The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256996 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5670 on: October 20, 2021, 01:09:45 AM »
*** Dreshdae Colony, Korriban ***

As much as Vette wanted to question further, she knew this just wasn't the time; she and Spade would return to Wrath, who was halfway up the adjoining hall and heading for the old Czerka Branch office. "I heard some commotion at the cantina, Vette - mind telling me what happened?"

"Ask her," Vette told the Sith Lord, pointing to Spade. "She's the one who took down a pack of Tuk'ata plus their brood mother by herself."

Wrath was silent for a moment as they rounded the corner and hit the Czerka office. "We will speak of that when we get off Korriban," he said. In one of the adjoining rooms, was the item they were looking for - the Subspace Transmitter. Miraculously, it was still operational, but there was a snag:

The array was so degraded, the range could only reach ships in orbit.

*** Korriban Orbit ***

Malgus' brow furrowed in thought. That ship seemed recent. So its denizens might still be alive. So if not at the ship, where could they be? "Scan the Sith Academy and the nearby city of Dreshdae. Look for any humanoid lifesigns," he commanded.

*** UNSC Allegiance, Unknown Planet Orbit ***

Zuka left to go with the teams down planetside, while Frosty stayed on the bridge.

*** Indari Manor, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"You know I can't sense you through the Force, Leylah," Jason said.

"Tyber? Oh, right, he has the flu. Didn't Doc Fay have a remedy for that? Why hasn't Shiloh called her?" Drake asked.

"I know that, I was referring to the meeting with that corporate bigwig, Argyle or whatever his name was. Remember? Dude who was gonna support Dragon'taan with his company? Dad asked us to speak with him! Hurry up and get dressed or we'll be late!" Kira called out.

*** UACS Iron Regent, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

"Good," Markus said as he rose from his seat and straightened out his uniform. He leaned over to kiss Krystal on her lips. "Any word from Gideon's brother? Last report said Celina spooked him."

*** NCD Galatae, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

"Having trouble?" Vitani giggled. "If you want, I can get some of big brother's holograms over here."

*** Warship Raptor, Corneria Orbit ***

"We'll only know once we hit planetside, Cobalt; hop out. We're both going to visit mister McCloud. Let GEMINI take over while we're down there," K'Tath said, getting out of his chair and grabbing his rifle.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5671 on: October 20, 2021, 01:35:47 AM »
"She seedm pretty upset by you question, wonder what it is that upset her with such a simple question." Nari noted as she followed along. "Don't suppose there's anyway we can boost the signal?"

*** Korriban Orbit ***

"I see 5 life signs in the city." Kyva replied

*** UNSC Allegiance, Unknown Planet Orbit ***

Kesley looked in aw as a large armored figure stepped into the pelican "It's been a long time since i've been on the front, hopefully I'm not too rusty." the figure said as she sat down.  "Pelican 417 leaving docking bay." The pilots said as the dropshiped left the larger 'mothership' heading into the atmosphere, the trip was rather uneventful for a drop, but by the time they were on ground and unloaded the pilot complained about not being able to lift off anymore. "Why would somebody go to the trouble of  keeping craft from leaving?" Kelsey asked. "Beats me." Tigress grumbled as she growled hearing the siren.. "Is that somebodies idea of a joke?" Kesley grumbled as they heard the siren. "I dunno but If I find the joker whose doing that he's goonna get a clawed fist up the mouth." Tigress grumbled.

"Why not?" Leylah asked

"I think Fay was busy you know how it is before the celbration lots of people with anxiety  and other nervous related problems." Amie replied.

"You know how i feel about corprate hot shots..." Kanan grumbled.

"You act like I stalk our children everwhere..." Krystal replied "I have no idea... she can handle herself.

"If I wanted holograms i would have activated the emitter." Kylie sighed.

"This better not turn out like that 'bakery planet idea you had, I'm still cleaning out my last suit from that." Cobalt replied as she left the connection, and suited up into her armor just in case.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 02:48:05 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5672 on: October 20, 2021, 03:18:04 AM »
*** Unknown Planet, Ground Zero Outskirts ***

Weaver looked at the sky, seeing the Pelican land off into the distance. The siren was probably loud enough for whoever landed to hear, although whether or not they deemed it worth investigating was another matter entirely. If these people were indeed a rescue team, then this had to be a record for not only the fastest rescue ever, but somehow coming before a distress signal was even sent. Or maybe they weren't a rescue team and things were about to get a lot worse.

