The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256462 times)

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5055 on: May 06, 2019, 04:33:00 AM »
More shots thundered and echo'd in the ruins as the Rohkah was blasting the droids as quickly as they appeared.

"Sohda you better get your scaley ass moving, you cant keep this rate up for much longer" Sarla said sternly as she knew that he was busy concentraiting on keeping himself alive at the moment.

"Tell me something I dont know!" he growled, not at her but the fact that he wished he still had his other rifle about now. Indeed he was paying attention to his ammo count as he didnt exactly bring enough 30mm rounds to use his sniper rifle as a regular rifle.  He still had his two Kintach Subs that were more for CQB and right now they were far enough away that he didnt need to use them....he also wanted to keep it that way.  Rather, he hoped to.

Sohdakin was not far from where Nari and her team were about to blow the door to the outpost as he was heading that way himself.  However, just as the breaching charge went off, the shockwave from the blast cause an unintended consequence...at least for him.  Without warning, the floor beneath the large Rohkah collapsed, sending him tumbling down a large ventilation shaft that was probably connected to the main air exchanger.

Life is very unpredictable...one second, the female Romulan had a disruptor pointed at Fel, and the next, the ceiling above her suddenly gave way as a massive armored dragon broke through the bend in the air duct, crushing her instantly. 

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #5056 on: May 06, 2019, 05:13:18 AM »
*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

Red listened to the transmission in full and started breathing faster as his suit started to compensate for his sudden burst of excitement. He would make a lot more money if he scrapped that dropship than if he set up shop and gave passersby pieces of Astronomy Satellites and ruined battleships. It wasn't like the things he will find in that dropship would help him, He didn't even know what Battlemechs were. He fastened himself in the cockpit as he set a course for the far side of Dragon'taan. Juggling the controls with the arming of Bogatyr's weaponry just in case rival scavengers tried approaching. He then fumbled his own sidearm as he tried stuffing it into his holster whilst trying not to shoot himself or anything else in the cockpit. He would need this considering how scavenging off of other ships tended to clog up some important parts of his ships collection system which would usually force him to pick things apart by hand.
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5057 on: May 06, 2019, 07:02:02 PM »
*Torgus Prime*
Mercilessly, Fayam shot down one ship after the other. He yelled bloodthirsty as he left many an explosion in his wake. He already fell in love with the improved firepower his ship had over the Blowfish MK. I.

*Vulpres Umbra*
Anna scratched her chin. "Strange... the Capellans... outlaws? Why'd outlaws go for an assault like this? Unless..." Zealo pointed out, "I'm not exactly an expert, but even I get the idea that something, or rather, someone, gave them a command. I don't know who gave the order or why, but there's clearly a third party involved." Koman muttered, "Well, I guess that makes some sense. If you give people money -especially this kind of people- they're gonna do anything for ya. I bet some unknown guy bought or bribed all these forces together. Fortunately, this kind of folk generally isn't a real threat in terms of combat. They're not known for defensive play."

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5058 on: May 06, 2019, 08:08:29 PM »
*** Inside Tal Shiar outpost, Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***

"But right now you're alone and you're mine". Said Turian right before the Romulan female tried to disarm him. Once she tried to hit him, the three-fingered alien made a step aside, grabbed her head with her hair, and smashed the door console with her face. And voila, the door opened, which made Turian wondering for a moment before he roughly threw the female Tal Shiar operative to the floor. She got mad on him and wanted to get revenge for such appeal with her and maybe she would succeed, but then the room ceiling collapsed and the only thing he saw before he got darkness in his eyes is a big creature felling on him. Luckily, the distance from where Sohdakin fell, was safe enough not to squash Dranghyr. Still, the dragon was too heavy for Fel to lift him and the only thing he could do is waiting for the dragon to stand up while resting under his body. So only Fel' legs were seen under Sohdakin's tail.

"I don't remember that I have requested any reinforcement... Or are you a Tal Shiar' secret operative as well?". The only what Turian told once he got able to speak again as his cognitive abilities were heavily reduced at the moment. Or rather to say... suppressed by "heavy" arguments.

