The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255414 times)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5025 on: April 22, 2019, 01:33:30 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen nodded and started looking for a comfortable spot. This room was... interesting. Walking a bit furter inwards, he decided to lay down on the floor again and bundled up just a little. Even the voice in his head had gone silent at this point. The room smelled unfamiliar, but he'd get used to that soon enough.

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #5026 on: April 22, 2019, 01:58:07 PM »
Nova nodded. "Yes. As ready as I can ever be." He tilted his head, listening to the DICEF comms. "All is good at base. We can proceed."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5027 on: April 23, 2019, 05:18:52 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Meditation Room*
Within Malgus’s mind, he would feel a pulling, guiding him to the Imperial Alliance fleet. He would see, in his mind’s eye, the crew going about their business with a relaxed air.

Then, a thunderous boom rocked the fleet. Outside, the stars had vanished. Nothing but an inky black void. Then, a spotlight swept out.
Cruelly shaped armor, gibbet cages, chains and runes illuminated in the light. Before them, a massive warship sat, menacing yet docile. Then a gunner panicked.

A charged rail sabot lanced out, smashing into the warship at speed, spewing sparks and liquidated metal into space. In response, a horrid red glow filled the gaping wound.
A chain made of a black metal lashed out, a hooked harpoon head on its end pierced the ship, ignoring the heavy shields the vessel carried, and began dragging the cruiser towards the warship.
As the two ships touched, a discordant chanting would fill Malgus’s ears, and a heavily scarred visage flashed in his vision, before Malgus was returned to his own body, one name at the forefront of his thoughts.

Brottlehiem

*Mongdrigo, Hospital*
Ahsoka would hear the chanting, same as Malgus, even as Coburn chunnered on about nothing. The chanting was accompanied by an overwhelming sense of evil and dread.

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #5028 on: April 25, 2019, 01:22:33 AM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     “Maybe so, in any case, let's get these men and women whom deserve it out of their shackles and see if we can get them safe either down back in my home or on a ship you’d be willing to have them board. I wonder how my brother is faring?” Katin said as he pondered what might be happening back at home. Unknowing of what Damien was actually doing.

*** Anhur en route to the MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
   He turned back around and kept his wits about him. He had been in too many situations similar to this to let himself get too comfortable. He pushed back his cloak and pulled both his revolvers out of their holsters. Spinning their chambers as they lot up and primed. “Grey...I don’t like the feeling of this. Nor am I too keen on waiting for the crew to answer us, because I’m not sure THEY will be the ones to respond.”

(So sorry for such a late response! I’ve been focusing on my studies out here)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5029 on: April 25, 2019, 01:42:47 AM »
     “Maybe so, in any case, let's get these men and women whom deserve it out of their shackles and see if we can get them safe either down back in my home or on a ship you’d be willing to have them board. I wonder how my brother is faring?” Katin said as he pondered what might be happening back at home. Unknowing of what Damien was actually doing.

He turned back around and kept his wits about him. He had been in too many situations similar to this to let himself get too comfortable. He pushed back his cloak and pulled both his revolvers out of their holsters. Spinning their chambers as they lot up and primed. “Grey...I don’t like the feeling of this. Nor am I too keen on waiting for the crew to answer us, because I’m not sure THEY will be the ones to respond.”

(So sorry for such a late response! I’ve been focusing on my studies out here)
(stuff happens)
"But your brother's on board..." Grey grumbled, looking to the pilot "pilot give them a little tap."

With that the Anhur banged against the mj12 ship hopeing to send a signal saying "HEY WE"RE HERE!!" to the people inside, and hopfully not leaving  a huge dent in the hull.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 01:50:40 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
« Reply #5030 on: April 25, 2019, 04:14:19 AM »
*** Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***

As Sarla did a scan of the area, searching for the sniper, Sohdakin took the moment to reload his rifle with a fresh magazine.  The data in his hud updated the moment the fresh magazine clicked and sent the bolt forward.  Part of him wished he would have packed the Particle Ion rifle as it didn't make as much noise and was a bit more compact.

