The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251385 times)

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5100 on: May 16, 2019, 03:28:12 AM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     The two brothers looked at Steiner then at each other. “Uh...to my knowledge we only have seen those in this room at the moment. I’m not sure of anyone else on the ship Steiner.” Katin said.
     “Don’t look at me. I was on another ship with that guy”, he says pointing to Grey again, “Why what’s wrong?” He gave a confused expression perking his ears up and lifting a brow in curiosity. They both walked over to him.

(Sorry bout the late reply. Out Processing after graduation is a B****! I’m trying to finally go home)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5101 on: May 16, 2019, 03:36:37 AM »

Grey held up his arms and hands. "Hey hey don't blame me, It was your brothers Idea to come here I was only following orders from the royal prince! I'm only here as  guest to this world. I had no authority to not let him up here." The armored Wolf replied, being  out right truthful. "And I think we got security covered..." he added.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5102 on: May 16, 2019, 03:57:35 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Command Center*
Garrus scratched his cheek gently. “Well, Brottlehiem is aware of what he is. Though, he seems to be aware of extra-dimensional instances. But, he cares not who is fighting, only if there is fighting.”

*Mongdrigo, Spaceport*
Zander looked around for a moment. “Umm...it appears...that I’m the only one around. If you keep on, I’m sure the authorities will guide you. Just tell ‘em you’re looking for Lady Ahsoka.” He then smiled. “You don’t have to be nice. Mongdrigo is a desolate place, but it’s home.”

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5103 on: May 16, 2019, 04:24:11 AM »
Garrus scratched his cheek gently. “Well, Brottlehiem is aware of what he is. Though, he seems to be aware of extra-dimensional instances. But, he cares not who is fighting, only if there is fighting.”

*Mongdrigo, Spaceport*
Zander looked around for a moment. “Umm...it appears...that I’m the only one around. If you keep on, I’m sure the authorities will guide you. Just tell ‘em you’re looking for Lady Ahsoka.” He then smiled. “You don’t have to be nice. Mongdrigo is a desolate place, but it’s home.”
*Mongdrigo, Spaceport*
"uhh okay." Rex said as  he began to slowly walk towards the tower Zander had mentioned...

***Indari manor ***

Once San and her brothers were inside Amie calmly shut the door. "Do you need anything?" She asked San and her brothers

meanwhile outside   a pink  purple spotted 'vixen' slowly began  to walk up to the mansions door, an odd purple scale line running up from her nose  up her muzzle to the bridge of her nose, behind her an odd dragon like tail with a furry tuft at the end, playfully trailing behind her while her purple long hair flowed in the wind behind her as well, she stopped a the door and twirled a lock of hair from her head as she stood there looking at the door like a young kid staring at the entrance to some horror house at an amusement park. She just stood there, her eyes shutting as she thought deeply about what she was about to do, her whole  life flashing before her.... in her mind as she ran through her history and now here she was standing in front of the home of the great Kyle Indari...
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 04:48:53 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #5104 on: May 16, 2019, 05:02:26 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Streets*
As Rex navigated the labyrinthine streets of Gorbis, he would get a pretty good idea of how the Mongdrigans lived. Murals depicting the arrival of Malgus were visited constantly, parts of the painting rubbed away by thankful paws. Storefronts sold survival gear, bottled water at ridiculous prices, clothes, and synthread tapestries of Malgus. Children played in the streets as workers walked along, smiling wide. A Mongdrigan struggled under the weight of several shipping crates for but a moment before seeming strangers began helping. The city was a place of loyalty, of cooperation.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #5105 on: May 16, 2019, 05:16:02 AM »
***Dragon'taan Orbit***

Red stuggled a bit as he stabilized himself. He was constantly reminded about how much of a punch blasters had to them. Especially one like IG-109s which was basically tailored to wreck havoc on organic matter. He crawled his way across the floor of the dropship and pulled himself up to assess the damage before his rival could repair and cash the dropship in. His pacemaker and breathing assistant machinery were still working but the bolt had managed to melt close one of the valves the Red used to administer first aid that helped keep him from not going insane from the amount of pain he'd be in. Other than that the blast had only caused a nasty and somewhat smoldering dent in his abdomen.
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5106 on: May 16, 2019, 05:28:07 AM »
***Dragon'taan Orbit***

