The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256217 times)

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5640 on: September 28, 2021, 08:19:51 PM »
*** Sith Academy, Korriban Spade POV ***
"Yeah I guess it's not important, lead on."

*** Unknown Planet, Ground Zero ***

Jade's eyes widened as she heard the growl, "You don't have to tell me twice!" She pocketed the syringe and followed Weaver. "Do you know the way out?" 
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5641 on: September 29, 2021, 03:42:21 AM »
*Mongdrigo*

The group leaving Mongdrigo would see, and feel, the atmosphere returning to the planet. By the time they broke through the last of the atmosphere, it was comparable to an Earthlike atmosphere.

Looking out to the moon base would reveal the structure to be absent, barren moon rock in its place.

Besides the distant asteroid belt, Malgus’s fleet was alone in Mongdrigan space.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5642 on: October 01, 2021, 09:37:35 PM »
*** Mongdrigo Orbit ***

Malgus paid little heed to the change in Mongdrigo's atmosphere, instead keeping an eye on the evacuation. He ordered word be sent ahead to the Sith at Korriban and Dromund Kaas to be ready for his arrival - and he was surprised to learn they were getting assistance from one Dragon Federation. Some allies would be useful, Malgus thought, though he pondered why Dragons would help Sith.

Luro and the Eternal Alliance were assisting in the evacuation, and he, too, was surprised by the DF's sudden move to assist the Reborn Sith Order. Still, if they were gonna help, there seemed little point in turning them away.

*** Sith Academy, Korriban ***

Wrath took point, leading the group through the dark bowels of the Sith Academy. Barely dust remained of the skeletal corpses that littered the halls. The halls themselves were eerily quiet, and Wrath half-expected a rogue Tuk'ata or some other Sith-bred creature to attack them. But none ever did. The academy remained quiet as a tomb - and just as foreboding as one.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Bahkriid headed to the academy hangar, and to her surprise, a personal transport had already been prepared for her. All she needed to do was hop in, fire it up, wait for the platform to extend outside, and head for orbit. Once there, she punched up the coordinates to Ruusan - and, just like Lord Faasnu said, the coordinates were there. So she plotted the course and executed, vanishing from Dragon'taan.

*** UNSC Allegiance, Reach Orbit ***

"You clearly don't keep up with certain political news," one of the Sangheili PFCs noted. "There was a big announcement not too long ago - Sangheili who want to can enlist with the UNSC, and vice versa. Part of some cultural alliance and exchange deal."

The creature knew its prey was on board the ship - it just had to find it. The scent was deep inside the ship, and it's smoky tendrils slithered and wriggled along the corridors, while those glowing, white eyes kept alert.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5643 on: October 02, 2021, 02:03:36 AM »
"Why does this place have such an oppresive atmosphere?"

*** Sith Academy, Korriban Cole POV ***
"Something or someone doesn't want us here, I'd advise we get out of here as soon as possible."

Following this complete stranger to escape a monster that I know nothing about is not my ideal start to getting off of this planet, but I probably have no choice in the matter. "I don't remember this ship being so big, it didn't take me this long to find the infirmary. I also don't remember hearing a constant rumbling coming from deeper in the ship."
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5644 on: October 02, 2021, 08:58:40 PM »
*** Mongdrigo Orbit ***
since Kyva's combat harness included a oxygen rebreather and other vaccume sealed equipment he was not effected at all by the change in atmosphere, though his suit would likely recognize the returning atmosphere and shut off the rebreather system and refill it's expended gases.

"I half expected something to jump us by now, the sith spawn on this planet are bold enough to even attack me if they see me, once over their confusion of my 'aura'" Nari said turning to  spade "this place is a nexus of the dark side, if there were ever a more oppressive force the dark side especially strong nexuses  of it would be it, Try not to let it take your emotions over, most dark siders know how to hold it back ,but I dunno about you."

Asara would land at the door to her home at the Inadari manor lifting a hand to knock.

"Politics, how tiresome.." Tigress remarked "I tend to stay out of politics as it usually annoys me and I've also been busy preparing for the Spartans, regardless it must be a great honor to serve in one of the strongest factions in this sector."

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5645 on: October 03, 2021, 05:25:14 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
The last of the evacuee ships exited Mongdrigo’s atmosphere, leaving Al and the last of the Mongdrigans.

