The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256989 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #855 on: April 12, 2016, 03:09:52 AM »
Markus followed Krystal to wherever it was she was going, a broad smile on his face.

*** IKS Wayward Spellsword, Dromund Kaas orbit ***

The Wayward Spellsword dropped out of warp over the abandoned planet of Dromund Kaas, and immediately cloaked. That done, Lokahviing ordered his holographic crew to fly the ship to the other side of the planet, where it descended through the atmosphere and into the jungle expanses surrounding Kaas City. The ship, still cloaked, landed in a clearing, and powered down. Then, Lokahviing went into his quarters to look through the notes of Darth Nox, which he had been interrupted from when he was told by his hologram subordinates that the ship was approaching Dromund Kaas.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #856 on: April 12, 2016, 03:34:19 AM »
*Red looked sround the city before tripping over...something*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #857 on: April 12, 2016, 03:59:33 AM »
- Dromund Kaas orbit---

A blue subspace portal opened a few 1000 kilometers from the planet Dromun Kaas, and out came Kiri's ship

"You sure about this?" Kiri asked

"Well it's this planet or the next one in the line."Rachel replied.

"Right..." Kiri sighed starting to head into the atmosphere. ' By the Great Elder Dragons I hope I'm not too late.' she thought as she piloted her ship to the surface.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #858 on: April 12, 2016, 04:34:15 PM »
While looking through Nox's notes, a holographic Khajiit entered the room. "Commander... orbital sensor drones have picked up another starship entering the system. We estimate they'll be landing planetside inside the next four hours," the crewman reported.

Lokahviing looked up at the crewman. "Any sign they've detected us?" he asked.

"Negative, Commander," the crewman responded.

Lokahviing thought for a moment, then dismissed it. "Likely just a scavenger ship - let them be. What we are here for would be of no concern to them," he said.

"With all due respect, commander," the crewmen protested, "Your objective, if you want it to be successful, must remain hidden - if those scavengers discover what you are doing, they could sabotage your goal."

Lokahviing sighed, then answered, "Very well - keep an eye on them. Alert me if they so much as twitch in my direction."

"Yes, Commander," the crewman said with a salute before he left. Lokahviing sighed, stored the notes of Darth Nox, and nabbed his crossguard lightsabers, then his modded Jem'Hadar Full Auto rifle, and headed out.

While he could easily revive Alduin here without interference, that wasn't what he was on Dromund Kaas for. No, he had something else in mind for his visit here. There were references to an entity known as Kallig in Nox's notes, and Lokahviing wondered if Kallig could shed some light on some mysteries he had grown curious to while studying Nox's holocron. The ability that Nox had used - what was known as Force-Walking - was of particular interest to him.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #859 on: April 12, 2016, 05:01:36 PM »
"They know we're here." Rachel noted.

"I know I wanted them to." Kiri smirked "When I sent out that 'ping' i was expecting them to send out a message, and they did set a course for the sender, engage full cloak we're gonna cut them off." Kiri replied

"Roger setting course cloaking systems on full..." Rachel said  Kiris ship vanishing from sight as well sheilding it from many other ways to detect it. "launch the decoy drone." Kiri said a minute later.

"on your order." Rachel replied.

"Their likely gonna see a ship that vanished from their radar so I think this should do the trick." Kir  said pressing the fire button on her control stick, her fighter launching a decoy drone designed to show as the same signature as her ship, flying towards orbit.

"Now we sneak in and wait." Kiri said piloting her ship closer to the 'signal'
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #860 on: April 12, 2016, 05:24:19 PM »
[Vivian]"Luka, there is a reason why those idiots broke in... And it happens more often than you think with Raz.", Vivian was rubbing Raz's head, "It's the stone imbedded in his chest... Unfortunately, it does catch a high price... But I don't think that they'll be coming back though..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #861 on: April 12, 2016, 05:30:25 PM »
"All that for  a petty stone?" Luka asked "Doesn't seem like the risk is worth the reward to me." The vixen added."Is it always the same guys?" She asked.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #862 on: April 12, 2016, 06:18:52 PM »
"No, not always, he's been chased by pirates, captured and used for power, but most of them don't live long afterwards, also the stone is apart of a series of 3 stones, and this one contains a magical essence of fire, I mean yes Raz would be able to survive without it... But I'd highly not recommend it, just because I don't know what the true outcome would be since he was born with it."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #863 on: April 12, 2016, 07:23:34 PM »
"What do you mean 'born with it'?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #864 on: April 12, 2016, 08:04:04 PM »
"Well, he was born with it, it fused with his egg when he was in it, and it  molded into his chest, his medical files state that this stone is what kept him alive in the egg, ya see, the area that he lived in was victim to a very harmful insecticide that injured the contained creature of any type of womb, so in this case an egg, and a local shaman came by with a stone, the one in his chest now, and it latched onto his egg and surged life through it, making it stronger... And that's how I was made too...", Vivian was showing pictures interpreted of the story.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #865 on: April 12, 2016, 08:39:43 PM »
 Luka sighed" Post-industrial societies..." Luka sighed. "What happened to his parents then?" She asked.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #866 on: April 12, 2016, 08:45:19 PM »
"You can try," Kyle responded. "But I don't know if he'll answer, given the circumstances he's in."

*** Outpost Hood ***

"No, the Thermopylae needs to remain here, and the Striker is in maintenance," Markus responded. "Better take the Aurora."
"So what are we going to do? It's obvious something is going to happen... I can still feel it..."
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #867 on: April 12, 2016, 08:47:40 PM »
_Indari Manor---

"Dad, Tigress..." Amie said  holding out the commincator to Kyle.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #868 on: April 12, 2016, 08:57:34 PM »
"At age 4, he was taken from his home by space pirates, then at age 10, he was manipulated by a group of space pirates and was forced to kill his parents... But he asked me to keep that memory out of his thoughts, however If brought up, he will talk about it... And to say the least, he killed the space pirates afterwards and buried his parents by hand... That's when he decided to become a Merc, over 30 jobs done by the time he was 16.", Vivian was still rubbing Raz's head.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #869 on: April 12, 2016, 09:50:43 PM »
"So then the question remains, what are you?" Luka  asked "And didn't you need something repaired?