. His anger began to become greater and greater until he started to thrash and soon holes began to appear in the darkness and light spilled out of them until... he bolted upright screaming. When he looked around and found several shocked individuals staring at him.
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5613 on: September 01, 2021, 07:37:07 PM »
*** Mongdrigo ***
"With all Due respect, Lord Malgus I'm just a bodyguard to the Kaidon's son." Kyva explained pointing ot Luro. "Although I do have a place in the Hierarchy  of such, my current responsibility demands that i make no commanding decisions, You'll have to take Luro's word on that. "However in my opinion as long as Luro permits it the Swords will assist where necessary, if the Eternal alliance does require their assistance as well."

"I have some contacts in the KDF if we need their assistance." Nari noted as she sat down to rest pulling out a water bottle from her pack..

"Until now I was busy. , someone request your presence in the crusader temple." Asara replied.

Ayumi almost reached for the pandarian "She has no Ill intent stay your hand!" the human said.

*** Reach ***
"What does the UNSC want from me now?" said a voice as Arcnon herself entered the room "Sorry some spartan's needed their armor settings adjusted"

« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 11:33:04 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5614 on: September 05, 2021, 11:55:07 PM »

"The Dark Side of the Force can do a great many things..." Wrath told Spade, right before Cole woke up screaming. "... but it seems that, this time, it is unnecessary," he concluded. He looked Cole dead in the eyes. "Are you alright?" he asked. "And what are you doing on Korriban?"

"And who is requesting my presence at this 'Crusader Temple'?" The Pandaren asked, still not convinced of Asara's sincerity.

*** UNSC HQ, Reach ***

"Good, you're here," Grevin said. "I'll get to the point; the UNSC recently detected a starship crashing on an uncharted world in UNSC space. We sent ships to investigate the incident, try and determine what brought the ship down, but none have ever reported back. Tigress, we need a team of your Spartans to head there, headed by Frosty and Zuka to investigate the area and determine what exactly happened. We don't know what kind of ship it is, what may have been on board, and what you can expect. If it can be done, try and determine what happened to the previous ships that were sent, as well. Any questions?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5615 on: September 05, 2021, 11:59:37 PM »

"Darth Fassnu." Asara replied simply

"She doesn't seem ill intent.." Ayumi noted.

*** UNSC HQ, Reach ***

"In all honesty they ares still halesy's spartans\ , Commandant. I just helped with the armor, but if you want some spartan like operatives i have a few i can call." Tigress replied.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5616 on: September 06, 2021, 12:40:29 AM »
*** Sith Academy, Korriban Cole POV ***
Waking up surrounded by random people in a completely new place was very disorienting but he managed to put 2 and 2 together and made the assumption that he was carried here. When one of them asked me why I was here and if he was ok he flatly said "I am fine now, likely due to one of you, and as for your  second question I can't sa-" he paused for a second "I guess now that my parents are deceased their rules no longer apply. My parents fled to this world trying to get away from the other Ferinians when I was barely a year old and I have been hiding ever since, however about a week ago both of them died from an illness that nothing I tried would cure it. Somehow I did not contract this illness and I had to leave my home and I eventually made it to the oasis and the rest is history. Can I be informed who saved my life?
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5617 on: September 06, 2021, 06:40:48 AM »
"Why are you not on Ferinia?" Nari asked.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5618 on: September 06, 2021, 03:19:33 PM »
 Cole thought that question over and replied with "I don't know, my parents never told me... wait, my mother did tell me a name before she passed although it probably doesn't mean anything to any of you. The name was Nari."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5619 on: September 07, 2021, 05:40:44 AM »

*Mongdrigo*
As the group of survivors spoke and planned, a new portal materialized. Instead of plasmatic blues and warped realities, a quadratic pattern of orange-lined metal began to manifest, opening to reveal a metallic interior. A strange metal being stepped out, wearing what seemed to be a utilitarian coverall. He sighed, adjusted a well-worn ball-cap on his square head, and studied the area, ignoring the group for the moment. “Always a mess.” His voice was warm, despite his robotic appearance. Turning to now face the group, he listened intently for a bit before speaking.

“If’n you don’t want His Royal Heinous to follow y’all to Dromund Kaas, I suggest you leave ‘least fifty of the purple folks here. Gotta rebuild the planet again, can’t do that if the sentients aren’t here. ‘Least, not convincingly.” The metal man lightly tapped a palm to his forehead.
“Ah, manners. Name’s a bit complicated for you carbon types, so ‘Al’ will do just fine.” He extended a metal hand, the light from his face seeming to denote a disarming smile.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 06:37:02 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5620 on: September 11, 2021, 07:51:34 PM »
*** Mongdrigo ***

Eternal Alliance and Sith Order search and rescue teams were dispatched to the Military and Industrial Sectors first, looking for any survivors. Malgus and Luro, on the other hand, went about ascertaining what their casualties were, if any.

