The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251458 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5700 on: November 10, 2021, 09:19:29 PM »
*** Dromund Kaas, Mongdrigan Camp ***

"I'm a recent ally, but yes, I am with Lord Malgus," Bryce finally responded. "I was looking for my XO, Commander Sebastian..." he lifted one of his muscular arms, his hand coming to about a foot and a half beneath his height. "... Runner Dragon, stands about this tall, light brown scales. I was told he was in this area checking up on your people."

*** Unknown World ***

While Weaver went about silencing the proverbial dinner bell, Zuka turned to Tigress. "Is there any other reason this world was seemingly cordoned off? I get the impression there's something here someone doesn't want getting off-world, and it isn't that monster that Weaver crashed here with."

*** Dreshdae Colony, Korriban ***

"What would Klingons want with Korriban anyway?" Vette asked in the temporary lull in the fighting. "This is nowhere near their turf!"

"I don't think the Klingons are here on their orders," Wrath commented. "My guess would be, they are under Tal Shiar direction."

*** Korriban Orbit ***

Just as Kyva said that, there would be tachyon emissions indicative of two Romulan cloaking devices off the port side of Malgus' flagship, seemingly heading away from the area.

*** NCD Galatae, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

Vitani smiled and giggled, "You worry too much, hon. It's turning you grey."

*** Indari Manor, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Markus left to get what was requested, while Tyber lay in bed. Jason left to get his suit straightened out for the festival, and as he did that, Mathayus walked in the door.

*** Fox's Apartment, Corneria City ***

"Nox discovered many secrets in the Force during his time," K'Tath said. "Force-walking, a cure for Force-Walking sickness, and Force Rituals that can extend one's own lifespan vastly and even possibly make one immortal. They were believed lost when Nox vanished just prior to the emergence of the Eternal Empire of Zakuul. If Nox was indeed interred here, his discoveries would lie with him."

"If he was so powerful, why is he dead? What could have killed him?" Fox asked.

"Ten to one, he felt he had existed long enough, and let his body expire - but that's just my speculation," K'Tath replied. "Nox was a powerful Sith Lord. What I'm wondering is did he have that Dashade when he was interred here..."

*** Terra, Mojave Desert, 2286, Enclave base Mojave Epsilon ***

"Enclave? Again?" said a human voice with a noticeable Russian accent from the Nightstalker's bed. "Thought we dealt with them after that Imperial Alliance ship crashed here..." He got up, clearly suffering from a hangover.

*** RCS-Class Armored Warship Warspite, Ferengi Ship Salvage Yard ***

"Commander, I have something - intermittent neutrino emissions, forward quarter - readings are consistent with a Bird-of-Prey type vessel," Grey reported.

A Bird-of-Prey? That wouldn't be near enough to wipe out a whole shipyard, let alone leave no trace. "Let it be - let's see what they do," Blythe commanded.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5701 on: November 11, 2021, 12:20:25 AM »
"What do I look like an intellgence officer?" We know as much about this place as you do." Tigress responded.

*** Dreshdae Colony, Korriban ***
"Defintly Tal Shiar, did you see the crest on their armor those were traitors from the former house of Duras and Torg, as far as I know they are stains on the Klingon Alliance with other factions, not to mention they both work with the Tal shiar." Nari pointed out as she sliced one Klingons Bat'leth in half before kicking him to the ground before finishing him with a blow from her sword to his chest "Knowing the Tal shiar they could be  looking for jedi artifacts, the Tail Shiar are always searching for power, even at their own expense, like the time they tried to work with the Iconians." Nari added.

*** Korriban Orbit ***
"Looks like two romulan ships just left.. or are leaving" Kyva noted, as he did The lyon's den began firing at  one of the sources  with it's rapid fire disruptor cannons attempting to stop whatever it was, though the ship would be unable to chase them down if they got away, a second volley of fire launched  what appeared to be large missiles which spread out into multiple smaller missiles...

"Yeah you say that, when your the crazy one when your in heat." Kylie giggled.

