The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256117 times)

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5655 on: October 12, 2021, 02:07:37 AM »
*** Unknown Planet, Ground Zero ***

In the end, the light was too much for the creature, and it slunk back into the safety of the darkness.

Weaver breathed a sigh of relief, "I-it looks like we're good. For now. 10 hours? That should give us a lot of time to put distance between this place and... wherever. Guh, we still need an SOS beacon so... we can... uh..." he pointed at the sky, "Another ship! What luck! We can- oh... OH NO... If that creature got on my ship, then... we need to warn them!"

Weaver looked at his Rifter. Anything from a rift had a limited lifespan, and that lifespan got shorter the farther away from its point of origin. This meant that anything that could create deepspace signals were impossible, as they would dissipate, but ones that could reach orbit? Maybe.

"Stand back! This thing might just backfire..." Blue swirls of energy began to collect around the Rifter, power arcing around the device. With a crack of light, a tear in space opened itself up, pushing away anyone or anything that dared to near it. Out from the tear manifested a small radio tower with a dish affixed to it, only about twice Weaver's height. There was a comically oversized lever at its base. Weaver approached the lever, and with significant effort, pulled it down. With that, the tower began to...

...shine a bright light from the dish, flashing it three times evenly spaced. The universal (probably) signal for distress.

"T-that's it? No radio, no nothing? Just a flashing light? Oh come on... a giant bonfire would probably catch more attention. Or a giant X. Or anything."

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #5656 on: October 12, 2021, 03:27:17 AM »
"Hmm... I think I might have something that could work in this situation, however it is very risky. Start running away from this location, as fast as you can." Without any explanation she reached into her backpack and took out a shining yellow orb. "I hope this works..." she murmured as she pressed a button on the top of the orb and set it on the ground. Under the orb tendrils of pure energy grew in all directions before stopping and pulsing. Jade stood up and started to sprint as fast as she could away from the orb, never looking back. "If you want to know what that was, it is an experimental explosive that my crew and I built before our ship crashed, it is extremely volatile, but the light it produces is enough to be seen from space. I'm pretty sure if we survive this they will see the light and then we can warn them. I set it to detonate in 20 minutes, which should be plenty of time for us to get out of the blast radius, just keep running." 

Post Merge: October 12, 2021, 05:49:19 PM
*** Korriban, Sith Academy, Spade POV ***
"Why are you so afraid of Dreshdae?"

*** Korriban, Sith Academy Cole POV ***
"Simple, I almost died there when my family and I went there looking for resources and food."
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 05:49:19 PM by Queen_of_Spades, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5657 on: October 13, 2021, 12:53:49 AM »
*** Dreshdae Approach, Korriban ***

"Just keep close to me, you two - I'll keep you safe," Wrath assured Cole and Spade.

"Both of us will," Vette added, twirling her disruptors around her fingers.

*** UNSC Allegiance, Unknown Planet Orbit ***

"We start scanning for anything in orbit before we head down planetside," Andrew said. "Ops, sensor sweep - look for anything that might have done something to the previous ships that came to this area." The young lieutenant at the Ops station nodded, and began the sensor sweep.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Bite me," Tyber growled meekly, but playfully at Shiloh. Then Jason came in.

"How's he holding up?" Jason asked his twin sister.

*** UACS Iron Regent, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

It was as Markus was finishing up the reports that he realized Krystal hadn't said a word to him all day. He hoped she had been just busy, but a small part of him felt maybe she was mad at him for something - but he knew not what.

*** Ruusan Orbit ***

Not a soul or ship was in sight in orbit of Ruusan, when Darth Bahkriid finally arrived. She immediately scanned for any presence of another ship, especially on the planet surface, but found none. Strange, she had thought. But she nonetheless headed down to the surface, and landed just outside the location of the famed Valley of the Jedi.

*** Corneria Orbit ***

Some time in the evening, in orbit of Corneria, a battle fleet of Eternal Katana Fleet Warships - consisting of an upgraded Allegiance Battlecruiser surrounded by a trio of Eternal Fleet Battlecruisers and multiple other cruisers and destroyers of varying class - dropped out of Translight Speed. At first, these warships seemed to do nothing. Then an open hail went out:

"This is Supreme Commander K'Tath Indari... I have come to render whatever aid I can."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5658 on: October 13, 2021, 03:29:38 AM »

"Wait... WHAT!?" Before Weaver could protest, the bomb was armed, and Jade was beginning to make distance, "IF we survive!? This is your plan? Are you CRAZY!?" In all fairness, if this explosion was as big as Weaver imagined it would be, it'd do a whole lot more than gain some attention. If they were lucky, the crashed ship and the monster would go up in smoke as well, although Weaver prayed that nobody else was trapped inside.

