The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257379 times)

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4980 on: April 03, 2019, 12:49:15 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen nodded. He'd probably forget half of the names again as he went on and about, as he had just been given a lot of information. Well, half sounded like an underestimation. Not only that, but it was also more information to process. Though, one thing stood out!

"Hey, hold on! A NUKE? What happened here?!"

His voice sounded a little panic-y, and he didn't bother trying to hide it from Draco.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #4981 on: April 03, 2019, 02:38:30 PM »
*** Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***

He knew it was a trap, since their conversation at Military HQ. Maybe not well-planned as he expected, otherwise he would be dead now. But he surely was aware that Tal Shiar has been waiting for them here. Luckily, once the pillar next to him exploded, Fel did a quick roll to the side (while his suit absorbed the impact wave) and ended up in a small trench, moving away from the Sohdakin line of sight. Now it was a good reason for Fel to use his suit charges and do an area scanning in order to figure the shooter location. So he pushed the sensor button on the wrist of his suit and entered the cloaked mode (or simply put - became invisible).

"I'm good. I'll try to identify the shooter. Wait... there is another one". Reported Fel watching as someone has come out from the LAAT gunship. As he could see, that one wasn't Tal Shiar' ally since the person tried to reply back with the fire. It was a great opportunity to flank the shooter and using his electromagnetic sniper rifle take down the shooter, this thing could easily penetrate even the toughest skin, like Barabelian one (in case he doesn't have a thermal vision or something that can make Fel visible).

Being cloaked, Fel quickly has made his way behind the wall of the tower and tried to locate the unknown sniper with his optic scope using the traces of fox' shooting. Ideally, it would be nice if Fox with his team searched the area as well and warn nearby hostiles of the CDF presence, maybe it will push them back because messing up with Cornerian Forces ain't a wise idea. However, Fel caught an unknown dragon-like specimen in his 40-x scope and instead of shooting him, decided to ask Fox first. Besides, XIII has no idea how do Tal Shiar forces look like, so his step Fel would consider as tactical. The target he has been aimed was too far away and eliminating him now represents a challenge. But letting him go would probably not a too good idea, hence Turuian decided to continue his overwatch.

"Fox, I got a company here. A vixen and someone who looks like a dragon, I'm not sure tho. He is to the north from the Spire. How do Tal Shiar troops look like?". Staying in his cover said Fel. While he was statical, the battery energy almost doesn't throw so Thirteenth has some time to watch for the two.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 04:09:03 PM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
« Reply #4982 on: April 04, 2019, 01:19:15 AM »

Sohdakin was rather surprised with the reaction he got.  Not only did another player present themself, but how the Turian reacted identified him as a skilled fighter and not some random merc.  "Now we are getting somewhere" he said to himself and when he saw a flash in the distance from the flare he knew that his location had been marked.  Even though the flare barely made it halfway to his location, it was still an indication they knew where he was.  Mentally, Sohdakin was kicking himself as he should have done a better job concealing his position or even packed his stealth kit.  Then again, he did send a rather loud 'Im here' message.  He also wasn't here to be a ghost, his orders were to disrupt any Tal Shiar operations going on in or around the ruins.  Intel had indicated that another faction may show up, though what they failed to mention was when they would potentially arrive.

For now, Sohdakin remained where he was, knowing that it would take a bit for anyone down in the ruins to reach him.  The only quick way they could reach him was via air transportation, which was something he was already setup to defend against.

"There you are, ya sneaky bastard" he said to himself after finally acquiring the Turian's position. He had to switch through the various view modes of his scope till an anomaly appeared.  Sohdakin tagged the location on his internal hud before conducting a quick search for the other individual that had showed up when he took his original shot. When he didnt see any sign of her presence, he turned his attention back to the Turian. A soft chuckle slipped past his maw as he could make out the Turian aiming his own rifle back at him.  Surely by now the Turian would realize any shot at this distance would be futile with his current rifle.

Sohdakin decided to see just what the Turian was up to and removed the magazine for his rifle to load a special round.  He wasnt interested in killing the Turian as it was no real threat at the moment and the Rohkah wasnt quite sure if they were affiliated with the Tal Shiar either.  However, he couldn't risk himself getting killed by remaining on his perch for much longer.  He reloaded his rifle with the new round stacked beneath a normal one and took aim at the wall.

