The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251265 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5580 on: July 25, 2021, 02:38:55 PM »
*** Mongdrigo ***

Quinn tried his own communicator, to no avail. He looked to Farvo. "What's supposed to be over there? You said something about a research post? What were they working on?"

*** Fury-class Interceptor, leaving Dromund Kaas ***

"I believe she was talking about me," Vette said. She sighed. "I've been to Korriban several times. Last time, though... got attacked by a group of scavengers possessed by Dark Spirits. Almost didn't make it out alive." She then shook her head. "Korriban can be a dangerous place, even to the sufficiently prepared."

"No different than Hoth," Wrath commented. Vette scoffed.

"Don't get me started on Hoth, Wrath," she said.

*** Indari Manor Grounds, Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Well, I play a decent guitar, if that's any help. Got pretty good with certain songs," Vitani responded.

*** New Romulus ***

Admiral Trask walked through the halls of the New Romulus Command Building, on his way to a meeting with other top brass. Just a typical meeting, he had been lead to believe, but rumor was there would be a DMC rep there - for what reason was not immediately clear.

*** Aeos ***

Malcolm waited for the shuttle to land, mentally prepping himself for a meeting with the Clans.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #5581 on: July 25, 2021, 03:29:19 PM »
***Fury-class Interceptor, leaving Dromund Kaas***

When they mentioned Hoth something stirred in her consciousness, but it left as soon as it came, she tried to grasp onto that feeling again but she failed. To an outside viewer she seemed to freeze, her eyes becoming unfocused, and she even said Hoth under her breath.
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5582 on: July 26, 2021, 01:50:41 AM »

"What's wrong with hoth?" Nari asked.

"Can you do Van Halen?" Kylie asked "the banf members found one Van halen song we're doing a cover of." Kylie asked

--Den ---

"So is there anything else to do?" Asara asked.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5583 on: July 26, 2021, 06:54:57 AM »
*Mongdrigo*

Farvo nodded. “Aye. That research station worked on Five Point Rock. It produced extremely strange energy patterns during ion storms. Like a powdered energy. Problem was, it caused objects denser than specialized polymers to destabilize. The research station’s equipped with storm protection. Must be a bad storm.” The Captain went to turn away, but stopped as the storm lurched forward at speed.
“Never seen one do that before,” Farvo stated quietly.

As the storm closed in, Farvo’s panic began to rise. Small, ‘L’-shaped things flew from the inside of the storm, swooping and diving through the iridescent clouds. Farvo thumbed his radio and spoke. “All channels, respond. This is Farvo. Respond.”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5584 on: July 30, 2021, 08:48:46 PM »
*** Mongdrigo ***

"Are there any other methods of communication on Mongdrigo?" Quinn asked, not taking his eyes off the storm.

As he said this, a Harrower-class Battlecruiser started descending through Mongdrigo's atmosphere, comm signals going out trying to establish contact.

"Hey," Wrath said, bumping Spade. "You good?"

"Oh, I don't know, the cold, the Wampas, the pirates, the fanatics - take your pick," Vette told Nari.

"I could," Vitani responded. "But are you gonna do more than that? Maybe some Breaking Benjamin? Nickelback? Skillet?"

---Den---

"Not much," Draco sighed.

"Oh, I just remembered, Mathayus was looking for you," Sheila said to Asara.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5585 on: July 30, 2021, 09:07:18 PM »
Being bumped by Wrath took her out of her horrible daydream, as soon as it came she forgets every detail of it. "Oh, yeah, yeah I'm fine."
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5586 on: July 30, 2021, 10:42:06 PM »

"I would think the dark side on Korriban or other planets like it would be worse, but I'm immune to such things so..." Nari replied with a shrug.

"Depends what the band wants ,but we'll be doing Van Halen -Runaround  Boston- piece of mind, fans love the guitar duet. we were thinking of trying Blow me away by Breaking  Benjamin and maybe So cold ,but we really  need ideas for new songs we can cover, problem is we usually stick to fast paced hard rock or just rock., I know Ruby or Tala wanted to do some AC/DC and then Tigress suggested we tryin 3 doors down -kryptonite, but like i said we needed more ideas. Lupe mentioned trying Radioactive by imagine dragons to start."

