The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 89637 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5130 on: May 18, 2019, 03:47:25 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Command Center*
Garrus nodded, and stood slowly. "Yes M'lord. I'll gather my resources."

McCullin approached with a salute. "Yes, Lord?"

Outside at the entrance, two armed guards approached. Weapons drawn, but pointed at the ground. One approached with caution, eyeing Rex. "Sir? If you have business with Lord Malgus, you will need to relinquish any armor and weapons at the security desk."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 3 years Obtainable by request
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: [u]Still[/u] raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5131 on: May 18, 2019, 04:40:18 AM »
Garrus nodded, and stood slowly. "Yes M'lord. I'll gather my resources."

McCullin approached with a salute. "Yes, Lord?"

Outside at the entrance, two armed guards approached. Weapons drawn, but pointed at the ground. One approached with caution, eyeing Rex. "Sir? If you have business with Lord Malgus, you will need to relinquish any armor and weapons at the security desk."
Rex thought for a second "I am friend of Lady Ashoka, I need my armor to identify myself...I am no threat to your lord, but could you, please let Lady Ashoka know I am here?" the old clone asked, though due to a couple of treatments he had gotten he had been restored to his clone wars era self, despite his responce and slight irratation at the guards, he made no threatening moves, just stood there. "Once I am allowed inside  I will relinquish my weapons, but they are currently harmless and have no ammo in them." The Clone captain added...

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

Credits: Not me, but unknown.

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
« Reply #5132 on: May 18, 2019, 05:39:24 AM »
*** Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***

Sohdakin unloaded the remainder of both his sidearms into the first Klingon as the disruptor shots were deflected by the Rohkah's shields.  With no time to reload Sohdakin simply dropped his Kuntach rifles and swatted the corpse of the first Marine aside as the momentum of the body still carried it forward. He would have to fight the rest, hand to hand it seemed and even with his shields, Sohdakin was not sure if he was going to make it through this fight unscathed.  However, before the rest of the Klingons could get to the dragon they were ambushed by a squad wearing what looked to be power armor. One of them, a female it seemed, yelled out at the Klingon marines as they were slaughtered one by one.  Sohdakin, not sure if they were friend or foe, took a step back and readied to defend himself if they were also an enemy.

When the new arrivals didnt attack him, Sohdakin slowly lowered his talons and looked over his shoulder at the Turian as it spoke to him.  "CDF doesn't know everything" he said simply as the Rohkah Empire wasn't well known and they intended to keep it that way.  He moved around the armored troops to pick up his Kuntach rifles, reloaded them both before holstering them once more.  As he did this, Sarla was updating him on who the CDF was as well as the armored troops that just arrived to the party.  Though right now, there was no discernible markings for Sarla to search for. 

As Fel shut down the power and the prisoners began to arm themselves, Sohdakin moved past them all and brushed past the Turian as he tried to give him an order.  Sohdakin paused and his armored head turned to look at the Turian "I have my own orders. The prisoners are your problem for now"  Sohdakin didn't know Fel and wasn't about to take orders from a stranger, no matter how good his intentions were.  For all he knew, Fel was an operative, though if he was, he was doing a decent job of hiding that fact. 

Now that the power was out, the signal for the datacron was much stronger now.  Sohdakin said no more to Fel and headed down the hallway as the sounds of the firefight continued behind him "Once I have completed my mission, I will help you evacuate the prisoners. Provided they survive the coming firefight." he said and before Fel could argue back he looked back at the Turian "Had you left them in their cells, they would be out of the way and safe"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 3 years Obtainable by request
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5133 on: May 18, 2019, 07:14:38 AM »
The bullets continued to ricochet around the dropship as Red made a break for his ship. He'd hopefully be able to couple this thing and get IG-109 to retreat at the least. His visor couldn't take another hit and it was already a ticking timb bomb with the cracks that were already there. He didn't have much of a choice, however, he fired a few more rounds at the ship, which caused him to be pushed back at a much brisker pace. He silently crawled into the airlock as he sprinted to his cockpit and flipped through the controls to find both the ignition and the controls to get the ships coupled together. IG-109 wrestled with the probe before it noticed that Red had already left for his ship.
The probe tied to keep  IG-109 where he was even going as far as deploying a shock probe to try and short out the droid, it wasn't messing around anymore... and this was no ordinary probe either....