"Well at least this is less taxing that fighting Thrawn in a simulated space battle." Krystal sighed as she began setting her hand on tyber's forehead. "Help me out here Tyber...view your sickness as something a bag of trash, a barrel of waste, something to be discarded then imagine that going away, vanishing and just going away." Krystal instructed, feeling the presence of another nearby, but was too busy to say anything or physically notice the Dragon entering the room.
"Uncle Fasnuu, what brings you back so soon?" Shiloh asked.

*** Fox's Apartment, Corneria City ***
"It also could be that one of his apprentices killed him, that was typical with the Rule of two but I doubt that wouldn't have happened before that philosophy was adopted." Cobalt noted.

** Terra, Mojave Desert, 2286, Enclave base Mojave Epsilon ***

"Diffrent squad or something." Rika noted "Since the destruction of thier east coast base they've broken up into various remnanant groups that are less powerful than the whole faction.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 07:11:22 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #5702 on: November 11, 2021, 08:44:27 PM »
*** Unknown Planet, Ruined Building ***

"Yeah I'm ready," Weaver responded, "Alright... three... two... one..." he pulled down the switch. The sharp zap of electricity could be heard as the power was cutoff. The siren was finally silenced. However, the other anomalous sounds continued. The knocking and the wails of the dead crew still echoed throughout the area. Not nearly as loud, but now it could be heard clearly without the siren blaring over it.

Weaver gave a long sigh, "Well that fixed one problem. I don't know about the rest. I-I think we should reconvene with the others. Unless you have a clue on how to stop my dead crewmembers from screaming."

He was ready to either leave and meet with the others, or follow Ray if he had an idea.

Spoiler for Hidden:
OOC: Unless you knock Weaver unconscious, there's no other (planned) practical way of stopping the other sounds, other than leaving. But hey, doing the unexpected is what players do best.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5703 on: November 12, 2021, 02:14:06 AM »
*Unknown Planet*
Ray scratched his head through the PVC hood. “Huh…I thought that might’ve worked.” He stared up at the transmitter through the hole in the roof. “Strange. Well, that’s not on file, and I’m no researcher. Just an agent.” He sighed, arms dropping in defeat. “O-Or…ex-agent.” With a shrug, he turned and headed for the hole in the wall.

*Dromund Kaas, Mongdrigan Camp*
Ickthis shrugged. “Haven’t seen him. Though, I was supervising training before,” he motioned vaguely. “This. He might be at the training grounds.” Ickthis Kaas grinned. “Got the boys training with those fancy guns ya’ll have, and with those vibrating swords too. Not as good as brass and Mongdrigan steel, but it’ll suffice. C’mon, I’ll show you the grounds.”
The purple raccoon turned sharply, weaving through tents and lean-to’s until the pair came to the training grounds.
Where on Mongdrigo, the training grounds held simulators, firing ranges and melee pits, the training area on Dromund Kaas was simply a large, flat, empty space outside the camp, adjacent to a large flat rock. There, many of the men trained, either firing training blasters at one another, or sparring with training vibroblades. At one of the melee arenas would stand Commander Sebastian, watching two Mongdrigans, young adults, spar with great ferocity. The training blades blurred through the air, clashing occasionally. One young lad, who’s ears and paws were tipped in the trademark Tiberium green. His blade sang through the air, dancing arcs around his opponent. The two blades clashed, with the opponents blade being fractured and thrown aside, while the opponent was thrown to the ground. The victor placed his blade against the fallen trainee’s chest, rage-filled hatred burning in his eyes. He applied pressure, cutting the fallen Mongdrigan.
“Venj!” Ickthis barked. “Stand down.”
The young Mongdrigan snapped to attention, dropping the sword immediately. “Yes sir,” he responded sharply. “Sorry sir! I got carried away, sir!”
Ickthis sneered. “I see that. Get your partner to the medical tent now. And report to the punishment block afterwards.”
The young Mongdrigan knelt and helped his friend up, and the pair shuffled off, with Venj profusely apologizing.
“That your man, stranger?” Ickthis pointed at Commander Sebastian, glancing at Bryce.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5704 on: November 16, 2021, 03:08:05 AM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

Zuka had noticed a tipped-over personnel carrier variant of a Warthog by the time Weaver and Ray would emerge from the building now echoing with somewhat muffled wails. Zuka looked to them, then indicated the distant crashed Strident. "See that? That's our destination. If the power's still good, we can hide there until the sun comes back out." Zuka turned to Weaver. "If what you say about the creature is true, it should retreat into another of these hulks. Gods know there are plenty here." He looked over his shoulder as the Spartans finish turning the 'Hog over onto its wheels. His attention then shifted to Ray. "You and Weaver, here, should come with us. I don't fancy either of you want to be that creature's solar-eclipse-time snack."

