The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255150 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1110 on: April 23, 2016, 02:50:06 AM »
Raz began to slide into the chair, and almost missed but was able to get on it, "It's pretty comfy."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1111 on: April 23, 2016, 02:53:52 AM »
"For people who have never been to Dragon'taan, it is," Kyle said. "And the older kids always love to hear me spin a few war tales. I don't know if you knew I led the Marauder Corps forces during the Marauder War. It is, as I have come to believe, the conflict that solidified what I am today."

*** Suleyk Residence ***

"Scrambled Eggs," Ashara responded. "Except for Talos - he's having an omelette. "

The human in the gray Imperial uniform waved at Cecilia. "Why, hello there, young madame! I am Talos Drellik, formerly of the Imperial Reclamation Service!"

"I met Talos during a short stay on Hoth," Vokun explained to Cecilia. "I don't suppose you've heard of that world?"

*** Indari Manor ***

"I'd imagine so - it had been intended for someone high-up," Drake responded. "Controls are easy."

"So, Razuel, tell me something - who was the female voice I heard in here last night? It was my understanding you were alone in here," Sheila stated.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1112 on: April 23, 2016, 02:57:27 AM »
 Kiri lead Lokahviing deeper into the museum to the exibit of weapons  and space craft, a particular Feline looking over a scaled down model of  Klingon bird of prey, with a inverted snow leopard pattern was studying the model.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 02:59:26 AM by Amps »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #1113 on: April 23, 2016, 03:00:19 AM »
Raz's stone in his chest briefly turned purple and Vivian came out and stood beside Raz, standing at about 6ft, "I was the voice that you heard. Hello, Sheila, I'm Vivian."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #1114 on: April 23, 2016, 03:02:56 AM »
"I have actually never heard of the Marauder war...Tilli mark that down as something to research. Sorry but as I have said chitternebelin have been in isolation for quite some time...unfortunately a issue with resources has forced us too end it." Vi Vi says as her right hand scout pull up a holographic screen to take notes.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1115 on: April 23, 2016, 03:06:34 AM »
"Oh, I see," Kyle responded. "If it's resources or trading you need, I and my subordinates can help with that."

*** Indari Manor ***

Sheila raised an eye ridge at Vivian. "So I see," she commented. "I imagine you heard my name when I introduced myself to Razuel."

*** Marauder Museum, Dragon'taan ***

"That her?" Lokahviing asked Kiri quietly.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1116 on: April 23, 2016, 03:08:10 AM »
A  random Chitternbelin, seemed to appear on  Kyle's shoulder. "If supplies are what you need I'm sure someone  can  help you." The odd random  creature said jumping off of Kyle changing form to an Arctic fox and sneaking into the Museum. " as a matter of fact I know exactly who to ask." the female voice added.

-- Museum interior.-----
"Yeah  last I heard she was continuing her study of Romulan and klingon ships she's very into military technology if the Romulan disruptor on her hip isn't any indication.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 03:11:03 AM by Amps »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1117 on: April 23, 2016, 03:08:52 AM »
Vivian nodded, "I did. I keep a copy of his memories so that he can remember things quicker, also anything he hears, I do aswell."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1118 on: April 23, 2016, 03:27:53 AM »
"It's nice to see you Talos, and scrambled eggs sounds perfect. I think I have heard of the planet Hoth. That's the one with the snow right?"
Oh woof

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1119 on: April 23, 2016, 03:28:53 AM »
A  random Chitternbelin, seemed to appear on  Kyle's shoulder. "If supplies are what you need I'm sure someone  can  help you." The odd random  creature said jumping off of Kyle changing form to an Arctic fox and sneaking into the Museum. " as a matter of fact I know exactly who to ask." the female voice added.

-- Museum interior.-----
"Yeah  last I heard she was continuing her study of Romulan and klingon ships she's very into military technology if the Romulan disruptor on her hip isn't any indication.

Rather confused by the article wolf, Vi Vi chittered amongst her comrads to see if we could trust this shape changer. They came to the to conclusion it was worth a try.
"Alright lead the way." Vi Vi said and followed.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1120 on: April 23, 2016, 03:32:05 AM »
waiting inside was a fully armored, digitgrade arctic vixen standing just as tall as the Chitternbelin's suits. "So what sorts of supplies do you need?" She asked, almost white eyes blinking.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1121 on: April 23, 2016, 03:50:56 AM »
Vi Vi looked at her team and looked back.
"Our empire has had a large food, water, as well as many production supplies such as iron, titanium and many other things. If your saying you can give a steady soupy of trade that would be appreciated."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1122 on: April 23, 2016, 03:57:24 AM »
" That depends on what exactly it is you need i mean what do you eat  the metals should be easy,  the food and the water might take a bit." The white vixen explained "I'll see what I can do and will contact you later for now enjoy your stay."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1123 on: April 23, 2016, 04:03:28 AM »
"We are herbivores, her is a list of crops that we normally grow and if you can send us any other types of crops that would be amazing. I will send word to my superiors and we greatly appreciate the help." Vi Vi says and bows.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1124 on: April 23, 2016, 04:11:15 AM »
"I'll see to it this information gets to the right people." Amber said as she bowed back and left.