Red stuggled a bit as he stabilized himself. He was constantly reminded about how much of a punch blasters had to them. Especially one like IG-109s which was basically tailored to wreck havoc on organic matter. He crawled his way across the floor of the dropship and pulled himself up to assess the damage before his rival could repair and cash the dropship in. His pacemaker and breathing assistant machinery were still working but the bolt had managed to melt close one of the valves the Red used to administer first aid that helped keep him from not going insane from the amount of pain he'd be in. Other than that the blast had only caused a nasty and somewhat smoldering dent in his abdomen.
***Dragon'taan Orbit***
The probe broke free of Red's grasp and  flew directly towards Ig-109 in an attempt to slam into the droid, it's  own particle shield turning on to deflect or absorb any blaster bolts that the droid would fire at it as it sped toward the mangnaguard.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5107 on: May 17, 2019, 03:09:58 AM »
***Dragon'taan Orbit***

IG-109 turned before getting knocked back by the probe and slamming into the walls of the dropship. Red steadily regained his balance and pulled his sidearm again, firing the pistol which caused the bullets to be sent out and hit the walls of the ship, causing the ricocheting bullets to bounce around like rocks in an old dryer. The kickback from the pistol sent him floating a couple centimeters back and into the control panel of the dropship
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5108 on: May 17, 2019, 10:56:36 AM »
*Vulpes Umbra*
Before commencing assault, Anna overlooked the battlefield. There were ships all over the place, blasting each other. According to the scans, planetside forces were also active. She scratched her chin for a few seconds before deciding: "Task force, move planetside for air support! Seems like they can use some help clearing out ground troops."

*Torgus Prime*
Rhea's message was lost on Fayam as the roaring of his guns drowned his radio. He stopped at nothing to clear out every Capellan ship he happened to come across.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5109 on: May 18, 2019, 12:31:23 AM »
*** RRW Vulpes Umbra, Torgus Prime Orbit ***

The crewman nodded. "Aye, Commander," she replied, not knowing what rank to refer to her as, seeing as Anna was not in the Romulan Republic Fleet. With Klingon forces engaging the Capellans, it seemed like an understandable move. But then, something else happened.

A massive vessel appeared, bearing the sigil of the Capellan Confederation.

"... what the hell is that?" one of the crewmen asked.

*** Dragon'taan Spaceport ***

Tybalt would be surprised to see the sheer volume of people there on Dragon'taan - and the diversity of races, too. It would have been impossible for him to tell who was a Dragon-Shifter and who was not.

*** Dragon'taan Military District ***

Vokun walked into Tigress' shop, knocking on the doorframe. "Colonel Tigress? Are you here?" he asked.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"Yes, actually," San replied. "I could use a drink - Spring Water, if you have any. And my brothers will definitely need a drink, as they ran all the way here."

Anna, having walked into the foyer, happened to cast a glance out the window, and spotted the creature. Believing it to be Kira, she walked over and opened the door. "Kira, what are you doing out here? I thought you were asleep an hour ago!"

Then, Kira walked into the foyer, half-asleep. She went for the fridge, and got a bottle of spring water.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***

Shiloh's move made Tyber's eyes go wide, and he started to subtly shake. Did she just...?

"I'm getting a low-level communications signal... amateur attempt, can't even be broadcast," Steiner commented. "We might want to sweep the ship, shut this signal down in case he's trying to call in help."

*** Korriban Ruins ***

Once the others were out of earshot, Luro stared Tristan down, never making a sound. In an effort to appear less threatening, he knelt down to the boy's level, and motioned for him to approach. "Have no fear, young sir... come here. I won't hurt you."

*** Corellia  ***

On being kissed unexpectedly by Spyra, Viktor recoiled. "What the hell are you doing?" he asked.

