The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256050 times)

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4995 on: April 09, 2019, 09:05:28 AM »
(Alessia, Damien was going to the MJ12 Ship, apparently. So I don't know whats going on with this storyline now, or was that a mistake on your behalf?)

*** Warship Iron Dragon, Nephira Orbit ***

(Oh, that's just fine, Wilco - I actually encourage making things up like that.)

"That won't be an issue," Thrawn responded. "I can send a Star Destroyer or two to pick them up."

(Warship Iron Dragon, Nephira Orbit)

"I'll let them know sir. Give them my thanks when you pick them up." He nods and smiles to himself.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #4996 on: April 09, 2019, 06:55:31 PM »
*** Fleet Spire ruins, Corneria ***

"Ask if they can help with ruins assault as well. And I know Tal Shiar has no dragons in their ranks, that is why I asked about their allies. Wait... someone heading into my direction. Fel out." Responded Fel via his comlink built in his suit and entered the cloaked mode again. Okay, he needs to find a datacron, but good grief, he had no idea where this thing was. He could spend here a day or two in search of the artifact but this in case no one would find him. Suddenly he got an idea once he spotted a room with the inscription 'wardrobe', even though it was a bit risky. And in case of failure, he would be probably doomed but he desired to take a try.

Turian waited while the guardian moved on and once he was far enough, Fel dashed to the door and figured it was closed on an electronic lock. The only workaround was is the air shaft above the door. And since XIII was limited on time, he decided to use the abilities of his suit and climbed up to the shaft using the special sticky surface of his fingers which he activated by a hand gesture. Afterward, he carefully took off the shaft lattice from both sides knowing its drop would alert local guard. Once done, Fel had entered the room in the same as he did it behind the door, silently and quietly, trying to not produce too many loud sounds. It was his style after all. It was dark and full of dust, but there were things what Dranghyr believed were Tal Shiar uniforms and some of the equipment.  Glance over tables through his night vision has discovered equipment which was heavily reminded GS's comlink but these ones looked way advanced. Then Fel has remembered, that it looked exactly like it was from the Earth. He turned the device on, performed a quick scan of radio frequencies and after he found a channel of guards, decided to interfere here using his voice scrambler.

"This is Team Bravo. We have received an order from the head security team to move datacron to another location but we need to know its location. Requesting datacron location, over." Said Fel over the security channel and hoped that it would work, but since XIII didn't aware of Tal Shiar' structure his chances for a win were pretty low.
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #4997 on: April 09, 2019, 08:09:14 PM »
(Sorry Rom. My family moved)

***DMCS Inquisitor, En Route to Dragon'taan***

Nova nodded back, sitting back in the chair, bored with travel, staring at the Power Core.

***DICEF***

The computer watched the monitors, looking out at the surrounding area, finding the best place to construct the skeleton of an Arctuan Megafreighter.

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #4998 on: April 10, 2019, 12:20:27 AM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     “Then if that’s the case, I saw we gather these people and see if they would like their freedom back. What do you say Admiral?” Katin turned and asked.
*** Anhur en route to the MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     Damien stodd off the one ship and onto the one they docked at. He looked around at his surroundings getting observation and keeping a good situational awareness.
     “You said my brother is on this ship?” He asked, a bit perplexed as if he felt something was amiss.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4999 on: April 10, 2019, 12:37:01 AM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     “Then if that’s the case, I saw we gather these people and see if they would like their freedom back. What do you say Admiral?” Katin turned and asked.
*** Anhur en route to the MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
     Damien stodd off the one ship and onto the one they docked at. He looked around at his surroundings getting observation and keeping a good situational awareness.
     “You said my brother is on this ship?” He asked, a bit perplexed as if he felt something was amiss.
"That's where we got the last scan." Grey commented walking in with Damien...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
« Reply #5000 on: April 10, 2019, 02:57:38 AM »

Sohdakin slowly and methodically made his way deeper into the ruins as he followed the signal.  Thus far, no other contacts had appeared on his passive sensors.  A soft sigh slipped past his maw as he came across yet another dead end.  With a gruff he tapped his helmet a few times "Hey Sarla, wake up.  Im getting some interference from the ruins, can you patch the signal up and give me a better idea where the signal is coming from?" 