"Ugh..." Weaver armed his Rifter, "this time it should work..." and once again opened up a new rift, the device now beginning to protest with an alert that the local stability was beginning to falter. A vehicle flew out of the rift, before skidding and spinning out on the ground. It was a hovercraft, four turbines spread out in an X pattern connected to a small open-topped chassis with two seats.

"Perfect." Weaver scrambled into the seat, only realizing now that the controls weren't conventional, it lacking a steering wheel and all. Maybe not so perfect. Two levers were the main form of control, and functioned effectively as tank-controls, or at least that was the assumption.

The hovercraft's turbines kicked to life, whirring incredibly loudly as Weaver skated the vehicle next to Jade and reached out one of his hands, "Hop on!"

Whether Jade accepted the ride or not, he pushed the craft as fast as he could without losing control.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5659 on: October 13, 2021, 06:05:27 AM »
*** Dreshdae Approach, Korriban ***
"And me?" Nari asked, sounding a little 'hurt'

"Well for one i'm picking up a large energy signature almost like a bomb, but the energy reading is on the level of a nuke... but somehow contained.... A plasma bomb perhaps?" Tigress said as she checked on another monitor. "Defintly see a lot of debri in one area, metals, those commonly used in ship construction and a few power sources too, likely what remains of any of the ships powerplants..."

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
"I didn't know you like it that way? I'll take up your offer later..." Shiloh giggled turning to Jason a little annoyed but it quickly went away "He's fine, weren't you suppose to go out with Leylah somewhere, thought you two had something planned."

'So sure, you are of your assumptions?' said a  familiar voice to Markus, Krystal telepathically speaking to him ,but she'd have to be fairly close to do that.

*** Corneria Orbit ***
"I'm reading many many ships here, K'tath are you sure about this? There's too many for even the computers to count at  once,  but a full map of them will show up soon here as we update it." said another on the ship inside some sort of liquid storage tank device....a connection to the main computer for the ships live navigator.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5660 on: October 13, 2021, 03:56:54 PM »
*** Unknown Planet, Leaving Ground Zero ***
Jade accepted the hand and jumped on, "To be honest I would not be surprised if I actually am insane due to how long I've been alone on this planet, however 20 minutes should be more than enough time, especcially since we have this lovely contraption. Now time to get serious, if you don't want to go blind, close your eyes when I tell you to." Looking back she watched as the orb went from yellow to orange, then to red and then it blinked once and she yelled "CLOSE THEM NOW!!!" A deafening boom rang as everything turned white. By the time the world returned to the normal brightness it was too late. A  shockwave hit them and they were sent flying, the last thing Jade remembered before hitting the sand and falling unconscious was something in the sky.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 03:21:46 AM by Queen_of_Spades »
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5661 on: October 15, 2021, 06:16:59 PM »
*** Korriban Orbit ***

After checking in with Sith Forces over Dromund Kaas, and dropping off the Mongdrigan refugees, Malgus made for Korriban, having decided to investigate the reports of Klingon Scavengers in the area. Korriban was a shell of the power it once held - and perhaps that was for the better. Malgus knew well how the Dark Side could drive most to madness. Strangely, when he arrived, his ship's sensors picked up a Sith Fury-class Interceptor in an oasis near the academy.

*** Dreshdae Colony, Korriban ***

"I had assumed you could handle yourself in combat well enough," Wrath said. He managed to open the door, and just inside was dark, cold, and empty. He led the others inside, and just past the local bar, they were ambushed by a pack of Shyracks. When Wrath attempted to use the Force to ward them off, they swarmed, forcing Vette back toward the bar. Taking the initiative to retreat, she headed for the bar to find cover.

Bad move. The instant she stepped in, she noticed that the bar had been converted to a nest by Tuk'ata.

The explosion would register on the Allegiance's sensors, and the Ops officer would speak up: "Sir, I just registered a massive explosion down planetside... not one of the ships I'm detecting. It... sir, I'm picking up two life signs some distance from the explosion site."

"Which means some of the crashed ships have survivors," Frosty said. "Let's get them off--" The Spartan was interrupted when the ship was rocked by an explosion.

"Report!" Zuka barked.

"Cloaked orbital defenses; they're firing Type-VI Photon Torpedoes! Shields are holding!" Tactical responded.