"Arlight hotshot, show me what you got" he said as he pulled the trigger, figuring that if the Turian was paying attention, he would see the muzzle flash and realize that his cover was about to get obliterated.  A few seconds after the wall Fel was hiding behind had exploded another sound filled the air. There was a loud snap moments before the sky suddenly grew brighter than the local sun.

By the time the sunburst shot finished its cycle, Fel would notice that the sniper was no longer on the ledge, having used the distraction to vacate his original position and not allow anyone to see where and how he got away.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4983 on: April 04, 2019, 02:23:06 AM »

"Tal Shiar are primarily Romulans - pale-skinned humanoids with pointed ears. Typically wear a special grey uniform," Fox responded to Fel.

Inside the Fleet Spire, another was tracking Sohdakin at range. More than far enough away that he wouldn't know he was there. Armed with a Disruptor Sniper Rifle, he rapidly relocated and kept quietly on the move until his cohort down below could tell him where he set up shop again and recommend a spot to do him without attracting his attention.

*** Docking Bays, Corneria ***

Before Tybalt could move, the masked, cloaked stranger was behind him, went to wrap his arm around him, and subtly pressed a disruptor in his back. "Easy," he whispered, "No sudden moves. Try to scream, and I'll disintegrate you. I'd prefer not to; someone wants a word with you. Just move with me and act normal."

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"Calm down, sir," Draco said calmly. "This was months ago. DMC High Command still remains on high alert, but things have settled since then. These instances are actually quite rare here - far rarer than on most other worlds. Anyway, the Imperium of Man staged an attack here, which quickly was neutralized by our forces. They're still investigating how the Imperium smuggled nukes onto Dragon'taan without us noticing, but I can tell you, it cannot have been easy in the slightest." Draco looked to Tigress. "It's not that she's feeling ill, she just had a nightmare, Madame Tigress. That's all. Why? You know Dragons enough to care for them when ill?"

"Yes I do!" Tyber protested indignantly. "I told you yesterday I wanted to go to the movies with you! You said yes, and we made arrangements!" Tyber paused. "Too much activity around here?" he sighed as a surmise.

*** New Cerinia, Cerinian Wok, Asian restaurant ***

"No, I told you - it was my parents' idea; they wanted our relationship to feel more legitimate," Gideon responded. "They're not as much into the old Cerinian traditions as some others."

*** New Cerinia, Dovah Fried Chicken ***

Markus just lovingly chuckled as he headed for the family vehicle. Looking to Malcom, he motioned his head. "Come on, kiddo - you know how to buckle up." Malcom went to the vehicle and climbed into the back seat, buckling the belt up on his own.

*** Dragon'taan/New Cerinia Orbit ***

The IKV Furiam de-cloaked, and Vitani spoke to Kylie, "Sorry I'm late; got a little held up on the way here."

*** Warship Iron Dragon, Nephira Orbit ***

"It is... making use of your group that I wanted to speak to you about," Thrawn said. "I have read the reports of their contributions to the battle, which were considerable, and I felt they could assist my own with another, shall we say... hard target."

*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***

"The captain may be speaking truth, but I hear bad rumors about Majestic 12," Silrus responded. "Most only have bits and pieces of information, but--"

"We're an Insurrectionist Group - UNSC folk call us Innies - out of Earth, with origins in the pre-UNSC Illuminati--" Steiner began.

"YOU TRAITOR!" Kromm shouted, getting free of his bonds somehow and--

Before Kromm could get his hands on Steiner, Silrus pulled a sidearm with blazing speed and put a bullet in his head. Steiner nodded. "Thank you, mein freund," Steiner said.

"But your XO had a point - you're betraying your faction. Why?" Silrus asked.

"Hey, I was just an accountant with a military past before MJ12 raided my colony and pressed me into service," Steiner said. "I know the armored uniform and the ship look threatening, but I'm part-time, like a reservist. I never wanted any trouble."

Silrus looked to Katin. "I can't, in good conscience, condemn a man who was forced into service against his will - and he is cooperating. It's your world - your call."