At first there was no response, however, just before he was about to call her name again he heard what sounded like yawning

"Hhhhheeeeyyyyyy....What did I tell you about waking a girl while she is sleeping" Sarla huffed in Sohdakin's ear.

"The Signal Sarla? Besides, since when do you sleep....I can not count how many times you keep me awake, especially when you get bored!"

"Ohhhh, temper temper big brother! Jeesh! For the record, I do sleep.  You forget that a few seconds for me is a long time" Sarla teased and began to tweak the sensor suite in Sodhakin's armor.  "There, that should do it.  Head left.....no your other left"

The large Rohkah sighed again, though this time as he wondered if he should have let her continue to 'sleep'.  He turned left as indicated and entered a fairly large atrium or what looked like one as it was a massive room within the ruins. Sohdakin did a quick check, looking for any sign of an ambush or snipers and when he thought it was clear he proceeded down the far side of the chamber towards the signal.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5001 on: April 10, 2019, 06:53:56 AM »
*New Romulus*
Anna told D'Tan, "Hold a sec." She walked to the crew and said: "So, we're gonna fight and we've got two ship options. A heavy hitter,  or an agile speedster." Zealo instantly picked the heavy warship, which didn't surprise Anna. Koman was for the agile ship, as Anna expected. Johnny scratched his chin for a minute and then preferred agility. Anna knew enough and told D'tan, "We'll take the Mogai Warbird. Its agility fits our fighting style better."

*Terror Wing*
Fayam kept the engine on standby. He grumbled; his ship was capable of warp too, so why wouldn't she let him? It was clear, however, he wasn't gonna get much choice.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5002 on: April 11, 2019, 08:00:10 PM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen followed the dragon to... Whatever the dragon den was. Great-grandchildren? Did that mean dragons get older than humans? He wouldn't really be surprised by that, actually. After everything he had heard about dragons way back when, all the more-than-fantastic stories he'd heard, he wouldn't even be surprised if one could destroy the house! Though that'd still be scary...

Let's leave those kinds of thoughts for later, please.

The voice seemed to be a bit more urgent than it normally was, somehow. Like it was the last thing he should be thinking about. Yeah, maybe it was better if he just... stopped thinking about stuff like that and get some actual rest. That'd be nice.

Now you're thinking.

That reply was unnecessary, but welcome either way.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5003 on: April 14, 2019, 03:31:37 AM »

[/size]*Mongdrigo, Mutant Settlement Battleground*
[/size]
[/size]Four tracked APCs, each one equipped with smoke projectors, machine guns, hydraulic plows and two troop transport pods. Each pod held two, nine man squads. As the carriers rolled into position, a rifle shot cracked across the wasteland as a slug bounced off the lead APCs sloped hull.[/size]
[/size]The hydraulic plows dropped with a whine, and were met with another rifle report, another slug bouncing into the sky. The APCs dug into the dirt and began carving trenches, first facing forward, then turning ninety degrees. The first trench met the second, the second met the third, and so on. Once the chain was completed, the APCs reversed out of the trench and were met with the staccato of machine gun fire. The APCs rotated and, with hydraulic lifts, pointed the troop pods into the trench. Soldiers filed out, taking positions across the trench, as machine guns raked the dirt. A few rounds luckily caught a Mongdrigan, sending him to the floor. A medic was upon him immediately, trying to staunch the bleeding. A team set up a machine gun, tossing back rounds atop the already viscous rifle fire.
[/size]Xander Carphen, as joint commander marched across the trench, shouting.[/size]“Focus fire on those machine gun nests! Keep the pressure on, set those mortars up!”
[/size]A horrid whistle sent soldiers diving for cover, as others were thrown to the dirt. Carphen picked himself and another soldier up; it was gonna be a long night.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5004 on: April 14, 2019, 02:12:02 PM »
(OOC: Everyone, I apologize for being absent so long. My internet went on the fritz, and then a major storm passed through here. I only just now got back online.)

