The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255387 times)

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5085 on: May 12, 2019, 01:17:10 PM »
*** Korriban Ruins ***

Luro' question about DMC clones PK has evaluated as an order to update his database and rebuild it. And this is what the cyborg did in the next several seconds. In fact, he had in his database such entity as 'DMC' but no one was here except Luro and the girl next to him. For some reasons, cooperation between regular parts of the DMC and Luro' personal killing machine (because this is for the sake Peacekeeper has been created for) hasn't happened until today.

"Database has been updated". Cyborg reported and then continued, reading his internal memory. "Before my Force sensors picked a strong Force source in this place, I have arrived here in order to find anything related with an unexplored chamber that connects the Irkallan Cave Palace and Hell's Gates built by the ancient Sith Lord Irkalla. According to probe droids which have been sent into it, their last logs revealed, that Sith history books are still there. I suggest you find them prior to Lord Szerzney actions".
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 08:38:32 AM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #5086 on: May 13, 2019, 04:26:30 AM »
***Dragon'taan Orbit***

Red drifted through the drop ship. It was suprisingly dark inside but it wasn't anything the visor of his breathing mask couldn't help with, giving off brief waves into the dark which outline the area in front of him in an almost sonar-like pattern. He idly grasped his side arm and aimed it into the dark and firing to see if the material was made to ricochet or not.
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5087 on: May 13, 2019, 05:31:33 AM »
***Dragon'taan Orbit***

Red drifted through the drop ship. It was suprisingly dark inside but it wasn't anything the visor of his breathing mask couldn't help with, giving off brief waves into the dark which outline the area in front of him in an almost sonar-like pattern. He idly grasped his side arm and aimed it into the dark and firing to see if the material was made to ricochet or not.
*** Dragon'taan orbit***
The Dropships internal hull was still intact enough that Red's firearm would bounce off the wall almost back towards the scavenger before losing momentum and pinging off  the opposing wall  then floating off the wall in the room, the ship was fairly intact , though thanks to the defense forces the main power plant was completely gone, and without power there was no artifical gravity, no lights and no enviromental systems to recycle the stale are as Red would probably already know that the gravity was gone , unfortunatly when the scavenger had cut a hole into the dropship he had vented all the stale  oxygen out of the deck he was on, if he looked hard enough though he might have been able to access some of the almost dead computer memory if he had some batteries on him long enough to ascertain that the weapons as well as all other major components aside from the engine and power plant were completely untouched and ripe for salvaging, the weapons would likely be the most valuable thing left connected to the ship itself ,but to access them the scavenger would have to work outside the ship, though the  command and control components would be valuable as well, but considering this was a ship used by  House Steiner considered to be one  of the richest houses in the inner sphere, and also  known to be home to some of the most wealthy and snobbish people, the ships interior or at least the crew compartments would be lavishly decorated further rising the value of  the salvage ,but most importantly of all the ships main computers if somehow powered would indicate that replacing the fusion reactor could reactivate the ship for the most part aside from a slightly damaged engine could be moved under it's own power to another location ,though landing the ship on a planet was definitely out of the question.... especially with the hole the scavenger had made. of special notice a Few Battlemechs were still on board  a good number of Atlas assault mechs   a few highlanders and of special notice some of the newest Steiner models,   Fafnir assault mechs.... the mechs themselves were worth a good fortune alone and as they were completely intact they'd net a very hefty price, aside from that the scavenger might have found some cargo on board as well ,but what was in it would not be labeled on any manifest on computer consoles or even on the cargo crates themselves.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 05:39:09 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5088 on: May 14, 2019, 03:42:30 AM »
*** Dragon'taan orbit***
Red looked up at the mechs before he silently drifted into the rooms and started snatching up any shiny items he could find. He passed through many of the mechs, picking off weaponry and targeting systems from the Atlas' and Highlanders, Leaving the Fafnirs so he could connect his ship with the drop ship afterwards and hopefully keep them in one piece so he could dump them off on Dragon'taan. He idly toyed with the idea of trying his hand at possibly renovating and repairing this ship so he could use it or maybe just pilfer any of the worthwhile hardware that was still intact and could connect with his own ship. He wasn't willing to just leave this wreck to be ripped apart like the body of a duck in a lake of piranhas but he also didn't know if it was worth dragging around this dropship only for it to end up not being able to be sufficiently repaired. He weighed his options as he dumped all of his handheld Salvage and thought about whether or not his ship's tractor beam could even keep this thing under control as he brought it somewhere safer to repair or strip it
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5089 on: May 14, 2019, 05:01:29 AM »
*** Dragon'taan orbit***
Red looked up at the mechs before he silently drifted into the rooms and started snatching up any shiny items he could find. He passed through many of the mechs, picking off weaponry and targeting systems from the Atlas' and Highlanders, Leaving the Fafnirs so he could connect his ship with the drop ship afterwards and hopefully keep them in one piece so he could dump them off on Dragon'taan. He idly toyed with the idea of trying his hand at possibly renovating and repairing this ship so he could use it or maybe just pilfer any of the worthwhile hardware that was still intact and could connect with his own ship. He wasn't willing to just leave this wreck to be ripped apart like the body of a duck in a lake of piranhas but he also didn't know if it was worth dragging around this dropship only for it to end up not being able to be sufficiently repaired. He weighed his options as he dumped all of his handheld Salvage and thought about whether or not his ship's tractor beam could even keep this thing under control as he brought it somewhere safer to repair or strip it
( I know he's in space and thus weightless but those weapons weigh in at a ton or more.... mass still applies in space XD) Atlas Highlander Fafnir weather he knew it or not Red had just found a treasure trove, those mechs were worth a fortune alone, and the dropship would be an excellent cargo hauler if he could find the right place to repair it, thankfully just such a person wasn't far... a couple of automatic probes moved through the drifting junk pile towards Red's ship and the dropship they weren't armed and only carried sensor equipment capable of scanning metals and other materials for their composition and a simple repulsor laser for pusing things around....

« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 05:09:08 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5090 on: May 15, 2019, 03:44:36 AM »
Red looked at the probes before he started to move towards them as he made his way out of the ship. He was trying to direct one of the little buggers to see if he could kinda just corral it new the dropship.

Post Merge: May 15, 2019, 04:12:48 AM
Silently a ship stalked the dropship and Red by extension. It was another scavenger who just so happened to be Red's rival. Red was focused on corralling the probe towards the dropship and didn't notice as a Droid stepped out onto the drop ship and started taking what Red hadn't
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 04:12:48 AM by Martin, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5091 on: May 15, 2019, 04:24:02 AM »
one of the probes would fly directly up to red a large question mark showing on it's odd photoreceptor eye.

***Mongdrigo, spaceport **
 An LAAT Gunship landed in the spaceport, and a single Clone trooper stepped out of the gunship before it took off to leave, the trooper looked around for anyone who would welcome him...

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5092 on: May 15, 2019, 04:41:31 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Spaceport*
The portmaster, Zander Sherf, approached with a smile, datapad in his paws. He was an excitable 33 year old with an awful stutter, a pair of bifocals dangling from a beaded chain around his neck.
“G’morning,” called the portmaster, as he pulled the glasses to his eyes. “I’m Portmaster Sherf, Zander to my friends. What brings you to Mongdrigo?”

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5093 on: May 15, 2019, 04:41:52 AM »
***Dragon'taan Orbit***

Red pushed it a bit towards the dropship. He continued to nudge it relentlessly before he could see an old IG-100 MagnaGuard trying to detach pieces of one of the Fafnir mechs before it reered it's red-eyed head towards Red and pulled out an E-5 blaster rifle and shot it at Red, missing him and hitting some of the floating junk that surrounded Red

Red hugged the probe close and Drew his own sidearm before looking at it and realizing that'd it be a lot less effective in space at the range he was currently at
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 04:46:18 AM by Martin »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5094 on: May 15, 2019, 06:10:18 AM »
***Dragon'taan Orbit***

THe probe wiggle d around trying to escape Red's grasp...

**Mongdrigo, spaceport **
"I'm looking for a Ashoka, somebody told me she was here." Captain Rex, the clone responded to Zander. "quiet a nice planet you have here..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5095 on: May 15, 2019, 03:30:10 PM »
*Mongdrigo, Spaceport*
Zander burst into uncontrollable laughter, but regained some composure a few seconds later. “Hoo boy,” he said whilst wiping away a tear. “Mongdrigo is far from a nice planet, stranger. Anywhoo, lady Ahsoka was up in the tower, last I heard. She and Lord Malgus headed there pretty quick, something urgent I wager.” He turned, the whine of servos finally audible now that the LAAT’s engines had spooled down. “It’s the big tower, the one with the banners. They should be there. If you want, I can call ahead.”