"Fuel Cells are fully charged, Shipmaster! We're in luck!" one of the Spartans called out.

Zuka looked to Ray and Weaver. "We'd better mount up. I don't know how much longer it'll be before the sun is blocked out enough for that creature, whatever it is, to comfortably move about." Zuka looked to Tigress. "You, too, Quartermaster. It'll be a tight fit, but it's better than heading to the Strident on foot." He then turned and headed for the Hog, stopping to offer a hand to Jade. "Come with us. I don't know your reasons for being here, but I refuse to leave anyone behind."

"Seb!" Bryce called out, his voice booming. The Runner Dragon jumped and whipped his head around, and spotted Bryce. Bryce spoke addressing Ickthis, "Yeah, that's him." Sebastian approached Bryce.

"Sorry, chief - a stray shot from one of the boys in training here hit my communicator, and these boys couldn't figure out how to contact us," Sebastian explained. he indicated Ickthis. "I think that guy ripped into the one who accidentally shot my communicator, even after I said it was an accident."

"You're lucky they didn't seriously injure you," Bryce said sternly.

"Ah, bite me," Vitani playfully jabbed.

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

In the bustling traffic in orbit, an uncommon sight graced the orbit above Dragon'taan - an Imperator-II class Star Destroyer, flanked by two Nebula-class Star Destroyers, two Enforcer-class Heavy Cruisers, and two Champion-class Heavy Cruisers. An open comm signal went out. "Star Destroyer Admonitor to Dragon'taan High Command... I am here representing the Imperial Alliance, as requested," spoke the voice of Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Tyber closed his eyes and did as instructed, as Markus came back with the requested items. "You wanna walk me through this, hon?" he asked.

"I gotta get your cousin ready for this festival - it's his first," Mathayus responded. He looked to the upper level and called out, "Let's get a move on, Max - you don't wanna be late!"

"Almost ready, dad!" called out Mathayus' son - Maximilian "Max" Indari. His mother - Maria Indari - came down the stairs.

"More and more, he looks and acts like you, hon," she chuckled.

"So he's more charming, confident, intelligent, and strong in the Force?" Mathayus joked.

"No, he drives me insane with his fierce independence," Maria responded, smiling and kissing Mathayus.

*** Draco City Diner, Dragon'taan ***

"No need to apologize, sir," Argyle said with a beaming smile. "My son is the same way." Kira sat down in a ladylike composure, hesitating for a moment to pick up the menu.

"Enjoying Dragon'taan so far, sir?" she asked.

"Quite," Argyle affirmed. "An impressive world. I can see the Board of Directors made a good call in deciding to establish ties here."

"Yes, the higher-ups mentioned your guys wanted to establish a Branch Office?" Kira said.

"Why, yes - but I was instructed to take this whole affair slow, considering our two Governments have only just recently met," Argyle stated.

*** Corneria City Hospital, Corneria City ***

"It was actually quite common in all Sith Regimes - I don't know why the Sith Covenant haven't descended into infighting yet," K'Tath said. "And his own apprentice killing him is a possibility - albeit a rather slim one." Fox parked the car and they all would step out of the vehicle.

"You sure you can help Falco?" Fox asked. "I don't know what he encountered in that tomb, but it did a real number on him."

"Between my connection to Nox and knowledge of what he did in his time... if Falco is afflicted with what I think he is, I'm the only one who can," K'Tath said. He looked to Cobalt. "Be ready if things go south," he told her.

Richard groaned as he got up. "They had to come when I was in hangover..." he grumbled. "... Da, let me get armor on, I help." He then muttered something in his native Russian as he started to dress up.

