The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255941 times)

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5040 on: April 29, 2019, 01:02:40 PM »
***DMCS Inquisitor Dragon'taan orbit***

Nova followed him, enthralled with the beauty of the planet out the window.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5041 on: April 29, 2019, 02:22:53 PM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     “Excuse you?” Katin said as he regained his balance from the sudden impact. He went to look and find that his brother was indeed on the opposing ship. “What is he doing out here?!”

*** Anhur en route to the MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     “Wait what?-“ he was cut off by the sudden shift in movement as the ship ‘gently’ smacked into the other ship beside them. Damien had began saying some very unflattering words in response.
*** Anhur next to the MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
"Sorry, bout that ,but that was the only way we could get their attention." Grey apologized...."Don't worry we're not new to this sort of thing we know what were doing, there shouldn't have done any terminal damage to the ship.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #5042 on: April 30, 2019, 01:02:42 AM »
Name:Elijah "Red" Nakogee

Species: Rabbit

Bio: Well, Red is a scavenger. A really dedicated one at that. So much so that the massive mutilation conga-line of potentially career ending injuries has only left him a man with an array of life-support and prosthetics. He also enjoys collecting some of the more interesting trash he manages to pick up which he bargains for extravagant prices.

Current Location: Dragon'taan Orbit

Post Merge: April 30, 2019, 03:26:43 AM
Red's small Scavenger ship had been chugging it's way through the patches of space junk that rested around Dragon'taan. Using various lasers and beams large chunks of various junk patches were slowly sucked into the bay of his ship. Red himself sorted through the small mound of satellite and ship pieces and examined every single moderately shiny thing he was able to find. His life support system kept an almost rhythmic pattern that kept an equilibrium between the noises of his artificial lungs and the gentle hum of the battery that helped keep his cybernetics working without the need for constant recharging. He, unfortunately, didn't experience any sort of "Million Dollar Man" improvements and was basically scammed out of the more flashy systems. He was glad that the machinery he did have did more thab enough to keep him functioning.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 03:26:43 AM by Martin, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5043 on: May 01, 2019, 01:05:57 AM »
*** Dragon'taan Spaceport ***

"I am San, Daughter of Moro. I came here seeking out a famous figure - Kyle Indari. Do you know where I can find him?" San asked.

"Careful, San," Ichi cautioned his human sister. "She smells of wolf, but also of something else I cannot discern."

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

A DMC Ares-class Attack Cruiser approached Red's ship. "Unrecognized craft, please identify yourself," the Warship radioed. Her shields were up, but her weapons were not armed.

*** Dragon'taan/New Cerinia Orbit ***

Vitani curled her lips and shrugged. "Nothing I can't handle. Any idea where to take the ship once I have control?"

*** DMCS Inquisitor Dragon'taan orbit ***

Vokun boarded the drop ship, sat down, and waited for Nova to take his seat. "If you've any questions before we hit planetside, ask them now," he told him.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Sheila shrugged and went back to sleep. Draco curled up next to her and went to sleep himself.

Tyber frowned. "Really? What was she trying to teach you?" he asked. "Or do I even wanna know?"

Kabier walked outside and got into the car with Viktor, Tyber and Shiloh. After she got in, Viktor backed out of the driveway, and set off. Tyber looked to Shiloh. "You did remember to bring the tickets I sent you, right?"

*** IKV Terror Wing, Torgus Prime Orbit ***

Both the IKV Terror Wing and the IKS Hegh dropped out of warp at the same time, followed by a task force of Klingon ships. As soon as the Terror Wing was secured from warp, the hangar bay doors opened, leaving Fayam free to come out and blast the Capellan ships - a mixed bag of B'rel Birds-of-Prey, Puy'jaQ Raptors, Ki'tang Birds-of-prey, T'liss Light Warbirds, T'Varo Light Warbirds, and Ar'kif Tactical Warbirds, all supported by four black-colored D'Derridex Warbirds and a pair of Lucrehulk Battleships, all emblazoned with the Capellan Confederation Logo . The Terror Wing went on the attack, going after one of the D'Derridex Warbirds.

