The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256402 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1065 on: April 21, 2016, 03:37:08 AM »
(Ok http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Alien_ship the ship is from the show stargate, but it is pretty close to what I imagine a chitternebelin ship to be.)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #1066 on: April 21, 2016, 02:04:37 PM »
(Hnh... looks vaguely similar to an Imperial Star Destroyer.)

The night progressed, and it was as the sun was beginning to peek over the horizon that Drake awoke. He still sensed a cold feeling in the Force, but brushed it off. This was going to be a fun time.

The festival was soon to begin.

*** Reznov Residence, Dragon'taan ***

As soon as the sun started to rise, Anne was already up, donning her Mandalorian armor and nabbing her weapons. She wasn't going to miss this festival. Not by a long shot.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1067 on: April 21, 2016, 06:59:36 PM »
-Dragon'taan spaceborn docks-
"Sorry for the delay people had me... occupied..." Said the little tiger, as she prepared the bottle of Romulan Ale. "You sure this won't hurt me or the ship?" She asked quietly?  "By the power and authority given to me by the indari family, I Celina Tokarev offically re-christen this new Kitsune class destroyer the 'Avenged Kitsune! may she bring glory to

----Dragon'taan, Dragon'taan armory---

"Common let's move let's move, I want these mechs in their setup positions before Lunch... If you make it you can all have a  meal at "Sol's' On me." The large 7fot tiger said  leading a convoy of various mech carriers mostly air bound transports carrying mechs, mainly in the air to avoid the crowds that would likely be gathering.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1068 on: April 22, 2016, 12:55:29 AM »
Vi Vi was very curious about the festival and as she made her way there in her own mech suit. It was't a huge mech, just the size of the average medium humanoid. However her team was still given a more than a few odd looks as they made their way through crowds of people. 

Vi Vi's job was to study the history, culture, and basically anything of importance to the this planet. The festival would be an excellent learning experience.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1069 on: April 22, 2016, 02:09:08 AM »
*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

The alarm clock went off, and woke Kyle and Anna from their sleep. They both rose from bed and dressed in their emerald-green armored DMC Uniforms. While Kyle headed out to the Central district, Anna went to Drake and Amie's room, knocked on the door, and cracked it open. "Drake, sweetie, time to get up - festival's today."

Drake groaned in response. "Give us a bit, mom," he requested. "Amie, honey, we need to get up."

In another part of Indari Manor, Markus awoke and yawned. "This is gonna be a helluva week," he commented groggily.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1070 on: April 22, 2016, 02:26:57 AM »
 Amie was already in the shower getting ready "Drake I'm in the shower!"

---Dragon'taan Central city---

"Alright looks like most of the mechs are setup." Tigress said looking around,"Where did you guys put my Timberwolf?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/38/5b/9d/385b9d102a68a9f867a576e34372cb4c.jpg for an idea of how big these 'battlmechs' are.

_Dragon'taan orbital docks.

Celina stepped down from the platform towards her father "Didn't think you two would make it, heading to the festival?"
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1071 on: April 22, 2016, 12:32:49 PM »
==Indari Manor==
Raz woke up in the morning, tired to no extent, thinking to himself, 'That was quite the day yesterday...', he then tried to get off of the bed and stood for a few seconds, but his legs faltered,  causing him to fall, making a loud thud, "Ow...", "Raz! I told you that I would tell you when they were ready to be used!" , "Well then how long!?" ,"Umm... an hour or so... maybe a little longer BECAUSE YOU DID THIS.", "Sorry!", their argument went on for a little longer then stopped when Raz's stomach grumbled, "...I'm hungry..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1072 on: April 22, 2016, 01:56:16 PM »
Drake walked into the room dressed in his military uniform upon hearing the thud, and bent over to help Razuel to his feet. "You okay, pal?" he asked.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1073 on: April 22, 2016, 02:41:53 PM »
Amie came rushing out still in a towel "I wonder if we should give him a robotic exoskeleton..." Amie muttered before running off to get dressed.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #1074 on: April 22, 2016, 04:02:05 PM »
Raz took the help up, "Yeah , I'm okay.", Raz pulled himself back up onto the bed.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1075 on: April 22, 2016, 08:43:02 PM »
*** Krystal's house, New Cerinia ***

Markus awoke, sat up, and stretched. This was it - the first Marauder Victory Festival he would attend. He rose from bed and dressed in his UAC Armored Uniform, with the six-star Lord-Admiral Rank insignia on his collar.

*** IKS Wayward Prince, Dragon'taan Orbit ***

Lokahviing awoke in his quarters aboard one of his flagships. Having swapped warships from the Kor-class Bird-of-Prey to a Negh'Tev-class Battlecruiser recently, he had decided - for the time being - to stay on Dragon'taan. And if what people were saying was true, the next week should be interesting.

Lokahviing sat up and stretched, then donned his tunic, then his lightsaber, and slung a modified EE3 Blaster Rifle before heading onto the bridge to review reports.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1076 on: April 22, 2016, 09:03:10 PM »
When Raz was back on the bed he looked back at Drake, "By the way, thanks for letting me stay here."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1077 on: April 22, 2016, 09:23:58 PM »
Drake chuckled. "You're welcome," he told Raz, "But really, it was dad's call." He paused, then added, "I wouldn't be much of a friend if I let you stay here while the festival goes into full swing. Anything I can do to get you on your feet for it?"

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1078 on: April 22, 2016, 09:34:25 PM »
(What is indari manor? Since everyone seems to be there.)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1079 on: April 22, 2016, 09:40:30 PM »
Raz shook his head, "Unfortunately no. With the form that I am right now, and my strength, I simply can't turn back to my anthro form until my strength fully returns... so not until I can stand. Plus I don't think that there are any wheelchairs my size.", Raz gave a little chuckle, "Thanks anyway.", Vivian was still sitting on the night stand, [Vivian]"A few more minutes and he should be able to walk, but not until a little later, he'll be able to turn into his anthro form."