The Warspite and it's attendant group had watched the Bird-of-Prey for what seemed hours as it flew from one end of the yard to the other, and then de-cloaked and started communicating with the yard. But Blythe had no reason to de-cloak, himself - for one, it'd scare the hell out of the crew of the much smaller Bird-of-Prey; and two, he wanted to see what it was that would come to this yard - and stop it, if at all possible.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #5705 on: November 16, 2021, 04:10:29 AM »
*** Unknown Planet ***
She accepted the hand and as she got up her sleeve shifted revealing several scars all over her arm as if something had been attacking her arm. "Thanks, I need to get off this planet as soon as possible or my mental health will surely degrade more than it already has."
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5706 on: November 16, 2021, 01:37:43 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***
"And what Am I suppose to do? FLy?" Kelsey asked, as she looked over the warthog.

"They didn't exactly design warthogs to fit  elites either..." Tigress pointed out, notiing the simularity between her and Sangheili average height, as she climbed in.

"Well,  I always did  wonder how you tasted." Kylie smirked as he quickly moved his mouth to Vitani's neck  nibbling at her shoulder, playfully.

"Ahh yes,  Admiral Thrawn, I believe that's right on schedule" Began a droid manning the control tower. "I'm sending you the landing coordinates and clearance now, please enjoy your stay on Dragon'taan."

"The cider is for me to drink and the fruit is well food, i haven't eaten anything since we got here so... it's kinda my lunch.." Krystal replied simply, turning back to Tyber. "Have you disposed of the 'trash' yet, Tyber?" she asked.

"I'm sure you'll find dragon'taan to be very accomodating,  sir. They certainly charmed me when i got here, and that's besides my, Wife here." Kanan spoke up.

"The Sith Covenant are more than a Sith Cult they use a bit of the old Covenant  as well to hold  themselves together so a mere infight would likely not harm them much, this isn't the normal sith cult nor the original Covenant." Cobalt noted to Fox, turning to K'tath as they left the vehicle.

"You haven't seen my new  defensive technique yet." Cobalt said as she followed along.

"This group may not be as big as the last, it does appear that the Enclave itself has fractured into many groups not unlike what happend to that one Galatic empire in another galaxy." Rika noted as she checked the scanner system in the base, able to tap into the enclaves comms via the equipment in the base that she had disconnected from the main enclave network and recoded.

Risa looked at Richard "I told you to go easy on the Vodka..." the rattlesnake Coyote hybrid sighed.

***  Ferengi Ship Salvage Yard ***

Almost suddenly 15 TIE fighters appearing to be older Models dropped from Hyperspace nearby, some sort of device seperating from all of them which would not only screen them from guided missile attacks from the various debri but could possibly jam the local area or make it look like there were more Fighters temporarily while the TIEs engaged their sublight engines... the captain of the squadron sent out a hail on all frequencies "This is Captain Quon of the Galatic Empire this debri field and all of it's contents now belong to the Galatic empire all other forces are warned to leave the area Immediately.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 09:23:52 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5707 on: November 16, 2021, 08:30:27 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

"Huh... I wonder if our rescuers have anything related to... uh... interdimensional travel. Might be a way for you to get back home," Weaver said, trying to comfort Ray as the two left the ruined building.

"The Strident?" Weaver responded to Zuka, "That has more than just lights if it decides to come knocking right? The artificial lights on my ship sure didn't do anything to stop that thing. Better than standing out here I suppose. What happened to your transport to brick it anyway? Scratch that, this whole place is a ship graveyard. What happened to... everything? I don't think that creature could have taken them all down by itself. Either that or we're really screwed."