"Where do you think your going!? Nari called out to Sohdakin, trying to follow along with the dragon...

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

Offline Tybalt

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: White-tailed Deer
  • Coloring: White fur that cloaks the entire body, except for grey spots underneath the eyes and covering the front of the muzzle. Brown eyes, and white antlers.
  • Height: 6 Ft
  • Weight: 156 Lbs
  • Build: An average, slim body that narrows ever so slightly at the waist.
« Reply #5134 on: May 18, 2019, 07:24:03 AM »
***Dragon’taan Military District***
   Inside he wasn’t very steady mentally, having quite the sensory overload roaming this completely new planet. However, on the surface he was a simple droid, and to that he gained a sense of comfort and security, knowing he barely stood out. Ever consistent in  his pace, he finally made his way to the district where the Tigress was. He knew nothing of what to expect, but he figured that if a location was sponsored and recommended from a welcoming droid, it must’ve been decent. Coming to the entryway of the Tigress’ dwelling, the droid peered for any sign of free admittance, or Tigress.
•The last Living Deer here•

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5135 on: May 18, 2019, 07:28:45 AM »
***Dragon’taan Military District***
   Inside he wasn’t very steady mentally, having quite the sensory overload roaming this completely new planet. However, on the surface he was a simple droid, and to that he gained a sense of comfort and security, knowing he barely stood out. Ever consistent in  his pace, he finally made his way to the district where the Tigress was. He knew nothing of what to expect, but he figured that if a location was sponsored and recommended from a welcoming droid, it must’ve been decent. Coming to the entryway of the Tigress’ dwelling, the droid peered for any sign of free admittance, or Tigress.
A B1 Battledroid who was not armed and was armored in a blue metal instead of the usual light brown/ tan color saw Tybalt enter and walked up to the droid cyborg. "Welcome to TIgress armory, I'm sorry, but my Mistress is busy, can I help you with anything?" the droid asked seeming very friendly for a battledroid.

Offline Tybalt

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: White-tailed Deer
  • Coloring: White fur that cloaks the entire body, except for grey spots underneath the eyes and covering the front of the muzzle. Brown eyes, and white antlers.
  • Height: 6 Ft
  • Weight: 156 Lbs
  • Build: An average, slim body that narrows ever so slightly at the waist.
« Reply #5136 on: May 18, 2019, 07:33:18 AM »

A B1 Battledroid who was not armed and was armored in a blue metal instead of the usual light brown/ tan color saw Tybalt enter and walked up to the droid cyborg. "Welcome to TIgress armory, I'm sorry, but my Mistress is busy, can I help you with anything?" the droid asked seeming very friendly for a battledroid.

At first surprised at the droid’s sudden appearance, Tybalt slowly relaxed, realizing he was simply a droid programmed for greeting, at least he thought. Tybalt responses in his dry, processed voice, quickly comfortable. “Hello. I am inquiring for a look into the avaliable droid bodies for sale, and, for information on General Suleyk.”
•The last Living Deer here•

Online XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Turian
  • Coloring: Grey carapace
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Typical for Turians.
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5137 on: May 18, 2019, 04:40:18 PM »

This dragon was strange. Heck, if Pepper could warn about him, things might run way better and Fel won't need to consider, should he kill interlopers like Sohdakin or not. After all, Dranghyr was a result of the DMC N7 elite training program and trained to operate like any of N7 operatives have to, in other words, having no excuses for unwelcomed guests. Period. But because Thirteen use to think with his own brains, he gets, that the dragon was a temporary ally for now. In given circumstances, it was a benefit and Fel have nothing other, but unite with the dragon, no matter how strange he was. The only thing he was right about - yes, CDF actually wasn't aware of Rokhah to be here. But it doesn't matter now.