"Thank god you talked me into going shields up when we arrived, Zuka," Frosty said. "Target the defenses and fire Disruptor Banks!" The UNSC Allegiance trained its many Disruptor turrets on the defense platforms firing on them and opened up. The defense platforms didn't have a chance; their armor wasn't designed to defend against Disruptors. When the trio of platforms were destroyed, Zuka made a comment:

"I think we now know what brought those other ships down; they must have been running with shields down when they got hit - torpedoes took out their engines, and the planet's gravity pulled them in, where they crashed."

*** Indari Manor, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"She's in the shower," Jason said. "And I had to check on my potential brother-in-law."

Drake, meanwhile, straightened out his uniform before a mirror in his room.

Since when did you ever take offense to the nagging fear I had ever since we met back up on Drozana? Markus fired back with a smile. We still attending the celebration?

*** Warship Raptor, Corneria Orbit ***

"Easy, Cobalt," K'Tath cautioned his lover. "These are friendlies. We're here to provide support." Strangely, there was no response to K'Tath's hail. "Strange... you'd think they'd have responded by now. Any indication their comms are down, Cobalt?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5662 on: October 15, 2021, 07:43:15 PM »
*** Korriban Orbit ***
"I see that fury class interceptor, Lord malgus? orders?" Kyva asked as he checked the sensors via the tatical station but staying his hand on the weapon trigger.

"Yeah i see you really like to party." Nari joked as a hissing sound emitted near her as she powered up her psionic sword, the flat blade emitting an odd greyish energy as she hacked through a few of the Shyracks that got close to her. "I was expecting something more than a hound and some cave bats." She grumbled "Who let these things in here?" She asked as she  defended herself against some more Shyracks slicing any that got too close. "Great i just got  my vest cleaned too." the Silver vixen continued pulling some small SMg like weapon out of a holster with her free hand aiming it towards the bar....

Tigress jolted to the side from the blast "Well that was a nice welcoming." Tigress growled. "I guess you found that explosive device then." She added turning to Kelsey who  nodded as she and the other two spartans headed to the pelican bays...

"Oh so just because I'm a water dragon I'm in the shower am I?" asked a pink Dragoness in the hallway.

"Your really going all out for this?" Amie asked from the other side of the room.

'Like I told you that Ferengi owed me Money how was I to know that Nausicaans had a Bat'leth...'  Krystal responded 'I thought that was the plan, what afraid of seeing Kylie and your sister?" She teased back, as she stepped onto the bridge.

"I haven't been in the  computer connection for awhile it takes a bit to 'warm up' and your flying didn't exactly help me, nor did your quick jump that nearly fried the navicomputer." Cobalt responded. "I'm not reading any sort of jamming signal or any reason to not get a responce did you try a diffrent channel or method? Maybe their down to using old fashion radio waves." she sort of teased.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 08:57:58 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5663 on: October 15, 2021, 09:54:11 PM »
*** Unknown Planet, Ground Zero Outskirts ***

"Lovely contraption? For now it is. The farther we get away from that rift, the more this thing is going to fall apart," Weaver remarked, and indeed, by the 20 minute mark the vehicle was visibly fraying, wisps of energy peeling away into the wind. Weaver was beginning to have trouble piloting the craft as it refused to travel in a straight line. The shockwave that hit would prove to be its inevitable end.

Evidentially, the vehicle lacked any kind of seatbelts, and with it suddenly no longer having a pilot with Weaver being thrown out like a catapult, it spiraled into the ground before unravelling itself and flickering out of existence.

Fortunately Weaver was saved by his energy shield, it activating to cushion the impact. He brushed himself off, before going off on a rant, "What kind of stupid plan was that!? There was no way we were going to escape that on foot! We almost died!" Weaver turned around, spotting Jade's figure on the ground, "...or maybe one of us did..."

He rushed over, checking for a pulse and breathing. Well, she wasn't dead. Just unconscious. If she had any internal injuries, Weaver would have zero clue as to their existence. There was another issue. Sure, the explosion may have caught some attention, but now they were so far away that anyone looking for them would have no clue as to where they went. In fact, the rescue crew would be completely justified in thinking that the explosion killed whatever survivors were left, and not even bother checking.

The two needed to get back to where the bomb went off, but with Jade down and out, that was no longer an option. Weaver recalled some basic medical advice, which was to not move people who were injured unless you knew what you were doing, as it was easy to accidentally make things worse. Maybe the Rifter could summon something that could help, but there was also a concerning chance it could warp in something who's idea of medicine was to treat paper cuts with invasive surgery. Not to mention any treatments administered would disappear when the rift closed. Weaver decided against it.