*** Coronet Spaceport, Corellia ***

Grineer marines have perfectly seen the couple and because they were having an order to shoot everything they consider as hostile, they opened fire into Viktor and the purple dragon. The couple was eventually outnumbered, but because marines were dumb, the two having decent chances to defeat the soldiers. Meanwhile, the cryopod has been loaded into the ship and soon going to depart from the system. What was even worse, Storm was still in conscious and struggled to set her free, but the inner cold of the pod makes her efforts only useless and her only hope was the couple.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 06:40:39 PM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5059 on: May 07, 2019, 12:52:04 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Command Center*
Within minutes, Garrus had appeared in the center. He gave a shaky salute. “Lord Malgus. I’m sure I haven’t been called for a simple conversation.” Garrus chuckled weakly. “Ah, well...let me spin a story for you.”

Garrus pulled a chair over and sat with a groan.
“Brottlehiem was once a man. A mortal, same as you and I. But, he was a pious man, held belief in old gods. These gods fed on gore and blood, violence and hate. From what I understand, his gods sent a boon. I don’t know what it was. His metamorphosis was fast, he became their champion. A demigod in flesh. And, as with his change, his piousness grew. Generations ago, he been captured, so the seers said. Now he’s out, and his gods hunger.”

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
« Reply #5060 on: May 08, 2019, 02:06:36 AM »
*** Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***

"Sarla.....be sure to get the number for the owner of this establishment.....I wish to make a formal complaint about the lack of structural integrity" Sohdakin groaned as he didn't want to move.  Despite the shock gel that was in-between him and his armor, he still felt like he had just been sent through a meat tenderizer. "Also, tell my agent that I need a raise....this wasn't in my contract" he huffed as Sarla simply rolled her eyes at his comments....well if she had eyes to actually roll.

"Sohda.....Sohda.....I....well, I think you fell on someone and.  Well.  One is paste and the other appears to be talking to you............Huh, amazing" Sarla quipped as it seemed that Sohdakin was slightly out of it at the moment.

The armored Rohkah rolled off Fel with a groan and exposed the mangled and very flat remains of the Romulan assassin. "Just perfect...." Sohdakin groaned as not only was there blood all over his armor but bits and pieces of Romulan. He was thankful that his armor had a built in air scrubber cause he could only imagine the foul order that was probably permeating in the air about now.

Sohdakin stood up with a groan and flicked some of the blood and brain matter from one of his talons.  When he noticed movement nearby he immediately turned and scooped Fel by his neck and slammed him against the wall, his claws digging chunks into the surface as helmet lights suddenly blared on to temporarily disorient the Taurian "Who are you!" he growled as he quickly realized that this was the Taurian he was shooting at earlier in the day. "What are you doing here!" he asked "Talk! I wont ask yo..." he started to say but suddenly stopped as he released his grip on Fel, his claws leaving clear holes where he managed to puncture the wall.  His proximity alarm had gone off as it seemed some of the droids from earlier had followed him down the shaft.

With a practiced precision of a well oiled machine, Sohdakin began to dispatch the droids as quickly as they arrived. He pulled out his twin Kuntach sidearms and pulled the triggers.  Both rifles erupted in a hail of bullets as the cases ejected from each rifle like a hive of angry brass bees.  The first droid that showed was immediately cut in two as the armor piercing rounds exploded soon after punching through the armor. It seems the Rohkah were quite adapt at fighting machines as they had been fighting a war with one for years. After blasting apart several more droids, the barrels of his Kuntach rifles were starting to glow and smoke heavily.  Thankfully, they appeared to stop coming down the chute and giving the Rohkah a bit of a reprieve.

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #5061 on: May 08, 2019, 02:24:15 AM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     “That works. I am perfectly fine with that . I swear I’m going to kill him for coming out here.” Katin tried to keep his calm but the strife his brother was causing him was easily observed.

*** Anhur en route to the MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     “Hmm, well shouldn’t be too hard to get them to open it for us right? You got a way of communication for us to speak with them?” Damien asked, completely oblivious to his brother’s anger across from him.