"When this operation was originally planned by the CDF and, namely Star Fox team, no guys like you were expected at all. They thought that no one except the DMC and CDF would be interested in this outpost, let alone the prisoners I have set free. So do me a favor and let me do, what the CDF expects me to do... Wait, who the person behind you? And why it's here?". Asked Fel in response and paid attention to Nari. Now XIII couldn't continue until he won't establish the identification of this person. In the current chaos with prisoners involved in the mess, it was hard to tell who was enemy or friend. And it wouldn't be, should Fel act here on their own as he always does. And no operation he had conducted before, he didn't fail when operated alone. "Are you Star Fox friends or what? McCloud didn't tell me about you... Ah, f**k it, CDF hired me not for this".

Fel jumped out of his cover and rushed to the room with the Datacron. Shoot, roll to a side, shoot again, then jump, push from the wall, shot again. Then glide, shot, glide again, shot, and in this way, he killed three more Klingon marines who were protecting the corridor leading to the room of Fel' target.  Luckily, the outpost was cover in darkness now and Fel was having an advantage using night vision of his helm. So Klingon fools had no even chance to react on time. The same was true was about the Commander who was inside the room, guarding the Datacron. And in the position he standing, it was clear, that should Fel make his appearance in the door entrance, he would get shot in his head and gonna be dead. Not an option. And even he would climb on the wall, the Commander could notice him and won't leave a chance for Turian to shoot. Hence, Sohdakin' assistance would be needed here. Or Nari, as it depended on how badly they wanted this Datacron. And Fel hoped, that the efforts he made today, was worth the information inside the Datacron.

"Distract him for a while, then I can land a shot on him". Fel said to the first of two arrived and climbed on the wall, using abilities of his armor.

*** Corellia ***

Until Storm didn't felt the frozen ground of Corellia, she couldn't able to realize what actually happened as her mind was frozen, being contained in the cryopod right before she might get frozen forever. But once the female Orokin spotted Viktor muzzle, her mind was able to reassemble the scene started on Grineer' Galleon. So it appears, that Viktor, whom last time she has seen long ago and afraid not to see anymore, now was before her eyes. She was so happy to see him. As well as Spyra.

"Viktor... Thank you, my hero. Seems like you saved me again.". She said once she awake and then hugged him really tight with her steel arms. "Viktor, Spyra, what are you doing here? I doubt, that you're here in search of Klyntar race."
  • Signature art by: Furry Defence Forces

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” Arthur C. Clarke

“If you want to go fast, go alone, If you want to go far, go together” African proverb

"Who I am is not important, my message is." Revan

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #5138 on: May 18, 2019, 04:54:38 PM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     “Son of a-“ Damien started saying before being interrupted by his brother.
     “Okay, let’s find where this signal is coming from then. If they are calling for help then we could have a real mess on our hands.” Katin said walking over to Steiner. “Oh, and before we sweep this place we should probably have a comm link set up in case of emergency.”
     “That’s probably not a bad idea. How do you all think we should split this up anyhow?”

Offline Tristan Foxalot

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black with white accents
« Reply #5139 on: May 18, 2019, 11:39:52 PM »
*** Korriban Ruin ***

Tristan stood there for a few moments after the giant lizard's demand, uncertain of what to do, but he knows he has little choice; he cannot stay on this desolate world, and nor will he be able to find others from his father's fleet. Tristan warily stepped closer to the beast, his ears still folded down, looked down so to not meet the alien's harsh stony glare, waiting for what will come next.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5140 on: May 19, 2019, 12:48:39 AM »

This dragon was strange. Heck, if Pepper could warn about him, things might run way better and Fel won't need to consider, should he kill interlopers like Sohdakin or not. After all, Dranghyr was a result of the DMC N7 elite training program and trained to operate like any of N7 operatives have to, in other words, having no excuses for unwelcomed guests. Period. But because Thirteen use to think with his own brains, he gets, that the dragon was a temporary ally for now. In given circumstances, it was a benefit and Fel have nothing other, but unite with the dragon, no matter how strange he was. The only thing he was right about - yes, CDF actually wasn't aware of Rokhah to be here. But it doesn't matter now.