Then something really strange. There was someone within the building. Where did they come from? Did they come from the anomaly along with the building? If that was the case then they should disappear when the rift closed, but that couldn't be right. This wasn't a rift. When it came to anomalies, anything goes.

"Inside? Hold on... wait... just... what...?" Weaver grabbed his head, trying to process what was going on, "Wh-where did you come from? There's a ship... but you didn't..." he took a deep breath, trying to clear his mind from the PSA announcement, the otherworldly knocking, and the screams of his dead crewmembers.

"Okay, nothing happening right now has any kind of bearing in reality. Did you come from inside that building? The one that came out of a portal? Do you even know we're on a dead rock?" he took another breath, trying to calm himself, "S-sorry, sorry! I've had a very bad day."

All the while the siren continued its tireless message.
"THIS IS A PUBLIC SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT. THERE WILL BE A KNOCK ON THE DOOR..."

"DO NOT ANSWER IT."

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #5673 on: October 20, 2021, 03:33:41 AM »
*** Dreshdae Colony, Korriban Spade POV ***
Spade remained silent during their conversation about her but if someone were to look at her they would see she was becoming more and more distressed.

First thing she heard as she returned to conscious was a siren blaring and an extremely annoying voice talking about an safety announcement. "Urrgh, did it work?" Sitting up slowly she saw a very strange sight, the remains of a large building. "What the heck? Where did this come from? Wait, why didn't you continue on?"
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5674 on: October 20, 2021, 02:29:28 PM »
**Unknown Planet, Ground Zero Outskirts**

"Look," the figure shouted over the noise. "I'm tryin' t'figure out what the heck's causin' this noise, and turn it off! We gotta get in there, b'fore whatever's talkin' decides to come out!"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5675 on: October 21, 2021, 06:12:45 PM »

When the Pelican landed, Zuka was the first to exit, keeping his Type-55 Storm Rifle leveled and ready to fire. He heard the wailing siren, and approached the scene, weapon raised, and as he rounded a corner, he came across three people. One seemed to be on the ground, and Zuka had no idea why, the other was talking to another in a hazmat suit - or Zuka assumed it was a hazmat suit - but none seemed hostile. The Sangheili lowered his weapon and spoke, "Are any of you hurt?"

"See what you can do with it - but first, see if there's anyone in orbit. If we can contact allies in orbit, all the better," Wrath said to Nari. He then turned to Spade and approached her, removing his face mask to reveal he was human, but with a cyborg eye. He kept his voice low as he asked her, "Are you alright? I sensed a massive burst of power in that bar, and you seem a bit... distressed. What's wrong?"

*** Korriban Orbit ***

Malgus paused to consider this. "The Czerka office on Korriban had a subspace transmitter array, did it not?" he asked.

"As if I knew," Jason told Leylah.

"Krystal... get... aunt Krystal," Tyber said weakly. "She... can take... care of... this... in an... instant."

"And you know how protective Uncle Markus is of us, Shiloh," Jason said. "When he finds out someone did this to him intentionally..."

"I don't like them any more than you do, Kanan, but this is our first job for the DMC Diplomatic Corps, and I will not screw it up," Kira growled. "Besides, if dad is right, the rep from the Nagyaria Trade League will be at least a somewhat decent person."

"I wasn't worried about Celina; I know she can handle herself; it's Gid's brother. According to his parents, Celina spooked him pretty bad."

Vitani approached Kylie and hugged him. "Take it easy, baby," she assured him, "We have plenty of time before the concert."

"That wasn't my fault!" K'Tath growled as they headed for the transporter. When they got there, K'Tath directed the coordinates to what he'd received from Peppy, and beamed the two down. He then headed for the aforementioned unit number, and rang the doorbell. There was a pause before a light-colored fox answered the door. He frowned at K'Tath and Cobalt.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

"Commander K'Tath Indari, this is my XO, Commander Cobalt, we were looking for a Fox McCloud," K'Tath spoke.

The fox frowned, then his expression lit up as comprehension dawned. "Oh, you're the guy who showed up in orbit offering assistance! Gotcha." He stepped aside, ushering the two in. "Well, you found Fox McCloud, come on in. We have a lot to discuss."