(I graduate from Air Force Tech School Friday!!!!)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5062 on: May 08, 2019, 03:35:07 AM »
     “That works. I am perfectly fine with that . I swear I’m going to kill him for coming out here.” Katin tried to keep his calm but the strife his brother was causing him was easily observed.

*** Anhur en route to the MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     “Hmm, well shouldn’t be too hard to get them to open it for us right? You got a way of communication for us to speak with them?” Damien asked, completely oblivious to his brother’s anger across from him.

(I graduate from Air Force Tech School Friday!!!!)
(Awesome)
"We asked to dock via the method..." Grey commented Showing  Damien the comm system.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Tristan Foxalot

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • This Profile is Shut Down
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black with white accents
« Reply #5063 on: May 08, 2019, 05:38:58 PM »
((Hey. XIII was kind enough to invite me to join this roleplay with you guys. Hope that is okay. Below will be my character's profile as well as my first post below that. Sorry if its a bit long, following posts will be shorter. I know I'm pretty much blundering into your roleplay so if there are any issues with my post, let me know and I'll edit them when necessary. Hope to have a fun time here.))

ORIGINAL PROFILE

Name: Tristan Starborn
Species: Vulpine
Attire: Simple but finely made white and black clothing, in the style of imperial dress (ignore avatar)
Height: 5’1”
Weapons: None (for now)

Backstory: Tristan is the son of a once well-decorated Imperial officer of the Galactic Empire, High Admiral Karrath Starborn. After the death of the Emperor and fracturing of the Empire, Tristan’s father carved out the Corporate Sector of the Tingel Arm for himself, creating his own fiefdom in the process. So far from any threatening power on the furthest reaches of the Outer Rim, life in Karrath's own personal fiefdom continued in relative peace, slowly building good relations with the newly formed United Imperial Alliance until, finally, the High Admiral decided to ally himself with UIA; taking his son, Tristan, with him to Coruscant.

On the journey, while passing through the Korriban system, the High Admiral's fleet would be ambushed by Zaarin's forces, giving Karrath no choice but to do battle with Zaarin's fleet over the skies of the ancient Sith homeworld. Karrath's fleet would prove to be ill prepared to fight such a menace, however, and the High Admiral would quickly find his fleet becoming decimated; ultimately leading to the fleet's complete destruction as well as the death of the High Admiral himself.