*** Mongdrigo, Command Center ***

Malgus nodded, a plan forming in his head. A temporary measure, perhaps... but something that just might give them enough time to find a more permanent solution. He looked to Garrus. "Garrus. Get anyone that can help, and go over everything you can find on Brottleheim. Find us something we can use to come up with a more permanent solution to this problem." He then looked to the Lieutenant, and motioned his head for him to approach.

*** Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***

As the battle and operation continued, the Tal Shiar and Klingon attacks became less and less frequent as they quickly ran out of bodies to fight. Outside, the Droids seemed to go back to sleep, but a shimmering apparition sat crouched on the upper tiers, looking down at the Tal Shiar Outpost entrance.

Next to him was a dead Romulan.

*** Coruscant ***

"You can sleep on the new ship," K'Tath said. He then lowered the boarding ramp, and stepped off the ship. "I hope Jerry got all the components I sent..." he commented.

*** New Cerinia, KRystal's mansion, Living room ***

When the she-wolves walked in, Malcolm looked over, and his young face lit up. "Aunt Ruby! Aunt Tala!" he cried out excitedly as he got up, ran over, and hugged Tala.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5110 on: May 18, 2019, 01:19:57 AM »
***Torgus Prime Orbit ***
"What the hell is that?" Kay'pal asked seeing the giant Vessel.

"OAS-class Assault Carrier." Ninya said as she looked over the scanners "But where the hell did those PetaQs get a ship like that, if the Sith covenant knows about this, their not gonna be happy." the purple Ferasan added.

"Great just what we needed...,Split mouthed  Dark jedi." Kreya complained.

just as Kreya finished speaking two fridgate sized subspace portals opened in the system, brining Munifecent class star frigates with the symbol of the NCC  on their hulls replacing the standard old CIS,  into the system vulture droids with a similar pattern  started launching from the open parts of the ship assisting the battle. "Droid Fleet Alpha one to allied commanders this is  the Golden Protocol, were are here to assist under the orders of Colonel Tigress Arcnon, it looks like you could use some assitance." Said an older looking OOM droid,hoever this droid would have upgrade armor and programming, the normal tanish color was now replace with some sort of blue armor  reminiscent of Cerinian designs.

*** Dragon'taan Military District ***
"Yeah i'm here in the back!" Tigress called out working on some wires on a OOM droid "I told you last time not to get in a fight with those street cats "OOM-57..." the large tiger women sighed as she fixed up the droid.
"I'm sorry ma'am I will try to amend my programming to stay out of that Alley without proper  defenses.." The droid replied.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***
Amie nodded to San, going to the kitchen, just barley avoiding Kira, but  soon coming back with a bottle of water for San and two large metal bowls of water for he brothers. As she walked back she spotted something outside "OH crap!" she said running outside.

The Pink dragon like hybrid didn't rrespond still sitting there crying, her head turned to look at Anna not recognizing her at all,"Hmm?" She meekly replied tears still in her cyan colored eyes.

*** Draco City, Dragon'taan ***
"There's more where that came from, hot stuff." Shiloh replied.

Grey grabbed something off his belt "Hmm that's not good." the wolf replied sending a signal to the Anhur to standby.

*** Korriban Ruins ***

While the clones checked out the rest of the cave, outside a large Acclimator assault craft landed near the  outpost the clones had originally setup after Nari had left, it was the clones ride home, at least when they were finished....

*** Corellia  ***
"You will see later." Spyra replied staying in her wolf form for the moment.

*** Mongdrigo, Command Center ***

Finnally Rex arrived at the Command center looking for someone to help him, or hopeing his  old friend would sense his presence... either way he now stood in the first floor of the command center waiting, messing a little with his helmet.

"Did you see that!?" Nari asked spotting something, still   firing her own blaster into the rest of the Torg warriors.

"No what was it? too busy shooting!" FIxel replied

"Their numbers are thinning keep up the fire!" Said one of the commandos.

*** Coruscant ***
 Cobalt grumbled something intellegable and followed along her suit sealing as her helmet materialized around her head hiding her form and body from vision, she now looked like any ordinary canine in mjolnir style armor.

