The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256982 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1125 on: April 23, 2016, 01:17:56 PM »
A  random Chitternbelin, seemed to appear on  Kyle's shoulder. "If supplies are what you need I'm sure someone  can  help you." The odd random  creature said jumping off of Kyle changing form to an Arctic fox and sneaking into the Museum. " as a matter of fact I know exactly who to ask." the female voice added.

-- Museum interior.-----
"Yeah  last I heard she was continuing her study of Romulan and klingon ships she's very into military technology if the Romulan disruptor on her hip isn't any indication.

Lokahviing approached the feline, his rifle clung and ligtsaber clipped to his belt. "You know, there are things those models won't tell you about Klingon and Romulan ships," he told her as he arrived next to her. "And I don't think this museum has any of the more recent designs."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1126 on: April 23, 2016, 02:39:53 PM »
"Actually this model is of a fairly recent design, but you are right, it doesn't show how the wings can change position, nor how the cloaking device works, nor the strain on the disruptor cannons or wings when they fire.." Kyra replied turning around.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1127 on: April 23, 2016, 03:32:28 PM »
Lokahviing regarded Kyra momentarily before introducing himself. "The name's Taral... Darth Taral... Don't worry, I won't make a move on you or try and corrupt you to the Dark side or anything like that. I may carry a sith name, but I don't ascribe to the Sith code. Anyway, what's your name?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1128 on: April 23, 2016, 03:37:13 PM »
"Kyra and you can drop the sith name, Lokah, Kiri already told me." She replied.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1129 on: April 23, 2016, 03:41:07 PM »
"Indeed?" Lokahviing responded. "Very well. So what were you hoping to learn from that model?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1130 on: April 23, 2016, 03:44:49 PM »
"To be honest I'm not certain... I thought maybe I could get some more information on the disruptors from it." Kyra replied. "Why?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1131 on: April 23, 2016, 04:20:56 PM »
Lokahviing shrugged. "Just curious. In any event, what did you have planned today? Were you going to attend the festival?"

*** Krystal's Residence, New Cerinia ***

Markus approached his wife. "We going to the festival?" he asked. "That's why you came here from Outpost Hood, right?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1132 on: April 23, 2016, 04:24:27 PM »
"Likely, after I finished my research on Klingon weapons.' Kyra replied.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1133 on: April 23, 2016, 04:35:26 PM »
"Well, if it's information on Klingon weapons you need, I have a database on my ship you could look at," Lokahviing offered.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1134 on: April 23, 2016, 04:40:32 PM »
"I've been trying to decide what hand held weapon would best compliment my bowcaster, Romulan or Klingon disruptor." Kyra replied "Sure why not.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1135 on: April 23, 2016, 05:34:15 PM »
"Hm... That's a tough one. Romulan disruptor has more kick to it, but Klingon Disruptor is lighter and easier to conceal," Lokahviing commented.

*** New Cerinia ***

"Krystal, honey," Markus asked, "How do you intend to get to the Festival?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1136 on: April 23, 2016, 05:41:19 PM »
"orbital elevator." Celina said, walking up to her 'parents.'

"Kid took the words out of my mouth." Krystal said, brushing her tail off of something.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1137 on: April 23, 2016, 05:47:24 PM »
"Right," Markus responded. He looked to Krystal. "Shall we?"

*** Suleyk Residence ***

"It's nice to see you Talos, and scrambled eggs sounds perfect. I think I have heard of the planet Hoth. That's the one with the snow right?"

"That's correct," Vokun answered. "Not a place you want to go unprepared, and even if you are prepared, it's still very dangerous. I met Talos during my stint on Hoth, when I was searching for the tomb of a Sith Lord. Can't remember his name, but it was important to me at the time - I was doing what is known as Force Walking."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1138 on: April 23, 2016, 05:54:44 PM »
Cecilia sat down at the table, her eyes alit with curiosity. "Force Walking, sounds interesting. What's that?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1139 on: April 23, 2016, 06:00:24 PM »
"It's a force ability that was, at the time I discovered it, believed lost," Vokun explained as he scrambled Cecilia's eggs. "It's where a force user binds Force Ghosts to themselves, increasing their power and giving them power to draw on during difficult tasks. But despite it's uses, it can be very dangerous."