Tristan, however, would be able to escape the battle after being forced into an escape pod. After crashing down on the surface of the Sith homeworld, Tristan would find he had few options but to explore the ruins, a desperate bid to find help and possibly a way to get off this desolate world. Whether or not he would find any there remains to be seen.

~~~~~~~~

CURRENT PROFILE

Name: Tristan Starborn
Species: Vulpine
Attire: Simple but finely made white and black clothing, in the style of imperial dress (ignore avatar)
Height: 5’1”
Weapons: None (for now)

Powers:
 > Force Intuition - The early manifestation of the Force takes many different forms for many different people, for Tristan it came in the form of Force Intuition, the ability to know things without first learning of them. This ability strikes randomly, not always for anything truly useful, and not always when convenient. Tristan's Force Intuition cannot be used on demand, relying instead on the whims of the Force.

Fighting to stand on his own two feet as the ship rocked, blaring sirens stinging his ears and Imperial personnel running up and down the ships halls in a toxic mix of panic and desperation, Tristan pulled himself along the corridor leading up to the command ship’s bridge.

“Father!” The boy would shout, giving out a yip as the ship shudders again and he grasps onto a hand bar, pushing himself against the wall just in time to avoid one crew member barging straight into him, the ship groaning from the strain of abuse it endures as another explosion rocks the ship again, forcing the boy to grip hard on his handhold, “Father!”

The young vulpine would eventually reach the bridge with slow but steady progress, right where he knew his father would be, stepping onto the bridge it in complete chaos. Bridge hands stand at their work stations, even as the ship would rock and groan further, lights dimming and flicker ominously, each bridge hand screaming out reports coming in from across the fleet. None of this bellowing sounds good, even Tristan would know. Too many of the wrong words used, like ‘lost’ and ‘down’ and ‘outnumbered.’ The whole fleet is being decimated, and at the centre of it all trying desperately to issue commands and keep his crumbling fleet together stands the great Admiral himself, Tristan’s father.

“Father!” Tristan would shout again, finally being heard this time, if the twitch in the Admiral’s ears is anything of an indication, but another explosion, another sharp shift in the ship, and Tristan would fall to the floor right in the middle of the command bridge, his father’s eyes going wide in alarm to see his own 14 year old son right behind him on a sinking ship. Not wasting a moment, the Admiral steps away from his post and rushes to his son, helping the boy onto his feet while grabbing with no small out of frustration.

“Tristan, what are you doing here?!” The Admiral would raise his voice, both out of fear as much as stern fatherly reprimand, a frown on his face as Tristan can do nothing but meet his father’s sharp gaze, “I told you to get to the escape pods! It was stupid and reckless for you to come here! You have to get off this ship NOW!”

“No!” Tristan barked weakly back at his father, tears brimming in the boy’s eyes, “Not without you.”

“Tristan.” The Admiral would growl back at his son, his frown breaking from its stern hold on his face as his heart sinks, even as he fights to ward off his show of weakness. Another explosion, and the ship rocks again, Tristan wrapping his arms around his father and the Admiral doing, the very fact breaking his heart even more. The Admiral stands there, soaking in the moment of holding his only child one last time before the inevitable end, finally forcing Tristan away from him and looking into the boy’s eyes again with iron resolve.

“Tristan, you are getting off this ship, whether you like it or not!” He says, before he turns and summons a soldier with a gesture, a trooper in black Imperial battlearmor coming to the Admiral’s side before being given the order, “Get my son to the escapes pods, and make sure he gets off this ship! Do what you have to! That’s an order!”

“Father, no!” Tristan cries back, reaching out towards the Admiral even as his father turns away from him, but is soon stopped and grabbed by the trooper. As Tristan tries to resist, trying to go after his father, but the trooper soon overpowers the boy and drags him from the command deck, thrashings and wriggling without relent. The Admiral stands at his command post with head stooped, each cry and shout from his son worse than any blaster fire, taking all of his strength to keep himself together until, mercifully, he can hear his son no more.

The trooper would drag Tristan through the ship, throwing anyone out of the way in the process, heading to the escape pods with all haste and, once reaching the bay, throwing Tristan in a pod, the boy smacking his head against the hard metal interior of the pod and dazing him.

“You should feel lucky, kid.” The trooper grumbles, no small amount of contempt in his voice, “Your father cares enough about you to save you. Not everyone is so lucky.” With those words, the trooper seals the pod and has it launched, Tristan just about managing to slip himself into a seat and belting himself into place as the pod rumbles in its descend towards the planet, closing his teary eyes and bracing for the impact that soon follows.

Once the escape pod finally stops moving altogether, Tristan, with a spinning mind and churning stomach, manages to unfasten his seatbelts and tries to stand, failing altogether and collapsing down onto the cold metal floor of the pod with slam; a few last breaths given before he slowly but surely falls into darkness.

~~~~

Korriban. Somehow, Tristan knows this place. He stands in the Valley of the Dark Lords, a sandstorm whipping all around him, and he moves forward with purpose and determination he has never felt before. He can barely hear his footsteps over the howling winds, but it is not footsteps he is listening for, nor is it necessarily sound that he is trying to detect. He is trying to sense something… beyond sound or sight or touch.

And there!

He feels it before he ever sees it, raising his hand in instinct as several bolts of blaster fire shoot straight at him from point ahead shrouded by the storm, but all bolts are near instantly thrown back with an intricate wave of his… laser sword? He has a laser sword in his hand, glowing a sinister red, seeing only his sword in hand while his arm is covered in some kind of black armour. This moment should feel strange, but instead feels completely natural; a part of his mind knows these miraculous displays of agility and foresight and sword skill should not be possible, and, yet, such thoughts are muffled, lingering at the edges of his mind but never truly being registered. And as Tristan moves forward, he sees them; bodies, republic soldiers, the knowledge strikes him out of nowhere and yet he is unphased by it. He knows it was coming. He knows they would be here. And he knows what he is about to face out here in this storm.