Sohdakin kept an eye on the scan data from the probe Sarla was piloting and when his map finally updated, he reacted before Sarla even spouted a warning.  In an instant, Sohdakin sprung from his cover and rolled to a kneeling position as he brought his rifle up to aim at the sniper's new location. With practiced precision, the moment his rifle's cross-hairs went over the spot on the catwalk where the sniper should be, he pulled the trigger.  Another thunderous book echoed in the chamber, quickly followed by two more.  The first was aimed at the sniper's location, the next two shot out some of the support columns that held the catwalk to the ceiling. 

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5031 on: April 25, 2019, 07:54:45 PM »

Because Fel' armor has been designed to be more of scout type and thus providing more tools for intelligence, it's trading-off defensive abilities in terms of physical protection. So anything stronger than a light blaster or a slugthrower might penetrate his Phantom Armor, which still was a good choice for an experienced infiltrator. This why Fel preferred never appears on any battlefield as a regular soldier, but instead, he usually tries to stay in the shadow, striking when no one expects. And this is why he was crawling through the air shaft with his sniper rifle behind his back and trying to not produce any sound because he knew, once he will engage in an open fight here - he will be screwed badly. But he knew that his efforts were worth, once the Turian heard some voices from the ground below him and since his armor' mini-computer has built-in almost any widespread language of the Galaxy translator, decoding their speech was on the fly. However, it was still not enough to know the actual location of the datacron, so Dranghyr resolved to act more actively.

As soon as the voices subsided, the Turian invaded into a corridor with a green-ish illumination, but the way it looks appeared to be Romulan. Using sticky substances on tips of his armored fingers, combined with cloaking, just like a spider, Turian has entered the large room with many consoles and several Tal Shiar operatives working at them, where the first ones could be a good source of information. Unfortunately, once Fel started to analyze possibilities to perform sabotage and hack local consoles in search of the Datacron location, the commander XO entered the room along with some woman. Sure is, they all were Tal Shiar' operatives. Therefore, Fel has hidden behind a huge pile of crates and started to listen for the dialogue of the two. The pile was high enough to fully hid his silhouette, so he exited from stealth mode, started to recover his exo-suit charge.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 07:57:47 PM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5032 on: April 26, 2019, 03:41:32 PM »
*** Ship Docks, Corneria ***

The shuttle was going through pre-flight checks when Tybalt boarded, and there were seats everywhere. It was just a matter of taking one that was vacant.

If the shots from Sohdakin's rifle didn't kill the sniper, the collapsing of the catwalk he was on would; the catwalk fell beneath his feet, and the sniper literally fell on his face.

The shots could be heard inside the outpost, too. "Ready weapons, marines! That was a little too close to home!" One Klingon NCO said.

"Should we move the Datacron?" one of the Tal Shiar operatives asked.

It was then that the outpost Commandant spoke: "The Datacron will be moved to my office for safekeeping until this threat passes."

*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***

Everyone on the bridge felt the ship shudder. "What the hell was that?" one of the crewmen asked. Steiner walked over to a console. "Seems we have a visitor," he commented. Looking to Katin, he asked, "Sir... can you come look at this? I think your brother may be on board."

*** Mongdrigo, Meditation Room ***

Struck with a growing sense of dread, Malgus rose from meditation and headed for the command center. He had to warn the fleet...

*** Mongdrigo, Hospital ***

Ahsoka felt the disturbance in the Force, and looked to Coburn. "Which way to the Command Center?" She asked.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"Today's the anniversary of the day we met," Tyber told Shiloh. "Why do you seem so irritated?"

"Hah!" Kabier laughed. "Well, I better get moving - before Viktor comes in to drag me out. Let's not wait too long for our next girls' night out, okay?"

"Something to report, Tigress?" Kyle asked.

Sheila noticed Michen, and opened both her eyes to look at him. Contrary to her mate, Sheila's eyes were a piercing Blue. She didn't say anything, she just looked at him.