*** Mongdrigo, Command Center ***

"Not that, Lieutenant - the Warships. The Fleet. Our new friends in the Imperial Alliance agreed to refit our ships in recognition for our work here, though I still don't understand why - how far along is it?" Malgus asked.

*** Mongdrigo, Hospital ***

"Do you use the Red Tiberium for anything?" Ahsoka asked.

*** Belsavis ***

K'Tath shrugged, and brought up an image of the urban world of Coruscant, plotting a course. "We need to meet with a contact here," he said as he worked. "He can point us in the direction of another objective."

*** Sol III, UACS Unseen Assailant, Captains quarters ***

Saraabi grumbled, then sighed. "Well, at least this way, my would-be hubby is with me instead of risking his *** on another ship. Come on - let's get underway." She started for the door, shaking her hips at him intentionally.

*** Outpost Onyx, Deep Space ***

Roc lowered the boarding ramp, paid the docking fee, and started into the outpost proper. Most of the Dragons paid Alex no mind, just minding their own business. A few eyed her suspiciously, but made no move toward her. Roc would lead Alex through the outpost and stop at one particular supply post. "Tell me you have the goods this time, Rik," Roc requested.

"I have the goods this time, R--" responded the gray dragon before he spotted Alex. "I'm... sorry, who are you?"

"Rik, this is Alex, she's the DMC/NCC Agent that's coming with me to Objective 22," Roc said. Rik's expression lightened up instantly.

"Oh! You came out of Dragon'taan, didn't you?" He asked. He extended a hand. "Name's Rik. Pleased to finally meet someone from there."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4984 on: April 04, 2019, 03:34:56 AM »
 Suddenly a loud sound could be heard suddenly Nari uncloaked jumped up to where Sohdakin had been, her suit immidiatly dissapearing from view again  as she checked the former sniper position, her advanced cloak hiding her from all sorts of thermal and other sensors as well as smell and sound , though her footsteps were only muffled enough to not be easily heard.

"No , Draco I just wanted to offer Aid if I could." Tigress replied.

"Well then I forgot ,sheese, can we just go already?" the fox dragon-shifter asked.

"And I didn't really care for it." Celina replied with a shrug.

"Your driving back then, sweethart." Krystl chuckled as she opened the passenger door to get into the passenger seat.

"Being under cloak in a system like this, is not a good idea." Kylie replied "Dock in dokcing bay 1. I'll meet you there."

*** Anhur en route to the MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
As soon as Grey got on board the hatch shut and the ship flew forward and into space to unite  Damien with his brother on the ship when they got close the captian of the craft asked for permission to dock assuming their allies had the ship locked down or something.

*** Belsavis ***

So i won't need any weapons?" Cobalt asked getting up from the chair and finding a port that an r2 unit would usually plug into plugging her hand spike into the port as she connected with the ships computer. "Hmm multi leveled city planet huge population, are you sure about this?" she asked.

"To be honest, I don't think i've been on that ship since my squadron was made a part of your battlegroup." Kylie replied "At least the Kitsune cruisers are  still there, the 3 of them should be able to make up for the destroyer for the time being."

Alex looked to Roc with an odd expression she wasn't expecting a friendly anything after the looks she had gotten outside "It's my pleasure to meet you and work with your wonderful people." She said shaking Rik's hand with an unsually firm grip for a  Vixen at least of her size and shape.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 03:37:44 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #4985 on: April 04, 2019, 06:32:40 PM »

The description of Tal Shiar forces provided by McCloud hasn't match with the appearance of a bulky creature which Fel has seen via his scope. Perhaps, it could be one of the Tal Shiar allies whose description Dranghyr didn't know as well. Otherwise, who was it's then? Fel didn't have too many personal enemies so this attack couldn't be considered as his assassination, they simply couldn't know his actual location. But it was a good point to ask Fox contact with someone from the CDF and tell them to watch for the really big guy. Unfortunately, XIII couldn't make it since he was thrown out of his cover to the ground by yet another explosion. Moreover, the thing which caused the explosion forced Fel to squeeze his eyes forcing him to think that a nuclear charge has been exploded right in the sky. Luckily, it doesn't happen and he was still alive. Of course, right after Fel stood on his feet and checked the place where an unknown shooter was several minutes ago, there wasn't anyone.