"When this operation was originally planned by the CDF and, namely Star Fox team, no guys like you were expected at all. They thought that no one except the DMC and CDF would be interested in this outpost, let alone the prisoners I have set free. So do me a favor and let me do, what the CDF expects me to do... Wait, who the person behind you? And why it's here?". Asked Fel in response and paid attention to Nari. Now XIII couldn't continue until he won't establish the identification of this person. In the current chaos with prisoners involved in the mess, it was hard to tell who was enemy or friend. And it wouldn't be, should Fel act here on their own as he always does. And no operation he had conducted before, he didn't fail when operated alone. "Are you Star Fox friends or what? McCloud didn't tell me about you... Ah, f**k it, CDF hired me not for this".

Fel jumped out of his cover and rushed to the room with the Datacron. Shoot, roll to a side, shoot again, then jump, push from the wall, shot again. Then glide, shot, glide again, shot, and in this way, he killed three more Klingon marines who were protecting the corridor leading to the room of Fel' target.  Luckily, the outpost was cover in darkness now and Fel was having an advantage using night vision of his helm. So Klingon fools had no even chance to react on time. The same was true was about the Commander who was inside the room, guarding the Datacron. And in the position he standing, it was clear, that should Fel make his appearance in the door entrance, he would get shot in his head and gonna be dead. Not an option. And even he would climb on the wall, the Commander could notice him and won't leave a chance for Turian to shoot. Hence, Sohdakin' assistance would be needed here. Or Nari, as it depended on how badly they wanted this Datacron. And Fel hoped, that the efforts he made today, was worth the information inside the Datacron.

"Distract him for a while, then I can land a shot on him". Fel said to the first of two arrived and climbed on the wall, using abilities of his armor.

*** Corellia ***

Until Storm didn't felt the frozen ground of Corellia, she couldn't able to realize what actually happened as her mind was frozen, being contained in the cryopod right before she might get frozen forever. But once the female Orokin spotted Viktor muzzle, her mind was able to reassemble the scene started on Grineer' Galleon. So it appears, that Viktor, whom last time she has seen long ago and afraid not to see anymore, now was before her eyes. She was so happy to see him. As well as Spyra.

"Viktor... Thank you, my hero. Seems like you saved me again.". She said once she awake and then hugged him really tight with her steel arms. "Viktor, Spyra, what are you doing here? I doubt, that you're here in search of Klyntar race."

***Corneria Spire***
"I'm not suppose to need an introduction nor were YOU suppose to be here." Nari grumbled "I'm agent N-Alpha, Of NCC Spec-ops, the  Top Jedi  hunter, I'm usually sent out to recover Holocrons and Jedi artifacts or hunt down enemies of the  DMC/NCC alliance,  that are jedi, due to my unique powers.

Word is there was a datacron here so they sent me and an Elite team of wolf clone commandos to retrieve the Datacron and take it to the Marauder temple on dragon'taan as I do with all Jedi Artifacts." Nari explained, growling a bit as her mission rarely, if ever involved allies of other factions, so this wasn't something she was use to doing.

***Corellia***

"I came here with some Important information for Viktor, and got caught up in this little mess of yours." Spyra grumbled..."You would do well to try not to get put into a cold sleep again, unless it's required, I don't do rescue missions."