Weaver boarded the Warthog, catching a brief glimpse of Jade's scars, "Hey... Jade... is there... uh... any other hostile lifeforms on this planet we should be aware of?" Whatever that scar was, it wasn't from the earlier crash.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #5708 on: November 17, 2021, 02:36:48 AM »
*Unknown Planet*
Ray shrugged at Weaver’s attempted comfort. He knew he’d be quarantined for months if he returned without the structure. Or busted down to the dreaded D-Class. He merely approached the Warthog, but stopped when he realized what it was. His head spun, a headache forming in the deepest recesses of his mind. “T-This is a Warthog,” he mumbled quietly. Glancing at Zuka and his underlings only made the agent’s head hurt more. “T-Those are S-Spartans.” He seemed to lock up, his mind reeling.
Force-attuned individuals would “hear” him debating his current situation.
‘Either that building was a fake, and the guys decided to put me in the simulator again. Or…’
With a sigh, he pulled a carabiner and thick nylon strap from his carrier rig, climbed aboard the ‘Hog and strapped himself in.

*Dromund Kaas, Mongdrigan Camp*
Commander Kaas offered a slightly subdued smile as apology. “You walked uninvited into a live-fire exercise field. It was dumb luck we didn’t have to drag you to triage. Mongdrigan marksmen are trained for headshots, but these energy “weapons”,” he air-quoted. “Don’t act like good old Mongdrigan rifles. I reprimanded Private Venj for his lack of positive identification of his target.”
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 02:43:05 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5709 on: November 17, 2021, 04:26:57 AM »
*** Unknown Planet ***

Zuka was visibly disturbed by the scars on Jade's arm, but he didn't say anything. Once everyone was aboard the Warthog, Zuka climbed in the back, and one of the Spartans took the driver's seat. Then, the drive began. It didn't take long to reach the Strident, and the team would enter through one of the vacant lifeboat bays. They would follow Zuka through the well-lit bowels of the ship until they reached the Bridge, where a lone skeletal corpse sat in the Captain's chair. It was holding some kind of data device. Through the forward view port, a massive structure sat in the distance, heavily reminiscent of a Forerunner structure.

One of the Spartans took the data device, and plugged it in to the ship's computers. "Hrm... this thing gives us... access to what's left of the ship's systems... let's see..." the Spartan spoke. Moments later, she proclaimed, "Ha! We can lock this ship off from the creature with the experimental force fields! According to the log, the creature can't penetrate them."

"Then Isolate any entry point," Zuka said. He turned to Jade. "Young one, you probably didn't know this, but I have seen those..." he indicated Jade's scars on her arm "... kinds of scars before. You must have been here a very long time, of that I do not doubt. But to come into contact with the Flood... and avoid being infected... is extremely rare. You are fortunate, but it begs the question, where did you encounter the Flood, and how did you escape infection?"

"You should be much more careful, Seb," Bryce told Sebastian. "This isn't Onyxia Prime we're on."

"I know, chief," Sebastian responded. "I'll be careful. In any event, I have all the info I need on my datapad." He looked to Kaas. "But one thing I don't understand... how did you come into contact with Lord Malgus? I don't think anyone ever explained that one. Not in any detail."

"Honey," Vitani playfully protested, "Not here... we're supposed to be getting ready for the concert..."

Some time later, the Star Destroyer launched a Lambda-class Shuttle escorted by two TIE Defenders to the surface. The shuttle landed without incident, and a message was sent to Indari Manor.

"Working on it, Aunt Krystal," Tyber said, starting to sound better.

"General Bellator to High General Indari," came a familiar voice that hadn't spoken in Indari Manor for some time. "Grand Admiral Thrawn has landed."

"He's early," Anna commented.

"It's Thrawn. He's always either early or right on time. Rather punctual, even for a Chiss," Kyle said. "Acknowledged, Bellator - I will meet him at the Enclave."

Just as Kanan said that, a waiter approached them. "Good evening, may I take your orders?" he asked.

"Yes, I will be having the Ribeye, well done, with a side of veggies, and to drink, I will have your 'root beer'," Argyle requested.

"I will be having the nine-ounce sirloin, cooked medium-rare with a side of mashed potatoes, and to drink I will have a cola," Kira requested after Argyle was done.

"Let's just hope you don't have to use it," K'Tath commented as they entered the hospital. He, Fox, Slippy, Fara and Cobalt would be guided to one of the upper floors, where Falco could be heard screaming in a locked room.

The head nurse looked up at Fox from his chair. "I'm sorry, Commander McCloud, but there's been no progress with mister Lombardi. If anything, he's gotten worse," he said.

