The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256206 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #555 on: March 27, 2016, 12:49:39 PM »
The little robot stopped in front of that said R&D, then the door opened to reveal Razuel sitting at a workbench with a lot of other tiny robots flying around the room. Razuel looked over to the new guest while still working, "Yes? What is it?... *sigh*Sorry for that rude greeting, things just haven't been going very good lately."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #556 on: March 27, 2016, 12:57:55 PM »
A Cougar like Khajiit walked up to Razuel "Excuse me sir ,but what are you doing here you don't look like the normal staff, I'd remember a face especially a dragons.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #557 on: March 27, 2016, 01:09:20 PM »
((Razuel is in his own ship, Ambre))

Razuel looked back to the khajiit, "This is MY ship, and a more important question is, who are you and what are you doing in my ship?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #558 on: March 27, 2016, 02:11:55 PM »
(Whoops well could you please specify that next time XD)
"I'm just a hologram, Tigress sent me to tell you about a couple things you might be interested. The hologram version of Keri said handing 'Raz' a datapad with the list of items Tigress recommended she'd show 'Raz'

the list included
-various armors including the Mjolnir gen 3.2
-Various battlmechs
-diffrent sytles of weapons lasers conventional bullets
-ship weapons like rail guns missle launchers and such.
-defensive weapons like Anti missile systems advanced warning systems and such

"If you have any questions speak to the Quatermaster at the armory the large arctic tiger , you can't miss her.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 02:14:06 PM by Ambre »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #559 on: March 27, 2016, 02:28:26 PM »
Razuel looked at the datapad, "Hmm, they all seem interesting but...", Razuel pressed a button and a few of his bots latched onto his arm creating a strong bit of armor, " I think I got this covered, and the ship's weapons were designed by myself , able to punch through even the strongest of hulls and forcefields, but there are some jams every now and then, however do thank her for the suggestions... I'll keep them in mind."
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 03:01:50 PM by Razuel »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #560 on: March 27, 2016, 02:32:35 PM »
By then the hologram had turned off.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #561 on: March 27, 2016, 03:34:20 PM »

*** Dragon'taan, Dragon's Pride Hotel Grounds ***

Cecilia waved at Xalek. "Hi there Xalek. Nice to meet you." She extended her paw for a handshake.

Xalek stared at Cecilia. Vokun had to break the ice: "Xalek, this is Cecilia, a fairly-recent arrival on Dragon'taan."

"The Force... is strong with you, Cecilia," Xalek spoke to Cecilia directly. "Such a thing is rare in acolytes who come here."

Ashara leaned closer to Cecilia. "For Xalek to speak to you directly in the first five minutes he's met you is a rare thing. Took me a week to get him to talk to me when I joined Master Suleyk's crew," she whispered to her.

"Cecilia isn't an acolyte, Xalek... at least, not yet," Vokun corrected Xalek.

Xalek bowed to Cecilia and Vokun. "Forgive me. I meant not to offend," he said.

Cecilia was speachless. And that was very rare for her. It took her several minutes to gather her thoughts. She finally spoke. "Oh... Wow... I thought I was just like the rest of you. I didn't think the Force was strong in me. I have no idea what an acolyte is"

Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #562 on: March 27, 2016, 10:22:45 PM »
*** Dragon'taan, Dragon's Pride Hotel grounds ***

"It's... an old Sith term most Force-users from Imperial Space we get here never really got rid of, even though we tried," Vokun explained. "It's the general equivelant of a trainee, or initiate, apprentice, et cetera."

"But very rare are those acolytes who come to us, so strong in the Force, yet having no knowledge of it," Xalek said. "Yet something... I do not know what... makes me feel as though you are connected to us."

Ashara frowned in concern. "Are you sure about that, Xalek?" she asked.

"He would not speak it if he wasn't, Ashara - you know that," Vokun stated. "But now that he's mentioned it... I sense it, too."

*** Dragon'taan, Docking Bays ***

The little robot stopped in front of that said R&D, then the door opened to reveal Razuel sitting at a workbench with a lot of other tiny robots flying around the room. Razuel looked over to the new guest while still working, "Yes? What is it?... *sigh*Sorry for that rude greeting, things just haven't been going very good lately."

"I can tell," Draco responded. "I just came to offer assistance, but you seem to have things well in hand." Draco paused, then added, "I am a bit curious - I was nearby when you spoke to General Indari. How do you know him?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #563 on: March 27, 2016, 10:33:12 PM »
Razuel continued to work on fixing his Robot, "I didn't know him personally, an old partner of mine did, but on a few cases when the General would hire extra help, my old partner would drag me in for assistance, but as of recent, him and I didn't know each other.", the coffee pot AI and Scotty were having an argument, [Bill the Coffee Pot]"Ooh, Mr.Handy, we will have SoOoo much fun we're gonna...", [Scotty]"My. Name. Is. Scotty!, you worthless excuse for a coffee pot!", Razuel looked over to the Coffee Pot, [Razuel]"Stop it you two. Scotty, I'm almost done, okay?"

((If you don't know, Scotty is Razuel's HandyMan AI which is inside the Coffee machine with Bill, the Mad Hatter Coffee Pot))
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 10:35:23 PM by Razuel »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #564 on: March 27, 2016, 10:37:39 PM »
The Hologram appeared again "Acolyte....
a pa person assisting the celebrant in a religious service or procession.
an assistant or follower."
 The hologram said before turning off again the floating holo emitter leaving.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 10:59:13 PM by Ambre »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #565 on: March 27, 2016, 10:51:21 PM »
Razuel stood at his workbench puzzled at the, now gone, hologram, "Any idea what that's about?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #566 on: March 27, 2016, 11:21:22 PM »
Draco paused. "Mm... no, but I have a feeling that it's... tied to a Disturbance in the Force I have been feeling the last half hour," he responded. "Did you detect anything unusual on your way in when you came here?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #567 on: March 27, 2016, 11:54:12 PM »
Razuel finished working on his MR. H4NDYM4N, he then took out Scotty from the Coffee Machine and put it back into the robot, "There you go Scotty, now you'll be able to withstand 3x as many beatings, and when you breakdown in combat, a beacon will alert authorities and myself.", Scotty thanked Razuel and rolled up into a ball and went into a small opening in the wall, into a single tunnel that goes around the ship.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 03:32:22 AM by Razuel »

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #568 on: March 28, 2016, 01:14:43 AM »
"C-connected? Like i'm a Sith? Or... I'm confused..." Cecilia asked, she was starting to realize her predicament. She obviously had a pretty strong connection to the force. But.... she wasn't even sure what the force was! How can that be possible? "I just don't understand..."
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #569 on: March 28, 2016, 03:26:14 AM »
"No, not a Sith," Xalek corrected Cecilia. "What I am saying is that your destiny is, perhaps, connected to us in some way. I admit, with all my training in the ways of the Force, even I do not understand it at times."

"It may be that at least part of your destiny lies with us," Vokun said. "But we can only show you the door - it is you that must walk through it."

(Kudos if you get the reference.)