*** New Romulus ***

The Vulpes Umbra, when Anna and her crew assumed command, would head back for the fleet formation, to make ready for the warp jump.

*** Mongdrigo, Command Center ***

"Put the fleet on high alert," Malgus commanded. "We have an imminent threat - but they are not to fire unless fired upon. This is a direct order from their Lord!"

"I take it you felt what I did?" Ahsoka asked.

*** Outpost Onyx, Deep Space ***

"You live there? Hnh... must be nice," Rik commented.

"Goods, Rik - we're on a schedule," Roc told his friend.

*** Coruscant Orbit ***

A Sith Fury-class Interceptor dropped out of transwarp over Coruscant, and K'Tath immediately went about securing permission for his ship to land. Once done, he looked to his female counterpart. Gently poking the side of her head, he said softly, "Hey, Cobalt... wake up, we're here."

*** Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***

The map Thirteen got would pinpoint the exact location of the office - on the other end of the outpost, just shy of the main reactor that powered the place. Among the other unprotected files he got were numerous references to a "Eternal Katana Fleet" and something about a rogue wolf going from one world to the next that the Tal Shiar had some interest in.

Outside the outpost, an alarm began blaring with a lout BOOOO-DEEEET! BOOOO-DEEEET! BOOOO-DEEEET! And almost immediately, droids seemed to come from the spire walls. One of them looked to Sohdakin, and shouted something in a completely alien language. Aside from that, it made no hostile gesture.

"I think he's looking for you," Steiner commented.

*** Coronet Spaceport, Corellia ***

Just outside the gateway between the Spaceport and Coronet City, a strange gateway opened, and stayed for a few moments. Afterward, a wolf dressed in crimson splint mail armor, evidently enhanced with modern tech, stepped through. On his back were two katanas. The wolf's glowing blue eyes surveyed his surroundings. "Hnnnh... how familiar," he commented, seemingly to himself.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5044 on: May 01, 2019, 02:00:03 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Command Center*
McCullin faltered slightly. A few seconds passed before he moved. “Y-Yes, m’Lord.” He turned and started the communication.
“Fleet, be on high alert. Lord Malgus has sensed an imminent threat. He orders you to not fire upon the hostile, only to be aware.”
The fleet, after a minute, responded.
-We will do as Lord Malgus commands.-
McCullin sighed and turned with a smile. “They’re on alert, Lord.”

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5045 on: May 01, 2019, 02:17:18 AM »
"Why do you seek him?" Ambre the she-wolf asked, turning to Ichi "Although your caution is wise, wolf boy , it's unwarrented. Ambre replied "You will most likely find Kyle in his mansion ten minutes east of it, on Draco Hill ." The she wolf noted pointing with her muzzle at the mansion in the distance.

"We've setup a shipyard just out of orbit of New Cerinia that my contact will use to refit the cargo hauler." Kylie explained showing a holographic representation as well as giving Vitani the coordinates via whatever manner she had...

"I dunno if you do want to know..." Shilie replied her eyes glowing like they had lit on fire for one second... the Fox smirking as the flames in her eyes died down, her eyes returning to their normal green color. "Of course i have them they never left my pocket."

Tigress took a deep breath, instead of talking she dropped some device to the ground which brought up a hologram of herself which began talking

"I've begun trials of a prototype adaptive sheild system similar to Borg shields in large spacecraft form.

I've finsihed all experimental developments of our battlemech equipment, I've finished miniturization of our fusion engines which now come in at 25% lighter than Clan XL engines and the same size as standard engines leaving more room in the side torsos,Also i've finished development of what I call Dragon scale mech armor which is based off of the clan ferro-lammelor armor, it's 50% lighter and smaller than clan ferro fiberous and increases protection by 80% per ton of armor, making our mech armor nearly invulnrable, with the shield systems our mechs are incredibly hard to destroy, the new armor is also  65% lighter, once again allowing more tonnage for weapons and other internal components. I've increase all weapon effective ranges to at least 200 meters more than their clan counterparts, finnally i've finished the final design of the mech grade missile launcher I call the Dovah Fire launcher the launcher can carry and fire any missile type and even torpedos for underwater or space the launchers come in eight  flavours  2, 4, 5, 6, 10,, 12, 15, 20, the launchers can load  The ATM missle LRM, SRM SSRM MRM SMRM and any other projectile small enough to fit into it even Proton Torpedos. All these upgrades apply to Protmechs as well.

I think i'm gonna call this the last upgrade to the gen3 Mjolnir platform, now offers various forms of plating including the Sangheili standard Nanolaminate, Dragon Scale and other various light weight but strong materials to offer a variety of textures and look to the armor, the helmet still serves as a Neurohelmet with a small upgrade for Mechwarriors, no implant is required for their use, however training is still highly advised before using such armor.

Finally i've been working with Vokun and studying Iconian tech ,however we have just gotten new data from the Cerinian asteroid base, after 5 years of trying to break the encryption,we finnally got it,  and we found something disturbing or maybe good. The Ancient Cerinians, knew the Iconians, not only that but they were allies, The Cerinians were much like me trading for technology and then making that technology our own by reverse engineering it and if possible improving on it, The Cerinians had tech on par with Iconians, a lot was lost with the destruction of Cerinia, using some of my new Mjolnir gen 3 armor a team went to Cerina and found information that confirms the Cerinians knew the Iconians and reguarlly spoke with them, but it seems that the Cerinians did not know of the Iconian homeworld's destruction, due to events that lead up to Cerinia itself being rendered uninhabitable. To that end I have updated our Materilization devices with Cerinian versions of  Iconian tech to allow for more storage, along with that I have found out that the Cerinian Subspace drives are very similar to Iconian gateway technology. Comparing data records from the Asteroid base and what was discovered on Cerinia, i have found that Cerinian tech that we have, like that on the Aurora, Borealis and the Galatae are on par with Ancient Cerinian tech, ot at least close i imagine soon we will have many breakthroughs thanks to the unlocked data and data we recoverd From Cerinia"

"I'm also working with our Romulan allies to create improved Hyper-plasma weapons and power devices, some of the new Fusion reactors could be replacing some  of the Republics Singularity cores soon, if  development proceeds as projected."

***Torgus Prime Orbit ***

With the arrival of the terror wing the Baowulf decloaked  along with More B'rel Birds-of-Prey and some Somraw Raptors decloaked along with the rest all showing the red Dragon logo of the Tri-Dragon-Legion.

"I have had no other place to go, and the merc contracts pay pretty well." Alex replied, looking to Roc.

*** Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***
With the alerts going off Nari and the squad of commandos went full stealth activating their full cloaks which would   muffle their footsteps to sound almost like a  soft breath, Nari  retreated to the squad feeling that someone had spotted her.

*** Coruscant Orbit ***

"mmm just a few more minutes?" The female Lucario woman muttered, barley stirring in her bed...
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 09:40:57 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #5046 on: May 01, 2019, 03:28:53 AM »
Red's head jolted up from its angled position as he heard the announcement page into his ship's intercom, He quickly made his way through the decrepit halls of his ship before he quickly seated himself in the cockpit and replied to the transmission with his own garbled and fuzzy message "This is Captain Red of the Scavenger ship Bogatyr." His labored breathing could be heard through the transmission "I come in peace. I'm simply doing my... Scavenge-ly actions on all these junk patches." He stated with a hint of annoyance before he could be heard shuffling around and coughing in the background of the transmission fuzz
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5047 on: May 01, 2019, 11:09:39 AM »
*Terror Wing*
Fayam did not wait a moment when the bay doors opened. He shot out on full power, locking his turrets on the barrage of enemies at first chance. Mere seconds after exiting, he was shooting at everything that happened to move and bear the Capellan logo, not preferring one target over the other.