"Well, fortunately, I brought someone who might be able to help," Fox said, indicating K'Tath. The nurse looked K'Tath over, then sighed wearily.

"Well, come on - maybe you can do something we haven't tried yet." He let K'Tath into the room, where Falco, restrained in a straight jacket, wandered around the room screaming, but stopped when he saw K'Tath.

"That's a first," Fox commented at Cobalt. "Last time we did this, he attacked the person we brought."

"You won't need that with me, Falco Lombardi," K'Tath said, gesturing with his hand. Immediately, the jacket fell away. Falco hesitated, but then lunged to attack. The instant he did, he was force-clung across the room into a wall. K'Tath gestured, and lifted Falco up and slammed him into the floor again. "Begone from this man's mind! It was never yours to torment!" K'Tath spone. Falco looked up at K'Tath, eyes glowing with power.

"He intruded in our tomb! He is ours to punish!" Falco spoke, his voice sounding possessed.

"No more!" K'Tath exclaimed, slamming Falco against the wall. He lifted him with the Force, and Falco seemed to glow in a white light. "Begone, or face the wrath of K'Tath Indari, descendant of Darth Nox!" K'Tath shouted. Seemingly, at the mention of Nox's name, Falco stopped glowing, dropped, and a spirit of a human dressed in odd robes seemed to rise from his body.

"A descendant? So Nox's bloodline still lives... interesting," the man said.

"Leave, Ergast," K'Tath hissed, evidently recognizing this man. "Tell Nox I will be coming for him next."

"I don't have to... he already knows," Ergast said, before he vanished. Moments later, Falco groaned, sounding like his normal self, and sat up.

"Man, that was a trip..." he commented groggily.

"Says Night Stalker who went heavy on Atomic Cocktails," Richard playfully jabbed back. "I guess Night Stalkers do not get hangovers."

"Captain Quon?" Blythe muttered. "Who the hell is this yahoo?"

"Unknown, commander. Shall I de-cloak?" Grey asked. Almost immediately, the Bird-of-Prey started firing on the TIE Fighters. At that moment, there was a Slipspace Rupture, and a CAS-class Assault Carrier arrived, and immediately started launching fighters, and sensors picked up transporter signals beaming aboard the station. "I think we found the culprit behind the salvage yards' missing personnel," Grey commented.

"Agreed," Blythe said. "So'wI yI'chu, ha!"

In moments, the Warspite and her attendant group de-cloaked and engaged the Assault Carrier.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #5710 on: November 17, 2021, 04:58:09 AM »
*** Unknown Planet ***
Jade's eyes widened in shock, "Th-the flood?!" She turned her head for a second and said; "That must be what they are keeping in that place..."

She rolled up her sleeve to look at the scars and said; "I was a researcher on a ship in this planet's orbit, I was middle ranked and all I knew about what we were researching was we were trying to make a... vaccine for a specific type of parasite that was believed to be on this planet. I did not know the exact parasite, nor did I know how this vaccine would prevent infection by it. One day I was testing a rather large sample when the ship was attacked, according to logs I salvaged; the attacks were from the planet's surface. As the ship moved beneath me I was thrown into the sample, this was the last thing I remember before waking up on the surface. I searched the wreckage for survivors but in vain. As I searched the surface for some kind of ship that could get off the planet I happened upon an abandoned facility. When I tried to enter it nothing I could think of nor anything I used was able to get in. After searching for a way in for 5 hours I gave up and left, it was shortly after leaving when I first noticed these scars." She sighed before continuing, "Over 300 years later I saw a craft crash into the ground, that is where I met Weaver and is also where I encountered that creature. I also caused the explosion you probably sensed from orbit and you know the rest. I believe that that facility is what is causing the lockdown of this planet and is also what caused my ship to come down. If we wish to leave this planet we need to get into that facility and shut it down."
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5711 on: November 17, 2021, 04:02:14 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ***
"She wouldn't be the first, the former Sargent Johnson was said to have survived the flood outbreak on installation 04 and beyond until he was killed by a monitor of the halo, I've looked into the reports, and hacked a bit into Oni's own files on him, they seem to attribute it to his, Spartan-i augmentations from project Orion." Tigress pointed out. "Granted Johnson got out without any scars from the flood." Tigress turned to Spade for a second then looked away. glaring at Zuka for a second, as if saying something without using words.