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
« Reply #5141 on: May 19, 2019, 08:15:50 AM »

The large armored Rohkah glanced over his shoulder when one of the armored soldiers approached him as he walked down the hallway  "I have a job to do and it doesn't involve taking orders from others" he said and looked back at Fel as well.  "I care not what either of you do, just do not get in my way. The Tal Shiar are my only concern here"  Sohdakin did not glance back at either of them as he wondered why the Turian spoke as if he was actually expecting either of them to heed to his demands simply because the CDF said so.

Sohdakin stopped when Fel jumped into the hallway and started to play acrobat soldier down the corridor.  He watched with mild curiosity and amusement, though he had to give the Turian some credit as he managed to kill 3 Klingon marines in the process.  Sohdakin, on the other hand, did none of what Fel did and just casually strolled down the corridor and shot any remaining Klingon's with a hail of kinetic slugs from his Kuntach rifles.  When they finally got to the room that held the signal, indicating that the Datacron was within, Sohdakin looked over at Fel as the Turian asked for them to distract the one inside.  The Rohkah rolled his eyes within his helmet and shook his head before placing a small pack on the door. "Stand back" was the only warning he gave before he stood in-front of the door, his large frame taking up the entire space before the small charge went off, cutting the door free.  The heavy metallic door fell inward with a heavy thud before Sohdakin walked right into the room.  The Captain yelled something as he fired at the armored dragon.  Each panicked disruptor round deflected off Sohdakin's shields as the armored giant walked forward unimpeded, raised one of his rifles and unloaded the magazine into the Tal Shiar Captain.

Online XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Turian
  • Coloring: Grey carapace
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Typical for Turians.
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5142 on: May 19, 2019, 09:51:42 AM »
*** Korriban Ruin ***

"Yes, sir". PK nodded, obeying to Luro and then his speech was directed to the human. "How do much time we have? The ruins located not far from here to the North and from what I have figured, there was no one inside in the last one thousand years. The temple inside is supposed to be not small, so it's can take some time to get what I need. Unless Luro has no other tasks for me."

Indeed, the Sith ruin held a small temple above ground and quickly descended into the earth. There was a tented section nearby to the North, where PK revealed a giant hole. According to the cyborg Sith lore database, an acolyte in anger had attempted to blow up Hell's Gates in order to kill her master. Alas, the charge was unstable and detonated early. The explosion opened up a hole in the ground, daylight trespassing into a previously unknown chamber. After some exploration, Peacekeeper discovered hidden doorways into Hell's Gates and the Irkallan Cave Palace. And there was no information who or what could be inside the temple ruins.
  • Signature art by: Furry Defence Forces

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” Arthur C. Clarke

“If you want to go fast, go alone, If you want to go far, go together” African proverb

"Who I am is not important, my message is." Revan

Offline Blue Cordial

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #5143 on: May 19, 2019, 06:50:58 PM »
***Coruscant Orbit***

A small fleet of unknown alien ships slowly approached Coruscant. It was a Ragnosian fleet that had come a long way from their native galaxy to investigate a newly found and supposedly thriving galaxy that had just been found by a much smaller smuggling ship which managed to transmit it's location before getting destroyed by an unknown enemy. The boxy, brutalist structure of their ships had stood out amongst the transport and freighter ships and only made them seem more alien-like than they already were. Inside the barebones halls of the freighter many Ragnosian sailors ran to defensive postions as they prepared for any hostile reactions to their presence from this glimmering, vibrant planet that they slowly approached
  • Avatar by: Edited by myself. Art is by Hirohiko Araki
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5144 on: May 19, 2019, 07:17:16 PM »
One of the security officers in the control room approached Ahsoka and whispered. “Someone at the entrance says they know you. Said his name is Rex. Claims to be a friend.”

Outside, one of the guards shook his head. “Sorry. Unless we hear from up top, you cannot enter wearing armor.” He stepped forward, tightening his grip on the rifle. “Either comply with security protocols or move along sir.”