Malgus and his fleet were prepared to leave, for wherever the Sith Lord desired.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5646 on: October 04, 2021, 02:13:05 AM »

"Well it's good to know that I'm not the only one who feels it, at least I got something to defend my self, although I would like to know what is friendly and what's not."

"I'm pretty sure you will know when something attacks you, if you see something running at you I would recommend that you attack first, ask questions later."

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5647 on: October 04, 2021, 09:27:34 PM »

"Yeah, the ship is a bit big for a scout vessel. Carrying quite a few people too. Maybe getting out is going to take a bit longer than I'd like."

Weaver paused, trying to listen for any kind of movement, or any sort of vibrations through the hull.

"Hey wait a minute... you found a way inside of this ship. You already know a path out of here. The exits I know of might be blocked off. You should take lead and get us out of here."

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5648 on: October 04, 2021, 11:26:35 PM »

"Hmm" Looking around she spotted something she saw on the way to the infirmary "follow me." Winding through countless corridors she didn't speak, and after turning around a corner she spotted light, but before walking towards it she said "watch your step, when I came in, the floor in this section was very unstable. Follow my steps exactly..." Walking over crumbling floor panels and large gaps, weaving through exposed and still sparking wires and avoiding extremely sharp metal fragments was incredibly nerve-wracking and she almost made a few fatal mistakes, not to mention what she assumed to be highly acidic liquid was below the floor, her assumption was confirmed when a piece of metal fell through the floor and immediately hissed and disintegrate upon touching the liquid.  After at least 23 minutes she found herself under the light of the rising sun. "Hopefully whatever monster is in here does not get to us before we can get far away from here."
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 02:32:34 AM by Queen_of_Spades »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5649 on: October 06, 2021, 07:58:53 PM »

Not long after the two cleared the dangerous floor, they would hear that same growl they heard before - much closer. If either of them cast a glance back, they'd see the black smoke creeping around the corner, growling. Those white glowing eyes stared them down as it advanced, before it noticed the instability of the ground, and the perils beneath it. It may be a primal creature, but it certainly wasn't stupid. It just as quickly dashed away, looking to bypass the perils and cut the two off.

When they got outside, the creature wasn't far behind, but just as it was about to lunge, the sun's rays shone above the horizon - and right on the creature. It howled in pain, and retreated inside, growling in disappointment.

"Cole has a point," Wrath pointed out. "Many of the creatures that were bred here were bred to kill." Not long after, they came across an unlocked door. Wrath drew his lightsaber and activated it as he opened the door. To his relief, nothing was on the other side. He looked to the others. "Come on - Dreshdae's not far from here."

*** Mongdrigo Orbit ***

Malgus ordered the fleet to jump to Dromund Kaas, and the fleet obeyed - leaving Al and his Mongdrigans to whatever designs Al had planned.

Kyle would be the first to answer. "Asara! I didn't realize you'd been out. Where've you been?"

Tyber lay in bed inside Indari Manor, very sick with the flu. His parents were away, and they couldn't leave him alone at the house, so they asked Shiloh to take care of him.

The group stepped onto a turbolift, and it began to ascend. "Enlisting with the UNSC as been... a unique experience. We can see why the camaraderie that the humans hold so dear is so important to a lot of them," one of the Sangheili PFCs said.

"Still seems to strange - the difference they teach between a warrior and a soldier," the other remarked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5650 on: October 06, 2021, 08:21:10 PM »
"Well Your brother asked for my help at the crusader temple."Asara replied, simply stepping inside

"You picked the perfect day to do this, what did you even do to get this bad? Shiloh asked seeming angry at first as she brought in some chicken soup and a drink for Tyber on a tray into the room. "Thank Goodness Krystal was here awhile ago, or I'd...ya know nevermind complaining about it further won't fix it." She sighed.

*** Cloning facility Alpha , Dragon'taan ***
A familiar Blue vixen looked down upon the recent batch of modified Jango CLone troopers. "I want all contingency plans on report as soon as i get back to the Manor, We will not make the same mistake the Republic did during the clone wars." She said to the staff before leaving the observation room.

"Who or what is Dreshdae's?" Nari asked as she followed along.

