The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256036 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #825 on: April 10, 2016, 10:58:16 PM »
Cecilia nodded, "it hurts my head, we need to talk to the General and warn him. It's very serious."
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #826 on: April 10, 2016, 11:13:55 PM »
"You're looking at him," Kyle said. He stepped outside the Manor and closed the door. "And this confirms my fears."

"How so?" Vokun asked.

"Earlier today, I was approached by one of Anne's ARC clones, saying his team had engaged a Kig-Yar scout in the landing bays," Kyle explained. "Now you two come to me feeling a disturbance in the Force - I'm convinced that the events are tied. I fear the Renewed Covenant may try an open assault, perhaps during the festival."

"They'd be foolish to try," Vokun commented.

"True, but you know as well as I do that the Covvies wouldn't try it unless they had a plan," Kyle said. "They have a trick up their sleeve, something they think will get them past the orbital defenses."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #827 on: April 10, 2016, 11:19:29 PM »
-----Coruscant, Jedi Temple-----
Kiri quickly sent her message of one word "Alduin" sent to a highly encrypted source. "Done now I need to get going!" Kiri Said zipping out of the room and towards the exit.

---Keeljoy Residence---
"DO I know a jedi?" "Yeah but your not gonna like this." Luka said calling up  a "Fasnuu"  that was one of the contacts on her phone.

--Indari Manor--

"Dad?" Amie spoke up, walking up behind Kyle. "Would it possibly be that one weapon we heard of when the Coalition and NCC faced them?" Amie asked "Some sort of pulse wave."
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 11:26:38 PM by Ambre »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #828 on: April 10, 2016, 11:29:49 PM »
Faasnu answered his comm. "Faasnu here," he said.

"Kyle stepped out, Amie," Anna said as she was feeding Kira.

*** IKS Wayward Spellsword, in transit ***

Lokahviing read it, checked it, double-checked it, triple-checked it, and did it all over three times. This was it.

He had found what he was looking for.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #829 on: April 10, 2016, 11:38:54 PM »
--Keeljoy residence---
"Master Fasnuu I believe I require you assistance somebody here needs a force user or something..."Luka replied.

----Indari manor----

"Sigh I hoped to tell him before he went out." Amie grumbled, opening the door again and trying to catch up with Kyle, shutting the door behind her "DAD!" she shouted hopeing to get his attention.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #830 on: April 10, 2016, 11:43:32 PM »
"Then maybe we should increase the security. If we're prepared for the attack then we can minimize the damage done the city and save lives." Cecilia said
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #831 on: April 11, 2016, 12:47:04 AM »
*** Indari Manor ***

"I'm on my way - I'll use a site-to-site transport, stand by," Faasnu responded. He tapped a few commands to his gauntlets, and was whisked to Luka's house in a flash of red light. When he arrived, he looked at the situation. "What happened here?"

Outside the Manor, Kyle nearly jumped out of his skin hearing Amie's voice. "GAH!" he exclaimed. "Amie, don't do that!" Once he breathed a sigh of relief, he looked to Cecilia and said, "And I was thinking that, too. Stay alert - the Renewed Covenant wouldn't openly assault Dragon'taan without reason."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #832 on: April 11, 2016, 01:54:41 AM »
Cecilia nodded "well... this changes everything... I sure hope that everyone will be safe during the festival. And if something happens that would just be the worst."
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #833 on: April 11, 2016, 02:02:16 AM »
*** Indari Manor ***

"I'm on my way - I'll use a site-to-site transport, stand by," Faasnu responded. He tapped a few commands to his gauntlets, and was whisked to Luka's house in a flash of red light. When he arrived, he looked at the situation. "What happened here?"

Outside the Manor, Kyle nearly jumped out of his skin hearing Amie's voice. "GAH!" he exclaimed. "Amie, don't do that!" Once he breathed a sigh of relief, he looked to Cecilia and said, "And I was thinking that, too. Stay alert - the Renewed Covenant wouldn't openly assault Dragon'taan without reason."

------=Keeljoy residence=-------

" Some blasted idoits broke into my house for some odd reason I caught one  his buddies 'ditched' him in fear or something, I let him go but not without  a present." Luka replied holding up a small tracker no bigger than a watch battery.

-----Indari manor----

"Dad about the covvies, I think I may know of part of their plan." Amie noted.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 02:19:02 AM by Ambre »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #834 on: April 11, 2016, 02:23:40 AM »
*** Keeljoy Residence, Dragon'taan ***

"So what do you need me for?" Faasnu asked. "Or did you need me to heal the injured man here?"

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"Cecilia, this is my daughter-in-law, Amie - my son, Drake's wife," Kyle said, indicating Amie. "Now what do you think is part of their plan?" he asked Amie.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #835 on: April 11, 2016, 02:51:24 AM »
*Red walked down the city street, documenting the structures and technology of the Kemorans*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #836 on: April 11, 2016, 04:40:49 AM »

"So what do you need me for?" Faasnu asked. "Or did you need me to heal the injured man here?"

"Cecilia, this is my daughter-in-law, Amie - my son, Drake's wife," Kyle said, indicating Amie. "Now what do you think is part of their plan?" he asked Amie.

"When  The Coalition and the NCC first faced off against the remnant their hierarchy's ship fired some sort of pulse that disabled all Kaderon tech within I believe the records stated 1000 mile radius, the Coalition was left unaffected due to their Kapelon tech and the NCC switched to using their new Azurion tech, regardless, If they use that in orbit there's no telling what could happen it might even have an EMP effect "Oh and Tigress wanted to ask you something." She finished handing her 'dad' a commutator.

---Keeljoy residence----

"Dunno his AI said something about a force user." Luka shrugged, you were the one i thought of that wouldn't be busy I hope I didn't interrupt anything between you and your wife."
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 06:29:15 AM by Ambre »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #837 on: April 11, 2016, 12:25:24 PM »
Vivian, Raz's AI, was sitting Raz's head, caressing it, "Well the most that I could get out of a series of pictures stored in my memory bank was of two silhouettes and a cracked stone being repaired, so that's why I assumed it was a force user or something.", Vivian brought the series of pictures up on a holographic screen for Faasnu.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #838 on: April 11, 2016, 04:03:49 PM »
(Krayav, the natives of Kemoran Prime are known as Kemorainians.)

Faasnu didn't directly answer, instead reaching out with the Force and using it to seal and heal Razuel's wounds. Both light and dark powers were used, the bleeding was stopped, open wounds sealed, internal injuries corrected, and when Faasnu finished, one wouldn't be able to tell Raz had been injured. Faasnu looked to Vivian and Luka. "Make sure he gets a lot of rest - at least a week. Even though I used the Force to heal him, he shouldn't try and rush the recovery."

"But I thought that weapon was destroyed with The Prophet of Revenge, was it not?" Kyle asked.

Vokun leaned closer to Cecilia. "I read about that incident," he whispered to her. "The first contact with the Renewed Covenant. If what Amie suspects is accurate, we may need to try and get into contact with Lord-Admiral Tokarev."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #839 on: April 11, 2016, 04:26:37 PM »
Raz said something very quiet, but it fell on deaf ears then Vivian spoke, "He said 'Thank you, Faasnu.' "

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel