The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251389 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5010 on: April 15, 2019, 10:56:04 PM »
{{{ EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY }}}

Torgus Prime has been added officially as the world of Darth Torrentus. Consult the Available Locations list for more details.

{{{ END ANNOUNCEMENT }}}

*** IKV Terror Wing, En Route to Torgus Prime ***

"Three minutes at Transwarp to target AO, Fayam - warm up your systems and get set to come out swinging," Rhea told Fayam.

*** New Romulus Orbit ***

Not long after the transmission ended, a black-colored Mogai Heavy Warbird turned and started heading for the Faith.

*** DMCS Inquisitor, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

"Don't worry - Drumund Kaas is basically unclaimed territory ever since the dissolution of the Sith Empire, years ago. It's all but abandoned at this point. And it's said 'Dromund Kaas', not just 'Dromund'," Vokun said. He looked to his Comms officer. "Send to High General Indari - reporting in." The freckle-faced youngster nodded and set to work.

*** Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***

The sniper had since relocated to an adjacent catwalk, and was getting ready to fire - from directly above and just a few degrees to Sohdakin's right.

Fel didn't get any response from the comms. Nothing.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"I didn't say it was!" Kabier said indignantly.

Tyber shut the door for Shiloh and got in the opposite side, and Viktor got in the driver's seat. "You know... if you two were a little older, you two could be seen as dating each other," he commented while waiting on his lioness wife. Tyber had his hand resting on the seat between him and Shiloh.

*** New Cerinia, Cerinian Wok, Asian restaurant ***

"That right?" Gideon said with a smile. "How did you manage that?"

*** New Cerinia, Leaving Dovah Fried Chicken ***

"You don't--? Saraabi didn't tell you?" Markus asked as he drove.

*** Dragon'taan/New Cerinia Orbit ***

"That's right," Vitani replied with a nod. "And it was in the direction I needed to go anyway."

*** Outpost Onyx, Deep Space ***

"Our destination is an M-class planet where Expedition 22 had been located," Roc explained. "We're headed there to download the data they collected from their experiments."

*** Mongdrigo, Command Center ***

(Ray, I'm sorry I missed your story with the last post.)

Malgus hummed in thought. "Let me know if they reestablish contact. Or of you come across any more reports regarding them," he said after a few moments.

*** Mongdrigo, Hospital ***

"Does Malgus know about this?" Ahsoka asked.

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

San had never seen the stars before. Not like this. Neither had either of her adopted wolf brothers, Ichi and Ni. So many years. And this was the first time they saw the eternal night, sailed among the stars. It was beautiful, and terrifying at the same time.

San had dealt with the humans long enough. Too long. So she left. After Ashitaka had died, so long ago, she had nothing left to keep her there, and both Ichi and Ni wanted San to move on. So here she was, about to head for the world known as "Dragon'taan". She had heard it mentioned by a couple of alien creatures she'd never seen before - Romulans, they said they were. Strange creatures. But she decided to go there, see if what the Romulans told her was accurate.

She prayed they were.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5011 on: April 16, 2019, 12:54:17 AM »
_-**Torgus Prime, Cloaked Baowolf, Vor'cha, Mess hall **-_
While they waited for other ships to assist them many klingons drank the Klingon Traditional  Bloodwine at the tables meanwhile  a couple of lizard like Gorn brawled with a Ferasan Female who despite her smaller size was vastly outfighting the larger Gorn who were brawling with her, knocking one down by simply kicking one in the chin, the large lizard flipping backwards as he fell to the ground the other stopped looking wide eyed at the Cat like woman.

A Klingon the captain, Kay'pal clapped in amusement. "I think that's Enough, Kreya, I think they've had enough, enjoy some drink with us, we already know of your achievements, it seems your training with that NCI operative has greatly improved your skills."

"With all do respect, capt-" She said then was stopped as Kay'pal held up his hand.

"We know, Kreya enjoy a meal."Kay'pal said, stepping aside and motioning for the Ferasan to take a seat.

Haveing to deal with Two supposed threats now, Nari and the commando team started to silently work on a plan to capture if not eliminate both threats working over a odd means of communcation using the helmet's HUD there was very little those without the proper access codes or equipment could find out their plans...

** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***
"But but, neither did I." Amie replied frowning...

"As my mom said, never too early to start if both parties agree." Shiloh said

"As my mother once said "The vixen is slyer than the Fox" what does it matter i got them, so did you want to go or what, we can see your folks later..."