Wrath raised an eyebrow, but it quickly fell. "Well, we're all in the same boat now on account of not wanting to be disintegrated by Klingon Disruptors," he said. He offered to help Cole up. "Can you stand?"

The mention of Faasnu's name seemed to throw a switch in the Pandaren's mind, and her hand fell away from her lightsaber. "Darth Faasnu, you say? Hnh... I was not aware he was still active. In any event, lead the way. I'll hear him out."

*** UNSC HQ, Reach ***

"You may want to," Grevin said. "This isn't gonna be an easy op, given that we've lost every ship we sent to the area. We're hoping the Spartans and your ship, Captain Harrison, will fare better."

"Give us the coordinates, we'll head out," Frosty responded.

"Is there any intel on this supposed crashed ship?" Zuka asked.

"Nope," Grevin answered with a shake of his head. "Hence why we're sending you. You two have an impressive track record of doing what most others can't."

Zuka clicked his mandibles and then lowered them - the Sangheili equivalent of a shrug. "Very well, then."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5621 on: September 11, 2021, 08:16:14 PM »
*** Mongdrigo ***
Kyva followed along with Luro as they searcyhed the planet.

"I"m Nari... But, again should i contact my KDF contacts?" the silver vixen asked.

Asara nodded and began to lead the way to the Crusader temple on foot.

Ayumi followed along intrested in this 'darth' Stuff.

*** UNSC HQ, Reach ***
"Sounds like we'll need some heavy firepower.... I might have something to fit the bill ,but it'll take a few hours to get it here to Reach..." Tigress replied...

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5622 on: September 12, 2021, 04:07:24 PM »
Cole's eyes widened in shock and he muttered "Are you a Ferinian...?"

*** Sith Academy, Korriban Spade POV ***
Seeing this man wake up from that kind of injury was something she had never before and shocked was not a good enough description for her reaction, however she insisted that she should run some tests to make sure everything was working in his brain normally. All of her results came out positive and his brain appeared to be fully healed and functional. "This is unlike anything I have ever seen..." Then she suddenly collapsed and became unresponsive, her nose bleeding once again.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5623 on: September 15, 2021, 04:07:33 AM »
*** Unknown Planet, Ground Zero ***

The last thing Weaver remembered before the ship crashed into the planet were blaring alarms, panicked radio chatter, and his environmental shield giving a helpful chirp that atmospheric protection had just been activated, followed by a splitting pain and abrupt darkness. When the world slowly faded back in, he found himself underneath a large bent beam of metal that likely saved him from being completely crushed. That was not to say Weaver was unscathed. Everything hurt, and he wasn't sure if he broke anything, or just banged up in general.

Weaver dragged himself out from under the bent metal, slowly trying to stand up, his deep breath being replaced with a coughing fit. His four eyes scanned the room, then himself to check for injuries. Nothing serious, but he'd better find medical supplies regardless. Maybe he could make it to the infirmary? It wasn't far. Weaver found what was left of the door, and squeezed through it. That's when he remembered more of the radio chatter, something about a creature.

People were screaming that some kind of monster had boarded the ship, that it was taking down crew one right after the other, and was seemingly immune to any kind of weapon fire. Whatever it was, it probably died in the crash. Probably.

Weaver nervously tugged on a device mounted on his wrist, something called a Rifter. Or at least that's what he called it. It could tear temporary rifts in reality, effectively being able to "summon" objects, or even autonomous beings, be it metal, flesh, or a combination. The main issue is that the more the Rifter was used, the more unstable it would get, and the more unpredictable the outcomes. Wanted a turret? It now has tentacles, a gaping maw, and is writhing around trying to eat your opponents instead of shooting them. Eventually the entire device would backfire, doing who-knows-what, but generally nothing good.

If the monster was still alive, then maybe Weaver couldn't kill it, but he could at least make a distraction. He continued to make progress towards what remained of the infirmary.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5624 on: September 15, 2021, 04:18:40 PM »
*** Unknown Planet, Near Ground Zero ***

After being exposed to a substance that destroyed the research ship Jade was on, she has barely aged even though she has been alive for more than 3 centuries (she estimates that number as she stopped counting quite a while back.) She was at rock bottom when she saw the ship hurtling towards the ground she ran towards the crash site at full speed.When she got there she started to yell if anyone was still alive, when no one replied she began to dig through the rubble. She eventually found what seemed to be an infirmary( although with her lack of knowledge of modern technology it was purely a guess.) She decided to wait and see if anyone would find their way to here.