"Fox, it's Fel. I need you to contact the CDF HQ and tell them to look for a dragon-like suspected with a height... of eight to nine feet I think. And by the way, could it be one of Tal Shiar friends?". Taking yet another cover behind a tower but with additional protection as a concrete mound (what looked like a part of the Spire), reported Fel by his comlink built into his suit. Thirteenth has no order to chase anyone who tried to shoot him down, but the presence of potential enemy couldn't be ignored, hence he has asked Fox. Surely, since CDF can operate from the air, chances to find the shooter were higher now. The only question was is could the CDF able to stop him in case they can find him. Dranghyr hasn't seen anyone in the armor like the shooter has, so their potential enemy was dangerous. The Turian hoped that Cornerian Military could provide the Star Fox team enough time to explore ruins and took what they wanted.

Once Fel has done with reporting, he had hung his sniper rifle on his shoulder and took his automatic rifle. His primary task was to infiltrate the Spire and so he does by finding a small window in the Spire' wall and thus was able to get inside what was a battleship eons ago. It wasn't a big surprise to get surrounded by the darkness of the hall but since Fel' helm was having night vision, the ambient wasn't a problem. The Turian started slowly advancing through the remains of a ship.

"It's Fel again. I'm inside the Spire... So my target is a holocron, right?". Almost whispered Fel via comlink channel with Fox. Unwelcomed small fighting with Rokhah has disoriented Turian for a little so now he needed some... calibration.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 09:17:21 AM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4986 on: April 04, 2019, 06:49:13 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen sighed, somewhat relieved to hear this answer. So it was a nuke 'here' on DRAGON'TAAN, not 'here' IN THE MANSION. Slight miscommunication there. Still, it gave him a lot of stress there for a moment. Being kinda tired, he just kinda wanted the conversation to end so he could rest up. Oh, and it'd be a big plus if he could close the doors on his own...

Don't worry about it. Just search for a hiding spot where you're not able to be seen directly from the doorway.

Huh. Clever. It might not be the most comfortable, but it'd certainly work well for taking a break from the action that was going on. But then there'd still be the issue of sound... Michen looked carefully at the door to see in which way they opened, that'd give him a clue on how to close them easily once the hallway died down a little. Returning to the situation at hand, he didn't see much of a reason to talk further to Draco now he was engaged in an other conversation. So Michen stood there, not saying anything for the time being.

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #4987 on: April 05, 2019, 12:18:19 AM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     Katin stood with no remorse for the man put down. He spoke a few words under his breath like a prayer before turning to Silrus listening to him make his case. Katin turned to Steiner and walked close over and behind him. He pulled his scythe off his back, the sharp blade making a clean sleek of sound as it brushed off the cloth of Katin’s cloak. “You were a part of a group that has done terrible things. One as such being an offensive to my home. In the eyes of many of my gods you would be judged for such choices...” He said as he brought his scythe up and quickly swung down, cutting through Steiner’s bonds releasing him. “However, the god I am bound to is that of balance and justice. You are a defender at heart, that I can see. So stand up soldier this king demands it, and be what you once were. A protector, ‘Custos vitae’ as we say. ” Katin said as his blade dissipated away into smoke and energy essence. He reached a hand down to Steiner, open to help the man up.

*** Anhur en route to the MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     Damien looked around the ship as it made its way into space past the atmosphere of his home. He ran to a window like a little kid looking into the glass of a zoo. The expansion of space and everything that was inside. His ears perked up as the captain asked for docking permission.
“This is amazing!” He said.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4988 on: April 05, 2019, 03:17:41 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Command Center*
McCullin blanched. “Sorry, Lord. I was confused. Erm...” His paws flew across the keyboard in front of him, and the lieutenant took a breath. “Looks like their last transmission came a week ago. Odd...should’ve gotten another one earlier today...”

*Mongdrigo, Hospital*
“Oh, yeah,” Coburn chuckled. “It’s a worse fuel source, but it’s got a higher metal content than the regular tiberium. Almost five times as much, in fact.”

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4989 on: April 05, 2019, 05:09:24 PM »
*Terror Wing*
Fayam narrowed his eyes in determination. "Got it. Count me in." Without further warning, he dashed to the shuttle bay and jumped aboard the Blowfish. He told Rhea via comm: "I'm ready. Let me out." After that he fired up the engines, ready to leave ASAP.

