The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256859 times)

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5070 on: May 08, 2019, 08:50:28 PM »
(OOC

Name: PK-9T9 (codename Peacekeeper)
Specimen: cyborg
Homeworld: Sol III
Appearance: PK-9T9 is a cyborg with the blue-white armored suit, glowing eyes when he talks and some cables, which are exposed around his neck and wrapping his hands. Those cables, however, contain extremely cold liquid nitrogen which is needed for most of his abilities. Despite the fact that they are exposed, they're made from Beskar, so they're hard to cut even with a lightsaber. His torso is also made from Beskar, but the rest of his body is made from an alloy of durasteel and flexisteel. Has some moving parts (on the surface of his arms).
Personality: Peacekeeper has no understanding of what is good or right and as such, his behavior depends on his firmware and desires of his master. PK-9T9 has no master at the moment. All his previous memory has been erased (except non-volatile which is responsible for his skills and abilities). For the same reason, he can't lie and has no morale and emotions. His only fate is to serve.
Powers: high physical power, skilled lightsaber user, extremely good at hand-to-hand combat, rocket boots, frost manipulation
Weaknesses: vulnerable to water, powerful electromagnetic fields, and interference, his personality matrix can be hacked and reprogrammed
Bio: to be defined

)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 10:17:51 PM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #5071 on: May 09, 2019, 12:35:19 AM »
*** Anhur en route to the MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     “Oh right...forgot about that. Well then let’s get to-“ In the middle of his sentence his body was warped and pulled from the ship he was on and materialized back onto the MJ12 Ship. And before him stood his already irritated brother. Damien held his gut with one hand and with the other covered his mouth. “Oh god...I’m gonna be sick...” he said as he looked for a place to let loose his stomach. He ran over to an open box not caring what it may contain and vomited.

***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit **
     Katin glared at his brother folding over a box and exuding his nauseous stomach. He walked over and loomed over him. “Oh dear brother of mine...answer me this. Why in the name of the gods are you up in space!? You should be down back on the surface in case anymore attacks were to occur!” He yelled, like an overbearing parent scolding their child. He grabbed Damien by the neck and pulled him up from the box. “Get a hold of yourself, your embarrassing me in front of the Admiral.” Katin said. Damien stood to his feet now with a calm belly and replied.
     “Well, more crap started raining down in Aaopoke. When it ended I decided to find where the nuisance came from. Ended up in that ship over there with Grey, the guy I met down planetside.” He said pointing over to Grey.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5072 on: May 09, 2019, 01:30:55 AM »
*** Anhur en route to the MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     “Oh right...forgot about that. Well then let’s get to-“ In the middle of his sentence his body was warped and pulled from the ship he was on and materialized back onto the MJ12 Ship. And before him stood his already irritated brother. Damien held his gut with one hand and with the other covered his mouth. “Oh god...I’m gonna be sick...” he said as he looked for a place to let loose his stomach. He ran over to an open box not caring what it may contain and vomited.

Katin glared at his brother folding over a box and exuding his nauseous stomach. He walked over and loomed over him. “Oh dear brother of mine...answer me this. Why in the name of the gods are you up in space!? You should be down back on the surface in case anymore attacks were to occur!” He yelled, like an overbearing parent scolding their child. He grabbed Damien by the neck and pulled him up from the box. “Get a hold of yourself, your embarrassing me in front of the Admiral.” Katin said. Damien stood to his feet now with a calm belly and replied.
     “Well, more crap started raining down in Aaopoke. When it ended I decided to find where the nuisance came from. Ended up in that ship over there with Grey, the guy I met down planetside.” He said pointing over to Grey.

Grey transported over just in time to see Damien finish vomiting into a crate. "Yeah that tends to happen for first timers a lot I wouldn't consider that embaressing at all. Or beat him up over that..." Grey noted  patting himself down to make sure everything was intact. "Sorry about the noise comms must have been down on your end or something." the grey wolf added.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5073 on: May 09, 2019, 01:59:12 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Command Center*
Garrus pondered a minute before speaking. “If we started a war, somewhere else. Brottlehiem is drawn to chaos, to war and bloodshed. As for being released, his followers probably organized that.”