*** Dragon'taan Spaceport ***

A spear appeared in San's hand, and her two wolf companions rounded on and growled at the she-wolf. "It's not nice to sneak up on someone like that," she said.

*** New Cerinia, Cerinian Wok, Asian restaurant ***

Gideon looked playfully indignant. "Hardy-har-har," he jested. "We gonna go before they close, or are you just gonna keep teasing me?"

*** New Cerinia,  Krystal's Mansion ***

The car lurched slightly. "Does that answer the question?" he chuckled. He put the car in park, and undid his seat belt. "I just hope that Panther isn't in there with your clone again."

*** DMCS Inquisitor, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

Vokun and Andronikos headed for the hangar, hopefully with Nova in tow, to take a waiting drop ship.

*** Dragon'taan/New Cerinia Orbit ***

Vitani studied the image, pacing back and forth as she thought. "I may have a way. Is there anything else I should know?"

*** Outpost Onyx, Deep Space ***

"Dragons flying the skies? Sounds like my kind of world," Rik commented.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5033 on: April 26, 2019, 07:30:33 PM »
*Mongdrigo, Command Center*
Ahsoka and Malgus would enter the command center only a few seconds apart from each other. McCullin turned and saluted as Malgus entered. "M'Lord."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5034 on: April 27, 2019, 01:08:51 AM »
***Torgus Prime, Baowolf ***
"You'd do well to remember that  the Federation can be just as honorable as a full blood Klingon, and that they are our allies now." Said another female Ferasan, her fur more of a purple color as she stepped into the room.

"Ahh Nina, what kept you?" Kreya asked.

"The new Refits on the Baowolf were extensive i wanted to see what they were before we got them on our ship."

"Ever the engineer." Kreya chuckled.

The shots from the 'dragon's rifle also got the attention of Nari and the commandos following her... Nari herself  activating a cloaking device that would conceal her from vison smell and to a lesser degree hearing...

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***
"I'm  sorry my mom was teaching me something just before you got here and I was having trouble picking up on it." Shiloe responded "And I'm also getting Impatient.

"Hey that's on you." Amie pointed out with a chuckle.

Tigress turned to Kyle "Yeah a huuge tech report, I thought you'd want to see personally." The large white Tiger replied.

*** Dragon'taan Spaceport ***

"This is my home, if anything you are new here, and I have every right to know who and what is on my home." the she-wolf replied.

*** Dragon'taan/New Cerinia Orbit ***
"No, I think that was everything... Roxanne?"

" The B1 battle droids are all linked into the control center in the normal position so if you can get there and turn off the control node it should aid you in elminating the Security... but the pirates aren't stupid they'll have organic security as well as have the control computers  guarded." the Ai Vixen replied.

*** Outpost Onyx, Deep Space ***
"Eh for some it's unnerving but when you live there you get use to it."
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 01:11:38 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
« Reply #5035 on: April 27, 2019, 04:18:37 PM »

"Way to go dufus! Why dont you just wake up the whole damn planet with that rifle of yours!" Sarla huffed, berating Sohdakin.  He was very good at his job, though he often took a very unconventional route to accomplish his goals.  One of those goals was to draw the attention of the Tal Shiar and what better way than to make a big show of force.

As the catwalk fell to the ground, taking the sniper along with it and crushing the Romulan in the process, Sohdakin rolled out of the way and began to sprint towards the far side, heading towards the signal.

"I wouldnt be using this indoors had that sniper not take out my rifle!" Sohdakin grumbled as he got a proximity warning from the entrance.  "Well shit, this cant be good" he checked his surroundings and kept low as he could as he made his way between the ruins and over to the far wall. When he rounded a corner he came to another long hallway and it seemed the signal was still a ways away.

"By the breath....is the signal traveling?" Sohdakin grumbled and sure enough Sarla confirmed his suspicions as she overlayed the last triangular read of the signal and it was on the move.  The Rohkah hissed a curse in his native language and sighed.  Well, at least he knew that whatever this was it was important enough to have it moved.