*New Romulus*
Anna frowned. "I'd love to help, but I'll need to borrow a ship. Faith isn't properly equipped to deal with battles, and, knowing the Gaian army, I can't get them to help either." She told Temer, "Looks like I might need some of your men already. It'll depend on the craft how many, though."

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
« Reply #4990 on: April 06, 2019, 01:50:14 AM »

Seconds after the wall Fel was hiding behind exploded, Sohdakin was already on the move and in one fluid motion he picked up his rifle and stowed it on his back as he leaped off the cliff.  Nari would probably catch a glimpse of the large armored dragon as he zipped past her in a freefall dive moments before she would leap up onto the spot he just vacated.

Sohdakin continued to freefall, not noticing the Spartan appearing briefly at his sniper position.  He kept his arms and wings tight against his body to speed up his decent and when he was about 10 meters from the treetops he snapped his wings open and pulled himself out of the dive to skim the treetops at a high rate of speed.  He took a more round about way to get to the ruins in hopes that anyone trying to look for him from his original spot wouldn't easily spot him.  Even though he had active camouflage, it didn't make him invisible, it just altered the color scheme of his armor on the fly.  While he made the trip, Sohdakin set the images he was able to capture of the Turian and the Spartan.  He wanted to know if they were part of any faction that supported or were hired by the Tal Shiar.

The large Rohkah made a wide circle over a section of the ruins to the south of where Fel had entered and looked for an entrance.  Once spotted, Sohdakin landed a few feet from the entrance and deployed his own battle rifle.  His armor shifted colors once more to better blend in with the inside of the ruins, while not making him invisible, it would make it difficult to spot and target.  On his internal hud, he began to track the source of the signal and began to make his way towards it....hoping that the Turian and the other one were too busy trying to find the sniper to look for him in the ruins.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4991 on: April 06, 2019, 11:02:12 AM »

"It is... making use of your group that I wanted to speak to you about," Thrawn said. "I have read the reports of their contributions to the battle, which were considerable, and I felt they could assist my own with another, shall we say... hard target."

(Warship Iron Dragon, Nephira Orbit)

"And how will they get there? Those squads have worked well, and I can send them back out, as they will be landing soon, I think. I had a warp ship send the squad ships to Corneria, but unless you can send someone to my base to get them, the warp ships are under going their 30 year maintenance rn, and my main ships are in another galaxy to help against raiders." (I mean that as every 30 years, the main systems are analysed and repaired according to use.) (They're similar to the Mass Effect FTL Gates, but like a portal ship of sorts.)

(This is stuff I'm making up, that fits around my world. Please bear with me for that. ok?)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4992 on: April 08, 2019, 11:21:09 PM »

(Oh, that's just fine, Wilco - I actually encourage making things up like that.)

"That won't be an issue," Thrawn responded. "I can send a Star Destroyer or two to pick them up."

But tracking Sohdakin was that Romulan Sniper. Setting up shop in an adjacent antechamber just shy of the source of a realistic-looking, but still subtly phony signal, the sniper waited for the dragon to come into his crosshairs.

Whoever said Sniper Tactics were cowardly was a moron.

"CDF support is currently unavailable, but we might be able to get some from the 601st," Fox replied. "But as far as we know, the Tal Shiar have not hired any dragons. I don't think they ever encountered any."

"Your target is a Datacron, technically," Slippy chimed in. "You should be able to recognize it when you see it."

*** Space Port Docks, Corneria ***

The stranger tried to make Tybalt move, to walk him out of the Docks.

"Yeah," Tyber responded, and turned for the door. Kabier leaned closer to Amie.

"Ten to one, those two are gonna grow up together and become mates when they get older," she chuckled.

"Well, I can tell you're quite tired. If you need a quiet place to sleep, you're welcome to sleep in my lair. Very quiet down there, quite cozy, and away from the usual activities of my children and grandchildren... heh, and my great grandchildren. My god, I'm old..." He couldn't help but laugh lightly at that, and turned to head down to the dragon lair beneath the manor.