*Mongdrigo, Mutant Battleground*
Carphen sighed in relief as the first of the mechs reached his attack line. Spindly little legs held welded steel chassis ten feet in the air. A long, tube like cockpit say atop the intricate recoil-suppression system that supported a weapon much too large for the mech’s weight class. Spindles, the mechs were called, often supported infantry in siege breaking operations.
The first Spindle genuflected low, the cockpit opening with a wheeze of pneumatic servos. The pilot’s helmet livery, tribal curls of black paint, matched the nose of her mech.

Magdelin Desmoign, Mad Mags, saluted lazily to Carphen as her squadmates opened fire on the wall.  Railgun slugs punched steel, One hundred and five millimeter thermobaric explosive shells ripped the perforated steel to red hot shrapnel.
Magdelin spoke as she locked Carphen’s radio frequency. “Carph. Heard y’needed backup.”
“Mad Mags herself,” Carphen chuckled. “Come to save the day. The wall was giving us trouble. Couldn’t get charges close enough. Thanks for the assist. Looks like they’re giving up. Let’s walk.”

Within minutes, the surviving mutants packed their belongings and left, the dead processed and the meat stored.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 05:44:17 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #5074 on: May 09, 2019, 06:56:38 AM »
*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***
Red's ship pulled close to the dropship. It felt almost too suspicious what with how the ship was basically untouched in the thousands of bits of extremely valuable junk that gathered around Dragon'taan. Fastening a more complicated airtight version of his helmet he checked many parts of his armor to make sure it was ready for extra-vehicular activity. After a quick check up of his breathing tubed he connected his CPAP mechanism from the actual intake fan and into a sizeable tank of oxygen which would provide him with enough time to crack the ship open and return for a refill.

"I should change the name of my ship" Red said to himself as he jumped out of the airlock and floated towards the wreckage. He made sure not to overshoot the speed and distance which he flew, Landing on what he assumed was the front of the ship he searched his small tool belt to see if he had a capable saw with which he could possibly take off pieces of the ship that would be used as a hole to enter through, Finding one that sufficed he went to work as the saw slowly cut through the carapace of the ship "Hey. Maybe this'll be my big break, turning in whatever I find in this piece of Junk'll definitely net me some pretty pennies" He was almost already halfway done with the cut, He was hoping that the hole would actually big enough to fit him through.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 07:19:57 AM by Martin »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5075 on: May 09, 2019, 10:36:29 AM »
*** Inside Tal Shiar outpost, Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***

Luckily for Sohdakin, Fel was fully disarmed and still disoriented, so he couldn't counterattack. Otherwise, even being slammed to the wall, three-fingered one could resist. He was smart enough with dealing even enemies bigger than himself. However, being released, Dranghyr didn't attack the dragon. His questions and behavior showed him, that he was unaware of what's going on here, but he didn't look hostile (and wasn't Fel' enemy after all, like Tal Shiar do), heck, Fel would be already dead if the dragon wanted it. But instead, he engaged himself in a fight with droids. But Fel didn't know what the giant beast doing here. Fox didn't tell him, that Fel gonna have a partner during the mission. Or does he has forgot to tell? But Turian doesn't have time to figure out it right now. What he knew - this person shooted in him when Fel was outside of the ruins.

"I'd ask you the same, interloper... CDF didn't warn me about you". Replied Fel and upon grabbing the disruptor rifle from the floor (because his weapons were destroyed because of Sohdakin' felling on him), proceed in the power reactor room and approached the console which was in front of really huge, cyan color power core. Once he realized, how to operate with the console, Turian has disabled the power reactor functioning, causing a power outage for the entire Spire and outpost. And boy, the sound which the reactor had produced, was clear... low and thud. Like stopping the nuclear reactor in the middle of his peak activity. Apparently, the core held a lot of energy and in case it would explode, it might damage some of the civilian parts of the Corneria. Or not. Dranghyr couldn't allow this outpost exists any further and so he founded, that the console had an ability to turn on self-destruction mechanism and set two hours countdown which should be more than enough to find the Datacron. He should, as he has a map of this damned place.