*** New Cerinia, KRystal's mansion, Living room ***
"Hey little one!" Ruby replied "OOF! Watch the stomach little man!" Tala replied hugging Malcolm back.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 01:49:08 AM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5111 on: May 18, 2019, 01:39:38 AM »
The bullets continued to ricochet around the dropship as Red made a break for his ship. He'd hopefully be able to couple this thing and get IG-109 to retreat at the least. His visor couldn't take another hit and it was already a ticking timb bomb with the cracks that were already there. He didn't have much of a choice, however, he fired a few more rounds at the ship, which caused him to be pushed back at a much brisker pace. He silently crawled into the airlock as he sprinted to his cockpit and flipped through the controls to find both the ignition and the controls to get the ships coupled together. IG-109 wrestled with the probe before it noticed that Red had already left for his ship.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #5112 on: May 18, 2019, 03:47:25 AM »
Garrus nodded, and stood slowly. "Yes M'lord. I'll gather my resources."

McCullin approached with a salute. "Yes, Lord?"

Outside at the entrance, two armed guards approached. Weapons drawn, but pointed at the ground. One approached with caution, eyeing Rex. "Sir? If you have business with Lord Malgus, you will need to relinquish any armor and weapons at the security desk."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5113 on: May 18, 2019, 04:40:18 AM »
Garrus nodded, and stood slowly. "Yes M'lord. I'll gather my resources."

McCullin approached with a salute. "Yes, Lord?"

Outside at the entrance, two armed guards approached. Weapons drawn, but pointed at the ground. One approached with caution, eyeing Rex. "Sir? If you have business with Lord Malgus, you will need to relinquish any armor and weapons at the security desk."
Rex thought for a second "I am friend of Lady Ashoka, I need my armor to identify myself...I am no threat to your lord, but could you, please let Lady Ashoka know I am here?" the old clone asked, though due to a couple of treatments he had gotten he had been restored to his clone wars era self, despite his responce and slight irratation at the guards, he made no threatening moves, just stood there. "Once I am allowed inside  I will relinquish my weapons, but they are currently harmless and have no ammo in them." The Clone captain added...

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
« Reply #5114 on: May 18, 2019, 05:39:24 AM »

Sohdakin unloaded the remainder of both his sidearms into the first Klingon as the disruptor shots were deflected by the Rohkah's shields.  With no time to reload Sohdakin simply dropped his Kuntach rifles and swatted the corpse of the first Marine aside as the momentum of the body still carried it forward. He would have to fight the rest, hand to hand it seemed and even with his shields, Sohdakin was not sure if he was going to make it through this fight unscathed.  However, before the rest of the Klingons could get to the dragon they were ambushed by a squad wearing what looked to be power armor. One of them, a female it seemed, yelled out at the Klingon marines as they were slaughtered one by one.  Sohdakin, not sure if they were friend or foe, took a step back and readied to defend himself if they were also an enemy.

When the new arrivals didnt attack him, Sohdakin slowly lowered his talons and looked over his shoulder at the Turian as it spoke to him.  "CDF doesn't know everything" he said simply as the Rohkah Empire wasn't well known and they intended to keep it that way.  He moved around the armored troops to pick up his Kuntach rifles, reloaded them both before holstering them once more.  As he did this, Sarla was updating him on who the CDF was as well as the armored troops that just arrived to the party.  Though right now, there was no discernible markings for Sarla to search for. 

As Fel shut down the power and the prisoners began to arm themselves, Sohdakin moved past them all and brushed past the Turian as he tried to give him an order.  Sohdakin paused and his armored head turned to look at the Turian "I have my own orders. The prisoners are your problem for now"  Sohdakin didn't know Fel and wasn't about to take orders from a stranger, no matter how good his intentions were.  For all he knew, Fel was an operative, though if he was, he was doing a decent job of hiding that fact. 

Now that the power was out, the signal for the datacron was much stronger now.  Sohdakin said no more to Fel and headed down the hallway as the sounds of the firefight continued behind him "Once I have completed my mission, I will help you evacuate the prisoners. Provided they survive the coming firefight." he said and before Fel could argue back he looked back at the Turian "Had you left them in their cells, they would be out of the way and safe"