*** New Romulus ***

"Indeed - I have a D'Derridex Warbird available, or the more agile Mogai Warbird. Your choice," D'Tan responded. "D'Derridex has a lot of firepower, but the Mogai is a lot more maneuverable."

*** IKV Terror Wing ***

"Stay there," Rhea responded. "I'm gonna transwarp us to the AO - I'll open the hangar once we arrive." The Terror Wing turned, lit up green, and went to Transwarp.

*** Mongdrigo, Command Center ***

Malgus hummed in concern, a concerned frown on his face. "Where did their last transmission come from?" he finally asked.

*** Mongdrigo, Hospital ***

"High metal content, huh? Hmm..." Ahsoka responded, her face reflecting her deep in thought. "Has Red Tiberium ever been used for anything here?"

*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***

Steiner took Katin's hand and stood up. "You'll find I'm not the only dissident voice in MJ12. There are a lot of us who were forced into service. Some of us were broken by it... but there are some who found the courage to break away. I'd actually been considering joining them when we ended up out here."

"Have a little respect, honey - they're your in-laws now," Gideon said. "But I heard from them last night - they're gonna be here either tonight or tomorrow, and they want to meet you."

Markus chuckled, getting in the driver's seat, buckling up, and bringing the vehicle to life. "You heard from either of the other two?" he asked Krystal.

"Yeah, uhm... this ship isn't gonna fit there," Vitani said. "You do realize I'm in a K'Vort-class Bird-of-Prey, right?"

*** Leaving Belsavis Orbit ***

"We don't have a choice," K'Tath responded. "And if you already have weapons, great. If you don't, I can provide some." He finished plotting the course, then indicated a chair. "Please sit this time - I don't want you to end up on your *** again."

When Saraabi walked onto the bridge, ring around her finger, she commanded, "All hands, red alert! Go to Battlestations! Comms, get our escorts formed up around us, prepped for transwarp." She sat down in the Captain's chair, and indicated an empty chair to her left for Kayle to sit in.

"Friendly and well-mannered?" Rik said, sounding quite surprised. He looked to Roc. "I think the home world is gonna like her."

Roc chuckled. "My brother would get a kick out of her."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4993 on: April 09, 2019, 01:15:53 AM »
The Anhur docked with the ship and awaiting Damien's departer to the ship.

Also somewhat tracking  Sohdakin but more interested in the Ruins Nari moved into the ruins itself, however at the entrance she was met by  a squad of Clone commandos, though wolves instead of humans they were by gentics still jango fett clones just in anthro wolf form,  the leader of the squad in green trim armor offered a hand to Nari "Beta squad here to support you Nari, command thought you might need a hand here.

"help is always appreciate just try not to get in my way." nari responded shaking the commandos hand befoer the 5 of them headed into the ruins, cloaking as they did.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***'
"If that's what she wants who am I to stop her?" Amie asked "Tyber is a good boy and i can't say anything bad about his parents." Amie replied with a wink.

Shiloh shrugged and followed Tyber

"I'm gonna have to check with my mom first i had some plans..." Celina replied

** New Cerinia, Dovah Fried Chicken ***
"Celina is off on a dinner date at the Cerinian Wok, and Kayle and Saraabi are somewhere out of system why do I have to keep constant contact with them?" Krystal asked. "Saraabi can take care of herself and  there's no one else i'd trust better at her side than my old officer Kayle."

"You don't have a shuttle or transporters?" Kylie asked "Sheilds aren't even up...."

*** Leaving Belsavis Orbit ***
"If you'd give me a second i'd explain." Cobalt replied sitting down her head drooping as she looked at the floor.

Kayle sat down in the chair Saraabi had pointed out, "Kitsune cruiser escort is in position ma'am...

"I'm honestly, surprized I didn't expect it to be so freindly here considering your history.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4994 on: April 09, 2019, 01:48:44 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Command Center*
McCullin tapped a few more keys. “Looks like they were hanging around the uh...” He brought up a starmap and highlighted a cluster several light years away. “They were try to clear this gravity well. Maybe their commo-array’s acting up? Solar interference and such.”

*Mongdrigo, Hospital*
Coburn glanced around. “I dunno if I...uh.” His voice dropped to a whisper. “There’s a secret weapon in development. It’s supposed to defeat any kind of shield thrown at it. Red tiberium’s the power source.”