Once the entire outpost had its power downed, Fel exited the room, seeing prisoners roaming the room. Some of them had already picked weapons from dead droids and Marines. As Fel expected, force fields of prisoner cells were disabled once outpost power has been disabled. But Turian assumed that they might not know where the actual exit could be. Maybe if Sohdakin could lift each of them through the hole in the ceiling, as he has wings. But the grey alien also noted an unknown person here as well. It wasn't a Klingon marine, nor Romulan. Of course, it was Nari, but Fel didn't familiar with her. Maybe after this hell, he would ask who she was, but not now. Interrogating unknown, non-Tal Shiar persons wasn't part of his mission. Not yet.

"If you're here really to help, drag all prisoners from here on the surface. I'm gonna get that damn Datacron meanwhile". Intelligence operative said to Sohdakin before he went to the commander office, shooting a Klingon marine in the head in the process. It was also a check to see if Sohdakin was on the same side with Turian.

*** Coronet Spaceport, Corellia ***

Even though Grineer were rotting clones and remainings of the Orokin, they weren't fully dumb. Even though three of them were already dead (thanks to Spyra), they still have a piece of the mind of their ancestors. Selfish, greedy, but yet smart enough to show some tactical skills. So once the firefight started, Grineer Galleon (which looks like a slime) where Storm contained, has closed it's cargo bay and now was about to depart from the system. To make things more complicated, a Bombardier appeared from the ship and started to shoot in Spyra with homing rockets, but they were not fast enough to turn, so the purple dragon has a room for maneuvers. And the only way to get inside the ship is to break the window in the cockpit, which was in the front of the ship. But there were Grineer troopers as well, so some fight could be needed.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 10:45:03 AM by XIII »

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #5076 on: May 09, 2019, 01:13:27 PM »
(Ah. The good old Space Engineers Potatoes reference)

***DRV Korriban Ruins***

The drone watched the cyborg closely, cloaked, as it tried to figure out it's motive. By the reaction of the clone troopers, and the radio message, it decided to uncloak and reveal itself to the captain. --Hello. I am a Draycon Weaponized Reconnaissance Vessel. I have sentient A.I systems designed by the Draycon Infinitum. My owner is currently heading toward Dragon'taan. I can attack the cyborg if needed. My scanners show it's hostile-- It dipped it's wing, like it was waving. --My name is Potatoes. What's yours?--

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5077 on: May 09, 2019, 05:16:13 PM »
*Torgus Prime*
Fayam didn't even realise ground forces were present. He just shot at the Capellans in orbit, his eyes burning with fury.

*Vulpes Umbra*
"Fancy," commented Zealo on the AI voice. Anna pricked her eyes on him and asked sharply, "Did you hear that or not?" Zealo replied, "Ok, I'm going!" He and Koman hurried to the battlestations. Anna remained on the bridge to control the ship.

Offline Tristan Foxalot

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • This Profile is Shut Down
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black with white accents
« Reply #5078 on: May 09, 2019, 09:34:34 PM »
((Sorry for the delay.))

*** Korriban Ruins ***

Tristan watched as the trooper took off his helmet, revealing the head of a grey wolf underneath, but even without it Tristan was still unnerved by the soldiers, up until the other made his joke; forcing a small laugh through Tristan's breath. But he didn't know how that was a joke, or who it was directed to. Not until he turned around.

And there, standing right behind him, would be the Cyborg. With a surprised yelp, Tristan backed up against the grey wolf trooper, no small amount of fear gripping the boy, right up until the Cyborg revealed his laser swords. Lightsabers, the thought would come to him. That is what they were. He somehow knew.

