The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257074 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1080 on: April 22, 2016, 10:45:47 PM »
(What is indari manor? Since everyone seems to be there.)
(The home of the high general Kyle Indari and his family there's a map on the second or 3rd post of the central city)

Amie had come out again this time, fully dressed "I beg to differ, Mr. Raz."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1081 on: April 22, 2016, 10:48:38 PM »
Raz looked over at Amie, "How so?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1082 on: April 22, 2016, 10:49:17 PM »
"We could probably get you a hoverchair or something like that." Amie noted.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1083 on: April 22, 2016, 10:54:10 PM »
"I suppose that could work."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #1084 on: April 22, 2016, 11:08:18 PM »
(So far I don't see any reason Vi Vi would go there...unless the general could give Vi Vi permission to study the some old military records, for example old wars that the planet has fought.)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1085 on: April 22, 2016, 11:14:49 PM »
(If Vi Vi wanted to learn about that, she could just go to the Marauder Museum in the Central District. It contains full records of the wars and conflicts fought by Dragon'taan's military, the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps. However, if she does do that, you would need to PM me so I could explain to you the history of this particular fan-variant of the DMC. Suffice to say, it has a long history, too much to put in a post here.)

"Yeah, that actually sounds like a good idea," Drake commented.

(Oh, and Cecilia... waiting on you. Don't want to move forward with the plan without you.)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1086 on: April 22, 2016, 11:16:25 PM »
(I think I may do that after the festival. I was mostly waiting to interact with people.)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1087 on: April 22, 2016, 11:18:31 PM »
"Only thing is where are we gonna get one at this hour?" Amie asked.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1088 on: April 22, 2016, 11:40:35 PM »
"I think Uncle Markus has one - some old hover chair-throne thing he salvaged from the first conflict with the Renewed Covenant. Dad keeps it in storage in the basement until Markus can find a place to put it," Drake suggested. "I'm sure he won't mind us putting it to good use."

*** Krystal's Residence, New Cerinia ***

Having dressed fully in his Coalition uniform, he went back up to the room he shared with Krystal and bumped her lightly. "Honey, you need to get up - don't you want to get to the festival early?" he asked her.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1089 on: April 22, 2016, 11:42:44 PM »
"Markus I'm on the couch over here." Krystal waved. "I've been waiting for you..." She rolled her eyes.

"Is that gonna be big enough?" Amie asked.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1090 on: April 23, 2016, 12:35:57 AM »
(Oh dear, I missed a lot. But last I left Cecilia she was at Vokun's. So I'm just going to have her be asleep. Do what you will with that. If I'm missing something please let me know.)

Cecilia had been asleep, her mind drifting off from dream to dream. While the buzzing still continued in the back of her mind.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1091 on: April 23, 2016, 12:44:23 AM »
Vokun knocked on Cecilia's room door. "Cecilia?" he asked. "Cecilia, time to wake up - festival kicks off today. Cecilia?"

*** Dragon'taan Central District ***

Lokahviing beamed down to the Central District on Dragon'taan, and started heading for the Marauder Museum. Seemingly unbeknownst to him, a shimmering figure followed him.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1092 on: April 23, 2016, 12:51:28 AM »
Vi Vi was also on her way to the Marauder Museum after having been told it was the best place to learn more about the history of this place. She had two of her fellow scouts with her and Vi Vi noticed the shimmering figure following Lokahviimg, but not knowing there relationship though nothing of it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1093 on: April 23, 2016, 12:55:01 AM »
Cecilia stirred a little, trying to get just a little more sleep. That is, until she heard Vokun's words. She quickly sat up and began to stretch, she unfolded her wings to their full length which practically took up the whole room. "The Festival! That's right! I'll be right out. Just give me a minute." She said, and hopped out of bed.
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1094 on: April 23, 2016, 12:59:04 AM »
--Central city---

"Alright move that Nova just  little to the left... NO Your left silly!" Tigress shouted setting up for her battlemech preformance during the feistival.

---Indari manor--
"Ooh shoot." Amie said "Drake I'll see you at the festival I just remembered something i was going to do." Amie said, without another word zipping off.

-Dragon'taan Museum.--

Near the entrance to the Museum, leaning against the wall a grey and black spotted female leopard waited, looking down at her armored, digitgrade feet for   a second before returning to 'polishing' her sharp nails. aside from her armored boots she seemed to just be wearing a grey black spotted  leotard that matched her fur pattern and  looked like it was made of scales.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 01:02:14 AM by Amps »