Bringing his sword back to his side, Tristan moves forward again, moving further into the storm and further through the Valley, finally meeting his objective standing with their back to him. A figure, covered in long white robes that flutter violently in the wind, stands there for a moment before turning to face Tristan as he approached, a spit of laser being drawn from something out of this white robed person’s hand, forming into another laser sword but this one is a bright and pure and peaceful blue; a complete contrast to Tristan’s.

“It doesn’t have to be this way, Tristan.” A voice calls out to him, possibly from the opponent facing him, but… he cannot be sure… it is hard to know somehow, “Only you can decide your fate. Only you can choose the path you wish to follow. Choose wisely.”

~~~~

With a startle, Tristan wakes up, finding himself on the cold and hard floor of the escape pod. Slowly and weakly, Tristan pulls himself up from the floor before collapsing into the nearest seat, laying himself back and resting for a moment; the memories of that strange dream lingering in his mind. What was that all about? His mind rationalises that it must have been just being a dream. But… there was something about it that was strangely familiar… almost alluring even.

Shaking his head, and feeling the start of a terrible headache coming on while as he does so, the young vulpine looks toward the escape pod door to find that it is already wide open. The air of this planet is obviously breathable, which is good. Falling into a gas giant would have led to a very bad outcome. Pulling himself up and stumbling out of the escape pod, he would find himself in the middle of a great endless barren expanse, stretching on and on in all directions… except for a landmark that he spots behind the escape pod. Some tall human-looking statues and… what appears to be ruins, perhaps?

Looking all around him, there appears to be nowhere else to go, nothing else to find. Just howling emptiness in all other directions, with the occasional rocky formation in the far distance. With little other choice, the teenage fox is forced to push on towards the ruins, luckily only a few miles away from his crash site, needing to find… some way to get off this world or find any people that might be here, if at all possible. Ruins attract the work of archaeologists, do they not? If anyone might be here, they would be found there.

Spending an hour walking through the heavy desert sands under the scorching sun, Tristan finally manages to find his way to the ruins, finding a number of structures as well as some signs of activity here, but none recent. The structures here are mostly buried by the sands, the tops of these structures only being visible with whatever entrances there might have been hidden below. The air feels… dead here, like this place has been the site of much tragedy. Tristan isn’t sure why he thinks this, catching himself for a moment in those deductions, but the air… it’s so dry and lifeless and almost noxious to breath. The boy soon finds himself coughing and panting, pushing himself on and moving past the buried ruins to climb up a sloped pathway leading through to the bottom of some kind of canyon, the walls of which give the fox blissful relief from the punishing sun.

Stumbling through the canyon, Tristan would come across a small cave cut into the stone of the canyon wall to his right, making him stop to look down into it. Suddenly, a rush of dread would grip him, forcing him to step away from the cave and backing himself against the wall on the oppose side; but then he catches himself again. What is going on with him? He shakes his head, looking all about him, seeing that the canyon slithers on but yet the cave stands before him, an almost refreshing yet still unnerving coldness creeping out of the cave.

He does need to get somewhere cool, and find shelter as well. This cave, though hardly ideal, is about as good as he can manage right now. Gingerly, he steps forward, walking into the mouth of the cave but deciding to stop only at the entrance; not going any further than five feet into the darkness.

With nothing else to do, Tristan sits himself down against the wall the cave, his knees raised up to his face while folding his arms on top of them. And, finally, his mind turns to his father. He has tried not to of his father, Tristan knows he cannot hold himself together if he did, but the thoughts come flowing through his mind, memories of his father all throughout his life, the sickening idea that Tristan would never see him again repeating endlessly in his mind. And soon enough, the tears would flow, streaking down his muzzle and forcing whimpers out of him, Tristan burying his face against his arms and knees as he shakes in sheer despair, muffled sodding escaping him and echoing down the cave.