*** Starship Junkyard ***

In the midst of a massive Starship Junkyard, an RCS-class Armored Warship sat, with drone ships flying between the various ships. The ships ranged from Federation, Klingon, and Romulan designs to Covenant and UNSC designs as well as several Imperial and Rebel designs, all of which were for sale.

Or they would have been, if there had been anyone here to make the sale. Supposedly, this was a facility that sold salvaged and used starships. "Evionne's Fine Used Starships." They promised fair deals and reportedly never screwed anyone over. The captain of the RCS Warship had come to speak with the owners about procuring several ships, as many as he could legally - within the yard's limitations - acquire. But when the Warship and her captain got there, no one was there. The whole facility sat deserted, with no signs of what happened or any signs that something had indeed happened to everyone there.

Just like the last six starship salvage yards he'd visited. All logs were erased, and the computers' entire inventory data and customer databases were wiped clean, as though nothing was ever there. So while the AI scoured whatever it could find, the Captain ordered all vessels be taken. Added to his growing fleet. But this pattern of speaking to salvage yards before they invariably wind up ghosting was disturbing to the captain. He stood at the center of the command platform on his ship, a Bengal tiger with a scar over his left eye wearing an armored uniform colored in brown and red, monitoring the salvage operation.

It just didn't make sense. What the hell was happening to these places?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5676 on: October 21, 2021, 06:33:36 PM »
Close behind Zuka Tigress, Kelsey and the two spartans turned the corner as well "And which one of you have the annoying voice going off?" Tigress growled, holding her head...

"I'm not much of a mechanic."  Nari replied fooling with the emitter, it made a beep then Nari Gasped "Kyva?"

*** Korriban Orbit ***
"How would I know? I"ve never been there." Kyva paused for a second "NARI?! what in the name of the Holy rings are you doing down there? Well I know whose down there, Now Lord Malgus... "Lord who?" replied Nari.

"You should know better." Leylah replied simply.

"Demanding much?" Shiloh asked sarcastically , rolling her eyes she continued "Common your not that weak." She added turning to Jason "Like that Bully of Celina's man? i'm surprized anyone tried anything after that."

"I hope your right, but I'l either be sleeping or seething in anger." Kanan replied.

"How do you get all this information?" She asked just as something lit up on her shoulder, She sighed "What is it Serena?"  she turned to Markus "Looks Like Tyber got sick and needs my help i'll meet back up with you soon.' The blue Vixen sighed as she walked off the bridge.

"Yeah well I'd like to have most things ready before the rest of the band get's here for practice, you sure you can keep up?"

"yeah sure like that cat wasn't your fault." Cobalt teased. When they met the fox at the door she opened her mouth  saying " That's Fo..." before Fox finished it for her.. " Wait I'm just your XO?" she asked K'tath, her eyebrows lowering a little, turning to fox to ask "What seems to be the issue?" the blue Lucario female asked as she followed K'tath.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5677 on: October 21, 2021, 09:07:51 PM »
Absolute chaos would be the defining feeling in the next few moments.

Weaver stood there, unsure of how to respond. He shook his head, "Why would I follow you? You've refused my questions, and for all I know you came out of that portal, and NOTHING good has come out of that thing. That includes you. And you're only vindicating that with not only your refusal to answer my questions, but also the fact you want to turn off the siren. The siren is the only thing attracting any kind of attention for rescue," he glanced down at the stranger's gun, "but I guess I can't really stop you from doing anything."

Jade had woken up at this point. While there was relief that she wasn't dead, another confused voice did not help. Weaver looked at Jade, "Oh thank goodness. You're up. I wasn't going to continue away from our... uh... explosive signal, and I wasn't going to leave you behind anyway."

The siren blared, almost drowning out two new voices all adding up to four people trying to get his attention in one way or another.

"I uh..." Weaver paused, being caught off-guard. He made the assumption that this was the team that had landed. They weren't hostile anyway, at least not the Sangheili who spoke first. The other who growled seemed to care less about the survivors. Taking in a deep breath, Weaver spoke, "Yes. One of us is hurt," he pointed at Jade, "she... flew out of a hovercraft after it crashed," he then turned to the stranger, "I don't know if he's injured. I don't really know him, and he isn't keen on allowing me to know either. He wants to shut the siren off, so there's that," he paused, "Er... actually maybe it's best to just leave and forget about the siren."

