The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257116 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #525 on: March 26, 2016, 02:01:45 AM »
"Interesting..." Cecilia said, she paused for a while. "Is there... a war going on?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #526 on: March 26, 2016, 02:14:59 AM »
"None that I'm aware of, but if there were, I wouldn't be allowed to discuss it with you, and I imagine you'd hear news reports of it," Vokun said. "We haven't had a major open conflict since... since... Oh, when was the last one...? Well, since the war with the Renewed Covenant and their allies in the Reborn Sith Empire under Darth Nazar. The Covenant was shattered, but the Sith under Nazar escaped to... somewhere. God knows where. Point is, we haven't heard or seen them since, and the only... thing close... to..." Vokun's voice trailed off, and he brought a hand up to his forehead.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #527 on: March 26, 2016, 02:21:28 AM »
"Rumor is that the Prophet did survive though." Rae replied "We just mashed most of his forces including a couple high ranking Jiralhanae chieftains
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #528 on: March 26, 2016, 02:25:06 AM »
"Close to what? I'm sorry... I guess I said something I shouldn't have..."
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #529 on: March 26, 2016, 02:51:45 AM »
"No, it's not... it's not anything you said," Vokun assured Cecilia. "There... is a disturbance in the Force."

*** UNSC Space ***

The battle at the Transwarp Conduit raged on as the Kazon fleet, with their numbers dwindling steadily. One thing was for certain - they had taken technology from somewhere that made them highly resilient.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #530 on: March 26, 2016, 03:19:09 AM »
Cecilia had a curious look on her face. "A disturbance... like something bad is happening right?" She said. Cecilia was never very familiar with the Force. She was just a normal mouse, as far as she new anyway. Still, she felt something buzz in the back of her mind. Cecilia wondered if that was what Vokun was feeling.

"I... I think I feel it too..." she said.
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #531 on: March 26, 2016, 03:58:25 AM »
"Markus , the enemy ships appear to have Kadgeron technology at least in their shields, what is going on they must have stolen it ,but how?" Krystal asked as she whatched the battle from the Aurora.

"From what I understand it's more like an Anomaly it's not always bad." Rae explained
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #532 on: March 26, 2016, 12:59:57 PM »
Razuel ended up falling asleep at the table, faceplanting in the plate.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 04:00:10 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #533 on: March 26, 2016, 03:42:27 PM »
Vokun looked to Cecilia. She could feel the disturbance he felt? "How many times has such a thing happened to you before?" he asked her.

*** UNSC Space ***

"I don't know - finish these guys fast!" Markus responded as his ships fired contunually at the Kazon, Cardassian and Breen ships. Several of the ships' shields overloaded and failed, and allowed the allied fleet to blast craters in the hulls.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #534 on: March 26, 2016, 03:52:54 PM »
"Alright i'm gonna call in a little bit of reinforments for later." Krystl said as the Two drestoerys fired again unleashing a  hellstorm's worth of fire at any remaining ships.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #535 on: March 26, 2016, 04:23:17 PM »
Cecilia thought about Vokun's question. "It doesn't happen too often. But sometimes I get this weird buzzing in the back of my head. Does that happen to you too?" She asked.
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #536 on: March 26, 2016, 04:29:02 PM »
Vivian, Razuel's Phoenix AI, tapped on Raz's head trying to wake him up, [Vivian]"C'mon you big lug, we should get you back to the ship, sleeping here in a plate of chicken, is not the best pf all places.", Razuel then raised his head and looked at his little AI, perched on his shoulder, [Razuel]"Viv, I'm tired okay?, aaanndd~ I'mm~ still nottt~ in a good sshape to move annywhhere~... just keep looking ovver~ me, unntil~ I am better tto~ move...", Razuel then, wiped his face off, and moved the plate aside, with a bit of money on it, and went back to sleep.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #537 on: March 26, 2016, 05:29:00 PM »
"Such intuitions are usually a sign of Force-Sensitivity," Vokun explained. "These buzzes in the back of your head... what usually sets them off?"

*** UNSC Space ***

The allied fleets began to turn the tide on the enemy fleet that had appeared from the Transwarp Conduit; most of the fleet had been decimated, little more than derelict hulks had been left - the rest made for the Transwarp Conduit. "We have the enemy on the run!" Markus proclaimed, "Press the attack!"

"Commander Reznov to fleet - you heard the Lord-Admiral! Press the attack!" agreed Lian.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #538 on: March 26, 2016, 06:57:06 PM »
"I haven't really figured that out. It just happens, most of the time I ignore it. Do you think I have a connection with the Force?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #539 on: March 26, 2016, 07:28:14 PM »
"I admit, it certainly is possible," Vokun responded. "But I know not from looking at you how extensive your connection to the Force is. The only one who could tell you in a clearer view is our resident immortal ex-Sith, Faasnu. I don't know if you've run into him at all, but it's not hard to spot him - he's the Cerinian Fox dressed like a wraith with crimson dragon eyes."

(Cecilia, maybe we should collaborate on a side-story in Galactic Society involving Cecilia.)