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Draco lead Michen down to the lair, where a half-awake female dragon lay. "Darling, are you awake?" he asked.

"Sorta," Sheila responded groggily. She opened one eye - which was blue - and looked right at Michen. "Who's this?"

"Just a weary traveler who's had a long trip," Draco said.

Kabier just chuckled at Amie. "Yeah, despite Viktor's colorful background and mine..."

Tyber opened up the backseat car door for Shiloh. "Milady," he said to her.

*** New Cerinia, Cerinian Wok, Asian restaurant ***

Gideon frowned. "Really? What did you have planned?" he asked.

*** New Cerinia, Leaving Dovah Fried Chicken ***

"I would imagine they're a lot further in their relationship than you think," Markus told Krystal. "Have you seen the way Saraabi looks at him?"

*** Dragon'taan/New Cerinia Orbit ***

"Yes, I have transporters, but you asked me to land this ship in your hangar. It's too big. See you in a few," Vitani responded, before heading down to the transporter room to beam aboard Kylie's ship.

***DMCS Inquisitor, En Route to Dragon'taan***

The Inquisitor arrived over Dragon'taan to a fleet of ships of varying size, model and origin. "Hnh... Dragon'taan's busier than normal," Andronikos commented.

"Considering someone detonated a Nuke here on Dragon'taan, I can't say I'm surprised," Vokun commented.

*** Outpost Onyx, Deep Space ***

"Yeah, well, I'm nothing of not hospitable," Rik responded. "And I've been wanting to meet someone from Dragon'taan for a while, now."

"The goods, Rik," Roc said, "We're on a schedule."

"Right," Rik said, and began working on his computer. Roc looked to Alex.

"I told you where we're going, didn't I?" he asked.

*** Leaving Belsavis Orbit ***

K'Tath waited for Cobalt to explain what she wanted to explain.

Without warning, there was the shriek of a disruptor. The Tal Shiar sniper had Sohdakin in his sights, and opened fire.

Fel would get an answer almost immediately: "Caller, please authenticate."

*** New Romulus ***

"Very well. I'll have the Warbird Vulpes Umbra meet you shortly," D'Tan said.

*** Ship Docks, Corneria ***

The stranger with the disruptor pistol quickly went up behind Tybalt and grabbed him. "Run off again like that and I'll--" The stranger never got to finish his sentence, as a Lasgun cocked behind him, and an Imperial Guardsman wearing the colors of the 601st Regiment held his weapon at the intruder's back.

"Alright, hands in the air, son - nice and slow," he said, his voice having an Australian accent. The cloaked man slowly raised his hands in the air, the disruptor pistol on his right hand.

*** MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***

"They'll be difficult to find," Silrus said. "But... I might know someone who can help. She's... bitter, at best, but very few things happen without her hearing about it. She might be able to point us in the right direction."

*** Warship Iron Dragon, Nephira Orbit ***

"Will do. Just need to know where to meet or find them," Thrawn said.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5005 on: April 14, 2019, 04:02:23 PM »

Fel heard shots as well. Did he late or what? Anyway, he needs to proceed further because he knew, that Fox might be in great danger. Luckily, the first phase of his 'negotiation' with whoever was a security officer goes not as bad as he thought. For the second phase, he needs more information and thus glanced over what was inside the room and he found a uniform with the badge 'Kassus' which he had decided to use.

"Kassus my name, sir. We heard some shots outside of the Spire, what's going on there?". Said Fel trying to not looks suspicious with his voice.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 09:07:25 AM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5006 on: April 14, 2019, 06:51:03 PM »
*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"May I see her?" Tigress asked she had followed Draco to the den, since Kyle wouldn't be back for awhile.