---Den---
"Any idea what for?" Asara asked.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 11:36:35 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #5587 on: August 01, 2021, 04:36:57 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
Farvo shook his head. “Negative. We haven’t found a counter to ion storm interference.” He peered hard at the storm. The mechanical structure inside drifted slowly towards the city, the small “L”-shaped craft nipped in and out of the storm.

An earthquake shook the tower gently. Farvo steadied himself on the window. Another storm formed opposite the first, closing on the city. Then Farvo saw it. A warp sphere, which closed quickly.
Farvo turned and shouted. “We’re being invaded!”
A guard pulled Farvo against the wall, as a Tiberium charge was placed against the blast shield. “We’re ready, sir!”
Farvo held up a paw, drawing his sidearm, and counted down from three. The charge detonated, filling the hallway with smoke.

*Inside Malgus’s chamber*
A thunderous boom followed a chunk of the blast shield, which thudded against the floor. A thick cloud of smoke rolled into the chamber, obscuring most of everyone’s vision. Farvo’s voice cut through the thick smoke.
“Secure the Great Leader!”

Through the smoke, Malgus would see a figure charge into the room, as a few others followed suit. The rapidly-approaching Farvo would bodily tackle his Lord, sending them both to the ground. The guards kept both visitors at gun point, shouting orders and advancing slowly. As the first reached Kyva, the Sangheili would suddenly catch the stock of a rifle to the back, as did Luro, sending the pair sprawling. The guards braced their knees against the visitors’ backs, gun barrels pressed against their heads.

Farvo would stand, helping Malgus to his feet. “Lord Malgus, I apologize for my brashness. Are you okay?” He turned and pointed at the guests. “Restrain them! They will answer for this!”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5588 on: August 02, 2021, 11:02:26 PM »
*** Mongdrigo ***

"STAND DOWN!" Malgus barked. "These Sangheili are not responsible for what happened here!" He turned to Farvo, describing his encounter with the strange warp-creature as he got to his feet. He concluded with, "We need to get support down here, and fast!" In a window behind Malgus, a Harrower Battlecruiser could be seen appearing descending through the clouds.

"You wouldn't know what it's like, considering the Force has zero effect on you," Wrath commented. The Fury then jumped to Hyperspace. Vette turned around in her chair.

"We've got an hour before we hit Korriban," she announced. "I'm gonna go snag a bite." She then got up and headed for the cargo bay. Wrath turned to Spade.

"Like I said before - Korriban is a dangerous place. Dark Side energies permeate the planet. Can drive you insane if you're not careful," he explained. "Especially considering the area of Korriban we're headed to."

"Didn't you need a lead singer for that one Evanecence song?" Markus asked.

"He wouldn't say," Sheila replied. "But he did ask us to send you to the Crusader Temple if we bumped into you before he did."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5589 on: August 02, 2021, 11:45:07 PM »
*** Mongdrigo ***
"Thank you, Lord Malgus." Kyva said cooperating with the purple raccoons.

"No ,but I've heard stories and seen lesser beings effected by it." Nari replied "Comes with hunting there for relics, since I'm immune to the effects there i tend to be sent there a lot." she added.

"But I'm no Jedi.." Asara shrugged. "Very well i best get to him now." asara said prepping to leave wings growing out of her back...

"I was saving that role for Vitani..." Kylie replied "I mean Lupe Ruby or Tala could cover it if she declined, but my original intent was for her to fill that role at the least."

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5590 on: August 03, 2021, 09:12:20 PM »
*** Fury-class Interceptor leaving Dromund Kaas ***

"I have a feeling that something good will happen.""

*** Korriban ***

After a few hours of eating the fruit from the trees in the oasis, he suddenly had a feeling someone was coming to him from very far away...

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5591 on: August 09, 2021, 03:14:21 AM »
*** Fury-class Interceptor en route to Korriban ***

"Really?" Wrath spoke, the interest evident in his voice. "And what makes you say that? What gives you this feeling?"

