The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257096 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #510 on: March 25, 2016, 03:12:16 AM »
The destroyers let loose more volleys of fire trying to not only distract the ships but also hit them from behind.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 04:14:06 PM by Ambre »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #511 on: March 25, 2016, 03:03:54 PM »
((Okay, moving on. Cecilia is now at the hotel.))

Cecilia had followed the purple dragon in a very loose fashion. She was far behind her and her companion. The hotel came into view. It was extraordinary, so big and fancy looking. The lobby was nothing different. It made Cecilia think of castles and palaces back on earth. It was amazing. She was actually starting to wonder if she could afford it.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #512 on: March 25, 2016, 04:07:06 PM »
A man in strange robes with a single lightsaber clipped to his belt and wearing a strange mask/helmet happened across her:

He looked to her, then greeted her, his accent having a strange, gruff British touch to it: "Good to see a new face here on Dragon'taan. I trust you like what you've seen so far?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #513 on: March 25, 2016, 04:15:39 PM »
Cecilia nodded, "oh yes, I love it here. That's why I came to the hotel. I'm going to be staying for a while. You wouldn't happen to know how much that would cost would you? My name is Cecilia by the way."
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #514 on: March 25, 2016, 05:09:52 PM »
"Depends ,but the normal fee is about 20 per day I think." Rae replied as she appeared behind Cecilla "Sorry force of habit to follow new people, and stay invisible. You also kinda forgot about your armor."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #515 on: March 25, 2016, 05:18:44 PM »
"That's great. It's a lot cheaper than I imagined. Thanks for reminding me about the armor. I haven't completely forgotten i'm just going to get settled first. After that I'll fly over there." Cecilia said.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #516 on: March 25, 2016, 06:03:58 PM »
"You actually picked a good time to stop by - for a week prior to, during, and after the Marauder Victory Festival, the fee is cut in half," the man said. "A lot of people come here for the festival. I've seen many races from across the galaxy come here to partake in it. And I'm General Vokun Suleyk, DMC Command Staff and head of the Intelligence branch and Research and Development."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #517 on: March 25, 2016, 06:09:08 PM »
"Odd I thought I was the head of the intelligence branch, then again never knew where my orders came from." Rae replied.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #518 on: March 25, 2016, 06:14:24 PM »
Cecilia smiled, "pleased to meet you General. I am planning on being here for the festival. It sounds like a blast."
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #519 on: March 25, 2016, 07:40:49 PM »
"It is," Vokun affirmed. "I don't usually go, being that most of the time, I'm nose-deep in work, but the few times I have gone... I'll tell you, it's great. And it lasts for a whole week, so double-win."

It was then that Andrew and Zuko appeared on the scene. "Cecilia!" Andrew greeted. "Still here, I see?"

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #520 on: March 25, 2016, 08:18:39 PM »
Cecilia's eyes lit up as she caught sight of the two. "Oh! Hello guys! Yup, I'm here. I'm getting a room. Are you guys staying here as well?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #521 on: March 25, 2016, 10:12:17 PM »
"Nope," Andrew responded.

"We were actually on our way back to our ship, the Pride of Arizona," Zuko stated. "A shuttle is going to be picking us up at the space port."

"If you're ever on Earth a week from now, look us up in 'Vegas," Andrew said. "Promised Zuko I'd take him to Vegas at some point, and he never lets me forget it."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #522 on: March 25, 2016, 11:15:26 PM »
"Did you get your friend  a  new set of armor." Rae asked pointing to Andrew.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #523 on: March 25, 2016, 11:29:29 PM »
"Okay then, I wish you could stay but I understand. I hope I see you two around again sometime."
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #524 on: March 26, 2016, 01:50:04 AM »
"Yeah, wish we could stay, too - but our career being what it is, we gotta get back to Earth," Andrew sighed.

"We must go, Andrew - the shuttle will be landing shortly," Zuko said. He and Andrew headed off for the space port.

"Busy man, that one," Vokun commented to Cecilia. "I know. I've sent him on a few assignments myself. He may not be subtle, but he gets good results. Him and his Sangheili companion."