"What,  like that's bad?" Amie asked with a giggle.

Shiloh was taken aback just a little but entered the vehicle.

*** New Cerinia, Cerinian Wok, Asian restaurant ***
"I wanted to go to that New VR arcade, So i bought us a couple passes." Celina replied.

*** New Cerinia, Leaving Dovah Fried Chicken ***
"What do you mean by that  and what does it matter?" Krystal asked.

*** Dragon'taan/New Cerinia Orbit ***
Kylie met Vitani inside on of the huge hangers that could probably hold 2 B'rel class birds of prey if they folded their wings in. "So your here for the mission i posted?" He asked.

*** Outpost Onyx, Deep Space ***
"Remind me." Alex replied simply.

*** Fleet Spire ruins, inside the ruins***

Nari and one of the commando's armoed ears perked as they picked up the sound of a romulan disruptor , dropping to the floor the whole group of 5 Nari and the 4 commandos began  trying to locat the Romulan with their scanners.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
« Reply #5007 on: April 15, 2019, 03:29:06 AM »

The disruptor shot ran true and right into the unsuspecting Rohkah.  If it wasn't for him raising his rifle to do a quick sweep of the area, the disruptor shot would have hit him in the head.

"Frack!" Sohdakin growled and tossed his battle rifle away from him just as the hydrostatic-gel capacitors overloaded, broke containment then exploded.  The disruptor round had nailed his rifle directly and caused it to explode. Sohdakin had rolled away from his rifle just as it exploded before hitting the ground.  He didn't even need to prompt Sarla before she back-traced the shot to its origin and pinpointed it on Sohdakin's HUD....who was currently yelling various Rohakah expletives inside his helmet. 

In a matter of seconds, the Rohkah emerged from behind his cover sporting the sniper rifle he had earlier, brought it up to aim and fired several rounds towards the last known location of the other sniper.  Each shot made a thunderous boom in the enclosed chamber, which was followed by an equally loud explosion as the heavy kinetic rounds would obliterate the stone slabs that made up whatever cover the other sniper was using.  Sohdakin did not remain still as he moved slowly down the walkway as he continued to make shots at the sniper.  Any shots sent back his direction would either get deflected or absorbed by his personal shield matrix.  Once he depleated all 5 rounds in his current magazine, he would sprint and dive for the next bit of cover and let his shield cycle and recharge.  All the while getting an earful from Sarla.

Sohdakin pulled a small orb from a side pouch and touched a button on the top, activating the small device "Sarla, confirm if the target is still alive and provide me over-watch.  I can sit here for long" he ordered and tossed the device into the air.  It would arc and free-fall momentarily before its small anti-grav generator kicked in and caused it to hover.  It did a quick scan of the area before hunting out the last known location of the other sniper.

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
« Reply #5008 on: April 15, 2019, 01:54:50 PM »
***DMCS Inquisitor, Dragon'taan Orbit***

Nova's eyes were wide, and full of child-like glee at the planet in front of him. "This will be the first time I'm on another planet. Well, besides Dromund. I'm just worried that there's some claim on the planet and I violated it. I only thought of that a hour ago. I'll suspend all construction at DICEF." He looked at his transmitter, sending a message to DICEF, suspending all constructions.

***DICEF***

--Beginning Construction of Arct--- All constructions suspended. Switching over to habitat protocols.--

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5009 on: April 15, 2019, 06:00:49 PM »
*Terror Wing*
With every passing minute, Fayam grew more annoyed, despite forcing himself to keep his cool. He kept telling himself that his chance to shine would still come.

*New Romulus*
Anna responded, "Got it. Faith will be standing by." After that, she couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the name. It wasn't something she would've picked. Still, the new ship would be completely of her own design, save the general shape of the vehicle.