The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251486 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #840 on: April 11, 2016, 06:08:07 PM »
(Krayav, the natives of Kemoran Prime are known as Kemorainians.)

*** Keeljoy Residence, Dragon'taan ***

Faasnu didn't directly answer, instead reaching out with the Force and using it to seal and heal Razuel's wounds. Both light and dark powers were used, the bleeding was stopped, open wounds sealed, internal injuries corrected, and when Faasnu finished, one wouldn't be able to tell Raz had been injured. Faasnu looked to Vivian and Luka. "Make sure he gets a lot of rest - at least a week. Even though I used the Force to heal him, he shouldn't try and rush the recovery."

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"But I thought that weapon was destroyed with The Prophet of Revenge, was it not?" Kyle asked.

Vokun leaned closer to Cecilia. "I read about that incident," he whispered to her. "The first contact with the Renewed Covenant. If what Amie suspects is accurate, we may need to try and get into contact with Lord-Admiral Tokarev."
"No." Amie replied simply. "It escaped, though they did sustain major losses the Prohpets ship escaped.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #841 on: April 11, 2016, 08:47:53 PM »
Cecilia had just been taking everything in. She replied to Vokun, "whatever will keep everyone safe. How will we talk to the Lord Admiral? Is he here?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #842 on: April 11, 2016, 10:08:21 PM »
"The Lord-Admiral is currently at Outpost Hood, in UNSC space," Kyle told Cecilia, overhearing her question. "And at last report, he was dealing with matters that had cropped up on his end."

Mathayus knelt down next to Razuel. "I never abandon anyone in need - the mercy and compassion of myself and my master knows no bounds. All you need do is ask." He looked to Vivian. "Again, keep him off his feet for at least a week."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #843 on: April 11, 2016, 10:19:30 PM »
"The Lord-Admiral is currently at Outpost Hood, in UNSC space," Kyle told Cecilia, overhearing her question. "And at last report, he was dealing with matters that had cropped up on his end."

Mathayus knelt down next to Razuel. "I never abandon anyone in need - the mercy and compassion of myself and my master knows no bounds. All you need do is ask." He looked to Vivian. "Again, keep him off his feet for at least a week."

__Outpost Hood___

"Markus?" Krystal asked "I wanted to go to the Dragon'taan fetival is that okay with you?" She asked "You know how to contact me if things get hairy here." She added.

---Coruscant orbit---

Kiri in her Perseus fighter Reached orbit of the planet not a minute ago ,she had been scanning the surroundings for the ship that had just taken the other Feline from the planet with the holocrons.

"Rachel, can you pick up anything Warp signatures, ion trails?" Kiri asked her AI  "At present, Neg, Kiri." The AI responded. "Keep looking there's got to be something he left behind as a trail no one covers their tracks that well in a large ship like that."

"Aff, Kiri." The AI replied back.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #844 on: April 11, 2016, 10:26:50 PM »
Vivian nodded, "I will... I don't even think that he'll be able to get out of the basement in his current form... so even if he did want to, I don't think he'd be able to."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #845 on: April 11, 2016, 10:28:30 PM »
"Eh we could always teleport him out onto a dragon sized stretcher."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #846 on: April 11, 2016, 10:38:59 PM »
(Krayav, the natives of Kemoran Prime are known as Kemorainians.)

Faasnu didn't directly answer, instead reaching out with the Force and using it to seal and heal Razuel's wounds. Both light and dark powers were used, the bleeding was stopped, open wounds sealed, internal injuries corrected, and when Faasnu finished, one wouldn't be able to tell Raz had been injured. Faasnu looked to Vivian and Luka. "Make sure he gets a lot of rest - at least a week. Even though I used the Force to heal him, he shouldn't try and rush the recovery."

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"But I thought that weapon was destroyed with The Prophet of Revenge, was it not?" Kyle asked.

Vokun leaned closer to Cecilia. "I read about that incident," he whispered to her. "The first contact with the Renewed Covenant. If what Amie suspects is accurate, we may need to try and get into contact with Lord-Admiral Tokarev."

(Sorry Romulan)
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #847 on: April 11, 2016, 10:54:18 PM »
(Sorry Romulan)

(No worries, pal. Considering the Kemorainians are from a fledgling book with others planned afterward, I imagine there'd be some confusion. Especially in regards to names.)

__Outpost Hood___

"Markus?" Krystal asked "I wanted to go to the Dragon'taan fetival is that okay with you?" She asked "You know how to contact me if things get hairy here." She added.