*New Romulus*
Anna did not hesitate to warp. In the meantime, she tried gathering intel on the enemies they'd face. She wanted to come armed with knowledge.

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #5048 on: May 01, 2019, 12:55:37 PM »
***DMCS Inquisitor***

Nova shook his head, rather wanting to enjoy the descent in silence.

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #5049 on: May 01, 2019, 11:01:22 PM »
     Katin gritted his teeth at the sight of his brother. “Oh he’s going to get a good look at my fist once I get a hold of him! Why the heck didn’t he tell me he was coming up before leaving our home?!” He turned to Steiner and Silrus. “How fast can we get them over here?”
     “Nah! That’s good.” He said getting his footing. “I’ve been through worse than that so all is good.” He looked out at the window and saw his brother looking back. He smiled and waved as if he had done nothing wrong. “Alright Grey, how do we get over there?” He asked.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5050 on: May 01, 2019, 11:45:33 PM »
     Katin gritted his teeth at the sight of his brother. “Oh he’s going to get a good look at my fist once I get a hold of him! Why the heck didn’t he tell me he was coming up before leaving our home?!” He turned to Steiner and Silrus. “How fast can we get them over here?”
     “Nah! That’s good.” He said getting his footing. “I’ve been through worse than that so all is good.” He looked out at the window and saw his brother looking back. He smiled and waved as if he had done nothing wrong. “Alright Grey, how do we get over there?” He asked.
"They have to open the airlock." Grey explained.

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
« Reply #5051 on: May 04, 2019, 02:55:40 AM »
"T...that wasn't me!" Sohdakin said to Sarla as he could just feel her gaze on him if she had a physical form in which to give him that 'look' while the klaxon sounded quite loudly.  He didn't see any sensors that he could have tripped, nor did Sarla alert him of anything nefarious in his path. As droids started coming out of the walls, Sohdakin paused and turned just in time to see one of the droids spotting him and saying something in a language that he didn't understand. 

"Oh! Hello, Im fine here.....now, thank you......how are you?" he said out loud through his external speakers before blasting the droid with his rifle, the 30mm round obliterating the droid before it could do anything to the dragon, bits and pieces of the droid scattered down the hallway and back into the previous room he was in. "Wasn't interested in a conversation anyway"

"Good thing Sohda, he wasn't asking to be your friend, thats for sure" Sarla quipped as Sohdakin continued down the hallway and took a moment to remove the extended barrel as he had a feeling, as things got tighter, he wouldn't be needing to shoot long range.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5052 on: May 04, 2019, 12:49:16 PM »
*** Inside Tal Shiar outpost, Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***

Once Fel gotten himself safe, he inspected the map he obtained and wondered. It was the location of the power fusion reactor, so apparently, in case he will disable it, the whole outpost will be exposed and any electronic security measures will be disabled, meaning, that the only Dranghyr would need to do is to find the room, where Datacron located. And he wanted to do so, as he won't be needed to deal with hacking local door consoles. And so he made it as his plan for the next actions. Sadly, the shaft where he has been had no further ways, so Fel has been forced to exit from the shaft, being cloaked. His suit has some energy remained, but soon it will go away and he will be seen, which will make him extremely vulnerable as open combat against armored marines is a challenge for him with no guarantee he can survive it.

Fel surprised once again when the next room right to the central one was a prison. Turian rushed to some of the cages and discovered, that cells have prisoners inside them. And as Fel has seen, there were about eight cells, the consoles which open them was in the middle of the room. But the grey alien didn't want to release them now. Without weapons, they were useless and will die pretty quickly as he saw there were some guards. But why all those people were here? What's Tal Shiar point was to contain them here? So for now, Turian left them where they were, but once reactor would stop, the prisoners will be free and... Fel should help them to escape from this damned place. Even if they were criminals, they should be condemned by Cornerian local laws. They're furries after all!