"That their getting married?" No ,but Kayle told me." Krystal replied "As far as I'm concerned and Cerinian Tradition their already married.

"I see would you like the details?" The blue fox asked.

"Sounds easy ,but doesn't everything?" Alex replied

*** Dragon'taan Orbit ***

"Dragon'taan control here, would you like to land?" asked a hologram of an Anthro wolf who happend to be the one on shift for orbital arrivals.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 01:08:57 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #5012 on: April 16, 2019, 02:21:53 AM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     “Well seems to be the best course of action for now. And if possible maybe we can find more info on why my home is being attacked. If these people are determined to grab our resources then there will be a fight on our hands.” Katin said,
*** Anhur en route to the MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
    Damien looked around more. He walked forward to investigate. “Are you sure? I don’t...feel him here. And why is it no one has come to greet us for docking?” He said looking back at Grey.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5013 on: April 16, 2019, 03:03:36 AM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     “Well seems to be the best course of action for now. And if possible maybe we can find more info on why my home is being attacked. If these people are determined to grab our resources then there will be a fight on our hands.” Katin said,
*** Anhur en route to the MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
    Damien looked around more. He walked forward to investigate. “Are you sure? I don’t...feel him here. And why is it no one has come to greet us for docking?” He said looking back at Grey.
"I have no idea, Sir, they won't even respond to our hails..." Grey replied trying to contact those on the ship again....
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5014 on: April 16, 2019, 05:28:27 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Command Center*
McCullin saluted. “Yes M’Lord. You will be the first to know.”

*Mongdrigo, Hospital*
After a few moments of silence, Coburn nodded. “Yes. I’m sure Garrus or another of the inner circle told him. If not, I’m sure it will be quite a surprise. Our enemies will have no defense, they will either surrender or die.”

*Mongdrigo, Mutant Settlement Battleground*
Mortar tubes thumped rhythmically as shells sang through the air. Thunderous booms threw debris to the ground below. Yet, the mutants simply shifted positions, trying to set up counter batteries.
Carphen peered through a viewfinder and directed shells. Between barrages, he spoke.
“Tell Command that we’ve secured a foothold, but we can’t break through. We’re gonna need armor.”

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5015 on: April 16, 2019, 07:46:57 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen was looking around the place, trying to take in what it looked like. However, he wasn't really paying as much attention as he usually would. Apparently he was more tired than he thought. Well, that's what was to be expected from being unable to find time for themselves for anything longer than 15 minutes... Huh. He yawned, and used one of his paws to rub his face, and asked something he should probably have thought of earlier.

"Say... How does time work on this planet, actually?"

He meant in terms of minutes, hours and days. He had no idea how things were here compared to Earth, and it might be good to keep in mind, being stuck here for now and all. Suddenly he longed to be on Earth again.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5016 on: April 16, 2019, 08:18:07 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen was looking around the place, trying to take in what it looked like. However, he wasn't really paying as much attention as he usually would. Apparently he was more tired than he thought. Well, that's what was to be expected from being unable to find time for themselves for anything longer than 15 minutes... Huh. He yawned, and used one of his paws to rub his face, and asked something he should probably have thought of earlier.

"Say... How does time work on this planet, actually?"

He meant in terms of minutes, hours and days. He had no idea how things were here compared to Earth, and it might be good to keep in mind, being stuck here for now and all. Suddenly he longed to be on Earth again.

"IF  your from earth Dragon'taan time is about Two and a half hours slower then Earth standard time since it's a bit larger..." The 7 foot Anthro Tigress noted to Michen hearing his question.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5017 on: April 16, 2019, 09:40:55 PM »

Silence in the air has alerted Fel seriously, shots outside of the Spire even more so. He failed, that's for sure because he said a wrong code or a name of a deceased or fired guy. And probably a security team now coming after his head, knowing they have an intruder into the radio air. Kriefing krief! But the Turian doesn't want to give up so easily, wasn't his cup of tea. He either will complete his mission or will die trying. It was the nature of Turians which is the same for three hundred years already. But the solution to how Dranghyr might escape an unnecessary (for now) fight approached from an unexpected angle. In order to find something, that would hide his presence fully and without need to spent energy charges of his suit, Fel found a hatchway on the floor under a pile of crates. Once pulled it aside, Turian opened it and jumped inside of an air shaft as he thought, even though there was a lot of cables, apparently not working. Still, there was a hum inside, so it might hide his movements. This way he might get some information about the datacron location, being undetected (as long as some of Tal Shiar guy won't use a thermal vision).