Then, the sudden sound of engines coming somewhere outside snapping him out of his trance, curiously spiking for just a moment before the fear of the Cyborg returned. Tristan would step around the trooper, backing further into the cave; every instinct in his body told him to stay away from that thing, and he very much intended to do so.
I have shut down my profile. Apologies for any inconvenience, and have a good day. :)

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5079 on: May 09, 2019, 10:30:33 PM »
*** Korriban Ruins ***

"You're not authorized to be here. Leave the system or call your ID". Cyborg said to the wolf clones, when searching through his local database gave no matches at all (because he had an empty database cleared by Trandoshans when they dropped him into space. A long story). But once Luro appeared, his appearance triggered internal Peacekeeper' process to change his behavior pattern to 'passive' and almost in no eye the cyborg turned off his lightsabers and put them into his arm nested sections. And while Luro was here, the blue cyborg doesn't represent a threat to anyone until Luro won't say or got attacked by someone. This how Juvard Illip Oggurobb reprogrammed him when Koth found him at Nar Shaddaa, where he was looked more like a rotted Grineer soldier. And that is why having a master for PK was so important because without one the cyborg can malfunctioning. Meaning he becomes hostile to everyone who has no entries in his local database or on the central server (which currently was a desirable feature).

Once Luro approached close enough, Peacekeeper walked toward his direction ignoring everyone, saluted and... froze waiting for further instructions.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 10:34:05 PM by XIII »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5080 on: May 09, 2019, 10:36:40 PM »
*** Korriban Ruins ***

The hulking Sangheili known as Luro approached Peacekeeper with his human colleague - Lana - and she was the first to speak: "What's the situation?"

Luro's attention, however, was fixed on Tristan. His face bore what passed as a frown among the Sangheili, seemingly surprised he was there. What was even more surprising, Tristan was at the center of the disturbance Luro felt earlier. His head and neck inclined, he stared directly at Tristan, before looking to Peacekeeper. "Peacekeeper... you do realize those clones are from the DMC? There was no need to threaten them." He again looked at Tristan. "And you're scaring the child. What's a child doing on Korriban?"

*** RRW Vulpes Umbra, Torgus Prime Orbit ***

The Romulan Republic task force dropped out of warp, and the fleet waited for Anna's word to commence the assault. There certainly was no shortage of Capellan targets.

*** IKS Terror Wing, Torgus Prime Orbit ***

"Of course! We are sending down ground assets! Cover their entry!" Rhea requested.

*** Corellia Orbit ***

Inside that Grineer Galleon, a gate opened up, and Viktor walked through. Anyone in the immediate vicinity would be immobilized and drained to near death by shadowy tendrils that seemed to materialize from the floor. Viktor walked over to the cryopod to peer inside. Knowing he had little time, he went about opening the pod, grabbing Storm, hefting her over his shoulder like a bag of grain, and starting for the gate. But a pair of Grineer blocked his way. Viktor, irritated and running out of time, lashed out with a shadowy tendril that came from his palm, which split and impaled the two, and then drained them to dried, mummified corpses. Viktor then walked through the gate and it closed after him.

Once back on Corellia, Viktor gently and gingerly set Storm down on a bench at the Coronet Zoo, and spoke, "Storm... can you hear me? Are you okay?"

*** Mongdrigo, Command Center ***

"Is that right...?" Malgus asked, his face portraying getting an idea. He hummed in thought, mulling something over.

Ahsoka frowned, then leaned closer to Garrus. "Something tells me you just gave him an idea."

*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***

Steiner was about to speak when a nearby console beeped. Steiner went over to it, tapped a few commands in, and his face turned to confusion. "What the f***...?" He looked to Katin and Damien. "Are you sure you have all my crew under lock and key?"

*** Outpost Onyx, Deep Space ***

Roc's ship powered up, lifted off, and headed out - destination: Expedition 22. Once zipping away at Translight Speed, Roc looked to Alex. "Are you sure you understand the mission parameters? I don't want any mistakes on this one."

*** Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***

By now, the Klingon Marines and Tal Shiar Personnel were actively trying to impede the intruders' progress. The Commandant would be at his desk, basically puppy-guarding the Datacron with a Disruptor pointed at the doorway.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Tyber made a faux look of irritation. "Hardy hardy har," he told Shiloh, digging a decent-sized wad of cash out of his pocket. "Really, Shiloh - I've got us covered this time. And the last time was not my fault."

"Sweetie, I don't think she's ever gonna let you live that one down," Kabier chuckled.

"Get used to it, kiddo - girls can be like that," Viktor added. Tyber rolled his eyes as his parents lovingly chuckled and shared a tender kiss.