Well, if they couldn't move back to the bombsite, then maybe he could still try attracting even more attention. If the ship did send an away team, then even a smoke signal could grab their attention. Once again, Weaver armed the Rifter, but this time he lost control. Maybe the two rifts didn't completely close when their creations were destroyed, maybe Weaver used the Rifter too many times in a row, maybe the panic and sheer stress of the situation messed with his focus, but the Rifter created an anomaly instead of a normal rift. These were unpredictable, and potentially dangerous, putting an awful twist on the intended effect.

The ground shook, and a massive portal opened, spilling out the remnants of a ruined building. A siren, not unlike those used for broadcasting weather alerts in major cities, stood crooked impaled through the building. It was certainly as loud as one, which was good. That was the intended effect. What was not was the message, and the terrible sound that followed it. The voice was robotic and emotionless while having the same sound quality as a cassette tape.

THIS IS A PUBLIC SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT. THERE WILL BE A KNOCK ON THE DOOR...

DO NOT ANSWER IT.

From seemingly everywhere and yet nowhere, a loud banging noise would emanate, sounding as if someone was slamming their fist against a wooden door. Screams of terror followed. The same screams as those on the ship before it fell. The knocking was the unknown signal they were investigating, and boy did they answer the door.

As far as anomalies go, this one wasn't the worst. It still technically did what Weaver wanted, making a very loud sound, and it wasn't inherently dangerous, but the fear and terror of the situation was unbearable.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 09:58:58 PM by Weaver »

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5664 on: October 16, 2021, 02:07:22 AM »
*** Dreshdae Colony, Korriban Spade POV ***
"Well I wouldn't call this a party by any means." Turning to Nari she said "Help the others; I got Vette." Jumping over the bar counter she activated her plasma whip; a long rope of pure blue energy whipped out. The first Tuk'ata didn't stand a chance as the rope sliced clean through it's neck. Flipping a switch on the whip the rope turned into a light green color. She then whipped it around the second hound's neck. She snapped it back over her head and then flung it a third hound with enough force to crush the third hound and knock the other out cold. By this time the rest of the nest had shifted their attention from Vette to Spade and launched a pincer attack. Before they could reach her however, two tentacles shot out from her cloak and impaled the two assailants and then threw them away. She then flipped another switch on her whip and the rope turned a blood red color as she punched her tentacles into the walls and lifted herself off the ground with them.

"I was hoping I didn't have to reveal these, but desperate times call for desperate measures."

In front of her were three Tuk'ata, one of which was much larger than the others. "Well, it seems I've got a pack mother on my hands, that complicates things." While on the Interceptor that took us to this planet she had read everything she could on the possible hostile creatures that inhabit this planet and from what she read pack mother's are much harder to kill. She sent her whip around one of the hound and snapped it's neck with a quick jerk but she couldn't turn fast enough as the other latched onto the arm she was holding whip. She gritted her teeth and was forced to drop her whip, but she pulled out a katar from her cloak and thrusted upwards impaling the Tuk'ata. She then flicked a switch on the handle and a blast of energy pulsed out from the blade, completely destroying the Tuk'ata from the inside out. She looked at her arm and determined that arm would be out of commission. She couldn't worry about that however as the pack mother had decided it had enough and attacked. She had one last trick up her sleeve though, before the last hound could get to her she took out a cube, she pushed the single button on the top and a wall of energy appeared in front of her. The pack mother hit the wall and was immediately repelled violently and hit a wall a few feet away with enough force to kill any other Tuk'ata. The box started to spark and fell quickly fell apart. When she walked over to the brood mother and found that it was still alive however it was injured so badly that it couldn't move. She took the hounds head and snapped it's neck killing it once and for all. She then turned and started to walk to Vette when the last hound, the one that she had merely knocked out earlier, jumped at her and knocked her to the ground, luckily the hound was impaled by the katar that she was still holding and was killed quickly after. She pushed the hound off her and muttered "should've killed it before." She walked back to Vette and asked "You ok?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5665 on: October 17, 2021, 02:52:55 AM »

Vette stood there, completely dumbfounded at what she had just seen. Her jaw hung ajar, and her pistols at her sides. "Did... did you, like... train here, or something?" she finally asked. By this time, the Shyracks had already retreated deeper into the colony.

*** Korriban Orbit ***

"Hail them," Malgus ordered. "Ask what they are doing."

*** Unknown Planet Orbit ***

"Tigress, Zuka, take our Spartans down planetside and investigate that site; find any survivors and help them," Frosty commanded.

"You were in the shower when I was last in there, baby," Jason replied to Leylah.