XIII crawled through the shaft until he reached a steep descent with a ladder. Once he climbed down, he discovered a grid in the middle of the shaft. There was some light under the grid, so Fel assumed he was now inside of the outpost since the Spire was fully out of power supply, but he had no idea where exactly. Having no means to 'sniff' radio air, the Thirteenth resolved to wait and listen for any clues from the ground below him. If that was really the outpost, there should be plenty of guards and Fel didn't doubt, some of them should mention the datacron location. Sure is, surprise element was on his side and he can kill some guys in the outpost before they realize the actual threat but he afraid, that they move datacron somewhere else and he will be lost forever.
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #5018 on: April 17, 2019, 10:45:09 AM »
*** Warship Iron Dragon, Nephira Orbit ***

"Will do. Just need to know where to meet or find them," Thrawn said.

Wilco nods and sends Thrawn his homeworlds coordinates. "There you go. I'll let the Security guys know your coming."

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #5019 on: April 17, 2019, 01:40:41 PM »

Nova waited, nervously, as he waited for Vokun. He never liked attention, his entire race never liked attention, and now he is putting the eyes of millions, maybe even billions, on his race.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5020 on: April 17, 2019, 06:49:11 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen nodded. Two and a half hours didn't sound too bad. He heard somewhere the internal clock in people wasn't exactly 24 hours on Earth either, so he might be able to adjust. Though this was true, he only read that about humans way back when. As in, before he woke up in the future. Still, this should apply to ferals and anthros as well. What he DIDN'T take in his thinking was how much a slower day/night rythm would affect him if it changed this suddenly! Michen was too tired to properly connect these dots, so he just left the information be for now.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5021 on: April 19, 2019, 02:56:06 PM »
*Terror Wing*
Fayam replied annoyed, "All my systems are already on standby. In fact, as soon as you open that bay door I'm comin' out all guns blazing."

*New Romulus*
Anna hailed the warbird and readied the docking port. "Faith is clear for docking. Proceed when ready."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5022 on: April 22, 2019, 01:23:11 AM »
*** IKV Terror Wing, En Route to Torgus Prime ***

"Good - reports coming in have the Capellan Attack Force at considerable levels," Rhea told Fayam. "ETA, 45 seconds."

*** New Romulus ***

The Mogai docked with the Faith, and waited.

"General Suleyk, General Indari has requested you check in with Quartermaster Arcnon," the Comms officer reported.

"Hnh - Tigress is probably working on a new project," Andronikos commented.

"She always is - where is she?" Vokun asked.

"Current report puts her at Indari Manor, sir," the crewman said. Vokun paused, then looked to Nova.

"Fancy a visit to Indari Manor, possibly a meeting with the Hero of the Marauder War and his family?" he asked him.

The front door opened, and a familiar voice boomed across the manor: "I'm home!" Kyle called out. Anna was quick to embrace her husband and the two had a tender kiss, while Kira went over and hugged her father. "Dear god, kid, you're getting big," he commented.

Draco chuckled. "Ah, my other son has come home," he said. He looked to Michen. "You get some sleep; I'll let Kyle know not to disturb you."

"Dear god, Amie, relax! I was joking!" Kabier assured Amie. "Did I really sound that serious?"

Tyber just shrugged looking to Shiloh. "You still remember what today is, right?" he asked her.

*** Warship Iron Dragon, Nephira Orbit ***

"Thank you, commander. I or my aides will keep you informed. Admiral Thrawn out," Thrawn responded, and gave an appreciative smile before cutting the channel. Not long after, an Imperator-I Star Destroyer escorted by two Enforcer Heavy Cruisers were dispatched to the provided coordinates.

*** Ship Docks, Corneria ***

"Why would I do that?" the Guardsman asked.

"Guardsman, you're pointing your gun at the wrong person. This man is a wanted criminal," the intruder said.

The guardsman didn't buy it. "That right? Then explain the getup and the clandestine tactics in attempting to apprehend this person." He looked to Tybalt. "I'll take care of him - you should clear out of here; if Dragon'taan's your next destination, the shuttle leaves in less than an hour." He hitched a thumb at a waiting transport.