*** Dragon'taan Spaceport ***

A greeter droid approached Tybalt. "Greetings, and welcome to Dragon'taan! Home of the Dragon-Shifters! Headquarters of the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps! How might I direct you?"

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

San, Ichi and Ni finally arrived at Dragon'taan, and while the two giant wolves panted and rested, San knocked on the door.

Down in the Dragon lair, Sheila woke, and seeing Michen still there, decided to wake him to see if he was hungry.

*** Coruscant ***

K'Tath had what he needed packed up and ready to go. Now he just needed to wake the pretty Lucario woman sleeping on the bridge. He went next to Cobalt and gently shook her. "Hey... Cobalt, wake up. Wake up, we need to head out."
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 11:49:01 PM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5081 on: May 09, 2019, 10:44:50 PM »
*Mongdrigo, Command Center*
“Well,” Garrus sighed. “I do enjoy helping. And with so little time left...” He chuckled weakly.

*Mongdrigo, Mutant Settlement*
The Mongdrigan soldiers wasted no time bringing their APCs into position. As detected, a huge glacier sat just below the surface. The crews set about with picks and drills, boring into the ice and removing huge chunks. It would easily last a year, maybe two.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #5082 on: May 09, 2019, 10:45:51 PM »
***Dragon'taan orbit***

After a couple of quick trips back to his ship to refill his oxygen tanks Red finally managed to cut a sufficient hole in the front of the drop ship, He silently crawled through the hole and examined what exactly was inside the ship in the first place
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Tristan Foxalot

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • This Profile is Shut Down
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black with white accents
« Reply #5083 on: May 09, 2019, 11:16:27 PM »
*** Korriban Ruins ***

Tristan stopped as he saw the cyborg sheath his lightsabers, looking at the scene in some confusion before a very large humanoid reptile creature came into view, and it spoke. An alien. An alien Tristan doesn't recognise, but that is hardly surprising; there's loads of aliens in the galaxy, moreso now with the new arrivals. As the alien looked at Tristan, and spoke his question, Tristan's heart would nearly stop. Korriban. This is Korriban. The place he dreamt about.

With his head somewhat spinning, Tristan stepped out pf the gloom of the cave, forgetting his previous fears for a moment, looking up at the large reptile alien. "K-K-Korriban?" Tristan would stammer out, "Do you mean to say... this place is Korriban?"
I have shut down my profile. Apologies for any inconvenience, and have a good day. :)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5084 on: May 09, 2019, 11:59:27 PM »
*** Korriban Ruins ***
"What did you think you were on? Risa? No young man this blasted foresaken place is Korriban." The clone near Tristan said, turning to Luro "Well as you can see the boy is fine if not shaken up a little." The wolf clone answered putting his helmet back on, glad the  odd new comer was no longer a threat, since his ammo was running low.

Letting out an internal sigh of releif, the wolf clones squadmate saluted seeing Luro. "We think he came from that battle in orbit ,what a boy was doing in a battle like that is beyond us." The other Clone explained.

*** IKS Terror Wing, Torgus Prime Orbit ***
"Affirmative." came the only response from the Baowulf, it's fleet moving to escort the landing parties.

*** Corellia  ***

By the time Viktor had returned to the surface, Spyra had finsihed off if not melted away all the Grineer on the ground "UGH! what are those things?" She complained as she came trotting up to Viktor, spotting Storm "Does she need anything?" the purple dragoness asked.

*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
Grey shrugged having just got here. "What's the problem?" he asked, looking to Silrus.

*** Outpost Onyx, Deep Space ***
"To be Honest, Roc not exactly , could you remind me?" Alex asked, as she read over something on a holoscreen, projected from her wrist.

*** Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***
"Dang these Torg are persistant!" Complained one of the commandos .

***Indari Manor***

Amie's ears perked hearing the knock and opened the door to see a human, with two large, what she assumed were Dire wolves. "Can I help you?" the Red vixen asked.

** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
"I have to remind you, so that you remember to improve yourself as much as possible." Shiloh pointed out "And what's a relationship without some loving laughs?" She asked.

*** Coruscant ***
Cobalt grumbled and got up "But we just left.."  she said without opening her eyes, standing up and stretching..
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 02:27:28 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13