Fel decided to proceed further and encountered a door with the nameplate 'Power Reactor Cell Room', which was obviously a room with the heart of this outpost. Unfortunately, it was locked and there was no way to get inside the room through any other means. Just a wall with the door and the console. But then Turian spotted a Romulan female, waited for her, while Turian being cloaked, and once she bypassed him, Turian appeared behind her back. Moreover, his suit energy was over and now he has been seen. But now Turian didn't care as he was almost succeeded at his first major goal.

"Don't even move, Tal Shiar' scum. Tell me the codes from the reactor room and you will survive...". Said Fel pointing his rifle on the female back of her head.

Before Viktor appeared, not long ago a faction of super soldiers (actually rotted clones) called Grineer, was able to catch the last of the Orokin, a race of purple elf-like creatures whose skin looked like a Galaxy star map. The race which was able to create a series of combat suits, which were directly connected to your nervous system and mind. But even though such suits were capable of killing in mass, today wasn't a good day for Storm at all. She thought, that she could be safe here on Corellia and Grineer won't travel here so far away and she could continue her researches related with Klyntar race. But she was wrong. Even though the battlefield was filled in the blood of super soldiers, a lucky EM grenade had disabled all her combat suit abilities and they trapped her inside the cryopod in front of Viktor eyes. Obviously, the union of two generals, Ruk and Grievous, has made its job. And now they were about to load the cryopod on the Grineer spaceship. And if they can capable to discover secrets of the Orokin, the Galactic Society would face with a one more serious threat, where even Force-sensitive users were a total joke.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 12:55:03 PM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5053 on: May 06, 2019, 01:33:11 AM »
*** Inside Tal Shiar outpost, Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***

The Romulan immediately whirled around to try and knock the weapon at her head away with one hand, the other drawing a Disruptor pistol to point at Fel. "Brave, but foolish, alien," she said, her tone sneering the word "alien", "you're impossibly outnumbered, outgunned, and outmatched."

*** Fleet Spire, Corneria ***

Several more droids appeared, and went after Sohdakin.

*** Corneria Spaceport Docks ***

Some time after Tybalt sat down, the shuttle was fully loaded, cleared, and began its ascent through the atmosphere. The clouds steadily cleared to the vast, eternal night of space - and the several Imperium Warships and other refitted vessels, all emblazoned with a "601" standing guard in orbit.

After searching, Viktor was on the track of the Cryopod, looking to rescue the inhabitant within. He approached one particular building, looking to either rescue his friend, or find out where she'd been taken.

*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***

"I can transport him aboard," Steiner offered.

"That would expedite his arrival," Silrus told Katin. "Basically a teleporter."

*** Dragon'taan ***

The drop ship descended through the atmosphere of Dragon'taan, heading for the Military District. Vokun chose not to tell Nova "Welcome to Dragon'taan," as he imagined he didn't need to.

*** Torgus Prime Orbit ***

While Fayam engaged the Capellans, Rhea sent a Klingon Battle Chant over an open channel, which in turn frenzied Klingon ships in her task force and they ruthlessly attacked the Capellan force.

*** RRW Vulpes Umbra, En Route to Torgus Prime ***

For an experienced Starship Commander, Anna would not find much that would be of great difficulty on the Capellans of the Capellan Confederation - they were thieves, thugs, and pirates. The worst of the worst, but still little more than violent criminals. Still, there was no indication as to why they'd attack Torgus Prime and Torrentus' Romulan Empire. There seemed no logic to it.

There was a pause before the response came: "Well, being that you're a relative newcomer to these parts, we'll let it slide, this time - for future reference, do identify yourself before you start scavenging Dragon'taan orbit. You're actually lucky you got here first - there's a Battlemech Drop Ship yet to be scavenged on the far side of the planet; remnants of an attacker that attacked us unprovoked some time ago. If you want real profitable scavenging, you could start with that. Anything you recover, you could turn over to Master Developer Tigress Arcnon - and don't worry about being paid for what you find. That's handled by the Salvage and Scavenger Treasury account here on Dragon'taan. Tigreess will tell you how it works. DMCS Ares, over and out." The warship then cut transmission and returned to its patrol route.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Tyber smiled. "That's good. And don't worry about drink and snacks - I have that covered," he told Shiloh.