While Fel was indeed inside outpost - it had clear and definite Romulan aesthetics - it was surprisingly empty. And eerily quiet. Nothing but a hollow boom to disturb the otherwise perfect silence.

At least, until a pair of Klingon Marines walked by. They spoke their native tongue, but a universal translator would pick up the conversation: "That Datacron better be worth it; Sela is getting impatient."

"It'll be worth it; the Eternal Fleet will be ours, and we'll crush those insufferable Starfleet petaQs..."

"That will be a glorious battle!"

*** Mongdrigo, Command Center ***

"Very well. Carry on," Malgus stated, then headed for his meditation chambers.

*** Mongdrigo, Hospital ***

"Hnh," Ahsoka commented. She looked around, then asked, "Have youu had contact with anyone else? Anyone beyond Malgus' forces or the Imperial Alliance?"

*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***

"Well, if we find it anywhere, it'll be on the Tal Shiar systems," Steiner said. "Very few things happen that they don't know about. And from MJ12 intel, there's an outpost not far from here. Could be how your world was discovered."

"Are you kidding? When have you ever known me not to go there?" Gideon asked, evidently excited.

"True, but Saraabi was not raised on Cerinian traditions, remember?" Markus told Krystal.

"Please," Vitani requested.

"Ain't that always the way," Roc commented.

"Supplies are loading," Rik reported, handing Roc a datapad before turning to Alex. "The world you're from... Dragon'taan... what's it like there?"

*** Dragon'taan Orbital Spacedock ***

When the transport docked, everyone aboard gave the tribal-looking woman and her two oversized feral wolf brothers a very wide berth. They were a strange group, but no stranger than many other groups in Galactic Society. When San arrived at the security checkpoint, the guard there turned ten shades of white and was hesitant to inspect San's passport and other papers. He constantly looked between her, Ichi and Ni, and with shaky hands, scanned the passport and cleared her for entry. The two wolves and San took up a lot of room, so they had to wait for an orbital tether car to arrive empty so they could head down planetside. Once there, they walked into Draco City proper, where San hopped on Ichi's back. "Let's go - I want to scout this place out a bit," she said.

"We should be careful, San," Ni cautioned her. "There are many strange scents here."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5023 on: April 22, 2019, 02:27:37 AM »
***Torgus Prime, Baowolf ***

"General when are we suppose to see our help arrive?" Complained one of the Klingons in the mess hall "i thirst for battle and these Capellans seem not better than federation cowards!"

"Ahh just the man I wanted to see." Tigress muttered stepping near Kyle, but not too close letting him and his wife, Anna have thier personal space.

"I'm just playing with ya." Amie replied  lightly tapping Kaiber's shoulder with her fist

"Surprize me." Shiloh replied not really seeming to thrilled about it...

"Are you getting that?" nari asked quietly "Suddenly i'm picking up Klingon disruptor cells."

"When you were sick." Celina noted.

"Technically none of us were." krystal began "though Kayle likes to stick with some of it." She added, looking back to her son for a moment before saying "Are we home, yet?"

"Roxanne if you would?" Kylie asked as a hologram star map came up in front of the two " New cerinian intellgence has located a  pirate owned Lucrehulk  battleship  just outside of the Dragon'taan system, it's owned by a few pirates, I want that ship..." he began "intel reports that the pirates have even active b1 battle droids working as guards for them, however they do not seem to have any of the stored Vulture droids working yet, an associate of mine want's a few of the vulture droids intact, but other than the Lucrehulk and a couple vulture droids,Your welcome to anything else you find including anything the pirates have stolen... Do you think you can get me that Lucrehulk and a couple of Vulture droids?" Kylie asked. "If you need it i can provide some support as well." he added.

** Outpost Onyx, Deep Space ***

"Dragon'taan uhh where to start?" Alex asked trying to think "A giant city where a lot of different species live dragons flying in the Sky is a normal thing..." She began.

*** Dragon'taan Orbital Spacedock,  ***

" Like you?" asked a  white  She-wolf who seemed like she just 'appeared' from out of nowhere 10 feet to Ni's left flank...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 02:37:10 AM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5024 on: April 22, 2019, 03:37:44 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Command Center*
“Yes, m’Lord.” McCullin tapped a few keys and brought the battlefield map back up, a communication program waiting for any transmissions.

*Mongdrigo, Hospital*
Coburn’s brow furrowed, incensed. “What? No. Are you questioning my loyalty to Lord Malgus?”