Kelsey got the message from Tigress' expression, and her face hidden behind her canine Mandalorian helmet tensed up.

"Like what? the instruments are all setup, I'm just waiting for the rest of the band to get here some of them are busy..." Kylie pointed out

Krystal continued her remedy staying silent, it was mostly up to Tyber, now.

"I'll havel the  Chicken Quasadilla  , with a side of fries and  your root beer to drink "  Kanan  said to the waiter.

"OR she has more tolerance than  you." Rika spoke up, still scanning the radar systems  trying to find out more information.

*** Ferengi Ship Salvage Yard ***
The Tie fighters would turn to face the Assault carrier as two Imperial II class Star destroyers would drop out of Hyperspace, the TIEs seemed to avoid the Warspite for the moment probably reguarding the Assault carrier as a larger threat.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 04:04:44 PM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5712 on: November 17, 2021, 08:41:26 PM »
*** Unknown Planet ---> Unknown Planet, Strident ***

Weaver looked at Ray with some concern, "Hm... y'know considering you made a dimensional jump and were not immediately rendered non-existent, this universe is probably very similar to your own. Unless you were dimensionally entangled, in which all bets are off. Things are... the same and yet different. What were real events in your dimension might be stories here," he paused, "and maybe some stories in your world are real here. Just a guess though."

Calling Jade 'young one' gave Weaver a smirk. If Jade was really old as she claimed, then those were some pretty inaccurate words. Still a bit hard to believe. If she really was alone for 300 years, then how the heck did she survive? That sample must've stopped any kind of hunger or thirst. Either that or she was way more competent than that suicidal explosion implied.

"Oh, good," Weaver sarcastically remarked at the mention of flood, "we've got even more hostile life on this planet. Fantastic. At least those shields should stop anything from coming in. Probably."

The group had travelled far enough away that the anomalous structure collapsed by itself. The Rifter's lights read green. Ray's home dimension was either similar enough that the laws that govern his existence were the same, or he was absurdly lucky. If not, he would cease to exist with the closing of the anomaly.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #5713 on: November 18, 2021, 01:11:42 AM »
*Unknown Planet*
Ray watched the transmitter station collapse from the bridge window, completely numb. “God, I hope not.” He sighed and sat down, his PVC suit crinkling. “If I remember what they taught me right, my Hume field either matches this dimension’s, or I’ll slowly unravel on a physical and uh…relative level. I feel fine now, and my actions seem to have equal reactions.” He shrugged. “But, I dunno what I’d want more. Dying to reality normalization, have my body unspool and fall apart as I wait patient and conscious. Or, if the ‘Halo’ stuff’s real, have the Flood turn me into some horrible monster.”

He looked up from the floor, pointing at Zuka. “You, what was your name? You got uh…the Master Chief on speed dial? He’d come save us.” Ray leaned against one of the consoles, head pounding. “He always saved the day.” He closed his eyes, sighing. “He always saved the day.”

*Dromund Kaas*
“Lord Malgus simply showed up,” Ickthis admitted. “During the Civil Uprising. Landed with the freedom fighters in the Tiberium wastes. Staged a two-front assault with air superiority and ground forces. Loyalist forces couldn’t hold, retreated to the Great Leader’s tower. Malgus went in, Great Leader came out. Took all of, what…forty minutes?” He shrugged. “Could’ve been rogue transmissions his guys honed in on, could’ve been the call of battle. Heck, could’ve seen the Tiberium from his spaceship and decided it would be cool to have, and just so happened to side with the freedom forces. He did take Tiberium and use it for his fancy light-sword thing.”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5714 on: November 20, 2021, 01:21:21 AM »
*** UNSC Strident, Unknown Planet ***

