The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257087 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #870 on: April 12, 2016, 10:09:28 PM »
"Uhmm... Well, I was originally inside the stone, to help him in dire situations... I watched him grow over the years, but he never knew I existed until the day he lost his parents... And I am only permitted to help him when he is troubled or hurt... So I guess that you could say I'm a guardian angel? And as for the other thing, I don't recall needing anything repaired."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #871 on: April 12, 2016, 10:33:06 PM »
"I thought Raz says the crystal was cracked." Luka replied.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #872 on: April 12, 2016, 10:34:37 PM »
*** Dromund Kaas ***

The cloaked IKS Wayward Spellsword remained cloaked, giving off no signs of where it was. The crew detected the decoy as it ascended, but made no move. The disappearance of the unidentified fighter also did not go unnoticed. But the Wayward Spellsword managed to track the fighter via low-altitude turbulence created as it flew through the sky - right for the Spellsword. Even so, it was of no concern to Lokahviing, even after his crew warned  him that the fighter was headed for them.

So, without anything in the form of hindrance, he ventured into the crumbling ruins of the Dark Temple, looking for Kallig's symbol on the many tombs.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"Do you already have Markus on the comm?" Kyle asked Amie.

"Hold on, Cecilia," Vokun murmured, "Maybe Amie has an answer."

*** Keeljoy Residence, Dragon'taan ***

"You mean, this attack was not the first one?" Faasnu asked. "How long has he been marauded?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #873 on: April 12, 2016, 10:43:14 PM »
Kiri, had stopped her ship near the cave entrance landing it nearbye as the drone flew back towards  her flying directly for the Wayward Spellsword. It gave off some sort of reading as if it were powering up weapons as it got closer.

Meanwhile on the ground Kiri got out of her ship, personal cloaking field and other dampers online, she slowly set her digitigrade foot onto the ground and slowly moved to the entrance and waited.

---Indari Manor---
"I Can, but would you please answer Tigress?" Amie sighed, still holding out the communicator, her arm getting numb.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #874 on: April 12, 2016, 10:50:17 PM »
Vivian nodded, "Well it is, but it isn't. Ya see, it's cracked on the inside still, but Faasnu provided a thick shell that'll allow for the rest of the crystal to repair."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #875 on: April 12, 2016, 11:07:05 PM »
***Dromund Kaas ***

The crew of the Wayward Spellsword weren't falling for the Decoy's tricks. But just on the off-chance the drone was armed, the ship's targeting sensors locked onto the drone, and if it fired, the Spellsword would de-cloak and return fire.

Lokahviing, however, was very deep inside the tomb of Kallig, when he was approached by a glowing spirit. "Who dares disturb my domain?" his voice boomed.

"A wandering force-user searching for answers," Lokahviing responded. "I have the holocron of your descendant, Darth Nox."

"Do you?" the spirit responded. "Hm... and you are wondering if what you learned inside was possible for you."

"That is correct, Lord Kallig," Lokahviing affirmed.

"Mmm... Are you aware that Nox lives among the people of Dragon'taan?" Kallig asked.

Lokahviing frowned. "He does?" he answered. "Who is he?"

"He has faithfully served the dragon-shifters and their military, the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps, for years," Kallig responded. "To them, he is known as General Vokun Suleyk."

Lokahviing looked shocked. "A spy!" he murmured.

"Spy? No," Kallig clarified. "A turncoat. He turned his back on the Sith following the death of Emperor Vitiate. Truthfully, I cannot blame him. Many Sith did, and went their own ways. Vokun is no different. Regardless, if it is his knowledge you seek, go to Dragon'taan and seek him out. Tell him I sent you, and give him my regards." Kallig vanished before Lokahviing could voice a response.

"General Suleyk is Darth Nox...?" he whispered.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Kyle took the communicator from Amie and said, "Go ahead, Tigress."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #876 on: April 12, 2016, 11:41:01 PM »
"Was gonna say  I know someone who could have fixed it ,but i guess since it self-repairs i don't need to call her." Luka replied.

---Indari Manor---
"Word travels fast, Kyle reports of a  single Kig-Yar have been coming up everywhere , I had some fun planned for the Festival regarding some battlemechs loaded with  streamer and confetti guns, considering the circumstances do you mind if  I dual load the guns with live ammo just in case?" Tigress sighed. "Other than that Krystal is on the other line for you." Tigress finished sighing "People..."

----Dromund Kaas----

The drone did fire , but it's weapon wasn't meant to destroy anything it was a disruption pulse meant to momentarly disable the  Wayward's cloaking device at least locally.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #877 on: April 13, 2016, 12:01:58 AM »
A small crack then formed on the Stone, and Raz inhaled largely and began clutching the ground, [Vivian]"What the... Raz, what did you do!? Uhhhmm... It'd be best if you did call your friend... just in case... very soon!", [Razuel]"Owww... Ugh... Viv... it. really. hurts. Help... please...", Vivian spread her hand on Raz's forehead, [Vivian]"Don't worry dear, just Sleep.", Raz then slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep fairly quickly, [Vivian]"Please, Luka, call your friend... before it worsens."
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 12:05:17 AM by Razuel »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #878 on: April 13, 2016, 12:11:05 AM »
--Keeljoy Residence---

Luka rolled her eyes.

---Dragon'taan armory---

"Dragon'taan armory, armors fixed, upgraded, holes fixed, gel redistributed, guns realigned, and all that..." the large Tiger was cut off.

"Cut the sales, pitch Tigress I need some help at my place pronto Crystal emergency." Luka said over her communicator.

Tigress looked  around the room "ON my way, Keri, Amelia  make sure the techs finish  the armaments of streamers and confetti onto the new Riflemen's, and make sure they don't hurt themselves with the canisters, please. I need to head out for a quick job, I trust you two can handle it." Tigress said , rushing out of the armory towards the Residential district.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #879 on: April 13, 2016, 12:18:09 AM »
Vivian stared at Luka, "Why did you do that...", Vivian stopped staring, "Well regardless, thank you for calling your friend."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #880 on: April 13, 2016, 12:20:26 AM »
"Do what?" Luka asked ,placing her hands on her hips.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #881 on: April 13, 2016, 12:22:26 AM »
"You rolled your eyes, I just want to know why?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #882 on: April 13, 2016, 12:24:45 AM »
Luka put her paw/hand to her face. "Because I was going to call her in the first place..." Luka muttered

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #883 on: April 13, 2016, 12:27:39 AM »
Vivian looked down, "I-I'm sorry... I should've thought that you would've... sorry if I offended you..."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #884 on: April 13, 2016, 12:46:53 AM »
"i'm more disturbed by your silliness than offended if I'm offended at all." Luka sighed.