The knocking began again after the PSA, followed by the screams of the dead crew.

"... Messing with anomalies is-", Weaver paused, not wanting to explain what an anomaly was, "This place is basically haunted. Messing with anything here might just make things worse. L-look if you're the rescue team I think you are, let's just leave."

------

OOC Notes: The siren can be turned off like any other siren. This will stop the PSA, but not the other sounds, though they aren't as loud as the siren. Opening any doors will knock any characters back as a huge force will break the door of its hinges and straight into the character. Heed the PSA.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 07:43:45 PM by Weaver »

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5678 on: October 21, 2021, 11:46:11 PM »
*** Dreshdae Colony, Korriban Cole POV ***
The waves of anxiety coming off of Spade were almost overwhelming and were giving him a massive headache, but he refused to show it.

*** Dreshdae Colony, Korriban Spade POV ***
"I will have to tell you when we are alone as you are the only one I trust with my knowledge. It's also something you can't hope to handle alone."
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #5679 on: October 23, 2021, 02:43:43 AM »
The figure finally took a look around at his surroundings. “This isn’t Earth,” and as the Pelican landed, he would thumb the holster strap off his service pistol. “And that’s not Foundation. Where are we?” He turned to Weaver, now with a very frightened look in his eyes. “T-This wasn’t on file.”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5680 on: October 24, 2021, 06:02:21 PM »

Zuka looked over his shoulder to Tigress and the Spartans. "One of you see to the injured lady," he told them. He then turned to face Weaver and the creature in the hazmat suit. "Technically speaking, we are the rescue team," he told Weaver. "Zuka 'Vadam, Co-Shipmaster of the UNSC Allegiance. We came here investigating a ship that crashed here and to find out the fate of the other ships that vanished near here." He briefly looked about the area, seeing the crashed hulls of several UNSC ships plus a crashed ship that was the only non-UNSC ship there. His attention then turned to Weaver. "I assume you came from that ship - and it seems the oldest ship here." He indicated the crashed non-UNSC vessel. He then looked to the creature in the Hazmat suit. "And you... you seem to have come from another environment entirely." If Zuka had cast a glance up, he might see a planetary body slowly moving in front of the sun. The fade to darkness was very subtle and slow, but it was there. "Please explain yourselves - both of you, starting with you," Zuka requested, indicating Weaver first.

(OOC: Weaver, the non-UNSC ship I was referring to was the ship Weaver had come in on - Zuka just doesn't know that definitively yet.)

"I will hold you to that," Wrath commented. When he heard the exchange, he turned around. "You two know each other?" he asked.

*** Korriban Orbit ***

"Do they need assistance?" Malgus queried. "And what of these reports I am getting of Klingon Scavengers in the ruins?"

"Wait, what? Tyber's sick? How'd that happen?" Markus asked following his wife. "I know for a fact Viktor and Kabby take extra precautions to ensure that doesn't happen."

"Hey, you're the one who asked me to join in on this, Kylie," Vitani quipped. She paused to kiss his cheek. "Of course I can keep up."

"That was a different dude," Jason corrected his sister. "We've both bumped into Kaleb. You know, douche wolf with that has that nose piercing, makes up huge grandiose tales about himself, massively inflated ego? Tyber stood up to him and shattered his stories about himself, which is why I'm betting he made Tyber sick."

"Keep it under control, Kanan!" Kira growled. "Do not screw this up!" She headed for the Jeep and powered it up, waiting for Kanan.

*** Fox's Apartment, Corneria City ***

Fox sighed wearily as he closed the door. "Things have gone crazy since the Sith Covenant Occupation," he said. "Bad enough we were hit that hard, then I had to go ask help from Krystal, of all people... then, after we drive off those Sith douches, we find a strange ruin - and we still haven't figured out what it was for."

It was then that Fara came into the foyer, with her left arm in a sling. "Then we deal with the aftermath of the occupation. A lot needed to be rebuilt."

"Thank goodness we got help from that Commander Knight lady," chimed Slippy. "But it just kept getting worse!"

"And just as we think we have it under control, we stumble across what seems to be, if you can believe it - a Sith Tomb! Of course, Falco was the first to go inside, and it drove him mad..." Fox explained.