"Soda, youd better get a move on. There are multiple contacts in the ruins one may be cloaked though its hard to confirm and this hallway doesnt provide a lot of cover" Sarla said as despite the visual, audio and scent obfuscation from her armor, Nari still left distinct footprints in the sandy floor. If she had her own sensor suite she may pick up the various emitters that were deployed throughout the ruins.  They were small and had a scattering, rotating encryption scheme to avoid anyone following to where the signals were being sent to, but they could not hide their presence.

Sohdakin looked behind him briefly and contemplated setting up an ambush or even hiding.  Though with the signal on the move he decided to sprint down the hall in an attempt to catch up to the moving signal.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5036 on: April 27, 2019, 07:24:50 PM »
*** IKV Terror Wing, En Route to Torgus Prime ***

"Good - reports coming in have the Capellan Attack Force at considerable levels," Rhea told Fayam. "ETA, 45 seconds."

*** New Romulus ***

The Mogai docked with the Faith, and waited.
*Terror Wing*
Fayam pre-activated his shields and laid his hand on the throttle, ready to put it up ASAP.

*New Romulus*
Anna entered the warbird with her crew in tow. Johnny stayed behind to keep an eye on Faith.

*Earth*
Mary finally got a ride back to Corneria. Her worries and impatience was visible all over her during the entirety of the flight.

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #5037 on: April 27, 2019, 09:07:23 PM »
     “Excuse you?” Katin said as he regained his balance from the sudden impact. He went to look and find that his brother was indeed on the opposing ship. “What is he doing out here?!”

“Wait what?-“ he was cut off by the sudden shift in movement as the ship ‘gently’ smacked into the other ship beside them. Damien had began saying some very unflattering words in response.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5038 on: April 27, 2019, 10:43:54 PM »
*** Inside Tal Shiar outpost, Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***

Now Fel knew Datacron' location, but the problem was is that he didn't know where that damned office located. Apparently, local consoles might have the data with the map of the whole outpost, so in case XIII can download one of them, he can find the way to the office and something more. And now he could eliminate everyone in the room he was because no one here knew about his presence. But he afraid, that sounds of battle might raise an alarm and Datacron location might be moved somewhere else and Fel won't be as successful as now. Luckily, there was another one shaft where he been, so decided to use it and figure where it might lead, in hope that shaft has no infrared movement detectors which Tal Shiar usually loves to place in such places. And sometimes, it could be not detectors. Dranghyr knew about those deadly things (which he simply calls as photo cameras for their similar appearance with that ancient devices) and used some of them in the past. Really cool things when it comes about guerilla warfare.

The shaft has led to yet another room with green-ish illumination. Inside the room were two Tal Shiar operatives who were under overwatch of each other, which means once Fel would kill one of them, another one would start the alarm. But they were working behind consoles which Fel needed so their elimination was needed. In order to do it and not to trigger an alarm, still being cloaked, Thirteenth slowly approached one of the Tal Shiar agents behind him and shot in his head with his silenced assault rifle and in the moment of an eye, shot another one agent on the opposite side of the room in the head. Once both of agents were killed, using the granted time frame, Fel connected his exo-suit with the console, luckily the console wasn't protected because the Tal Shiar operative was working at it. Using his knowledge of Romulans mainframes, Dranghyr downloaded the map of the outpost, along with some other data (which might be encrypted) and escaped into the shaft he used to come here. He needed time now to read the map, hoping Tal Shiar won't figure out soon that two of their agents now lying dead. Hiding corpses would be senseless because Fel would need a lot of time to do this and hiding just one won't help too much. So the Turian realized, that the given time is better to use for more important tasks.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 11:23:15 AM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5039 on: April 28, 2019, 01:10:57 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen made himself comfortable on what seemed to be a soft spot on the ground, not too bothered by the dragoness looking at him. He noticed her watching, but didn't really think much of it. Lying down once more, he closed his eyes again.

Good night, Michen.

Yeah, yeah. Good night to you too.