"Unlike the Sangheili Humans are not all Warriors, for them it was more of a necessity than a need." Tigress explained "If you look back through Earth's history you can see that they were not warriors to begin with, and only in great times of strife were they warriors. Besides I don't think a  laborer needs to know how to fight  a war." The large Tiger added.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 08:25:06 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5651 on: October 07, 2021, 02:18:19 AM »

*Hazardous Environmental Shield at... 100%* Weaver's shield chirped. The device was a lifesaver, having been designed to withstand the dangers of hostile planets. Heat, cold, toxic atmosphere, no atmosphere, the shield basically replaced a spacesuit and then some. Even had a secondary defensive layer for 'hostile fauna or flora.' A civilian shield couldn't exactly be marketed for military use. Everyone knew what it practically meant however.

"Geez, it's almost as if the ship itself wants us dead," Weaver remarked, having already failed to listen to Jade's advice, instead opting to crawl across the walls and even ceiling to avoid pitfalls and the deadly acid.

Then another growl, but this one significantly louder. Chills running down his back, Weaver looked behind himself, his eyes widening. "UH... We have a SERIOUS issue right now! RUN!" He tried aiming his Rifter, but just as quick as the creature arrived, it had left.

"L-look I don't want to rush you, but we gotta start taking risks right now. Time is ticking and we don't have much of it!"

With the pace quickened, the duo soon arrived at the exit, the warm light marking Weaver's first dawn on this planet. There was no time for celebration however, as the creature had found another path towards the two, and the gap was closing fast. Weaver threw himself out into the sunlight, turning around just in time to witness the creature's weakness to the light.

"Oh man... too close," Weaver stood up, brushing himself off, "it seems the creature is weak to light. Sunlight anyway. Uh... how long are the days on this planet? That thing has free rein come night."

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5652 on: October 07, 2021, 03:04:15 AM »

Turning back to look at the creature she immediately breathed a sigh of relief at the creature's weakness. "Last I timed it it should be at least 10 hours until night ti-" she was cut off as the creature slowly lifted a leg into the sunlight. "What kind of star was this creature made under? I believe that this creature only has the weakness of that type of sun." Her theory was proven correct as the creature slowly left the darkness of the ship. "We better get out of here before it comes to the same conclusion" she muttered before turning and running in the opposite direction.

Post Merge: October 07, 2021, 06:25:22 PM

"Dreshdae?! What would you possibly want in Dreshdae?! That place is crawling with monsters!" By now Cole was noticeably distressed.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 06:25:22 PM by Queen_of_Spades, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5653 on: October 12, 2021, 12:37:55 AM »

"Dreshdae is the only human-inhabited colony aside from the Sith Academy on Korriban - and is the only place right now with a subspace transmitter array that will allow us to contact the fleet - someone has to know Korriban is being raided by Klingon Raiders," Wrath said calmly as he started out the door.

As the sun slowly rose above the horizon, several ships could be seen lying about the immediate area - all of them with an eagle symbol sporting the letters "U-N-S-C-D-F".

*** UNSC Allegiance, Unknown Planet Orbit ***

The UNSC Allegiance arrived at the unknown planet, seemingly oblivious to what lay in orbit...

"I'm sorry, Shiloh," Tyber weakly apologized, seemingly hurt at his girlfriend's agitation. "I didn't choose to get sick. It was that bastard, Kaleb... he came to school sick intentionally, and made a point of trying to get me sick..."

*** UACS Iron Regent, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

Markus sat at his desk in his ready room aboard his flagship - an up-sized, heavily-armed variant of the Predator-class Star Destroyer. The reports he was going over were good - the Sith Covenant had been contained - for now. The Resurgent Borg were so far staying away from everyone else. All outposts were quiet. yet he had this sinking feeling larger troubles were on the horizon. He knew his wife was down planetside inspecting the new Clones, his son was with his new girlfriend on a mission to the Clans, his eldest daughter was with her husband on New Cerinia caring for their children, and his youngest daughter was with her boyfriend, introducing herself to his parents.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5654 on: October 12, 2021, 01:29:40 AM »

"Wish i had brought my ship but my fighter only seats one." Nari sighed.

*** UNSC Allegiance, Unknown Planet Orbit ***

"So what now?" Tigress asked as she looked to Kelsey who was cleaning her  Beskar armor, preparing to go to the surface/

"I'll smack you for it later." Shiloh teased.