"My name is Zuka 'Vadam. Unfortunately, I do not have John-117 on 'speed dial'. The Master Chief, at last report, was on Earth. Even a war hero needs shore leave," Zuka responded. He approached Ray. "Steady, man. I'm sure you've weathered worse than this. And we'll need everyone at their best to get through this." He then approached the forward view port, looking at the Forerunner structure in the distance. He was silent for a good thirty seconds, before speaking again. "Whatever happened here, whatever measure was activated to lock this planet down... I'm sure that structure is responsible. Father mentioned that the Forerunners had many security measures in place to keep the Flood from spreading; only a Reclaimer could interface safely with Forerunner systems. So that facility--" he pointed at the structure in the distance. "--Is our next destination. Ten to one, the controls for whatever dampening field killed out Pelican's engines are there. But, if we leave during this eclipse, or get caught out there at night, that creature Weaver mentioned will run us down."

"So we need to deal with that creature first," one of the male spartans said. Before Zuka could answer, there was a loud CLANG! that came from nearby. The Spartans jumped and raised weapons; Zuka had his weapon leveled and ready to fire. Tense seconds ticked by before an unfamiliar, gruff voice spoke,

"You wanna lower the weapons? We're on the same side." A slight click, accompanied by a subtle footstep, punctuated the sentence. Out of the darkness walked a Red Fox dressed in a well-worn black tunic, the style looking like that of Dragon'taan's Force Crusaders. But his face, the expression, suggested his alignment was elsewhere.

"Who are you?" Zuka growled.

"Name's Alduah... Darth Alduah. Got stranded here on the way to Ruusan. Beyond that, not much matters, considering that we both want to get off-world alive," the Fox said.

*** Mongdrigan Camp, Dromund Kaas ***

"Lightsaber," Bryce said. "I didn't know that could be used in such a way."

"Imagine that," Sebastian remarked. "I don't suppose you know where Malgus went now, do you?"

"Report from Ann and Kurt said he made for Korriban," Bryce said. "Something about it calling to him, no idea why."

"Yeah, and you said you'd introduce me to them," Vitani said.

After a while, Tyber breathed and awoke, sitting up holding his head. "Ugh... I swear, if I find Kaleb before Uncle Markus does, I'm gonna pound him," he grumbled, sounding much better. "Tell me I'm not too late to get dressed for the pre-festival functions?"

In the foyer, Max came down the stairs dressed down in a full black outfit, from the robes to the hooded, black cloak. "Going a little heavy with the black, son?" Mathayus chuckled.

"You looked no different back in your days with Master Ahkrinviingah, dad," Max said. "I have a legacy to uphold." Maria laughed.

"Like father, like son, baby," she told Mathayus, kissing his cheek.

"Got it - I'll be right back with your drinks," the waiter stated. As he left, Kira looked to Argyle. "How did you come across the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps?"

"It was a purely chance encounter," Argyle said. "One of our trade convoys came under attack, and a DMC ship happened to be in the area. From there, it was a matter of tracking down your home planet, establish communications, and start the process of making friends with your higher-ups."

"I can't imagine it was easy, what with everything going on nowadays..." Kira commented.

Richard spouted off something in Russian, mainly as friendly banter, but with a tone of rebuttal, as he got into his black armor and picked up his M16 and loaded the Magnesium-Tip rounds, the magazine marked by the yellow electrical tape.

"This just got dicey!" Blythe growled. "Focus fire on the Assault Carrier! Have the escorts engage the Star Destroyers!"

"Falco!" Fara exclaimed.

"What the hell happened? Where am I?" Falco asked, looking genuinely confused.

"You were possessed by a Sith Spirit," K'Tath told Falco. "You were lucky to survive. Not everyone survives being possessed in such a way."

"Sith Spirit? So that really was a Sith Tomb..." Falco mused.

"Right now, we're just glad to get that Sith Spirit out of you, Falco," Fox said, offering a hand to help Falco up. He then looked to K'Tath. "And I heard you call that spirit by his name - Ergast. Do you know who that is?"

"Just that he was the first Sith Spirit that Darth Nox bound to him in his rise to power," K'Tath said. "There were, I believe, three others. Those spirits made him extraordinarily powerful."
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 01:30:45 AM by Romulan_Furry »