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5096 on: May 15, 2019, 03:55:24 PM »
***Dragon'taan orbit***

Red continued to drift closer with the probe in hand. He eventually landed under a good degree of blaster fire. The MagnaGuard was a Separatist deserter, a surprisingly sentient one at that. Red and the MagnaGuard stood facing one another, both of their side arms drawn and pointed at eachother.

"IG-109. I knew you were going to try something like this." Red bluffed as sweat gathered underneath his opaque visor

"Impossible. Especially for you, Cyborg" The droid said with a surprising amount of venomous indifference

Red made a jokingly offended gasp before he said "Are we going to try shooting eachother again? You know, I'm a much better shot th-"

The MagnaGuard shot a bolt at Red and knocked him back abit, He was lucky, The bolt only hit his cybernetic parts. Unfortunately for him, however, he had dropped the probe and was pushed into one of the hard walls causing a heavy dent to appear on his airtank and his opaque visor to slightly crack from the sudden but surprisingly forceful push into the wall.

"This dropship is mine, Cyborg. You aren't worth my time" The MagnaGuard said as it started to pursue the probe "I will kill you without hesitation next time." It stated as it made a slight turn towards Red

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5097 on: May 15, 2019, 07:27:55 PM »
*** Korriban Ruins ***

Luro looked to the boy after the battle in orbit was mentioned. Space combat is stressful enough for adults; a child that had lived through something like that would be terrified of anything that moved, depending on the circumstances. And the child, for that matter. Either this boy was extraordinarily resilient, or he came from somewhere else... either case was frightening. A boy like that, alone on Korriban? He must not have been here long... the Dark Side energies would have gotten to him if he'd been here for an extended period, Luro thought. He mulled over Cyborg's report, before speaking: "PK, can you take care of your original mission with Lana? I'd like to have a word with the boy... alone." He looked to the clones. "If you lot can help them, great. Otherwise, resume your normal duties. I will speak to the boy." He then fixed his gaze on Tristan, waiting for the others to leave. His face portrayed a mix of curiosity and impression, if Tristan could read that on a Sangheili face.

*** IKS Terror Wing, Torgus Prime Orbit ***

The Terror Wing continued to ravage the Capellans, even as the ground force began to hit the Atmosphere. Even so, the Capellans seemingly refused to retreat. Even the arrival of the Romulan Republic fleet seemed not to dissuade them.

*** Corellia  ***

"I'm still waiting for her to respond," Viktor said. He gently shook Storm, unsure how to take off armor like that. "Storm? Can you hear me?"

*** Mongdrigo, Command Center ***

"Attracted to conflict and bloodshed, huh...?" Malgus said. "We might be able to use it to our advantage..." He looked up at Garrus. "How sentient is this thing? Would it be possible to lure it somewhere?"

*** Dragon'taan Spaceport ***

"For all of that, there are two places you could go, either of which could help you if they are there - The Labs of General Vokun Suleyk, or the workshop of Master Developer and Quartermaster Tigress Arcnon, both in the Military District. I dare say, Tigress is more available, as she is at that workshop most of the time, where as General Suleyk, while amicable for an ex-Sith and vast resources, is often not here, traveling to different places. He is actually head of DMC Research and Development, and though he makes time to help those on Dragon'taan who ask for it, Tigress is here more often and is well-known to help those who come to her," the droid explained.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

San hesitated, seeing the vixen, but shook herself out of her surprise. "I was told I would find Kyle Indari here. Is he home?"

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Tyber couldn't help but smile at Shiloh's comment. "You never cease to amaze me, Shiloh," he commented.

"Not to interrupt such a sweet hallmark moment, kids, but Movie's not for another hour - you two feel like stopping for dinner?" Tyber's father asked. "I'm buying."

"No, I'm buying!" Kabby growled lovingly.

*** Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***

Persistent, but running out of personnel, as the Torg attacks had left their numbers severely weakened, so much that the Tal Shiar personnel had to start pitching in.

The Commandant remained in his office, disruptor pistol pointed at the doorway. He would guard the datacron with his life.

*** Coruscant ***

"We left some time ago, and I was letting you sleep. You can sleep on the new ship. Hell, I even packed your stuff for you. Wasn't that nice of me?" K'Tath chuckled. He kissed Cobalt's cheek. "We gotta get moving. New ship is waiting."

*** Coruscant Orbit ***

In orbit, Anakin, fresh out of Vjun and rejuvinated back to his original self - aside from the still-regrowing hair - dropped out of Hyperspace aboard the Allegiance-class Battlecruiser, High Admiral Piett's flagship, the Desolator. Anakin was just walking on the bridge when this happened, and Piett turned to greet him. "Lord Vader... we have just arrived over Coruscant." Anakin mentally rolled his eyes at that old title. But he'd given up trying to correct Piett on that - it was just something Piett was accustomed to. He'd spent his entire military career up to Endor referring to Anakin as Vader. It was the name he knew him by. So he just rolled with it, at this point.