"He actually does, this time," Viktor chuckled from the driver's seat. Kabier wasn't looking back at the child couple, but she was grinning ear to ear.

"I see, I see..." Kyle stated as he paced, listening to Tigress' report. When she finished, he nodded. "That's damn good work, Tigress. Keep me posted."

It was then that young Jason approached Amie. "Mom, where'd Shiloh go?" he asked.

Sheila woke peacefully, and noticed Michen still there. She wanted to talk to him, but she didn't want to wake him. He did travel a long way to get here. She did catch an odd whiff from him, and slowly inched over to take a good sniff, try and discern what it was she smelled.

San looked up and spotted it, then tapped the brother whom she wasn't riding. "Let's go," she suggested. She and the two massive wolves  headed in that direction without so much as a word.

"I'll see what I can do," Vitani said. She accessed her comms. "Vitani to the Furiam - one to beam back." She looked straight at Kylie as she was beamed away. Shortly thereafter, the Furiam cloaked and headed for the AO.

*** Mongdrigo, Command Center ***

"Now, get the Mongdrigans in here - anyone who knows about this Brottleheim creature. I want to know everything there is to know about it," Malgus commanded.

Rik was about to speak when his computer beeped. Rik looked over it, then looked to Roc and said, "Supplies are loaded, you're all set."

"Good... sooner we get this done, the better," Roc said as he paid for the goods. "I just hope my wife can hold off the baby till I get there."

"Oh, that's right!" Rik chuckled. "How's Jill doing?"

"Another time, Rik," Roc stated. He looked to Alex. "We should get going."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5054 on: May 06, 2019, 02:08:45 AM »
***  just outside the Tal Shiar outpost, Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***

Nari's team had used all the commotion to sneak to the entrance of the outpost, one of the commados setting a breaching charge at the entrance door...

"When this goes off their gonna know we're here but I imagine in the confusion we can nullify and Romulans before they throw an alarm." one of the commados said to Nari, the Silver armored vixen nodding in reply...

with that the team backed away from the door before a very loud explosion went off completely knocking the door from it's railings, hinges, whatever held it on...

Another portal of purple color opened near Viktor, a small purple dragon coming out of it, looking around and spotting  Icy cold wolf. "Dang, is this a bad time?" she asked Viktor quietly.

*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
 Grey waited patiently for a responce their comms having been open to allied frequencies for awhile now....

*** Torgus Prime Orbit ***
 Kay'pal's fleet also engaged with Rhea's fleet helping the combined Klingon force with their hybrid disruptor-plasma weaponry. to tear through the Capellans lighter armor that they usually had though some of their stolen craft lacked their light armor and fast moving ability something that perplexed Kreya and her officer Ninya as they studied the remains of craft as the Baowulf blew through more and more debri from destroyed capellan ships from Kay'pal's  Negh'Var.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
"reaaally?" Shiloe asked.

"You know I will General right now i'm working on upgrades to some of the Tri-Dragon leauges weapons along with more variations of Hybrid weapons like the Disruptor-plasma weapons..." Tigress said as she turned to head back to the armory.

"She went with  Kabby and Tyber, why?" Amie asked her son.

After San left vision range Amber changed her form back to her standard form of a white humanoid Wolf. "heh left without a thank you..." The she wolf shrugged.

"I'll leave it to you then, if you need anything else you  have my contact information" Kylie replied, getting an oddly familiar feeling from Vitani.

"Considering you have a baby coming let's go but don't rush it." Alex said turning to Follow Roc Back outside.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 02:20:04 AM by Alessia Starfurr »