---Coruscant orbit---

Kiri in her Perseus fighter Reached orbit of the planet not a minute ago ,she had been scanning the surroundings for the ship that had just taken the other Feline from the planet with the holocrons.

"Rachel, can you pick up anything Warp signatures, ion trails?" Kiri asked her AI  "At present, Neg, Kiri." The AI responded. "Keep looking there's got to be something he left behind as a trail no one covers their tracks that well in a large ship like that."

*** Outpost Hood ***

"You know I wanted to go with you to the festival this year, remember?" Markus asked.

"All do respect, Lord-Admiral," Voro interjected, "You could use some off-time with your wife. And Celina would be pleased to see you again."

Markus half-sighed, half-chuckled. "Point taken," he commented. "Call us if anything comes up?"

"Yes, sir," Voro responded. Markus rose from his seat and headed to Krystal's side.

"Looks like we're going together, after all," he told her.

*** IKS Wayward Spellsword, in transit ***

Lokahviing had it. He even spoke with the hologram of Darth Plagueis about it. What he'd come all this way looking for. The secret. But still, he wondered what secrets he could learn from Darth Nox. So, with nothing better to do as the ship was headed for Dromund Kaas (Will post later), he went about accessing Nox's holocron...
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #848 on: April 11, 2016, 11:13:46 PM »
Vivian pulled up a screen, "Hmm, I don't think that in his state that it'd be safe to do so, especially since that stone in his chest is helping keep the pain down, but if his condition does worsen, I have Scotti on speed dial."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #849 on: April 11, 2016, 11:43:07 PM »
(Sorry Romulan)

(No worries, pal. Considering the Kemorainians are from a fledgling book with others planned afterward, I imagine there'd be some confusion. Especially in regards to names.)

__Outpost Hood___

---Coruscant orbit---

*** Outpost Hood ***

"You know I wanted to go with you to the festival this year, remember?" Markus asked.

"All do respect, Lord-Admiral," Voro interjected, "You could use some off-time with your wife. And Celina would be pleased to see you again."

Markus half-sighed, half-chuckled. "Point taken," he commented. "Call us if anything comes up?"

"Yes, sir," Voro responded. Markus rose from his seat and headed to Krystal's side.

"Looks like we're going together, after all," he told her.

*** IKS Wayward Spellsword, in transit ***

Lokahviing had it. He even spoke with the hologram of Darth Plagueis about it. What he'd come all this way looking for. The secret. But still, he wondered what secrets he could learn from Darth Nox. So, with nothing better to do as the ship was headed for Dromund Kaas (Will post later), he went about accessing Nox's holocron...

---Coruscant Orbit---
"I got something Kiri!" Rachel spoke up. "What?" kiri asked.

"Considering warp drives usually go in a straight line we can almost plot his course and hope to beat him there in subspace." Rachel explained.

"Well what are you waiting for plot a course and engage the subspace drive let's see if we can find him!" Kiri replied just as her ship entered the subspace portal dissapearing from orbit.

--Outpost Hood---
"Shall we take the Aurora there or your ship?" Krystal asked, leaning into Markus a little.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #850 on: April 12, 2016, 12:17:29 AM »

"I see, we can still like... call him right? Something like that?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #851 on: April 12, 2016, 01:29:41 AM »
"You can try," Kyle responded. "But I don't know if he'll answer, given the circumstances he's in."

*** Outpost Hood ***

"No, the Thermopylae needs to remain here, and the Striker is in maintenance," Markus responded. "Better take the Aurora."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #852 on: April 12, 2016, 01:36:14 AM »
"Alright only if you tell me what you did to the Striker" Krystal teased "I suppose you had a Fender bender with the Galatae ?" She added as she walked into the docking port for the Aurora.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #853 on: April 12, 2016, 02:33:16 AM »
"No, just needs some general maintenance, nothing serious," Markus responded. With a sarcastic smile, he added, "Though, come to think of it, there was a report of the Striker being involved in a scrape with the Borealis. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #854 on: April 12, 2016, 02:45:23 AM »
"Nope it's, Rae's ship now I don't keep track of that stuff ,but I highly doubt it unless one of you went into a collision course." Krystal replied.

----Subspace tunnel----

"Rachel are you sure about this?" Kiri asked

"No, but we don't have much of a choice from what the Matriarch told us I don't think it's very good thing."

"That's putting it lightly." Kiri grumbled.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 02:48:58 AM by Ambre »