The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256622 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #1095 on: April 23, 2016, 01:27:43 AM »
Unaware of the shimmering figure following at a distance, Lokahviing paused at the entrance to the museum, looking at the leopard standing there. "Hello there. Waiting for someone?" he greeted her.

*** Indari Manor ***

Drake sighed as his wife dashed off. "Always in a hurry... I'll be right back," he told Raz, then headed down to the basement. It was then that a female dragon poked her head in Raz's room.

"Hi there," she greeted. "How're you holding up?"

*** Suleyk Residence, Dragon'taan ***

Vokun closed Cecilia's door and headed into the kitchen, resuming his cooking with Ashara.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 01:33:13 AM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1096 on: April 23, 2016, 01:35:39 AM »
"What you don't  recognize me without my armor?" Kiri asked? "I was waiting for you found someone whose intrested in you she's inside." The dark colored Leopard explained blinking her eyes.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #1097 on: April 23, 2016, 01:39:20 AM »
Cecilia had gotten all dressed and ready. Then she exited her room and smelled the food. "Oooh, what's for breakfast? It smells delicious." She said.
Oh woof

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #1098 on: April 23, 2016, 01:41:13 AM »
Vi Vi came up from behind and reached out her mind to talk.
"Umm...excuse me, sorry if I am interrupting something." She said.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1099 on: April 23, 2016, 01:47:30 AM »
==Indari Manor==
Raz perked up at the new face, "Hello there."
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 01:55:43 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1100 on: April 23, 2016, 01:53:52 AM »
(I was talking to loka...sorry if I didn't make that clear.)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1101 on: April 23, 2016, 02:11:54 AM »
(I imagine Raz is talking to the dragon saying hi to him.)

"Really?" Lokahviing responded to Kiri. "And who might that--" he stopped midsentence upon hearing Vi Vi speak. "Oh, not anything major... at least, I don't think so. How can I--" he paused when he spotted a shimmering figure behind Vi Vi. But just as he had spotted it, it vanished. "--Help?" he finished.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #1102 on: April 23, 2016, 02:18:00 AM »
(I am talking to the dragon that walked into my room, sorry for the confusion)

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1103 on: April 23, 2016, 02:21:45 AM »
"I'm Sheila, Kyle's mother," the female dragon introduced herself. "Draco had me check in with you while he went off looking into something. How are you feeling this morning?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1104 on: April 23, 2016, 02:22:59 AM »
(I imagine Raz is talking to the dragon saying hi to him.)

"Really?" Lokahviing responded to Kiri. "And who might that--" he stopped midsentence upon hearing Vi Vi speak. "Oh, not anything major... at least, I don't think so. How can I--" he paused when he spotted a shimmering figure behind Vi Vi. But just as he had spotted it, it vanished. "--Help?" he finished.
"Whats with the scary robot?" Kiri asked?
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1105 on: April 23, 2016, 02:24:12 AM »
Vi Vi looks behind her and sees nothing before turning back.
"I am captain Vi Vi and my scouting team represent the chitternebelin empire and were wondering if we could research here at the museum. Our empire has been in isolation for some time and wish to update our knowledge on the other surrounding empires. As to answer your question miss, these suits help my people move around as we are quite vulnerable without them."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1106 on: April 23, 2016, 02:27:53 AM »

"Could have made them look less... menacing... As far as I know anyone is allowed in it's free after all." Kiri, the Dark furred she-leopard said
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 02:30:40 AM by Amps »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1107 on: April 23, 2016, 02:28:17 AM »
"I'm Sheila, Kyle's mother," the female dragon introduced herself. "Draco had me check in with you while he went off looking into something. How are you feeling this morning?"
"I'm doing better, but I still can't stand yet, but Drake it determined to get me out of here for the festival, so he has gone down to the basement and is getting a hover chair for me to use until my legs can hold up my weight.", Raz extended his tail to Sheila as a hand, "By the way, I'm Razuel."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1108 on: April 23, 2016, 02:32:32 AM »
"Well, if you're looking to learn about the history of the DMC..." he hitched a thumb over his shoulder to indicate the museum behind him. "... you came to the right place. And you don't need security clearance or anything like that to enter. It's open to the public." He turned to follow Kiri inside, and a tall vulpine figure in an armored uniform and draped in a flame-proof cloak approached Vi Vi from behind.

"And you came to Dragon'taan at an opportune time," he said. "There is to be a festival this whole week." He extended a hand for a handshake. "High General Kyle Indari, Dragon'taan Marauder Corps. My family and I try to greet newcomers when we can."

*** Indari Manor ***

"Oh, you're the one Kyle was talking about!" Sheila said with surprise. "The one that gave him that figurine. Well--"

"Excuse me, grandma," Drake's voice said as he arrived with the hover-chair. "Yeah, this'll definitely support you," he told Razuel as he guided it to the side of Razuel's bed.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #1109 on: April 23, 2016, 02:40:35 AM »
Vi Vi nodded the suites head.
"It is a pleasure to meet you High General. My team will be staying on this planet for a while and it feels good to be welcomed. Also we were planning on joining the festival as it seemed like an excellent social and learning opportunity."