"I have to - this year, I'm gonna be with Dad and the Brass for the first few days, so I have to look my best," Drake said. "Kids okay?"

It was then that a pink Dragonarian woman, a spitting image of Anna, came out of the room dressed up. "Come on, Kanan, they're not gonna hold our reservations all day and all night!" she called back at the room she just left.

Not at all. You get the kids together? Markus asked, knowing exactly where Krystal was.

It took a few minutes, but then an aged voice came over the channel. "Ah, hello, Commander Indari. This is Peppy, acting Commander of the CDF. Sorry for the delay, our comms were down for maintenance; had a nearby merc ship not heard your broadcast, I'd not have known you came here to offer assistance. If it's support you're here to provide, you might try Fox and Fara in the city; they could use some help with some ruins they came across."

"What sort of ruins?" K'Tath asked.

"I'm afraid none of us are quite sure," Peppy replied. "We reckon it's something the Sith Covenant was after, but never found before they were driven away."

"Send me Fox's coordinates, or some way to contact him, I'll get to work," K'Tath requested.

"Roger that. Transmitting... good luck, commander," Peppy said before he cut the channel. Moments later, Cobalt would receive contact protocols and a location in a house close to the center of the capitol city.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5666 on: October 17, 2021, 03:16:36 AM »
"I've seen wiereder..." Nari noted brushing her clothes off. "Why did you let these things in here?" she asked

*** Korriban Orbit ***
"No responce, Lord Malgus, I don't think anyone is home." Kyva replied.

** Unknown Planet Orbit ***
"You want me down there?" Tigress  asked... "My teams already preparing a pelican, you could say I saw it coming."

"I thought you were force sensative you should have picked me up behind you." Leylah noted

"What do you think Shiloh has to figure out how to get Tyber to the meeting tonight, and you better be there..." Amie replied

"What reservations? Kylie invited us to the meeting tonight..." Kanan yawned as he got dressed.

"They'll be at the meeting tonight, don't worry." Kyrstal replied

*** NCD Galatae, Dragon'taan Orbit***
"YOU DID WHAT!?!" KYlie shouted to one of the droids "I have a whole night planned and you give me this, NO you will fix it and If you break another guitar string I'll USE YOU AS ONE." Kylie growled putting a hand to his head. "it's never been this hard to set up for the celbrations..." he muttered

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***
"Malcolm I told you we'll be back in time you'll be fine, trust me. And don't worry about the Clans" Kelli said as she opened a hailing frequency to ground control "This is the NCC Red Wolf to ground, requesting landing clearance..."

"Great what are they up to now." Cobalt whined as she sifted through the data relaying to coordinates to K'tath through the computer systems.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5667 on: October 17, 2021, 07:28:11 AM »
*** Unknown Planet, Ground Zero Outskirts ***

The storm siren continued to blare. There was nothing to do but wait until rescue came, or until Jade miraculously woke up.

"THIS IS A PUBLIC SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT. THERE WILL BE A KNOCK ON THE DOOR..."

"DO NOT ANSWER IT."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5668 on: October 17, 2021, 03:35:07 PM »
**Unknown Planet, Ground Zero Outskirts**
As Weaver sat near the dilapidated building, he would see (that is, if he was watching the building) flashes of a bright, obnoxious yellow moving within the ruins, followed by the sounds of materials being moved. Wood and other debris began to cover the wider cracks and holes in the walls, until the rightmost corner near the doorway was left. A huge piece of plywood tottered towards the hole, but fell backwards, followed by muffled cursing. After a few more moments, the obnoxious yellow appeared in the ruined space.
A hazmat suit, complete with an enclosed air system, gingerly staggered down the mounds of rubble, headed for Weaver. His muffled voice could barely be heard above the storm.
“Hey! Hey! We gotta get inside!”
As the figure approached, it became obvious that he was armed. Black elbow and knee pads, along with some form of tactical harness, broke up the yellow suit. The harness and the shoulders of the suit all carried a strange emblem, a black and white set of arrows pointing inwards, laid out in a circular pattern.
Inside the large hood of the suit was a shock of purple fur and intense green eyes, partially hidden by a respirator. Though an intimidating and off putting sight, his eyes betrayed a friendly and no threatening demeanor.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5669 on: October 18, 2021, 01:13:12 AM »
*** Dreshdae Colony, Korriban Spade POV ***

At the mentioning of training Spade visibly tensed before replying with; "I learned it from a friend" before quickly walking away. For the next hour she was visibly troubled by something. When Cole asked her what happened in the bar she refused to answer or tried to change the subject. This wasn't her normal demeaner...