"That's putting it lightly," Fara commented. She indicated her arm in the sling. "I was in there with him; he just... attacked me. No idea why, kept ranting about someone called 'Darth Nox'. Took a full squad to fully subdue him. He's at the psyche center while they try and figure out how to calm him down."

If Cobalt were looking at K'Tath, she'd notice a change in his facial expression - he knew the name Darth Nox.

*** RCS-Class Armored Warship Warspite, Starship Salvage Yard ***

"Commander Blythe? Computer databanks have been scoured," chirped the onboard AI of the Warspite, Grey.

"Anything?" Blythe asked.

"Nothing. Just like the others," Grey responded.

Blythe sighed, then commanded, "Let's finish the operation and head for the Flotilla. Did you get a line on that other place?"

"Negative, commander - they've gone radio-silent," Grey answered.

It took a few more hours, but all the ships were salvaged, made ready, and they all went to Transwarp, heading for an unknown location.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5681 on: October 24, 2021, 08:33:21 PM »
 When the odd figure in the hazmat suit opened his holster Both Tigress and Kelsey drew their guns Tigress a huge looking rilfe and the Mandalorian Fox a set o dual pistols, when Zuka spoke they lowered their weapons "Dammit, Zuka I'm an engineer not a doctor!"Tigress growled in response. One of the spartans walked up to jade to check on her "are you okay ma'am?" the female spartan asked.

"Kyva is one of the most trusted of Vaadam's house, he's a ship master who is not against going into combat with his kin... I've known him for awhile.." Nari replied. "Do we need any help from them?"

** Korriban Orbit ***
"With all due respect, Lord Malgus I just got in contact with them.." Kyva replied relaying the message and waiting for a reply.

Krystal sighed "some bully apparently got him sick." Krystal said walking into the transporter room.

"You didn't accept last time..." Kylie noted testing a microphone, pausing to embrace the kiss for a moment."And besides we'll have a very important audience this time, I don't want to screw up in front of the Indari family, let alone my sister."

"You missed the point, bro. I said like that guy, after him you'd think they'd not mess with any of us... guess some people need a good lesson." Shiloh sighed

"I warned you about this before , honey." Kanan sighed as he got in the jeep.

*** Fox's Apartment, Corneria City ***
Cobalt saw K'tath's expression change, she knew something was up, but she walked over to Fara "How bad is your arm?" She asked gently feeling over the sling.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5682 on: October 24, 2021, 09:26:57 PM »

"It's like I'm not even here," was Weaver's response to the stranger, having given up on gaining anything useful. It was pretty much petty spite that he returned the favor with a non-answer.

Responding to Zuka, Weaver began to recount his story, "Well, I did indeed come from the non-UN... UN... UNSC ship? Yeah that. We were the most recent to crash. Well me. The other two people here came from... well one of their stories is totally made up," he pointed to Jade, "and the other refuses to say anything. I'm not exactly sure why our, well not our our, but the one I was on, ship crashed, but it definitely had something to do with that weird shadow creature."

"A lot of the crew were screaming about a creature, about how it was cutting everyone down. Then the ship went down. The worst part is that the creature survived. Me and her... who wasn't part of the crew but was already in the ship for some reason, barely escaped it. It only stopped because sunlight hurts it, and lucky for us dawn was- uh... uh oh... hey how long are days on this planet again? Why is it slowly getting darker?"

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5683 on: October 24, 2021, 10:55:49 PM »
"I'm fine. My story is not made up, if someone were to check, they were to find just exactly how long I've been on this wretched planet." Looking up at the sun her eyes opened wide. "Oh no, that is not good. I'm not sure if the explosion killed it. We need to get off this planet, now!"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #5684 on: October 27, 2021, 04:52:32 AM »
*Dromund Kaas*
The Mongdrigans, at first remained reclusive, staying in their own little tribe. But, little by little, they opened up to the rest of Malgus’s forces. They eventually fell into the Siths’ training regimen. Though they could not utilize the Force, they took well to learning the vibroblade and its mutations. Within the next few months, the Mongdrigans would organize, as they are prone to, into a military detachment. At their head was a veteran who had fought namelessly in the ranks of Malgus’s Mongdrigan army. Thus, he took the name Ickthis Kaas.
Captain Kaas would lead his soldiers in mock battles, using training vibroblades and blasters. By the time Malgus returned, they would be ready and willing to fight and die by his word.