His father is dead. All he knew are dead. And he is all alone on this desolate world, surrounded by a darkness he does not know.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 01:35:58 AM by Tristan Foxalot »
I have shut down my profile. Apologies for any inconvenience, and have a good day. :)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5064 on: May 08, 2019, 06:03:40 PM »
(Welcome, If you don't mind i think i'll inteject here a little)
***Korriban  ruins ***

"Did you hear that?" Said a voice echoing throughout the lifeless ruins, Tristan likely hearing the voice almost as clearly as if it was right next to him. a small squadron of Clone troopers  with an odd twist (check link for image)  were in the same Ruins Tristan was in and had heard him 'shuffle around the Ruins. "You two!" said the commander of the squad "Check out the entrance, we're spouse to be the only ones here, and the sith troopers  should have all been cleared out!" the commander said as the two other clone wolf troopers saluted and headed to the entrance of the ruins closer to Tristan.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 06:52:53 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Tristan Foxalot

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • This Profile is Shut Down
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black with white accents
« Reply #5065 on: May 08, 2019, 06:38:41 PM »
((Thanks, for the welcome and for your post.))

*** Korriban Ruins ***

Tristan would indeed hear the voice, snapping him out of his sobbing and forcing him to look into the gloom of the cave, wondering for a moment if he truly heard that or if it was his imagination, but the approaching clap of boots confirmed it to him. There is someone else here after all. With some hope aflame, Tristan quickly rose to his feet and called out into the darkness, his voice cracking from his recent sobbing, "Hello! Is someone in here!"

The vulpine would not know of what they spoke, being both young and sheltered, but he knew that their voices were those of military men, and the idea that perhaps more managed to survive the space battle simmered in his mind. Of course, as their footsteps drew closer and the troopers appeared out of the gloom of the cave, Tristan's ears would fall down as a tight fear wound in his gut. They were not from his father's fleet. Their uniforms he did not recognise, and the vulpine suddenly took a step back or two as the troopers approached. He has no choice, however. These might be the only people he would ever find on this planet. He has to meet them.

Keeping the open entrance of the cave at his back, just in case, Tristan stood and stared at the troopers silently, arms folded and ears down, a slight shake in his frame. He's scared, and not very good at hiding it. Yet.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 06:41:48 PM by Tristan Foxalot »
I have shut down my profile. Apologies for any inconvenience, and have a good day. :)

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #5066 on: May 08, 2019, 07:29:08 PM »
***DICEF***

-Short Range Scanners have detected motion on Korriban- "Do you have any avaliable vessels to check it out? The planet is supposed to be abandoned." Nova replied to the computer. -We have a Reconnaissance Vessel- "Good. Send it." -Sending-

***Draycon Reconnaissance Vessel (DFV)***

The ion trusters of the craft propelled it toward Korriban, the ruins quickly coming into view with the speed of the vessel. It noticed movement on the ground, and decided to follow it, sending a beacon letting the people on the ground know it was there, and not to attack.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5067 on: May 08, 2019, 07:40:02 PM »
*** Korriban Ruins ***

While there was some activity down in the Valley, the blue-skinned cyborg, called, PK-9T9 was simply resting on the top of what once being a temple a long time ago. Once his facial recognition system recognized detected a small squadron of Clone troopers, using the abilities of his suit (rocket boots), he landed in front of them at the entrance as his firmware was supposed to do so. He has been designed to deal with them. As it was ten years ago.

"You might not want to proceed any further". Said the cyborg with his electronic voice, igniting his pair of blue lightsabers.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 07:53:25 PM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5068 on: May 08, 2019, 08:05:01 PM »
(Welcome to Galactic Society, my friend. And congrats, Damien! That's great!

Also, effective immediately, the world of Palaven is now available. Colsult the Available Locations list for details in the first post.)

*** Outpost Onyx, Deep Space ***

Roc would lead the way back to his ship and board it, beginning to power the ship up.

*** Torgus Prime Orbit ***

The Capellan fleet was taking hits, but signals in orbit suggested there were also forces down planetside, as well.

*** RRW Vulpes Umbra ***

"Alert," the shipboard AI announced, "Approaching target AO. All hands, stand to battlestations."