"Did Luke try to contact us en route?" Anakin asked.

Piett shook his head. "Negative, Lord. Last report from Master Luke indicated he was with his wife for some undisclosed reason," he answered. Anakin paused momentarily. Mara Jade Skywalker. Anakin was still not comfortable with him being married to one of Palpatine's former assassins. But they both were happy, and had a young son, so Anakin couldn't complain. His grandson sure enjoyed hearing the stories Anakin told.

"Very well," Anakin said officiously. It was one attitude he'd kept from his Vader days, especially when dealing with personnel in the UIA that came from the Empire. Helped them feel more a part of this merged fleet. "I'm going down to the Supreme Chancellor's office. She sent me a message at Vjun asking for me, so no reason for me to delay that. If Luke contacts us while I'm with the Chancellor, inform him of where I am and that I will be with him shortly - and then alert me. I will contact you when I finish."

Piett nodded. "Yes, Lord," he said, bowed, and left. Anakin turned and headed for the Hangar. At least this was an excuse to fly his new ship...

*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***

Silrus put up his hands in a defensive shrug. "I didn't say that, he did," he indicated Steiner, who waited for Damien and Katin to answer him.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Tristan Foxalot

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • This Profile is Shut Down
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black with white accents
« Reply #5098 on: May 15, 2019, 08:36:39 PM »
*** Korriban Ruins ***

Tristan seems to lose himself for a moment after he heard the confirmation of the clone trooper, his mind twirling with questions as to how he could have possibly dreamt of this planet, the laser swords and the battle that happened in the storm. But before he could process these strange happenings any further, Tristan sensed the gaze of another upon him, looking up to find reptilian eyes staring down on him from his great height. Capturing the attentions of such a creatures stirred dread in Tristan's stomach, his ears folding down as he shrinks in his place, wrapping his arms around himself as his tail curls around his legs; yet, despite his fear, he could not help but stare up at the man. Tristan dare not speak, so intimidating was the reptile's presence.
I have shut down my profile. Apologies for any inconvenience, and have a good day. :)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5099 on: May 16, 2019, 02:15:16 AM »
*** Korriban Ruins ***
"All we can do is guard the boy, Sir." the clones said almost in unison, looking at each other oddly like mentally saying "I SAID THAT!" then shrugging to each other and looking back at Luro. "we'll just  finish our patrol and be back later"  they said as they walked off deeper into the cave

*** Torgus Prime Orbit ***
 Kaypal's fleet assisted the Terror wing in covering the landing parties "Damn these capellans are persistant!" The klingon complained.

"At least they know how to stand their ground..." Kreya pointed out, standing at the tatical position

*** Corellia  ***
"Well i hope she sees this." Spyra said chanigng into her she-wolf form, Kunzie, and  kissing Viktor on the cheek.

*** Mongdrigo, Spaceport ***

"So uhh can  I get a guide to Ashoka?" Rex asked, looking around  the place. eyes behind his visor  closing a littel in irritation "I was trying to be nice..." he added.

** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***
Amie looked at San oddly and closed her eyes, reaching out to Kyle through the force "Sorry to interrupt you, Dad but someone is at the front door to see you, some... human with a couple wolves herself, says her name is San." She opened her eyes, trying her best to not blush and welcomed San and her brothers in "He'll be with you in a few moments if you don't mind you can wait inside." Amie replied.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
Shiloh frowned "HOW ABOUT YOU BOTH PAY HALF?" the vixen suggested, looking back to Tyber "Oh you don't know the half of it cutie..." Shiloh teased runng a finger up the lower part of Tyber's muzzle.

****** Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***
"THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG!!" Fixel, one of the commandos growled.

"Tell me about it shoot faster!" Nari growled back, the two of them still shooting  honorless Torg and any Tal'Shiar that happened to walk into the fight...

*** Coruscant ***
 Cobalt tapped something on her thigh and her armor materialized onto her "Alright, let's go if your so adamant about interrupting my nap time..." the female Lucario women grumbled...

*** New Cerinia, KRystal's mansion, Living room ***

While Krystal sat on the couch watching  Malcom  Two shewolves, black and white,  walked in, waving to the little fox and then turning to Markus and Krystal.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 02:30:33 AM by Alessia Starfurr »