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

A Young Pandaren female walked along the streets of Draco City. Most might mistake this Pandaren for Admiral Ketorr Reznov's Pandaren God-Daughter, Lian, so they gave her a wide berth.

But this wasn't Lian. She was dressed in black armored robes and had a pair of lightsabers clipped to the belt. Lian was neither a Jedi nor one to wear attire such as this. She was proud of her military heritage, and on days like this day in particular, she would wear her uniform. So to anyone who knew her, this Pandaren woman was not Lian. But she did have a reason for coming to Dragon'taan. But no one would know this, as she walked along the streets of Draco City.

Mathayus, on the other hand, sat in his meditation chambers atop one of the towers of the Dragon'taan Crusader Temple, meditating as he awaited Asara. He could feel a dark presence on Dragon'taan, but he knew not who or what. Equally worrying was he could not ascertain any intent.

*** IKS Ravager, en route to Battle Zone ***

The Capellans had invaded Klingon space. High command did not know why. But they made the mistake of crossing swords with the Empire, and in response, Captain Aklash, commanding the D'Tai-class Battleship Refit IKS Ravager, was tasked with leading the Empire's response to the unprovoked aggression from the Capellans. Aklash had heard of them, but never thought he'd get a chance to face them in battle. With an open comm, he began to pound the arms of his chair in a rhythmic pattern. His first officer picked up on the pattern, and she began to sing, "Qoy qeylIs puqloD! Qoy puqbe'pu'! yoHbogh matlhbogh je SuvwI! Say'moHchu' may' 'Iw! maSuv manong 'ej maHoHchu'! nI'be' yInmaj 'ach wovqu'! batlh maHeghbej 'ej yo' qIjDaq vavpu'ma' DImuv! pa' reH maSuvtaHqu' mamevQo' maSuvtaH, ma'ov!" (Translation: Hear, sons of Khaless! Hear, daughters too! The blood of battle washes clean the warrior brave and true! We fight, we love, and then we kill! Our lives burn short and bright! Then we die with honor, and join our fathers, on the black fleet together, we battle forever, through the eternal fight!)

The Warrior's anthem. A perfect song to sing - not to mention appropriate - for a Klingon charging into battle.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #5592 on: August 09, 2021, 03:15:58 AM »
*Mongdrigo*
Farvo shook his head. “Can’t get a signal in or out, sir. Ion storm rolled in, a big one. It’s…different. There’s something inside it, too big for a storm rider. Our storm defenses are going up now, I’m sure. Standard protocol.”
The Captain would have continued, but he was interrupted by a teeth rattling groan that echoed for miles. He turned to the window, watching the battle cruiser drift towards the storm.
“No…no no, they need to get out! That storm’s gonna fry their systems!”

As the Harrower descended into the storm, they’d experience minor electrical failures. Things like lights and air vents would begin to flicker and fail, though the intensity and criticality of the failing systems would increase the deeper they entered the storm.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5593 on: August 09, 2021, 02:36:08 PM »
"She's force sensative isn't she?" Nari asked...

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
Asara would pass over the dark cloked pandarian on her way to the temple ,but once she got to the temple she was escorted to Mathayus by some  blue tiger like beings, who would try to inform him that his 'visitor' had arrived.

***  Battle Zone ***

As if on Cue a Vo'quv carrier would drop out of warp Klingon scanners would identify the vessle as the IKS Lyons  Den. a hail would come to most klingon vessels from the ship's captain Kreya a ferasan woman "Hail all warriors of the empire let us show these pathetic humans what it means to be KLINGON!" She said raising her bat'leth.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 03:26:06 PM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5594 on: August 09, 2021, 03:31:44 PM »

"Oh I just-" She was cut off as her eyes once again became unfocused and she said "There is someone waiting in the oasis..." before slumping over, unconscious.

***Korriban***

At the same moment Spade slumped over Cole could feel a pulse of extremely concentrated willpower and emotion. It was so powerful, it felt like a bomb went off in his head, he clutched his head and screamed before also falling unconscious.