*** Corneria Orbit, towards Dragon’taan ***

Soon after, the transport went to hyperspace, bound for Dragon'taan. Estimated flight time was around four hours.

Steiner shrugged, and initiated transport from his console. Damien might feel a tingling sensation, then a dizzying sense of velocity and possibly some nausea as he would be teleported from where he was directly onto the bridge of this D'Derridex Warbird, right in front of his brother.

*** Mongdrigo, Command Center ***

"Is there no way to stop this creature? Or divert it elsewhere? If it's so dangerous, why was it released?" Malgus asked.

Viktor looked at Spyra. "A good a time as any," He told her, "But can't really talk - gotta save a friend."

*** Corellia Orbit ***

Two Corellian Defense Force vessels moved to block the path of the ship carrying the cryopod. One of them radioed the ship: "Unrecognized Craft, power down and stand to. You are in an unauthorized region. Identify yourself.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

"Yeah, really," Tyber responded. "What? Don't believe me?"

Elsewhere, San rode her wolf brother as they and the other wolf brother made a dash for Indari Manor. First thing was to get through the city.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Jason looked confused for a moment before saying, "... she left her phone here."

*** Dragon'taan/New Cerinia Orbit, approaching AO ***

Vitani looked over the relevent data for the op. Seemed fairly straightforward. She'd nailed ops that were more complicated than this.

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

Just as the patrol ship had said, Red would find the drop ship sitting in orbit. Strangely, it was almost completely untouched. Like no one had thought to pick it apart.

*** Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***

Just when Sohdakin thought he would have a reprieve, a fire team of Klingon Marines came charging in, disruptors blazing.

*** Korriban Ruins ***

No one realized that the Harrower-IV Star Dreadnought that appeared in orbit, escorted by a battle fleet of Eternal Alliance Vessels, was the flagship of Supreme Commander Luro 'Vadam, let alone that he'd personally gone down to the surface. He landed at the center of the Valley of the Dark Lords, following what he termed to be "A subtle tremor in the Force." Accompanying him was a human female with blonde hair, dressed in Sith attire with the emblem of the Eternal Alliance on both her shoulders. Luro looked over and spotted a Captain, and approached him. He imagined, even with the ambient environment, the soldier would recognize him and his rank.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5069 on: May 08, 2019, 08:20:15 PM »
***Korriban  ruins ***
"It's just a boy!" Said one of the troopers putting his gun away, taking his helmet off to reveal  his grey wolf head, as he got closer to the boy "Can I help you?" he asked.

"Dude you don't need to take your helmet off there aren't a bunch of droids running around with guns anymore people won't think we're droids." said the other trooper as he followed along with his squadmate, looking up to see the cyborg "Great just what we needed." he grumbled "Look we're not the clones your looking for!"

Outside the clone captain saluted "SIR it's a pleasent surprize, my troops have found a boy inside the ruins 'their checking him for injuries, we have no idea if he was part of the attack in orbit, and we have a situation at the ruins right now some crazy cyborg is about to attack my troops! The captain replied his sense of urgency  coming as the report came in on the cyborg.

*** Outpost Onyx, Deep Space ***
Alex followed Roc quietly not saying anything....

*** Torgus Prime Orbit ***
"This is the I.K.S Baowulf to the Terror wing, do you have any ground troops we came mostly prepared for a space battle."

Grey kept the Anhur  nearbye just in case, he had a feeling Damiens brother didn't exactly enjoy his brother's presence here.

"Then I'll deal with the zombies and catch up to you." Spyra said as she held her mouth open at the rotting Grinneer,  firing what appeared to be a greenish blue blaze of plasma at them...

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
"No I don't." Shiloh replied.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***
"Oh dear, well she's with others, so she'll be fine." Amie replied "I don't think they like phones a the theater anyway."

** Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***

And just when the Klingon thought they had the drop on the dragon  out of nowhere appeared Nari and her squad of commando friends who immediately began shooting back at the klingons "Blasted Torg why can't you stay Dead was the house or Martok's annihilation of your fleet and  false prison enough?" Nari growled.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 09:26:49 PM by Alessia Starfurr »